God says to be fruitful and multiply but I donít want kids

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

1 month ago '21        #1
3840 page views
175 comments

Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 9926 9 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
God says to be fruitful and multiply but I donít want kids

Personally I never had the urge to have a child , it seems almost selfish (to myself) since this world get worse and worse every year , I also wanted to only have a kid if I was married but getting married seems outdated and almost laughable since most of these woman arenít the marriage type , is it weird to not want a kid ? Iím almost 30 and enjoy not having to worry about another person
+99   

best
worst
175 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
Props total: 9926 9 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
Should also mention that dating sucks as you get older because they all have kids
+94   

1 month ago '18        #3
Bruhman fifflow 
Props total: 647 647  Slaps total: 139 139
fu*k them kids!
+35   

1 month ago '18        #4
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 35904 35 K  Slaps total: 1967 1 K
Get a dog and die alone. You “men” today are weird complaining too much like women, “the worlds crappy yada yada I don’t want to be selfish yada yada”. The earth has never been easy for anybody.

Last edited by TheLuminousOne; 06-20-2021 at 09:04 AM..
+85   

1 month ago '06        #5
whammy 
Props total: 15036 15 K  Slaps total: 984 984
 Jonny2soxs said
Personally I never had the urge to have a child , it seems almost selfish (to myself) since this world get worse and worse every year , I also wanted to only have a kid if I was married but getting married seems outdated and almost laughable since most of these woman aren’t the marriage type , is it weird to not want a kid ? I’m almost 30 and enjoy not having to worry about another person
No.

There are plenty of people that do not want to have children in the childfree Reddit subreddit.

I don't know if I would want to have children.

I would try being a foster parent first.

See how that is.
+7   

1 month ago '04        #6
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11845 11 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
Kids are overrated and Earth's days are numbered thanks to humans being poison
+29   

1 month ago '17        #7
International1 
Props total: 16051 16 K  Slaps total: 940 940
If u gonna do it start early is all I can say…..
+15   

1 month ago '05        #8
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 92677 92 K  Slaps total: 12140 12 K
I'll be 42 next month with no kids

What you doing worrying about what some funky old a*s book is saying instead of doing what's best for you?

There is plenty of people having children, who have no business having children.

What is "God" doing for them helpless kids?

+59   

1 month ago '16        #9
StoicThePoet 
Props total: 2253 2 K  Slaps total: 335 335
 Jonny2soxs said
Personally I never had the urge to have a child , it seems almost selfish (to myself) since this world get worse and worse every year , I also wanted to only have a kid if I was married but getting married seems outdated and almost laughable since most of these woman arenít the marriage type , is it weird to not want a kid ? Iím almost 30 and enjoy not having to worry about another person
I don't think you're weird for not wanting a child, but I do think it's odd that you yourself are a sentient being, somewhat enjoying life, yet the world is too cruel to have your own child to enjoy it with you? I also find it strange that you've never been married but call it laughable and outdated when you've never had that experience. So, I don't think your decision to be childless is weird but your reasoning is.
+38   

1 month ago '08        #10
Pyrex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12215 12 K  Slaps total: 14916 14 K
To not want kids is about as selfish as you can get. You only care about yourself and that's messed up. I don't have kids either and I'm 30 but eventually want some within the next 10 years.

1 month ago '18        #11
Bwonder 
Props total: 2147 2 K  Slaps total: 49 49
Same boat but I have you by a few years. I for one don’t like the sound of a crying child out in public but as my friends told me “It’s different when it’s your child.” My response is “I’m not willing to find out.” Op do you, find you a lady who feels the same and live your life cause it’s definitely your last. I’ve been blessed to find a woman who feels the same. Only person who determines what’s best for you is you!
+15   

1 month ago '16        #12
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23991 23 K  Slaps total: 4371 4 K
U missing out

Seeing yourself in someone else is life changing

It's a level of love I didn't know I was even capable of
+65   

1 month ago '19        #13
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11996 11 K  Slaps total: 2421 2 K

Edit: no one who slapped watched

Last edited by ym7171yea; 06-20-2021 at 10:47 AM..

1 month ago '13        #14
wrecklessvlee 
Props total: 1732 1 K  Slaps total: 259 259
I have a 3 month old and it's life changing I hope you reconsider but if you do. Plan and plan accordingly. Save or at least have enough money for unforeseen circumstances. Like someone posted earlier you change everything when you see yourself in another person love my wife but a child is a whole different feeling.
+23   

1 month ago '10        #15
REG773 
Props total: 38236 38 K  Slaps total: 9016 9 K
Todays climate is just different

You either accept it n put up with BS or you can have some chicks at your pleasure;
+8   

1 month ago '17        #16
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 77795 77 K  Slaps total: 22425 22 K
 Jonny2soxs said
When Onan had s*x with Tamar, he withdrew before his orgasm and "spilled his seed on the ground", since any child born would not legally be considered his heir. The next statement in the Bible says that Onan did evil and that God slew him.

Lol
+3   

1 month ago '16        #17
Malibudadon 
Props total: 104 104  Slaps total: 10 10
 Jonny2soxs said
All in due time...
+2   

1 month ago '07        #18
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 83614 83 K  Slaps total: 9145 9 K
god also told people to k*ll kids and r*pe wives, so maybe take the pedophile, slaveowner advice with a grain of salt

Behold, the day of the LORD comes,

Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,

To lay the land desolate;

And He will destroy its sinners from it.

For the stars of heaven and their constellations

Will not give their light;

The sun will be darkened in its going forth,

And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

ďI will punish the world for its evil,

And the wicked for their iniquity;

I will halt the arrogance of the proud,

And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold,

A man more than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Therefore I will shake the heavens,

And the earth will move out of her place,

In the wrath of the LORD of hosts

And in the day of His fierce anger.

It shall be as the hunted gazelle,

And as a sheep that no man takes up;

Every man will turn to his own people,

And everyone will flee to his own land.

Everyone who is found will be thrust through,

And everyone who is captured will fall by the sword.

Their children also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;

Their houses will be plundered

And their wives ravished.

Isaiah 13:9Ė16
no wonder christians are the most hateful, violent people on the planet

the manual literally says to k*ll and r*pe anyone who doesn't submit, bow and obey the selfish, childish, greedy whims of the christian and their sadistic quest for wealth and dominion

and the role model is literally the worst boss you ever had at the worst job you ever had in the worst place you ever lived

most of the people in prison are way better people than god

jesus seemed pretty cool, but christians want nothing to do with him or his teachings past the 5 letters and 2 syllables, they'll step over a homeless person to buy a gold cross to get ready for church

Did you know? In a popular movement known as the Children's Crusade (1212), a motley crew including children, adolescents, women, the elderly and the poor marched all the way from the Rhineland to Italy behind a young man named Nicholas, who said he had received divine instruction to march toward the Holy Land.
as far back as the Crusades, christians were profiting off violence, they created the moden tax system they complain about to fund their wars

taxes to help sick and poor = BAD
taxes for bombs and death = GOOD

Crusade finance and taxation left a legacy of social, financial, and legal institutions.

Property became available while coinage and precious materials circulated more readily within Europe.

Crusading expeditions created immense demands for food supplies, weapons, and shipping that benefited merchants and artisans.

Levies for crusades contributed to the development of centralised financial administrations and the growth of papal and royal taxation.

This aided development of representative bodies whose consent was required for many forms of taxation
+10   

1 month ago '06        #19
Malcolm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12927 12 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
Kind of in the same boat. Waited and made sure to be careful all these years. Now I want one and I can't find a woman that's suitable and the ones I do find don't want any parts of a child with everything going on right now. Quite literally had this conversation with a potential just yesterday morning and after going back and forth she said she doesn't want to bring a child into this world with the vaccines, crazy people, mass shootings, etc going on and I can't really say I blame her. Would be nice to have my own seed but it may not be feasible going forward. Going to give myself maybe another year and if nothing pops off then fu*k it.
+4   

1 month ago '06        #20
Malcolm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12927 12 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
Yo what's good with these cats up top talking about it's selfish not to want a kid??

Selfish to whom?? An unborn child that has no frame of reference?
+22   

1 month ago '05        #21
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 92677 92 K  Slaps total: 12140 12 K
 Malcolm said
Yo what's good with these cats up top talking about it's selfish not to want a kid??

Selfish to whom?? An unborn child that has no frame of reference?
Typical defense mechanism for insecure individuals who are jealous of people without kids

The only people who are selfish are the people who have kids and then they don't take care of them, while the taxpayers like ourselves do so
+21   

1 month ago '05        #22
Props total: 3126 3 K  Slaps total: 361 361
I always liked the idea of having a kid, love spending time with my nieces and nephews. If I was to have a kid, I'd have to be in a solid relationship and would prefer to be married and that's what has stopped me.

The relationships I got into never worked out. I was with someone for almost 7 years and if I was to marry and have kids it would've been with her but sh*t kept getting worse as the relationship progressed and it got to the point that I was so glad we never had kids because I knew it wasn't going to work out with her.

I was put off by the idea of long term relationships and marriage for years after that and would just see different women for a couple of months max at a time. I'm now open to marriage and kids again but I'm not actively pursuing anything. It's just if someone worthwhile happens to come along, I'll make a go of it.

To be honest, the older I get, the more I like the idea of just having a dog or a cat. I'm blessed with great friends and family and would probably regret not having kids if it never happens but also understand that not all things are meant to be and I'm cool with that.
+12   

1 month ago '20        #23
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14062 14 K  Slaps total: 7731 7 K
 yola said
god also told people to k*ll kids and r*pe wives, so maybe take the pedophile, slaveowner advice with a grain of salt

no wonder christians are the most hateful, violent people on the planet

the manual literally says to k*ll and r*pe anyone who doesn't submit, bow and obey the selfish, childish, greedy whims of the christian and their sadistic quest for wealth and dominion

and the role model is literally the worst boss you ever had at the worst job you ever had in the worst place you ever lived

most of the people in prison are way better people than god

jesus seemed pretty cool, but christians want nothing to do with him or his teachings past the 5 letters and 2 syllables, they'll step over a homeless person to buy a gold cross to get ready for church

as far back as the Crusades, christians were profiting off violence, they created the moden tax system they complain about to fund their wars

taxes to help sick and poor = BAD
taxes for bombs and death = GOOD

white terrorist homos*xual deviant quoting from the Old Testament as per usual
@ ayo get a load of this f*g**t
+5   

1 month ago '18        #24
JugHead 
Props total: 9074 9 K  Slaps total: 715 715
At least if she got kids she gave birth to
you know she's a real female

+7   

1 month ago '14        #25
BoosieBambataa 
Props total: 2709 2 K  Slaps total: 186 186
 Jonny2soxs said
Should also mention that dating sucks as you get older because they all have kids
These seems to be the biggest thing. Not trynna get attached to someone elseís kids itís too messy
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  25
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
327 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  20
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
104 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+84online now  19
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆