Best player throne is still vacant...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '17        #1
450 page views
24 comments

DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30253 30 K  Slaps total: 16468 16 K
Best player throne is still vacant...

Picked Clippers vs NETS all year
Kawhi vs KD to determine who's gonna take the throne for good....injury seems to have damaged Kawhi, and Hardens curse did KD in..should have considered Harden cuss all along (base God never forgave him)

The throne may come down to
Giannis
Embiid
Paul George

We can't give PG13....Embiid is injury prone....if Giannis wins the chip, with all the flaws and all, he is going to a*sume the best player in the game by default!!

KD will have to come back next yr to do it again with a Chip!!

Btw, Bleacher Report need to bring back Game Of Zone...

best
worst
24 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
MomsDigMe 
Props total: 9913 9 K  Slaps total: 3184 3 K
If the “best player” title is given to who wins the Finals, then how…….? Never mind
+9   

1 month ago '19        #3
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8540 8 K  Slaps total: 3570 3 K
LeBron has yet to be dethroned.

You gotta go to at lease 3 straight finals (Win, lose or draw) to even be mentioned next to LeBron.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #4
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 88533 88 K  Slaps total: 76436 76 K
 HaterVision said

You gotta go to at lease 3 straight finals (Win, lose or draw) to even be mentioned next to LeBron.
Dumbest sh*t I ever read
+2   

1 month ago '05        #5
Kd been the best player since Kobe got hurt maybe the year before. But Dirk maybe the best player in his chip year

1 month ago '17        #6
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 HaterVision said

There is no one on the throne now...Bron old and done, fool couldn't even score 30 point once in this yrs playoff. Throne is vacant....

Only person that can do the throne justice now is if Kawhi recovers and shows out...

Btw Clippers winning it all now....

1 month ago '18        #7
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 55377 55 K  Slaps total: 12401 12 K
 blah blah blah said
Kd been the best player since Kobe got hurt maybe the year before. But Dirk maybe the best player in his chip year
Kobe never would have did that sh*t airball at the end even after he got hurt

fu*k outta here don’t u disrespectf the GOAT
+1   

1 month ago '05        #8
 WeedCanuckman said

He airballed against Utah you clown a*s casual

1 month ago '17        #9
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 78596 78 K  Slaps total: 22795 22 K
Only Lebron had taken a bad team to the finals!!!!

He the ONLY player to do it lol

1 month ago '05        #10
 WeedCanuckman said

Dumb fu*k

1 month ago '18        #11
 blah blah blah said
He airballed against Utah you clown a*s casual
Yeah early in was a baby

Durant not early in he seasoned fu*k outta here

1 month ago '05        #12
 WeedCanuckman said
Yeah early in was a baby

Durant not early in he seasoned fu*k outta here

1 month ago '18        #13
 blah blah blah said

Dumb fu*k
Not the same context
Wasn’t a game 7
Still won the game fu*king puto
So cry more ya imbecile

1 month ago '08        #14
Chief Dee 
Props total: 2674 2 K  Slaps total: 435 435
KD is still the best in the league at my point and like blah blah blah said, KD has been the best player for a long time. I'd say since 2017 but he never got credit because he was on Golden State. If Lebron could still be considered the best player in the league in the early 2010's while playing on the Heat super team, then I dont understand how Durant cant be considered the best in the league now since he was the best player on GSW's team and been the best player on any team he's been on including Brooklyn. That's a contradiction.

Lebron cant be the best in the league, he hasn't repeated in 8 years and takes years between titles. Curry, KD, Kawhi, all have the same number of rings as Lebron in recent times but this is never discussed for some reason. Probably because KD got 2 rings against Lebron.

Giannis cant be the best because I was told last year by Bron fans that he didnt deserve MVP so you cant go from telling me that he stole MVP from Lebron to now saying he's the best in the league the next season. #Contradiction

Kawhi would have a chance, but if PG13 keeps winning without him then it will be used as propaganda against him since we are in the propaganda era of basketball where n*ggas are discredited for the smallest sh*t.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 06-19-2021 at 10:36 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '05        #15
 WeedCanuckman said
Not the same context
Wasn’t a game 7
Still won the game fu*king puto
So cry more ya imbecile
You just said airball gamevwinner now making other weird rules stfu

1 month ago '18        #16
 blah blah blah said
You just said airball gamevwinner now making other weird rules stfu
Nah thats how it is bi*ch
YOUNNNNNGGG

1 month ago '20        #17
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12661 12 K  Slaps total: 1259 1 K
 Chief Dee said
KD is still the best in the league at my point and like blah blah blah said, KD has been the best player for a long time. I'd say since 2017 but he never got credit because he was on Golden State. If Lebron could still be considered the best player while playing on the Heat super team, then I dont understand how Durant cant be considered the best in the league since he was the best player on GSW's team and been the best player on any team he's been on.

Lebron cant be the best in the league, he hasn't repeated in 8 years and takes years between titles. Curry, KD, Kawhi, all have the same number of rings as Lebron in recent times but this is never discussed for some reason. Probably because KD got 2 rings against Lebron.

Giannis cant be the best because I was told last year by Bron fans that he didnt deserve MVP so you cant go from telling me that he stole MVP from Lebron to now saying he's the best in the league the next season. #Contradiction

Kawhi would have a chance, but if PG13 keeps winning without him then it will be used as propaganda against him since he are in the propaganda era of basketball.
KD wasn’t even the best player on his team. Don’t disrespect curry like that. That n*gga fu*ked up KD’s mental so bad that he joined the best team in NBA history and thought he did something when he won 2 rings with them.

Burner phones and all

1 month ago '17        #18
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Chief Dee said
KD is still the best in the league at my point and like blah blah blah said, KD has been the best player for a long time. I'd say since 2017 but he never got credit because he was on Golden State. If Lebron could still be considered the best player in the league in the early 2010's while playing on the Heat super team, then I dont understand how Durant cant be considered the best in the league now since he was the best player on GSW's team and been the best player on any team he's been on including Brooklyn. That's a contradiction.

Kawhi would have a chance, but if PG13 keeps winning without him then it will be used as propaganda against him since we are in the propaganda era of basketball where n*ggas are discredited for the smallest sh*t.

Lot of dribbles without a solid point...Bron was considered the best from around 2009 to last yr same way MJ was considered the best even way before he won a chip...ring is simply a validation.

KD should be the best now after coming back from injury but it ain that easy when he lost in the semi final and not like he was on the throne last yr or 2 yrs ago...we had Kawhi on the throne 2 yrs ago and Bron took it last yr to say he is still on top....

This yr was setting up as the royal rumble year of deciding the next...if you lose the way KD lost, it's gonna end up like an all time performer who didn't get the job done...thats the way it goes, he needed the ring to validate what some of us think...I thought him or Kawhi are the two best vying for the throne...but can't give it to KD if hes out and Giannis is still in!

1 month ago '18        #19
Jaysmooth15 
Props total: 141 141  Slaps total: 51 51
Did u just say that ? Stop posting

1 month ago '08        #20
tolo602 
Props total: 91 91  Slaps total: 5 5
Book finals MVP! It was already written

1 month ago '21        #21
0 0 X X X 
Props total: 827 827  Slaps total: 54 54
bron was the only golden ticket player in the league

turn any franchise into a contender

he's taken a step back still elite but no longer a guaranteed trip to the finals

no other player has hit that level yet

there are a lot of talented players but no one has locked sh*te down yet

1 month ago '21        #22
Undertaker 
Props total: 515 515  Slaps total: 182 182
The way I see it the snake has finally passed Lefraud but he's not the clear cut best player in the league right now. It's close between KD, Doncic, Jokic and maybe a few others

I had to slap this blah blah bozo for disrespecting Kobe. Someone needs to make it clear that KD ain't on the level of Kobe, MJ and Bron. Every generation tends to d*ck ride their own but it's out of control with some of you cross dressing genderless queers

1 month ago '05        #23
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40020 40 K  Slaps total: 12076 12 K
 Undertaker said
The way I see it the snake has finally passed Lefraud but he's not the clear cut best player in the league right now. It's close between KD, Doncic, Jokic and maybe a few others

I had to slap this blah blah bozo for disrespecting Kobe. Someone needs to make it clear that KD ain't on the level of Kobe, MJ and Bron. Every generation tends to d*ck ride their own but it's out of control with some of you cross dressing genderless queers
All you had to do was quote him.

blah blah blah said
See. It's easy.

1 month ago '09        #24
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41197 41 K  Slaps total: 5104 5 K
Remember when OP swore the nets and the flippers were going to the finals? Lmao here he go back to being wrong again after a few lucky guesses.

1 month ago '05        #25
 Undertaker said

KD is better than LeFraud easily

1st round ko

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  10
Jul 31 - Vaccinated are now the SuperSpreaders
367 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-46online now  6
Video inside Hell Rell speaks on not Participating in the Verzuz with DipSet
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+72online now  6
Image(s) inside Nas Escobar: “King’s Disease II" (Anticipation x Discussion Thread) 08..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-52online now  5
Da Baby: I don't even know who Questlove is
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy