Jun 19 - lauren hoebert....rants about protestors at gop propaganda summit

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
534 page views
7 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x68
Props total: 231931 231 K  Slaps total: 26014 26 K
Jun 19 - lauren hoebert....rants about protestors at gop propaganda summit

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. uld-get-a-job/

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) told the Washington Examiner Saturday that the individuals who protested outside a conservative conference where she was speaking need to “get a job.”

“Maybe this is their job. Maybe they’re paid to do it,” Boebert said in the interview. “You see this from extreme leftist progressives because either this is their job, either they are paid to do it, or they have nothing better to do, they’re sitting at home collecting a check, and this is their life.”

Boebert added, “you don’t see conservatives doing things like this because we have families to take care of, we have jobs to work at, we have communities to grow. And that’s our focus — not to destroy, but to build.”

The Republican lawmaker’s comments follow a protest Friday over the Colorado Christian University Centennial Institute’s Western Conservative Summit in Denver.

The two-day conference limited in-person attendance to 500 people and featured an array of conservative speakers including former acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf, conservative journalist Andy Ngo and anti-abortion activist Lila Rose

maga clout chaser andy ngo

Boebert also responded to a video circulating on Twitter of a protester chanting “run and hide” and “Lauren Boebert stay inside.” She wrote, “I feel sorry for her cats.”

image The protests have been largely peaceful, but the Examiner’s Tiana Lowe reported “physical brawling,” a camera being broken, and other threats

tiana lowe

Boebert told the Examiner that the protesters who faced off against Denver police and called them “Boebert’s bi*ch boys” went “too far.”

“That’s not an attack on me,” she said. “That’s an attack on the men and women who get dressed every day to serve their communities, who sacrifice and risk their lives every day
+2   

best
worst
7 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 78877 78 K  Slaps total: 10710 10 K
 messy marv stan said
Boebert told the Examiner that the protesters who faced off against Denver police and called them “Boebert’s bi*ch boys” went “too far.”

“That’s not an attack on me,” she said. “That’s an attack on the men and women who get dressed every day to serve their communities, who sacrifice and risk their lives every day

+11   

2 months ago '20        #3
Oxx 
Props total: 6435 6 K  Slaps total: 787 787
Useless twat
+5   

2 months ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 173417 173 K  Slaps total: 12220 12 K
I say let all these saltines f*ght and k*ll each other.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #5
gh3tto 
Props total: 43371 43 K  Slaps total: 9189 9 K
she was s*xually a*saulted by her husband at 14 and now as an adult shes a qanon pedophile hunter

bi*ch charge your pedophile husband first

+3   

2 months ago '18        #6
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 29347 29 K  Slaps total: 3217 3 K
Stop giving this bi*ch attention. She’s literally a fu*king moron. Any one of us would utterly roast her a*s.

bi*ch prolly call her GED a Jed
+3   

2 months ago '07        #7
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54855 54 K  Slaps total: 6894 6 K
Her husband looks like he likes hard r’s

I know those people out in those small Colorado towns

They literally still live in the 60s. And their most modern thing is Walmart and the internet lol

Here in lies the issue of an uneducated mass of people raised on racism

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+175online now  21
Video inside The Moment When THE Versuz Swung to THE L.O.X
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  20
Video inside Sheek Louch Says DIPSET Is P*SSY & CAMRON Almost GOT PACKED OUT By Ruff..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+211online now  14
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Aug 4-Viral video of NYC woman busted for turnstile jumping puts NYPD commish ..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy