Jun 18 - ‘Delta’ variant of COVID-19 becoming dominant globally — WHO

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
37 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '15        #1
2192 page views
55 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x170
Props total: 142056 142 K  Slaps total: 17627 17 K
Jun 18 - ‘Delta’ variant of COVID-19 becoming dominant globally — WHO

The Delta variant of COVID-19, first detected in India, tends to become the dominant variant worldwide, Soumya Swaminathan, the World Health Organization’s chief scientist, said at a briefing on Friday.

"The Delta variant is well on its way to becoming the dominant variant globally because of its increased transmissibility," Soumya Swaminathan said.

Earlier, the developers of Sputnik V stated that the Russian vaccine was more efficient against the Indian variant that any of those which trial results had been submitted for publication.

visit this link https://tass.com/society/1304649

best
worst
55 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 48833 48 K  Slaps total: 10526 10 K
Delta not playing

+2   

1 month ago '17        #3
1Oh 
Props total: 35390 35 K  Slaps total: 1519 1 K
sh*t mutated into some stronger sh*t as it went organism to organism multiple times over. Protect yourselves how you see fit.
+25   

1 month ago '06        #4
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 23490 23 K  Slaps total: 5076 5 K
 SweezyDeuce said
Delta >>>

Ravage through them red retards !!!!

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #5
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4780 4 K  Slaps total: 4836 4 K
Covid Karens need still need this to be a political virus
+11   

1 month ago '13        #6
BLACK MAMBA 
Props total: 9454 9 K  Slaps total: 5368 5 K
Aka Vaccinated people are dying from the vaccine and their blaming it on a “COVID variant”

When in reality, If you got the vaccine you’ll die and they’ll blame Covid, that’s why they say you can still catch COVID even with the vaccine.

So when all your vaccinated friends and family die, you’ll run to get the next vaccine update and in turn you’ll die, and they’ll blame a beta, alpha, omega variant

Easy money

1 month ago '06        #7
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 4318 4 K  Slaps total: 1156 1 K
Firing up the grill tomorrow callin the peoples over.

Who gon take game 7 KD or Greek
+20   

1 month ago '16        #8
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 6273 6 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
 BLACK MAMBA said
Aka Vaccinated people are dying from the vaccine and their blaming it on a “COVID variant”

When in reality, If you got the vaccine you’ll die and they’ll blame Covid, that’s why they say you can still catch COVID even with the vaccine.

So when all your vaccinated friends and family die, you’ll run to get the next vaccine update and in turn you’ll die, and they’ll blame a beta, alpha, omega variant

Easy money

Damn so you must be a virologist with the immense knowledge you spew
+12   

1 month ago '21        #9
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 5433 5 K  Slaps total: 3089 3 K
Wear your mask and hide in your house than pussies , im going to be living life making money.

1 month ago '14        #10
consigliereA 
Props total: 54802 54 K  Slaps total: 3169 3 K
R.I.P mental health..
+17   

1 month ago '18        #11
Twon89 
Props total: 299 299  Slaps total: 209 209
 black mamba said
aka vaccinated people are dying from the vaccine and their blaming it on a “covid variant”

when in reality, if you got the vaccine you’ll die and they’ll blame covid, that’s why they say you can still catch covid even with the vaccine.

easy money
bingo
+2   

1 month ago '15        #12
Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x170 OP
Props total: 142056 142 K  Slaps total: 17627 17 K
 consigliereA said
R.I.P mental health..
Yezir
+3   

1 month ago '06        #13
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 23490 23 K  Slaps total: 5076 5 K
 Twon89 said
bingo
Bingo? You know how many MILLIONS AND MILLIONS around the planet have been vaccinated? How are the countless bodies of people who dropped dead being hidden, tinfoil?

+7   

1 month ago '18        #14
Twon89 
Props total: 299 299  Slaps total: 209 209
 Storchaveli said
Bingo? You know how many MILLIONS AND MILLIONS around the planet have been vaccinated? How are the countless bodies of people who dropped dead being hidden, tinfoil?

Those countries are all following what corrupt organizations guidelines? The cdcs. Also no one "dropped dead". Literally haven't heard one person who wasn't put on a ventilator, had end stage cancer, heart attack, stroke, etc that dropped dead from covid. Also it's not hard to understand that numbers of people who died covid are so far off. A huge majority of those were deaths from the ventilators and then you have the people who died of heart attack or stroke or cancer but were reported as a covid death. You're a smart person but not object. You're looking at one part of the story which is what the mainstream tells you but there's more to it than that. Look up the great Barrington declaration which was signed by more than 50,000 doctors and scientists.

1 month ago '04        #15
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 13881 13 K  Slaps total: 12559 12 K
Covid is over, no one cares anymore. Everyone has moved on besides far left liberal covid agenda pushing lunatics.
+5   

1 month ago '14        #16
consigliereA 
Props total: 54802 54 K  Slaps total: 3169 3 K

[spoiler - click to view]

Make it stop..

1 month ago '04        #17
kidd247 
Props total: 3167 3 K  Slaps total: 450 450

Season 2 is coming out soon..
+5   

1 month ago '20        #18
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5115 5 K  Slaps total: 366 366
This is just a side effect of the virus adapting/evolving against the vaccines just to survive. The average flu commonly does this with the rollout of yearly flu shots.. they just adapt and get stronger.

Some get stronger and some viruses get weaker...

Covid "built" differently then the common flu... so expect this virus to f*ght for survival... i.e. The Delta Variant.

Variants are also created when a virus infects someone and adapts to their bodies ecosystem with the virus needing to change its DNA/RNA to thrive more efficiently before it's passed onto the next un suspected individual... But usually when this happens it's usually only minor changes in the viruses structure.

Last edited by Ball Man; 06-18-2021 at 10:08 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '19        #19
Neyo 
Props total: 126 126  Slaps total: 26 26
 Storchaveli said

Population control.... a lot of people could die

1 month ago '16        #20
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11056 11 K  Slaps total: 7649 7 K

+9   

1 month ago '12        #21
Thunder035 
Props total: 639 639  Slaps total: 72 72
See y’all in quarantine
+6   

1 month ago '13        #22
MTtheImperial 
Props total: 147 147  Slaps total: 13 13
 BLACK MAMBA said

Easy money
I fu*ked up and waited too long to get my 2nd, and will now be getting a 3rd (also a little later than I was originally scheduled). I'm in prime health, have had no issues with either of my 1st two shots other than soreness at the shot site for a couple of days, and have done nothing but grow in these dark a*s times. A solid 11lbs in the last 15 months, eating good, lifting good, etc. By your logic I should either die soon or die shortly after this next shot; should that happen i'll check back in before I go and validate your science.

prolly won't tho
+1   

1 month ago '19        #23
Nirvanaman223 
Props total: 426 426  Slaps total: 16 16
I swear to God mfs in VA been getting sick left and right vaxxed/ unvaxxed. I'm at a hotel now where I caught a cold or something from one these nasty mfs smh be safe yall

Last edited by Nirvanaman223; 06-18-2021 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #24
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86388 86 K  Slaps total: 20972 20 K
 Neyo said
Population control.... a lot of people could die
America's economy can't handle a bunch of people dying off. We need a huge work force or our economy collapses and corporations go under.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #25
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2513 2 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
 Ymmot said
America's economy can't handle a bunch of people dying off. We need a huge work force or our economy collapses and corporations go under.
exactly
these tinfoil hats sayin everyone thats vaxxed is gonna die dont understand

if they k*ll off all the workers whos gonna work to keep these companies rich?

people just pray its like some sci fi movie from the late 80s
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  43
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆
199 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+71online now  19
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
104 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+85online now  17
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
329 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  8
Video inside Tory Lanez at it again smfh steals Est Gee flow
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy