Need for speed hot pursuit remastered is joining xbox game pass and ea play soon

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '05        #1
628 page views
20 comments

thaghost36 
Props total: 1891 1 K  Slaps total: 94 94
Need for speed hot pursuit remastered is joining xbox game pass and ea play soon

Featuring cross-platform multiplayer support on all platforms, the game was released in November 2020 for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch.

Remastered by Stellar Entertainment, the studio behind Burnout Paradise Remastered, it includes all the original game’s post-launch content, like the Armed and Dangerous and Lamborghini Untamed modes.

It also added new achievements, car colours, reduced hard stops, an updated photo mode and various quality of life updates.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered will be added to the EA Play and Xbox Game Pass libraries on June 24.
+9   

best
worst
20 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 72293 72 K  Slaps total: 23047 23 K
Dope
+3   

2 months ago '11        #3
UrDoinGood 
Props total: 6698 6 K  Slaps total: 1567 1 K
Probably won’t play. Hard to play need for speed after Forza Horizon
+8   

2 months ago '11        #4
Gamemusic 
Props total: 6793 6 K  Slaps total: 556 556
Jumped on that Target deal the other day, they were selling it for $20. Been enjoying playing it again on the Switch.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #5
thaghost36  OP
Props total: 1891 1 K  Slaps total: 94 94
 UrDoinGood said
Probably wonít play. Hard to play need for speed after Forza Horizon
I played a few races of need for speed and itís worth a shot, it does not compare to Forza Horizon 4 but then againÖ. Nothing can compare to the Forza Horizon series in terms of arcade racing.

I do recommend need for speed for anyone who likes racing games though, they did a good job with the hot pursuit remaster. Plus itís itís gonna ďfreeĒ on game pass so itís definitely worth a try.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #6
livelife 
Props total: 903 903  Slaps total: 41 41
Need for Speed Heat is dope too
+1   

2 months ago '05        #7
PhrozenMenace 
Props total: 5904 5 K  Slaps total: 400 400
 UrDoinGood said
a lot of the newer need for speeds been nothing special to me...also, for me its hard to stay on forza after it gets boring with it's repetition (like some other games)...it does racing well but after awhile it's the same old races, places with different cars...
+1   

2 months ago '16        #8
Quinn 
Props total: 6556 6 K  Slaps total: 1536 1 K
ehh probably wont play, but another dub for Gamepass

2 months ago '04        #9
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4852 4 K  Slaps total: 331 331
I copped this on PC at launch and played it for like an hour and now it's on Gamepass. I'm a fu*king idiot. I thought I'd play it more before it hit.

2 months ago '16        #10
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75565 75 K  Slaps total: 8437 8 K
That game didn’t even need to be remastered EA stay doing the dumbest sh*t
+2   

2 months ago '05        #11
PhrozenMenace 
Props total: 5904 5 K  Slaps total: 400 400
 Hoggystyle said
That game didnít even need to be remastered EA stay doing the dumbest sh*t
agreed...better games that need to be remastered...plus, from the looks of this one, dudes just used an iphone filter, but it was good enough for the company to label it as a remaster
+1   

2 months ago '18        #12
KdenIII 
Props total: 30098 30 K  Slaps total: 4479 4 K
a remaster of a remaster?

2 months ago '06        #13
Kingme 
Props total: 19701 19 K  Slaps total: 3505 3 K
This was a solid racer. Never played the remaster but I played the 360 version off the strength of Criterion Games and the Burnout franchise.

Gamepass is k*lling it.

Rockstar needs to drop a $100 remaster collection based off the PS3/360 era.

GTA: San Andreas
Bully
Red Dead 1
GTA4
Max Payne 3
LA Noir
+2   

2 months ago '12        #14
zachjm13757 
Props total: 1197 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
I been playing the sh*t out of Need For Speed Rivals last week or so. First NFS I ever
tried.

Kingme said
This was a solid racer. Never played the remaster but I played the 360 version off the strength of Criterion Games and the Burnout franchise.

Gamepass is k*lling it.

Rockstar needs to drop a $100 remaster collection based off the PS3/360 era.

GTA: San Andreas
Bully
Red Dead 1
GTA4
Max Payne 3
LA Noir
I could never get into LA Noir, I saw the hard copy I have last night and thought about trying it again.

2 months ago '13        #15
Thongsong19 
Props total: 53637 53 K  Slaps total: 1407 1 K
 UrDoinGood said
inever had any interest in racing games but after seeing the trailer for the new forza came comming out in november i tried forza horizon 4 and have loved it even bought the dlc n adds on for cheap

+1   

2 months ago '06        #16
Kingme 
 zachjm13757 said
I been playing the sh*t out of Need For Speed Rivals last week or so. First NFS I ever
tried.

I could never get into LA Noir, I saw the hard copy I have last night and thought about trying it again.
LA Noire definitely isn't for everyone. I like the Noir genre so that game is like my Elder Scrolls. I can't get into most Dungeons and Dragons type games, so I get it.

How is Rivals? I've been playing NFS Payback and it's cool. I appreciate the cinematic style that blends gameplay with cinematics but the handling/braking is a little sketchy on the cars I've driven so far.

2 months ago '09        #17
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41515 41 K  Slaps total: 5161 5 K
Wow another W for game pass it seems. I don’t really play racing games so I probably won’t play a lot but I’ll download to run it byke a few times. Maybe one of y’all know but is there a reason we haven’t gotten nfl streets or nba streets remastered yet?? That’s the sh*t I want to play again lol

2 months ago '06        #18
Kingme 
 LOONATIK said
Wow another W for game pass it seems. I donít really play racing games so I probably wonít play a lot but Iíll download to run it byke a few times. Maybe one of yíall know but is there a reason we havenít gotten nfl streets or nba streets remastered yet?? Thatís the sh*t I want to play again lol
Mannnnnnn

Other than EA fumbling the bag I don't know.

You'd think they'd be making NBA Street every year seeing how they cant get NBA Live off. NFL Street was my sh*t too. I'll take a backwards compatible update if we can't get a remaster or sequel.

1 month ago '12        #19
zachjm13757 
Props total: 1197 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
 Kingme said
LA Noire definitely isn't for everyone. I like the Noir genre so that game is like my Elder Scrolls. I can't get into most Dungeons and Dragons type games, so I get it.

How is Rivals? I've been playing NFS Payback and it's cool. I appreciate the cinematic style that blends gameplay with cinematics but the handling/braking is a little sketchy on the cars I've driven so far.
I fu*k with Elder Scrolls hard, Was actually about to start one of em because I just beat The Last of Us. Started fallout 4 with my girl

I feel you on the D&D type sh*t tho. As much as I love the Elder Scrolls/Fallout series I can't really keep up with the weird a*s story

Rivals was dope at first but gets a bit repetitive. Just fun to k*ll some time and fu*k around with bit def fun af. I wanna see how it compares to the other NFS so I might cop another just to see what's up

1 month ago '04        #20
Barcode 
Props total: 102 102  Slaps total: 9 9
Game was trash 10 years ago when it came out. Honestly better NFS titles they shouldve remastered first.

1 month ago '16        #21
Ozzy Booty 
Props total: 4250 4 K  Slaps total: 151 151
You know what would be dope? A midnight club remaster.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+62online now  22
Video inside Sheek Louch Says DIPSET Is P*SSY & CAMRON Almost GOT PACKED OUT By Ruff..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+210online now  16
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+175online now  13
Video inside The Moment When THE Versuz Swung to THE L.O.X
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Aug 4-Viral video of NYC woman busted for turnstile jumping puts NYPD commish ..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy