Creepiest thing you ever experienced?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
26 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '21        #1
13679 page views
284 comments

Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 9884 9 K  Slaps total: 2579 2 K
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?

When I was younger me and my aunt were talking in her kitchen apt , when all of a sudden a legit orb of light passed us by , we both looked at each other and took off

My grandma also claimed she saw a “cowboy ghost “
+78   

best
worst
284 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
smokethecorona 
Props total: 271 271  Slaps total: 70 70
This post is up there
+22   

1 month ago '15        #3
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29957 29 K  Slaps total: 8134 8 K
 Jonny2soxs said
When I was younger me and my aunt were talking in her kitchen apt , when all of a sudden a legit orb of light passed us by , we both looked at each other and took off

firefly
+35   

1 month ago '21        #4
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 gemini8686 said
firefly
Nah it was a legit orb like a ball of light
+14   

1 month ago '20        #5
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13848 13 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
I remember once during an episode of sleep paralysis, my bedroom window was open and I heard somebody outside calling my name.

Like 2 mins later, I snapped out of it and realized my window was actually closed.
+86   

1 month ago '15        #6
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29957 29 K  Slaps total: 8134 8 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Nah it was a legit orb like a ball of light
damn thats crazy. I remember my cousin died when we were 11 years old.

the night he died I woke up and saw an apparition fade away. the next morning my mom told me he died. he had leukemia.

or when was in high school I was sleeping and I heard someone banging on my door to wake me up for school. I thought it was my mom but she was already on her way to work by that time.

I think it was my grand mothers spirit.

another one was back when I was a Hebrew Israelite, I was doing bad sh*t like smoking weed and drinking. I was only 15 at the time

I woke up with sleep paralysis and saw a large stern red figure just standing over me and just staring at me. ill never forget that
+46   

1 month ago '06        #7
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25666 25 K  Slaps total: 7996 7 K
Years ago, went to an old state mental hospital with some friends. When we got there (this was during the night) they all coward, and I went into the actual buildings by myself. Had a lantern with me so the area I was in was always well-lit. I remember coming to a complete stop becasue I felt something in-front of me, I could see perfectly fine in-front of me and nothing was there, I still froze. Then something hits me in my chest and knocked my a*s to the ground. Ran the fu*k out of that bi*ch...

I ended up going back a bunch of times after that. 1. Because my friends didn't believe me so I had to drag their a*s back 2. That moment was some type of rush. Yes, there were times where we experienced weird sh*t
+44   

1 month ago '20        #8
Big Bad Cobra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6430 6 K  Slaps total: 709 709
My grandma went to teach in Liberia, she said she was walking on a path with a man and walking towards them was a person with a “pig face”, she couldn’t help but stare but the man she was with told her not to.
+81   

1 month ago '16        #9
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 6269 6 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
Working at a community College for maintenance the campus police showed us that in the on-site daycare center at night you can visibly see an orb of light enter the front doors and go through the while daycare facility like it was conscious and theybhave different camera angles and everything it's pretty fu*king vivid...the crazy part is the only way they knew to check the cameras was because the sensors in the building went off like the doors opened up and movement in the building like a break in. The video was mad long and vivid ....can't explain that sh*t
+24   

1 month ago '21        #10
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8086 8 K  Slaps total: 1274 1 K
This first story isn't creepy, just weird. I was walking with my little brother as a teen, he was a skater so he was riding his skateboard. He went ahead of me down the street so he can skate and then skate back, and as he got to the corner a car came by fast I got nervous I was about to yell to him "watch out for that car!" but I held my tongue since I saw him maneuver around it avoiding the danger. He came back to me and he was like, "what did you say about a scarf?"

completely unrelated, years later i'm kicking it with some homies in front of the homies house (Sam). He'd been telling everyone how his house was haunted and how he gets sleep paralysis. He'd been talking about it for a few weeks so we all knew the story. Anyway, we're kicking back and all of a sudden I snap out of nowhere and I start violently choking one of my friends, Frankie. He was kind of swole and was bigger than me but he was shook and everyone was grabbing on me trying to get me off him. I immediately snapped out of it and apologized to Frankie, I had no idea what came over me and everyone was kind of shook. To this day, I have no idea what came over me.

Shortly after, I got sleep paralysis. I'd never had that sh*t in my life before and I thought people were just imagining things when it happened to them but sure enough, I was awake and I couldn't move. From the corner of my eye I could see a witch making gestures or something moving her hands. I was creeped the fu*k out and started to panic, breathing fast and getting all sweaty. Then all of a sudden I just got mad, I was like fu*k that! fu*k you! GRRrrrr!!! and I just mustered all my will power and snapped out of it. It took a good 30 seconds though of trying to f*ght out of it but afterwards i've never had an episode of sleep paralysis since. Mind over matter

1 month ago '21        #11
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 gemini8686 said
damn thats crazy. I remember my cousin died when we were 11 years old.

the night he died I woke up and saw an apparition fade away. the next morning my mom told me he died. he had leukemia.

or when was in high school I was sleeping and I heard someone banging on my door to wake me up for school. I thought it was my mom but she was already on her way to work by that time.

I think it was my grand mothers spirit.

another one was back when I was a Hebrew Israelite, I was doing bad sh*t like smoking weed and drinking. I was only 15 at the time

I woke up with sleep paralysis and saw a large stern red figure just standing over me and just staring at me. ill never forget that
My grandma who’s Christian saw an “angel” when she was a kid when her aunt died

My grandma never lied and was super into god so I believe her
+27   

1 month ago '19        #12
Makrich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2081 2 K  Slaps total: 406 406
 Big Bad Cobra said
My grandma went to teach in Liberia, she said she was walking on a path with a man and walking towards them was a person with a “pig face”, she couldn’t help but stare but the man she was with told her not to.
Like the twilight zone episode?
+16   

1 month ago '20        #13
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13728 13 K  Slaps total: 1162 1 K
In.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #14
I am awake 
Props total: 1322 1 K  Slaps total: 418 418
Pics or it didn’t happen.
+20   

1 month ago '08        #15
sbbigmike 
Props total: 2602 2 K  Slaps total: 1206 1 K
 MrDarkCloud said
I remember once during an episode of sleep paralysis, my bedroom window was open and I heard somebody outside calling my name.

Like 2 mins later, I snapped out of it and realized my window was actually closed.
After sleep paralysis didn't bother me and woke me up I used to hear a basketball dribbling feet scuffling and clanking off the metal rim, distinctive sound and the sound of my childhood but when I looked out the window it was tumbleweeds those occurrences..the subtle weird shyt was scariest in my experiences

Last edited by sbbigmike; 06-20-2021 at 02:33 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '13        #16
hoodnurd 
Props total: 2224 2 K  Slaps total: 386 386
i was walking to 7-11 at 3 or 4 in the morning i see a white orb like object like the size of a baseball shoot off into the sky outta nowhere i thought it was a firework but tripped cause i didnt hear any booms or pops before the light shot off into the sky this was in sf, i was trippin cause ive seen stranger thing and not the tv series. ive also come across dead bodies at the marina before all the new properties were put up i wasnt startled i was just like oh a body. i noticed most of the supernatural sh*t happens in the morning from certain time frames lik 2-5.
+13   

1 month ago '07        #17
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 83568 83 K  Slaps total: 9141 9 K
church

1 month ago '18        #18
YungBXGoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3077 3 K  Slaps total: 715 715
met a witch in louisiana she seemed cool but i didn't want to get on her bad side just incase so the interaction was short
+16   

1 month ago '17        #19
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 51599 51 K  Slaps total: 11222 11 K
I had s*x with a bi*ch who had a whole a*s wall dedicated to crucifixes and Lady of Guadalupa candles.

No she wasnt an abuela; shorty was paler than pigeon sh*t and was insane as hell.

Also had a brew pot for witch concoctions n sh*t.

Last time she talked to me she text spammed me about how her ex boyfriend buttraped her in the mud at a festival while she was blackout drunk and how she still wants him because the only thing she acknowledges as affection is something that induces trauma.

[spoiler - click to view]

Her a*s was dumb phat tho smh

Last edited by QdobaCasanova; 06-20-2021 at 02:09 PM..
+34   

1 month ago '14        #20
rashadd 
Props total: 22664 22 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
Only thing with the paranormal I've ever had was one day, maybe 3 years ago I was cleaning my tub.

And then I seen this shadow standing over me and then it felt like it started to run at me. I got up ready to defend myself but was nothing there.

And I 100 percent don't believe in ghost but had a moment that day.

+8   

1 month ago '05        #21
B-Block  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4494 4 K  Slaps total: 222 222
Someone knocked 3 times on my bedroom door between 2:30 and 3:00 am, doors/windows were locked shut. I got up grabbed a hunting knife checked right away and no one was there, no foot steps... Literally checked every corner every closet and even the attic... and found nothing

The thing is when I tell people this they think I was just dreaming it or hearing things in a half awake state. But at the time I was wide awake scrolling on my phone.

Plus the floors are made of real wood so they creek when there's little weight or pressure when in contact. If it was a home intruder that mother fu*ker had to have had the house keys, weight less than 100lbs, wearing socks and move like the flash because I got up and checked with the quickness with no one there in sight.

Anyone on BX experience anything similar?

Last edited by B-Block; 06-20-2021 at 02:04 PM..
+19   

1 month ago '18        #22
 rashadd said
Only thing with the paranormal I've ever had was one day, maybe 3 years ago I was cleaning my tub.

And then I seen this shadow standing over me and then it felt like it started to run at me. I got up ready to defend myself but was nothing there.

And I 100 percent don't believe in ghost but had a moment that day.

you saw it run at you or you felt it run at you?

1 month ago '16        #23
BraveSoleXIII 
Props total: 6958 6 K  Slaps total: 1084 1 K
 Jonny2soxs said

Ball lightning is an unexplained phenomenon described as luminescent, spherical objects that vary from pea-sized to several meters in diameter. Though usually a*sociated with thunderstorms, ball lightnings are said to last considerably longer than the split-second flash of a lightning bolt, and are a distinct phenomenon from St. Elmo's fire.

1 month ago '14        #24
rashadd 
Props total: 22664 22 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
 YungBXGoon said
you saw it run at you or you felt it run at you?
Basically I seen a shadow overtake my shadow. Then that shadow starting moving up the wall and the way my brain processed it was the same pattern of how a shadow would act if it was getting closer to you.

So I literally jumped off the floor and was like somebody trying to run up on me but as I said before when I turned around nothing was there.

I really think I might have been tripping but I clean the tub all the time and is the only time that particular situation happened and honestly can't think of what else it would be?

Last edited by rashadd; 06-20-2021 at 02:10 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '18        #25
 rashadd said
Basically I seen a shadow overtake my shadow. Then that shadow starting moving up the wall and the way my brain processed it was the same pattern of how a shadow would act if it was getting closer to you.

So I literally jumped off the floor and was like somebody trying to run up on me but as I said before when I turned around nothing was there.

I really think I might have been tripping but I clean the tub all the time and is the only time that particular situation happened and honestly can't think of what else it would be?

the mind is a dangerous thing my dude
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+201online now  24
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
210 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-121online now  24
Video inside B Pumper launches rockets @ Lisa Ann
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  13
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
189 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-45online now  12
Jul 24 - This Can't Be Real: NBC Producer Fired After This Hot Mic Incident!
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy