Canadian Blows Whistle on Vaccine Risk Censorship

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+28  61
101 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '21        #1
1971 page views
45 comments

JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8412 8 K  Slaps total: 1341 1 K
Canadian Blows Whistle on Vaccine Risk Censorship

Independent MP Derek Sloan holds a news conference on Parliament Hill to raise concerns about the alleged censorship of doctors and scientists as well as medical information related to vaccines. The Ontario MP has been critical of lockdowns that have been in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and also sponsored a petition questioning the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. He is joined by a trio of trio of doctors and scientists.

Cliffs

- Citizens are being misled into taking the vaccine
- Doctors and scientists who speak out are being censored
+29   

best
worst
45 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Related:

+7   

1 month ago '21        #3
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4847 4 K  Slaps total: 11906 11 K
Imagine being from CANADA

1 month ago '21        #4
 Young Defiant said
........I think you missed the point.

"Scientists have long worried about a coronavirus variant that's more dangerous than the original virus in three key ways: It would be more transmissible, result in more serious illness, and evade protection from existing vaccines.

"The nightmare here is a variant that checks off all three boxes," said Bob Wachter, the chair of the Department of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco.

No prior variant, he said, has checked more than one or two. But the Delta variant, first identified in India in February, has come closest to checking all three."

"The Delta variant might pose the biggest threat yet to vaccinated people"

-"The Delta variant appears to be more transmissible than any other coronavirus strain.

Some experts worry the variant could result in more breakthrough cases in vaccinated people, especially those who have had only one dose of vaccine."

Last edited by JayMurdoch; 06-18-2021 at 02:22 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '19        #5
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 26083 26 K  Slaps total: 3371 3 K
Fun fact, he's independent because the Conservatives kicked him out for being a hateful bigot
+9   

1 month ago '21        #6
 zzxxccvvbb said
Fun fact, he's independent because the Conservatives kicked him out for being a hateful bigot
hmm.....i didn't know that. How so? To be fair, I don't know who this guy is, other than he's canadian.

1 month ago '18        #7
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 54927 54 K  Slaps total: 12275 12 K
Sloan A nuthead wannabe maga bi*ch
with this drivel
+2   

1 month ago '20        #8
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 6967 6 K  Slaps total: 1297 1 K
 zzxxccvvbb said
You obviously got vaccinated lol
+3   

1 month ago '20        #9
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 6967 6 K  Slaps total: 1297 1 K
 WeedCanuckman said
Sloan A nuthead wannabe maga bi*ch
with this drivel
You obviously got vaccinated too lol
+7   

1 month ago '20        #10
Oxx 
Props total: 6374 6 K  Slaps total: 780 780
A simple Google search would've yielded u this...... always verify, before u post !!!!

Last edited by Oxx; 06-18-2021 at 02:48 PM..

1 month ago '15        #11
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 46281 46 K  Slaps total: 21989 21 K
 Oxx said
A simple Google search would've yielded u this...... always verify, before u post !!!!

Who cares this topic isn’t about the messenger. Leave that gossip somewhere else.
+4   

1 month ago '20        #12
Oxx 
Props total: 6374 6 K  Slaps total: 780 780
 kami said
Who cares this topic isn’t about the messenger. Leave that gossip somewhere else.
It would be like Candace Owens talking about BLM, ignore the messenger, yea right,no thanks....Its always abt the messenger, I don't wanna hear vaccine information from an anti vaxxer with an agenda, clearly context means faack all to u, have a nice day !!!

Of course I expected a slap from u @, facts are a motherfu*ker Right !!!!

Last edited by Oxx; 06-18-2021 at 03:15 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '21        #13
 Oxx said

So what happened specifically? Skimmed through that article but I couldn't see what the big deal was. I don't care much for politicians, so I care even less about their personal quarrels with each other. Doesn't change the point of the thread
+2   

1 month ago '18        #14
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 54927 54 K  Slaps total: 12275 12 K
 SuperSlimey215 said
You obviously got vaccinated too lol
So?
Doesn’t change from the fact that he’s a piece of sh*t white supremacist maga wannabe conspiracy theorist sack of fu*king sh*t

OP a whole dumbo tryna post this idiots views

1 month ago '21        #15
In related News

Fans who had AstraZeneca vaccine won’t be allowed into Bruce Springsteen’s New York concerts

Anyone who has had the AstraZeneca vaccine will be barred from attending Bruce Springsteen’s comeback shows in New York next week.

The intimate five-night run at the St James theatre will be the first Broadway show to reopen since last March and will require attendees to show proof of vaccination, reports The Telegraph.

However, the list will be limited only to jabs approved by the US Food and Drug Administration - Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech and Johnson & Johnson.

Any potential concert-goers who received their Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine overseas will be left with the prospect of being turned away at the door should they book tickets.

“At the direction of New York State, Springsteen on Broadway and the St James Theatre will only be accepting proof of FDA-approved Covid-19 vaccines,” the official website says.

With so much controversy around these vaccines I couldn't take them and feel comfortable
+7   

1 month ago '21        #16
 WeedCanuckman said
So?
Doesn’t change from the fact that he’s a piece of sh*t white supremacist maga wannabe conspiracy theorist sack of fu*king sh*t

OP a whole dumbo tryna post this idiots views
You're a dumbass and a canadian cuck, man. If you pay close attention, I've posted various articles related to the vaccine from different sources. This thread is about vaccine misinformation, I could care less about the messenger.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #17
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2550 2 K  Slaps total: 1296 1 K
 Young Defiant said
imagine thinking the united states is actually a free society

imagine not having to worry about money when you get sick
imagine not having to worry about getting robbed on the way to the convenience store
imagine not having a firearms problem like you do in the states
imagine having a leader who didnt rent his wife from some international s*x trafficker
i could go on
america has been in a freefall since 9 11
nobody wants to be american

1 month ago '21        #18
BackInTheSaddle 
 zzxxccvvbb said
sounds about right
conservatives/ repubs dont believe in science

1 month ago '19        #19
Megaman 
Props total: 4216 4 K  Slaps total: 5118 5 K
 JayMurdoch said
hmm.....i didn't know that. How so? To be fair, I don't know who this guy is, other than he's canadian.
the moron who quoted you can only think in black and white, and can't grasp the concept of libertarianism.

most people here cant. you don't have to be one side of the other, you can be neither, it's called libertarian.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #20
15:00-23:00

Kudos to this doctor for having the courage to take the stand at the parliament. Any are scared of losing their career/credentials if they ask the higher ups any questions.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #21
 BackInTheSaddle said
sounds about right
conservatives/ repubs dont believe in science
Y’all n*ggas believe in your elected officials not science.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #22
 Oxx said
It would be like Candace Owens talking about BLM, ignore the messenger, yea right,no thanks....Its always abt the messenger, I don't wanna hear vaccine information from an anti vaxxer with an agenda, clearly context means faack all to u, have a nice day !!!
You have multiple doctors in this video and you’re worried about politics. What happened to critical thinking? I could care less about Sloan and his past this isn’t about him.
+6   

1 month ago '21        #23
BackInTheSaddle 
 kami said
Y’all n*ggas believe in your elected officials not science.
i am not n*ggas nor do i trust politicians nor do i need a human trafficker to speak for me thanx there degenerate go track down your father

1 month ago '15        #24
You guys derail everything with BS. Instead of watching the video it turned into CPC gossip cause the message didn’t fall in line with MSM.
+5   

1 month ago '21        #25
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4847 4 K  Slaps total: 11906 11 K
 BackInTheSaddle said
imagine thinking the united states is actually a free society

imagine not having to worry about money when you get sick
imagine not having to worry about getting robbed on the way to the convenience store
imagine not having a firearms problem like you do in the states
imagine having a leader who didnt rent his wife from some international s*x trafficker
i could go on
america has been in a freefall since 9 11
nobody wants to be american
SLAPPED!

Imagine that

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+44online now  25
OT Simone explained why she stepped down & all of this se..
227 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+61online now  21
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing
419 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  14
Video inside Beanie Sigel and Nore on Drink Champs dropping Tomorrow "Dame or Jay-z ..
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  14
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
313 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy