Juneteenth Holiday Is Cool. But Where That Money You Owe Us? (Outspoken With Karim Johnson

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

1 month ago '11        #1
291 page views
7 comments

Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46688 46 K  Slaps total: 4549 4 K
Juneteenth Holiday Is Cool. But Where That Money You Owe Us? (Outspoken With Karim Johnson

Tap In, It's Live...
+4   

best
worst
7 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 35097 35 K  Slaps total: 11548 11 K
How can I say this..... the karens and kens of this world are the most ILLOGICAL and IGNORANT people on planet Earth and most certainly always will be. They say never forget 9/11 which only affected like 3000 and didn't cause generations of people to systematically affected yet when it comes to slavery, which led to millions to die, and to go through worse and cause generations to be negatively impacted, they want us to stop bringing it up. The loan offices has been proven to give out less loans to people of color even with better credit scores to their white counterparts. It's been proven that housing appraisals will reduce the value of your house if you black power it up with African statues and pictures or have a black family being the owner of said house. It's been proven that black people are 50% more likely to be charged with a crime they didn't commit. Their response is that systemic racism does not exists. They buy a computer and you break it, they want either it fixed or replaced with something of equal value or more, nothing less, when it comes to reparations for black wall street it's things ALOT less. They try to return something to Walmart and every single day they say the system is down or the manager is not in and the day the system is up or the manager is in, they say it's past the 30 day warranty period, they will say it does not matter how long it's been, it's your fault nothing got done. When it comes to Black wall street they say it's been too long even though both scenarios are the exact same. You can't change my mind

Last edited by Mysticman; 06-19-2021 at 07:49 PM..
+8   

1 month ago '16        #3
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7763 7 K  Slaps total: 3176 3 K
 Mysticman said
How can I say this..... the karens and kens of this world are the most ILLOGICAL and ignorant people on planet Earth and most certainly always will be. They say never forget 9/11 which only affected like 3000 and didn't cause generations of people to systematically affected yet when it comes to slavery, which led to millions to die, and to go through worse and cause generations to be negatively impacted, they want us to stop bringing it up. The loan offices has been proven to give out less loans to people of color even with better credit scores to their white counterparts. It's been proven that housing appraisals will reduce the value of your house if you black power it up with African statues and pictures or have a black family being the owner of said house. It's been proven that black people are 50% more likely to be charged with a crime they didn't commit. Their response is that systemic racism does not exists. They buy a computer and you break it, they want either it fixed or replaced with something of equal value or more, nothing less, when it comes to reparations for black wall street it's things ALOT less. They try to return something to Walmart and every single day they say the system is down or the manager is not in and the day the system is up or the manager is in, they say it's past the 30 day warranty period, they will say it does not matter how long it's been, it's your fault nothing got done. When it comes to Black wall street they say it's been too long even though both scenarios are the exact same. You can't change my mind

+6   

1 month ago '20        #4
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 35097 35 K  Slaps total: 11548 11 K
 Fastrap87 said
Like there's studies that show that systemic racism exists and that's NOT including the things like less black people graduate than white people or black woman are 3 times more likely to get in trouble than white girls which you could(although it might be systemic) argue is them not trying hard enough or acting out and not systemic but they say otherwise I got Kens and Karens friends(none which I keep in contact with but I was friends with like 4 recently) but as a whole

I break Sean Hannity's phone and it's "you need to either buy me a new one for equal value or more, fix this one or get me cash equivalent" but when it comes to black wall street, the apology is enough"

Last edited by Mysticman; 06-19-2021 at 07:52 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 172196 172 K  Slaps total: 12082 12 K

+6   

1 month ago '14        #6
TuPadreElGuero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1753 1 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 Mysticman said
How can I say this..... the karens and kens of this world are the most ILLOGICAL and IGNORANT people on planet Earth and most certainly always will be. They say never forget 9/11 which only affected like 3000 and didn't cause generations of people to systematically affected yet when it comes to slavery, which led to millions to die, and to go through worse and cause generations to be negatively impacted, they want us to stop bringing it up. The loan offices has been proven to give out less loans to people of color even with better credit scores to their white counterparts. It's been proven that housing appraisals will reduce the value of your house if you black power it up with African statues and pictures or have a black family being the owner of said house. It's been proven that black people are 50% more likely to be charged with a crime they didn't commit. Their response is that systemic racism does not exists. They buy a computer and you break it, they want either it fixed or replaced with something of equal value or more, nothing less, when it comes to reparations for black wall street it's things ALOT less. They try to return something to Walmart and every single day they say the system is down or the manager is not in and the day the system is up or the manager is in, they say it's past the 30 day warranty period, they will say it does not matter how long it's been, it's your fault nothing got done. When it comes to Black wall street they say it's been too long even though both scenarios are the exact same. You can't change my mind
This.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #7
ScaledAt10 
Props total: 3194 3 K  Slaps total: 486 486
 Mysticman said

I applaud this!!!
+1   

1 month ago '16        #8
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 6273 6 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
Are you paying reparations to your cattle or to the horses that you own.....this is the way ALL minorities are viewed by white TRUMP SUPPORTING corporate America as slaves and free labor. They will continue to give out crumbs and expect everyone to be ok with it. The best thing u can do is get yours by any means necessary.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  13
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
210 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  13
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
95 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+242online now  9
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
240 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  7
OT Simone Biles not injured withdrew for mental reasons a..
342 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy