Digital Foundry Straight LIED About Metro Exodus AGAIN!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+83  146
64 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
15 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '05        #1
731 page views
22 comments

GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7073 7 K  Slaps total: 1491 1 K
Digital Foundry Straight LIED About Metro Exodus AGAIN!!!

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176175 176 K  Slaps total: 10229 10 K
I actually feel like they missed a few things and made both console versions out to be better than they actually are.

But

Within 5 minutes of pressing play I knew he didn’t know what the fu*k he was talking about.

Digital Foundry are clowns, but this guy is just trying to get free views.

He starts off acting like they nefariously did a video on the Xbox version first and pointed out how they did the Sony one second and it’s some conspiracy.

This is false, the upgrade for the Xbox version went out for the whole damn world two days early, the developer(who he didnt even know about) literally said this:

He then proceeds to say Sony blackballed or black listed digital foundry….so did Sony blackball them over the last 3 or 4 days?

Cause just last week they were the only outlet getting exclusive interviews with lead developers on Ratchet/Clank.

47 minute breakdown of their newest game by one of its design leads = blackballing/blacklisting?

Digital foundry can be corny when they want, but this guys videos come off like copium

His technical analysis is even worse than theirs

Last edited by OldBusiness; 06-19-2021 at 09:03 AM..
+10   

1 month ago '12        #3
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26809 26 K  Slaps total: 6391 6 K
King Thrash been exposing Digital Foundry for more than a year... Thats why I dont take anything DF say as gospel fu*k em

1 month ago '16        #4
Quinn 
Props total: 6435 6 K  Slaps total: 1519 1 K
but n*ggas site DF, as gospel when it fits their narrative

honestly not sure why console n*ggas need tech analysis, when they know they are playing at console quality, just enjoy the game.
+13   

1 month ago '12        #5
Faythung 
Props total: 21359 21 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
 OldBusiness said
I actually feel like they missed a few things and made both console versions out to be better than they actually are.

But

Within 5 minutes of pressing play I knew he didn’t know what the fu*k he was talking about.

Digital Foundry are clowns, but this guy is just trying to get free views.

He starts off acting like they nefariously did a video on the Xbox version first and pointed out how they did the Sony one second and it’s some conspiracy.

This is false, the upgrade for the Xbox version went out for the whole damn world two days early, the developer(who he didnt even know about) literally said this:

He then proceeds to say Sony blackballed or black listed digital foundry….so did Sony blackball them over the last 3 or 4 days?

Cause just last week they were the only outlet getting exclusive interviews with lead developers on Ratchet/Clank.

47 minute breakdown of their newest game by one of its design leads = blackballing/blacklisting?

Digital foundry can be corny when they want, but this guys videos come off like copium

His technical analysis is even worse than theirs

One of the most decisive and comprehensive shut downs I've seen in a long time.
+8   

1 month ago '04        #6
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4831 4 K  Slaps total: 331 331
So we're listening to youtubers again now? DF is only the bad guy when they pump up Xbox and not Sony. We're not going to talk about the Sony cross platform games running better when both systems launched though. This lame sh*t never ends.

Quinn said
honestly not sure why console n*ggas need tech analysis, when they know they are playing at console quality, just enjoy the game.
This. multiplats are damn near the same on either platform. You aren't going to notice sh*t unless you see them running side by side AND it's actually pointed out for you. This sh*t is for lame a*s "sports team" bragging rights.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-19-2021 at 08:15 PM..
+11   

1 month ago '21        #7
Dreamcast 
Props total: 3803 3 K  Slaps total: 868 868
ps5 looked better

ps5 version looks like it has a wider dynamic range of color (brighter brights and darker darks)

xbox looks washed out

i didn't watch the whole video, did they say which one had better sound?
+1   

1 month ago '20        #8
D1dnt read 
Props total: 21732 21 K  Slaps total: 5278 5 K
 Quinn said
but n*ggas site DF, as gospel when it fits their narrative

digital foundry is okay but I'm definitely smarter than him so when his analysis fits my narrative, it just means he got it right
+1   

1 month ago '20        #9
Keep God First 
Props total: 9120 9 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
All these reviewers and analysts are being paid by Sony to edit their videos and make it seem like the PS5 can do the exact same things the Xbox can

Last edited by Keep God First; 06-19-2021 at 09:45 AM..

1 month ago '06        #10
TreZ 
Props total: 7042 7 K  Slaps total: 1819 1 K
wawdy staying faaaar away from this

1 month ago '04        #11
Wawdy24 
Props total: 8469 8 K  Slaps total: 3710 3 K
 Dreamcast said
ps5 looked better

ps5 version looks like it has a wider dynamic range of color (brighter brights and darker darks)

xbox looks washed out

i didn't watch the whole video, did they say which one had better sound?
LMAO...

Looked better (80% Resolution), its Black Crushed to all hell and DF couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Xbox washed out even though it looks exactly like the PC version with Tones, Blacks, Whites, Color etc etc etc

I get you have your opinion, but unless you have an HDR monitor, you have no idea on how those 2 videos look (XSX and PS5 versions).

Blackout Edition:

OP posting raging fanboys... FFS

You know DF tried trashing the XSX version as well? Alex was using DLSS in comparison videos to try and push the narrative that a 20 series GPU is better than the consoles when no ML is being used in the Console ports... amateurs.

Last edited by Wawdy24; 06-19-2021 at 10:46 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '21        #12
Dreamcast 
Props total: 3803 3 K  Slaps total: 868 868
 Wawdy24 said
LMAO...

Looked better (80% Resolution), its Black Crushed to all hell and DF couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Xbox washed out even though it looks exactly like the PC version with Tones, Blacks, Whites, Color etc etc etc

I get you have your opinion, but unless you have an HDR monitor, you have no idea on how those 2 videos look (XSX and PS5 versions).

Blackout Edition:

You know DF tried trashing the XSX version as well? Alex was using DLSS in comparison videos to try and push the narrative that a 20 series GPU is better than the consoles when no ML is being used in the Console ports... amateurs.

i didn't listen to the video i just looked at the images

xbox looked washed out in comparison.. maybe u know technical jargon and that's cool but from me just looking at the images ps5 looked better i mean it is what it is

1 month ago '04        #13
Wawdy24 
Props total: 8469 8 K  Slaps total: 3710 3 K
 Dreamcast said

xbox looked washed out in comparison.. maybe u know technical jargon and that's cool but from me just looking at the images ps5 looked better i mean it is what it is

100%, your opinion is for you.

It could be lacking depth in darker areas as maybe the Ray Tracing has a bug on the PS5 version which does not project light reflections further into darker areas? Digital Foundry did say that they thought it was a problem with HDR settings with the PS5 and TVs not reacting like they should.

Its a bug and is not suppose to look that dark.

1 month ago '12        #14
 Dreamcast said

Its crazy you took those two images from that segment and felt like it looked better because thats literally the example he used to show the PS5 version's blacks/color settings were fu*ked up

This is why these videos shouldn't mean sh*t to anyone like @ said. If you like the sh*t, and it looks good to you - then just enjoy the game

I think the fact that both of the two consoles got ray tracing running at 60fps in a game as demanding as Metro Exodus is more important than something being darker(PS5) and something having minimal framestutters an skips(Series X)
+3   

1 month ago '04        #15
dblock187s 
Props total: 7734 7 K  Slaps total: 1293 1 K
Digital fu*kboys just play the damn games, out here counting shadows and sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '05        #16
Krazie 
Props total: 39880 39 K  Slaps total: 5782 5 K
Who the fu*k is King Thrash?
+2   

1 month ago '13        #17
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 52208 52 K  Slaps total: 10044 10 K
dudes straight up rambling in that OP video
+1   

1 month ago '05        #18
PhrozenMenace 
Props total: 5900 5 K  Slaps total: 400 400
some people just ain't got nothing better to be...
+3   

1 month ago '12        #19
 PhrozenMenace said
some people just ain't got nothing better to be...
Ima use this sh*t bruh
+2   

1 month ago '12        #20
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26809 26 K  Slaps total: 6391 6 K
As far as I'm concerned DF is also just Youtubers... I dont give a fu*k about their opinion... They're getting Youtube revenue just like everyone else and they can definately be bought... Since that Halo Infinite campaign analysis I've been dond with them... They blamed the bad graphics on bad lighting just for Microsoft to delay the game later coz it looked fu*ked up

1 month ago '20        #21
D1dnt read 
Props total: 21732 21 K  Slaps total: 5278 5 K
XSX = slightly higher resolution at the cost of worse fps

PS5 = Much better performance at the cost of slightly lower resolution

PS5 = wider array of color hex codes ranging from #ffffff to #000000

PS5 = DF claims is the better version to play

that’s 3 to 1 for the PS5

you'll notice that when I substract 3 from 1, I get a negative number which means the number three is the higher of the two meaning the PS5 has more points and therefore, unfortunately, won this comparison as well

1 month ago '20        #22
Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7386 7 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 Wawdy24 said
LMAO...

Blackout Edition:

Lol a 2060 sh*ts on the series alex even said

1 month ago '05        #23
jaedot 
Props total: 17225 17 K  Slaps total: 995 995
what now
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Pro Skater: TERRY KENNEDY arrested for attempted murder; threatened cops ... ..
171 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  22
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-35online now  20
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+53online now  8
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
286 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy