Carl Crawford already told yall about that bih Megan Thee Stallion

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+22  70
35 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '15        #1
8073 page views
159 comments

trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24487 24 K  Slaps total: 8711 8 K
Carl Crawford already told yall about that bih Megan Thee Stallion

I knew this hoe wasn't sh*t when i seen how she tried to cross out Carl after he put her on. Her mentality is exactly what i can't stand about the typical modern day black women.. they think they can use you up and "finesse" you and want to be treated special. And then they hate when you finesse them and when you know they aint sh*t. fu*k that bi*ch and bi*ches who think like her

Last edited by trapclassics; 06-19-2021 at 09:32 PM..
+93   

best
worst
159 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68486 68 K  Slaps total: 9070 9 K
So you should hate damn near every artist then. Because there's always a manager that discovered an artist first that eventually gets fu*ked over by the bigger corps if they become stars
+111   

1 month ago '15        #3
trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
 EZ Green said
So you should hate damn near every artist then. Because there's always a manager that discovered an artist first that eventually gets fu*ked over by the bigger corps if they become stars
that's why you gotta treat it all like business and have that air tight contract. I'm glad Carl didnt back up and let that hoe win. I just hate entitled hoes in general.. and hoes who listen to her really be thinking they slick. That's why you always get their a*s on the back end
+62   

1 month ago '13        #4
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68486 68 K  Slaps total: 9070 9 K
 trapclassics said
that's why you gotta treat it all like business and have that air tight contract. I'm glad Carl didnt back up and let that hoe win. I just hate entitled hoes in general.. and hoes who listen to her really be thinking they slick. That's why you always get their a*s on the back end
Its all business. You just happen to side with carl
+28   

1 month ago '19        #5
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 1890 1 K  Slaps total: 123 123
99% of the time the artist is getting fu*ked. She flipped it
+39   

1 month ago '04        #6
skillahmang 
Props total: 51432 51 K  Slaps total: 10814 10 K
fu*k Meg
+24   

1 month ago '21        #7
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 1055 1 K  Slaps total: 455 455
 EZ Green said
Facts....Fendi etc.
+13   

1 month ago '05        #8
Rockstar718 
Props total: 32225 32 K  Slaps total: 2749 2 K
 trapclassics said
I knew this hoe wasn't sh*t when i seen how she tried to cross out Carl after he put her on. Her mentality is exactly what i can't stand about the typical modern day black women.. they think they can use you up and "finesse" you and want to be treated special. And then they hate when you finesse them and when you know they aint sh*t. fu*k that bi*ch and bi*ches who think like her

If she is what you think the typical black woman is, who do you think the typical black man is?
+37   

1 month ago '20        #9
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12184 12 K  Slaps total: 1025 1 K
 skillahmang said
fu*k Meg
Yes I’d like to do that
+46   

1 month ago '04        #10
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 44136 44 K  Slaps total: 5449 5 K
n*gga used MTS as a standard for 24-25 million women BX man. Yall fall in line with the rest of the world. FIND a way to hate or discredit black people
+78   

1 month ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 82764 82 K  Slaps total: 8964 8 K
I just dont like how she make hoe scammer music then said men dont protect her when she got shot then went back to hoe a*s shakin music talkin about womens rights. I just feel like a woman should be more than a hoe. Also i dont want to handle any woman if we gettin into symantics.
+77   

1 month ago '15        #12
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 71020 71 K  Slaps total: 6239 6 K
 trapclassics said
So another thread being used to disguise women hate. Crazy thoughts to have on a Saturday night, I hope all is well brother.
+18   

1 month ago '15        #13
 kuul said
I just dont like how she make hoe scammer music then said men dont protect her when she got shot then went back to hoe a*s shakin music talkin about womens rights. I just feel like a woman should be more than a hoe. Also i dont want to handle any woman if we gettin into symantics.
exactly. It's the exact same sh*t that Kevin Samuels be talking about. i'm not on that trying to save a bi*ch sh*t. If she's a hoe treat her as such. There is clearly a difference between women like H.E.R. and Megan The Stallion. The mentality . Dudes be in here trying treat women who are clearly hypergamous hoes like Dr. Umar.

Spawn said
So another thread being used to disguise women hate. Crazy thoughts to have on a Saturday night, I hope all is well brother.

Nah bra. I hate hoes, not women. Sadly you dudes can't separate the two. That's the fu*king problem
+42   

1 month ago '19        #14
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 77848 77 K  Slaps total: 16606 16 K
A baseball player trying to invest in rap is hustling backwards

He just wanna be seen that's why he doing all this sh*t
+19   

1 month ago '19        #15
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 77848 77 K  Slaps total: 16606 16 K
 kuul said
Same way you can listen to black genocide rap then get on the internet and act like black lives matter

This "culture" is hypocritical
+24   

1 month ago '15        #16
 trapclassics said
exactly. It's the exact same sh*t that Kevin Samuels be talking about. i'm not on that trying to save a bi*ch sh*t. If she's a hoe treat her as such. There is clearly a difference between women like H.E.R. and Megan The Stallion. The mentality . Dudes be in here trying treat women who are clearly hypergamous hoes like Dr. Umar.

Nah bra. I hate hoes, not women. Sadly you dudes can't separate the two. That's the fu*king problem
You called Meg's actions the typical black modern females so you obviously can't separate the two yourself.

Kevin Samuel's not gonna find you a good girl brother.
+19   

1 month ago '15        #17
 Spawn said
You called Meg's actions the typical black modern females so you obviously can't separate the two yourself.

Kevin Samuel's not gonna find you a good girl brother.
n*gga Im engaged to my girl of three years. This isn't about me. this is about the mentality of the modern day women and their values. Yall contribute to their delinquency when you think you are protecting them you are actually hurting them and the next generation of young men. Look at the top female artist and look what the majority of them rap about. Who is their target market???? this sh*t isn't happening on accident. Men are responsible for women thats why we have headship over them. You are putting yourself in an inferior position with your thought process. meaning that you are pedestaling bi*ches who are out of order. You committing the same sin as Adam .. listening to a bi*ch with that simp ideology

Last edited by trapclassics; 06-19-2021 at 10:34 PM..
+20   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '21        #18
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 1649 1 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 EZ Green said
Its all business. You just happen to side with carl
Yea. Ol boy just emotional. “ I hate entitled hoes”
Some bossed up bi*ch hurt him.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #19
BlackJew 
Props total: 4510 4 K  Slaps total: 1162 1 K
 qutaboi225 said
n*gga used MTS as a standard for 24-25 million women BX man. Yall fall in line with the rest of the world. FIND a way to hate or discredit black people
They both black tho. What the fu*k are you taking about

1 month ago '20        #20
SaladCollector 
Props total: 5691 5 K  Slaps total: 350 350
 OaklandSmokin said
99% of the time the artist is getting fu*ked. She flipped it

She’s broke (by celebrity standards of course) . They running trains on her check before it even gets to her . She’s signed to like 4 people
+18   

1 month ago '20        #21
SaladCollector 
 FrivolousSports said
A baseball player trying to invest in rap is hustling backwards

He just wanna be seen that's why he doing all this sh*t
Low iq thinking honestly. Your 100% right
+4   

1 month ago '20        #22
SaladCollector 
 trapclassics said
n*gga Im engaged to my girl of three years. This isn't about me. this is about the mentality of the modern day women and their values. Yall contribute to their delinquency when you think you are protecting them you are actually hurting them and the next generation of young men. Look at the top female artist and look what the majority of them rap about. Who is their target market???? this sh*t isn't happening on accident. Men are responsible for women thats why we have headship over them. You are putting yourself in an inferior position with your thought process. meaning that you are pedestaling bi*ches who are out of order. You committing the same sin as Adam .. listening to a bi*ch with that simp ideology
What race is your girl ? I agree I’m just curious

1 month ago '15        #23
 BigChiefLA said
Yea. Ol boy just emotional. “ I hate entitled hoes”
Some bossed up bi*ch hurt him.
A bossed up bi*ch? where do you simp a*s n*ggas come up with this sh*t .. you the type of n*gga who wears the skirt in a relationship talking like that
+21   

1 month ago '15        #24
 trapclassics said
You reaching hard as hell.

You made this situation a woman thing when a lot of artists in general do this. The fact you speak on females the way you do instead of just ignoring them, since you got a 3 year fiance, shows woman hate, specifically black women.

All this deflecting and personal attacks has nothing to do with that, I don't like Meg and don't cape for hoes. But you went to far on the other side of the pendulum
+10   

1 month ago '15        #25
 SaladCollector said
What race is your girl ? I agree I’m just curious
Black. She was raised right, a Hebrew Israelite. she doesn't live like these typical Atlanta hoes we got running around out here . I've been around a long time and i'm telling you that most of these women out here aint bout sh*t. Most of em sell pu**y and if you really out here in these streets and in certain circles you would know what im saying is facts
+20   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside an entire thread of gen z & millennials complaining about working at a..
184 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  32
Official 2021 Rolling Loud fu-kery Megathread
487 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  31
Is this the most obvious track written by someone else?
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
‘OLD’ was trash. Never seeing an M.Night film again
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy