Jun 18 - mypillow guy confronted by jordan klepper..... "you guys are horrible"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
766 page views
13 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x68
Props total: 231931 231 K  Slaps total: 26014 26 K
Jun 18 - mypillow guy confronted by jordan klepper..... "you guys are horrible"

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. -are-horrible/

image The Daily Show’s Jordan Klepper has made a lot of hay by visiting MAGA rallies for great comedic gain and using his deadpan delivery to illustrate many of the willfully misinformed followers of former President Donald Trump.

Last week, Klepper visited a MAGA rally hosted by MyPillow CEO, and chief stolen election conspiracy theorist, Mike Lindell, and the interview between the two went about how you would imagine

The segment opened with interviews with rally-goers that were pretty much what one would expect: nonmedia savvy individuals leaving themselves vulnerable to editing that makes them look even worse than they reveal themselves to be. But it was the confrontation between Lindell and Klepper that was the “money shot” as it were.

Klepper skeptically confronted the MyPillow CEO on his stolen election conspiracies. “This is the crime of the century you’re describing and they came to the MyPillow guy,” he said, before challenging him on his efforts. “Is this helping, Mike? Ginning all this up?”

“Do you know what this is doing?” Lindell avoided the question and hit back at Klepper, who answered “It’s perpetuating anger, fear, and attacking our democracy.”

Klepper then compared Lindell’s constant promising of new evidence that will finally prove his baseless conspiracies to other unsolved mysteries. “It’s like watching that Bigfoot show,” the Daily Show host said. “They don’t find Bigfoot at the end, but if you tune in next week, maybe it’s going to happen.”

image Lindell didn’t like that comparison and stormed off with a disgusted wave, saying, “You guys are horrible.”
+13   

best
worst
13 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21873 21 K  Slaps total: 5887 5 K
Jordan
+11   

2 months ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 173417 173 K  Slaps total: 12220 12 K
Man I'm not trying to get banned but the people he's interviewing are making it too easy to get that hammer.

+12   

2 months ago '11        #4
PotheadFocker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29161 29 K  Slaps total: 3362 3 K
My Pillow kinda seemed like he was gonna cry in the car
+12   

2 months ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176660 176 K  Slaps total: 10251 10 K
 Naga Sadow said
Man I'm not trying to get banned but the people he's interviewing are making it too easy to get that hammer.

I saw the video when Comedy Central first posted it and didn't even bring it on here, I already knew it'd result in some bans so we'll see how this goes

But yeah Jordan always makes them look stupid. His campaign trail videos are legendary

Dude just asks em simple questions and they fall on their faces every time

Let me just say Mike Lindell is dumb as hell for tying himself to the Trump bullsh*t. Dudes actually entertaining as hell and probably would have made a good comedian. Go peep the series of videos where Kimmel kept baiting him and inviting him on, his responses on his own "Network"(That frank channel thing lol) were comedic gold...If you watch his interactions with Kimmel, plus his appearance on Kimmel, you can pretty much tell hes just doing this for the free donations an sh*t

This is his full interview on there, if you look at the monologues leading up to this appearance where he and Kimmel were going back and forth it's funny:

Dude was really open about his addiction, gambling, and such. Too bad he's a wasted pile of sh*t with the maga stuff

Edit: Kimmel even hit him with the "its like big foot" thing here too and you can see on his face he wanted to get outta there

Last edited by OldBusiness; 06-18-2021 at 03:30 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '17        #6
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 173417 173 K  Slaps total: 12220 12 K
 OldBusiness said
I saw the video when Comedy Central first posted it and didn't even bring it on here, I already knew it'd result in some bans so we'll see how this goes

But yeah Jordan always makes them look stupid. His campaign trail videos are legendary

Dude just asks em simple questions and they fall on their faces every time

Let me just say Mike Lindell is dumb as hell for tying himself to the Trump bullsh*t. Dudes actually entertaining as hell and probably would have made a good comedian. Go peep the series of videos where Kimmel kept baiting him and inviting him on, his responses on his own "Network"(That frank channel thing lol) were comedic gold...If you watch his interactions with Kimmel, plus his appearance on Kimmel, you can pretty much tell hes just doing this for the free donations an sh*t

This is his full interview on there, if you look at the monologues leading up to this appearance where he and Kimmel were going back and forth it's funny:

Dude was really open about his addiction, gambling, and such. Too bad he's a wasted pile of sh*t with the maga stuff

Edit: Kimmel even hit him with the "its like big foot" thing here too and you can see on his face he wanted to get outta there
I always post Klepper's vids when I can. Like you said he just asks a simple question and repeats what those troglodytes say just to show stupid and mentally unstable they are. This is one of my favorites.

+7   

2 months ago '05        #7
stanis3k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3362 3 K  Slaps total: 210 210
 PotheadFocker said
My Pillow kinda seemed like he was gonna cry in the car

Man wtf happened to all gas no breaks
+4   

2 months ago '04        #8
shabaz4242 
Props total: 3039 3 K  Slaps total: 1137 1 K
Pillow guy be talking sh*t lmaooo
+1   

2 months ago '07        #9
Supercoolbert 
Props total: 2291 2 K  Slaps total: 150 150
Those hicks and that question about the 60s smh oblivious af
+4   

2 months ago '17        #10
BlackGod 
Props total: 18553 18 K  Slaps total: 3787 3 K
 stanis3k said

Man wtf happened to all gas no breaks
He got a new joint called Channel 5 with Andrew Callaghan.

His newest videos are still gold.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #11
STUNT101 
Props total: 4093 4 K  Slaps total: 387 387
This why dem people from India keep on calling my phone hoping they get one of these old fool
+4   

2 months ago '05        #12
stanis3k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3362 3 K  Slaps total: 210 210
 BlackGod said
He got a new joint called Channel 5 with Andrew Callaghan.

His newest videos are still gold.
Got a link to his page?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #13
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 83881 83 K  Slaps total: 8938 8 K
Gotdm trump supporters are fu*king retards
+2   

2 months ago '16        #14
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 6304 6 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
This sh*t is mad embarrassing but to be expected from this demographic .....just look who goes to these rallys.....uneducated white trash.....finally the trailer park Allstars have a soapbox to stand on and blame minorities for their own natty light short comings.....can't just hold the L and move on.....side note fu*k both parties they both ain't about sh*t
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+175online now  21
Video inside The Moment When THE Versuz Swung to THE L.O.X
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  17
Video inside Sheek Louch Says DIPSET Is P*SSY & CAMRON Almost GOT PACKED OUT By Ruff..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+211online now  14
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  7
Video inside Aug 4 - Florida Teens Tried 2 rob man @ gunpoint Victim Shoots, Leaves ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy