MAL On Joe Budden: "How You Crying Over De La Soul While You're Robbing Me & Rory? CLOWN!"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
37 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+28  51
44 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '10        #1
4903 page views
108 comments

HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x180
Props total: 51782 51 K  Slaps total: 36886 36 K
MAL On Joe Budden: "How You Crying Over De La Soul While You're Robbing Me & Rory? CLOWN!"

15 minutes in
+27   

best
worst
108 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
aaf192020 
Props total: 31069 31 K  Slaps total: 2249 2 K
They doing numbers out the gate by milking this situation. Honestly I hope they do great but they could've been had their own pod but was too lazy. Now they on there Beanie Sigel/Freeway world tour like the oop was never thrown.

Bosses don't complain only workers do.

1 month ago '04        #3
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23575 23 K  Slaps total: 3617 3 K
fu*king sausage fest again...need to get some bi*ches up in there...not mad n*ggas.....

1 month ago '05        #4
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33242 33 K  Slaps total: 3623 3 K
Mal and Rory still hasn't shown any proof of their argument. They both have the same lawyer. They just saying sh*t without showing sh*t.

I think they both tried that to push Joe's hand and got fired for it when they didn't expect to be and now just running with it cuz it's to far gone to say they fu*ked up.

Mal going out like a sucka tho... This is proving Mal's whole "I'm too cool for anything" personality is all fake. He showing he really a snake

1 month ago '08        #5
halftime 
Props total: 15865 15 K  Slaps total: 1873 1 K
n*ggas will show you exactly who they are and you still wont believe it.
+45   

1 month ago '19        #6
aaf192020 
Props total: 31069 31 K  Slaps total: 2249 2 K
 Fauby said
Mal and Rory still hasn't shown any proof of their argument. They both have the same lawyer. They just saying sh*t without showing sh*t.

I think they both tried that to push Joe's hand and got fired for it when they didn't expect to be and now just running with it cuz it's to far gone to say they fu*ked up.

Mal going out like a sucka tho... This is proving Mal's whole "I'm too cool for anything" personality is all fake. He showing he really a snake
Mal was a professional roommate/ house guest his whole adult life. He just recently got his own place. That tells you everything you need to know about that man.

Rory a whole mooch too. He just leach on to shxt and reap the benefits. That's why him and Mal cool now. They ain't never did shxt on their own to get where they are.
+22   

1 month ago '18        #7
ANewSense 
Props total: 12214 12 K  Slaps total: 752 752
Nah... I hope this isn't the setting for their new show? Them n*gga's look cramped in that bi*ch -- damn near sittin' on each others laps lol.
+19   

1 month ago '15        #8
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 45861 45 K  Slaps total: 21834 21 K
Why are the light’s dimmed and this n*gga is speaking with his arms crossed.
+11   

1 month ago '18        #9
greyhova 
Props total: 5379 5 K  Slaps total: 380 380
saw the negative feedback from their first non-joe related podcast and went right back to talking about joe
+9   

1 month ago '19        #10
fohbuddy 
Props total: 5808 5 K  Slaps total: 276 276
 aaf192020 said
Mal was a professional roommate/ house guest his whole adult life. He just recently got his own place. That tells you everything you need to know about that man.

Rory a whole mooch too. He just leach on to shxt and reap the benefits. That's why him and Mal cool now. They ain't never did shxt on their own to get where they are.
bro where do you know these n*ggas to make these kinda a*sertions
+35   

1 month ago '04        #11
skillahmang 
Props total: 51442 51 K  Slaps total: 10814 10 K
 marcchrome said
fu*king sausage fest again...need to get some bi*ches up in there...not mad n*ggas.....
Go watch The View
+21   

1 month ago '16        #12
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 31574 31 K  Slaps total: 6606 6 K
Room small as fu*k

Son recording in a closet
+10   

1 month ago '19        #13
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 77848 77 K  Slaps total: 16606 16 K
Thread already infiltrated by Joe groupies

+54   

1 month ago '20        #14
JWA 
Props total: 17487 17 K  Slaps total: 1920 1 K
 Homer Pimpson said
Room small as fu*k

Thats alchemist house I believe
+10   

1 month ago '05        #15
ArKane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6684 6 K  Slaps total: 2227 2 K
i like they podcast
+8   

1 month ago '05        #16
ArKane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6684 6 K  Slaps total: 2227 2 K
 Homer Pimpson said
Room small as fu*k

theres more money in that room than your entire families tree networth
+1   

1 month ago '15        #17
40 acres 
Props total: 16330 16 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
n*ggas going to say say Joe groupie but they sh*t is boring. The thing that makes the JBP interesting is Joe sacrifice his life for the show. He makes fun of his life and everything going on. He even had his dad call up as a former crackhead correspondent. Rory and Mal were dope as co host they piggybacked off his stories. Joe new partners prove that to be the case
+24   

1 month ago '20        #18
CopyCat 
Props total: 8213 8 K  Slaps total: 878 878
 marcchrome said
maybe they need invite a Marissa Mendez type female?:
Ima have to watch this just to give it a fair chance; I like to see the underdogs succeed once in a while.

1 month ago '16        #19
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 66182 66 K  Slaps total: 7973 7 K
I'm sleep.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #20
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 23444 23 K  Slaps total: 3152 3 K
They gotta let this sh*t go bruh ... I know I ain't the only one tired of the topic .. get over it.. at this point ur just milking the topic for views
+8   

1 month ago '11        #21
DoobieSnax213 
Props total: 10924 10 K  Slaps total: 849 849
 40 acres said
n*ggas going to say say Joe groupie but they sh*t is boring. The thing that makes the JBP interesting is Joe sacrifice his life for the show. He makes fun of his life and everything going on. He even had his dad call up as a former crackhead correspondent. Rory and Mal were dope as co host they piggybacked off his stories. Joe new partners prove that to be the case
Facts. Whether true or not joe has said some wild sh*t on the podcast while Rory and mal played it cool. Wanna see these dudes win so I wonder what they got planned without joe
+11   

1 month ago '15        #22
Gutts 
Props total: 3278 3 K  Slaps total: 170 170
Has mal and rory proved that Joe were robbing them? Seems like it should be an easy case to prove, sue him etc.

40 acres said
Yep, countless times on the pod I remember Joe calling out Rory/Mal about not putting themselves up like he does. Yall split, let's see how they do w/o Joe's name being a topic of discussion. The whole time they were on the pod.......they probably had maybe 5 guests come up there because of them? I'll give mal.....Saint John via Biggs, Griselda, KD Call, ????. With Mal's connections (Roc/Biggs/etc) and Rory's connections(Worked at a label) they should be able to make a bigger impact than they have for their OWN stuff.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #23
onelastyme 
Props total: 8240 8 K  Slaps total: 2334 2 K
I went to 15 mins and that quote ain’t in there c*cksucker
+14   

1 month ago '16        #24
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 82766 82 K  Slaps total: 8964 8 K
The way rory interpret relationships is underrated.
+4   

1 month ago '08        #25
Lot17 
Props total: 4695 4 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
 aaf192020 said
They doing numbers out the gate by milking this situation. Honestly I hope they do great but they could've been had their own pod but was too lazy. Now they on there Beanie Sigel/Freeway world tour like the oop was never thrown.

Bosses don't complain only workers do.
Everyone complains
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  24
Is this the most obvious track written by someone else?
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside an entire thread of gen z & millennials complaining about working at a..
185 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
‘OLD’ was trash. Never seeing an M.Night film again
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+43online now  4
Villains who actually won