No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA | Free Documentary

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
12 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
207 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '16        #1
4427 page views
63 comments

LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 85696 85 K  Slaps total: 5378 5 K
No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA | Free Documentary

For years, Detroit has been considered one of the most dangerous cities in the USA – and especially infamous is Seven Mile Road. This area is so tough that even the police only dare tread during the day. Ruled by the Seven Mile Bloods. One of the most notorious gangs in the city. Drug dealers, hustlers, k*llers, and thieves – prepared to do whatever it takes to defend their territory. For over ten years gang leader Money controls the drug trade with an iron fist. A bloody territorial war keeps the gang in turmoil. To keep their rivals in check, boss Money needs a steady flow of new weapons. Only with the requisite firepower can they continue to dominate their territory and the other gangs – because the touch-paper might light at any moment.

The violent crime rate in Detroit is five times higher than in the rest of the country. In 2018, over thirteen thousand crimes were reported, many more occurred. Seven Mile in particular is the front line for the bloody territorial battles that brutally define this no-go zone. For the police, every a*signment is a risk, which is why bounty hunters are often used to go after criminals. A special unit of bounty hunters prepares for their next a*signment on the outskirts of downtown. Tommy Depung leads the unit. So far, he’s arrested over 2500 criminals. Together with his team, they´re following a hot tip about a wanted drug and weapons dealer, and it’s taking them straight into the no-go zone…
+12   

best
worst
63 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 1905 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125

Its a k*ller in every city
+29   

1 month ago '16        #3
LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52 OP
i meannnnnnnn.....

1 month ago '16        #4
Lunch Money 
Props total: 2158 2 K  Slaps total: 172 172
A white man telling me about 7Mile......
+45   

1 month ago '10        #5
Props total: 3262 3 K  Slaps total: 96 96
+6   

1 month ago '15        #6
Honzou 
Props total: 3450 3 K  Slaps total: 119 119

This might be the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s weird growing up in and around these “dangerous areas” much of my life. For these cacs this is some exotic sh*t for them
+25   

1 month ago '06        #7
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 20097 20 K  Slaps total: 1741 1 K
I wonder why? Who destroyed Motown and GM manufacturing? But they don't want to talk about that.
+30   

1 month ago '12        #8
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50843 50 K  Slaps total: 8368 8 K
 1 of 1 Houston said
I wonder why? Who destroyed Motown and GM manufacturing? But they don't want to talk about that.
The same ones who took out the Black Bottom, stopped Southeastern Michigan from having a decent transportation system, and redlined Detroit from the rest of Oakland/Macomb/Washtenaw county
+23   

1 month ago '20        #9
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 66899 66 K  Slaps total: 3560 3 K
fu*kin algorithms
+6   

1 month ago '18        #10
InfamousJ 
Props total: 6645 6 K  Slaps total: 1332 1 K
Nowhere in the US are any of the worlds toughest places. Get out of the country sometime and youll see sh*t gets infinitely worse in other parts of the world
+28   

1 month ago '07        #11
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 24429 24 K  Slaps total: 4867 4 K
when i went to detroit to check out the fam we hit up 7 mile, my cousin said that's where the homies chilled, he had to carry the hammer on him the whole time, as we was driving in the streets it deadass looks like an area you see from hood movies, dark as hell, fu*ked up roads, burnt houses, houses with barely any light... he said he has to carry the burner cuz there are jump out boys

when we pulled up to the house it was just a traphouse with my cousins homies and extended family members i never met before, a tv, 1 single sofa chair, another room with a mattress and a pitbull, no joke...

we walked 2 streets down and copped some liquor from the store, came back to the traphouse and just kicked it outside drank and bullsh*ttin until like 4am... crackheads came, pitbull started barking at em... sh*t was a straight up movie man i'll never forget detroit & 7 mile... i seriously can't imagine how it is to live there day in and day out b...
+11   

1 month ago '19        #12
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43820 43 K  Slaps total: 7775 7 K
Its just a bunch of crackheads and homeless mfs there...
+4   

1 month ago '05        #13
Sub Crazy 
Props total: 9013 9 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
 InfamousJ said
Nowhere in the US are any of the worlds toughest places. Get out of the country sometime and youll see sh*t gets infinitely worse in other parts of the world
I thought Baltimore was bad. My cousin was robbed by armed children in São Paulo...CHILDREN!

Brazil is basically Iraq with a red light district. sh*t be goin off. I was down there for a week and saw the special forces hop out three times.
+12   

1 month ago '05        #14
KingJustin 
Props total: 571 571  Slaps total: 95 95
7 miles bad but the east side is the worse part of the d 7 mile is 2nd tied with joy rd the citys changing tho

1 month ago '05        #15
KingJustin 
Props total: 571 571  Slaps total: 95 95
 castro said
when i went to detroit to check out the fam we hit up 7 mile, my cousin said that's where the homies chilled, he had to carry the hammer on him the whole time, as we was driving in the streets it deadass looks like an area you see from hood movies, dark as hell, fu*ked up roads, burnt houses, houses with barely any light... he said he has to carry the burner cuz there are jump out boys

when we pulled up to the house it was just a traphouse with my cousins homies and extended family members i never met before, a tv, 1 single sofa chair, another room with a mattress and a pitbull, no joke...

we walked 2 streets down and copped some liquor from the store, came back to the traphouse and just kicked it outside drank and bullsh*ttin until like 4am... crackheads came, pitbull started barking at em... sh*t was a straight up movie man i'll never forget detroit & 7 mile... i seriously can't imagine how it is to live there day in and day out b...
if your from there and you know people and dont get stupid your good its always the people who flash there money or come from out of town that has problems or its homie vs old homie sh*t the problem with the d is there isnt alot of gangs with gangs you get an idea of what not to do and what not to wear not here you gotta watch everyone and dont get caught slippin nobody cares
+10   

1 month ago '16        #16
LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52 OP

1 month ago '15        #17
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28108 28 K  Slaps total: 395 395

I used to live between 6 & 7
+7   

1 month ago '05        #18
Tonero 
Props total: 10174 10 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
This is the sh*t that gets Americans wet
+5   

1 month ago '15        #19
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13278 13 K  Slaps total: 2487 2 K
 OaklandSmokin said

Its a k*ller in every city
It's a k*ller in every city and k*llers in every city but let's BE SERIOUS, most hoods aren't like the slums of Detroit, not at all! LOL
+1   

1 month ago '21        #20
Dreamcast 
Props total: 3617 3 K  Slaps total: 806 806

+6   

1 month ago '20        #21
Nickp313 
Props total: 141 141  Slaps total: 9 9
n*gga lmfaoo in real life right now.

All my life Detroit resident, I didn't click play this is hilarious, I'm on 6 right now

Stay off the clown sh*t and pay attention and you'll be good bro lol lol lol.

Ill sh*t happens and yeah u should keep a strap while commuting but a documentary?

I guess man lol
+9   

1 month ago '11        #22
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15489 15 K  Slaps total: 2018 2 K
I used to love watching sh*t like this. Still do, but I'm a bit more selective with what I watch nowadays.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #23
Spektrum 
Props total: 177 177  Slaps total: 15 15
Man I remember coppin this sh*t at Chauncey's on 6 mile and Evergreen, this was the sh*t!
+1   

1 month ago '04        #24
zone3cp 
Props total: 129130 129 K  Slaps total: 13903 13 K
 Nickp313 said
n*gga lmfaoo in real life right now.

All my life Detroit resident, I didn't click play this is hilarious, I'm on 6 right now

Stay off the clown sh*t and pay attention and you'll be good bro lol lol lol.

Ill sh*t happens and yeah u should keep a strap while commuting but a documentary?

I guess man lol
Fam from the 6....6 and Asbury park they all went to Cooley.

Yeah I been to a lot of “rough” places and they basically all the same.

Them country and small towns/cities be the worse IMO.

Too small for beef....Charleston SC for one. They ain’t got sh*t to do. Wouldn’t say you’ll get robbed but they hate to see you fu*king with their hoes and they know u not from around there because you shining and getting all the likes.

In Atlanta and especially the metro sh*t might not look hood in certain places but that’s where you get caught off your guard.

sh*t don’t have to look raggedy and run down in order to catch your issue.

Also Detroit Armenian women>>>>>

Funny how ppl never mentions that.

It’s hella Kim K’s all around that bi*ch.

Last edited by zone3cp; 06-20-2021 at 07:20 AM..
+12   

1 month ago '09        #25
dadon85 
Props total: 44588 44 K  Slaps total: 4746 4 K
7 mile

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+198online now  28
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
203 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-119online now  25
Video inside B Pumper launches rockets @ Lisa Ann
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  24
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
189 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-45online now  11
Jul 24 - This Can't Be Real: NBC Producer Fired After This Hot Mic Incident!
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy