Jun 18 - Utah Mom Blames Pfizer & Moderna Covid Vax for Hospitalizing Both Son & Husband

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '05        #1
2058 page views
71 comments

4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 39480 39 K  Slaps total: 11760 11 K
Jun 18 - Utah Mom Blames Pfizer & Moderna Covid Vax for Hospitalizing Both Son & Husband

My son being an athlete and only 17 years old wasn't in a high risk category, but we did feel pressured to administer the vaccine,' Romney said

'There's no other explanation': Utah mom blames COVID vaccines after her 17-year-old athlete son and her husband were BOTH hospitalized with rare blood clots after getting Pfizer and Moderna shots

A mother in Utah is blaming COVID-19 vaccines after her 17-year-old son and her husband were both hospitalized with rare blood clots soon after receiving the shots.

'There's no other explanation for what happened to my son and my husband, we are pretty certain that it was a direct result of the vaccine,' Cherie Romney said in an interview with Fox News on Wednesday.

Romney's son Everest, a healthy six-foot-nine high school basketball player, got his first Pfizer shot on April 21 and began experiencing severe symptoms less than 24 hours later, and her husband Preston suffered clots after getting a Moderna shot, she has said.

Public health officials including the CDC say that the Pfizer and Moderna shots are not a*sociated with an increased risk of rare blood clots, which were seen in a small number who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

But Romney wants to highlight her family's experience as pressure mounts to vaccinate children, who are at incredibly low risk from COVID-19, and as more colleges require young and healthy students to get vaccinated in order to return to campus.

In the interview with Fox host Tucker Carlson, Romney said that her family had felt pressured to get the vaccines out of fear they would be required for school sports or travel.

'We felt a lot of pressure to go get the vaccine. We thought, let's hurry and go get that done before the summer season of basketball starts,' she said.

'I didn't think there was a chance my son or my husband or myself really were going to experience some significant side effects from COVID,' Romney said.

'My son being an athlete and only 17 years old wasn't in a high risk category, but we did feel pressured to administer the vaccine,' she added.

Romney said that Everest began to develop swelling in his neck later that night, and that five days later he was unable to move his head or neck.

'I took him to the pediatrician and the pediatrician said it has nothing to do with the shot, it really doesn't, I think it is a pulled neck muscle,' she said.

Eight days later, Everest was in the pediatric ICU with two blood clots in his brain and one in his neck, Romney said.

While hospitalized, Everest spoke out saying that he also believed the vaccine played a role.

'I think that it caused the swelling and the swelling caused the clots. I don't think that it was directly related, but indirectly the cause of the clots,' he told KSL-TV.

Officials at the hospital declined to comment when pressed by reporters at the NBC affiliate, referring inquires to the Utah Department of Health, which sent a statement.

'To date, there has been no evidence that either of the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer or Moderna) cause the extremely rare blood clotting issues that have been confirmed with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine,' the statement said.

'Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in American history,' the department said.

Romney says that her husband Preston was hospitalized 'with over 100 blood clots in his lungs' the weekend after her son was discharged from the hospital in May.

She has said that her husband had to have a quarter of his lungs removed to treat the clots. He has also since been released and is in stable condition.

In the U.S. about 313 million doses of COVID vaccines have been administered. The CDC's VAERS reporting database tallies 3,848 blood clotting incidents across all three authorized vaccines, suggesting the incidence of clots is roughly 1 in 100,000.

The severe clots a*sociated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are even more rare, and nearly all of them were found in young adult women under the age of 50, according to the CDC.

The background rate of blood clots that normally occur every year is significantly higher, with roughly 1 or 2 out of every 1,000 Americans experiencing some form of clotting, according to the CDC.

However, Romney's troubling story comes as U.S. health authorities push to vaccinate children under the age of 16, worrying parents who fear there is too little clinical trial data to make an informed decision.

Romney's son Everest, a healthy six-foot-nine high school basketball player, got his first Pfizer shot on April 21 and began experiencing severe symptoms less than 24 hours later

On Thursday, the CDC is set to hold an emergency meeting to discuss the higher-than-expected number of young men who have had heart inflammation after receiving the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

The emergency CDC meeting will address the 226 plausible cases of heart inflammation in young people - mainly affecting teenage boys and young men - after receiving their second doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

While the CDC acknowledged last week that the number of cases was higher than expected, they said it was still rare. image

On Wednesday top advisors in the UK reversed course on the planned rollout COVID vaccines to children, saying more data is needed.

Experts on the UK's Joint Committee on Vaccination are understood to have raised 'serious ethical concerns' about vaccinating children because of the tiny risk they face of becoming seriously ill.

The group will release fresh guidance on the highly controversial topic of vaccinating children by the end of the week, according to the Telegraph.

It will urge the prime minister to hold off vaccinating under-18s in the immediate future and wait for more safety data to come out of the US and Israel.

Everest was hospitalized in the pediatric ICU with two blood clots in his brain and one in his neck. He was released last month and has been recovering at home

visit this link https://www.dailymail.co. .. tter_share-top

+6   

best
worst
71 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8231 8 K  Slaps total: 1324 1 K
+1   

1 month ago '07        #3
Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 49371 49 K  Slaps total: 2668 2 K
Everyone in Utah a romney?
+13   

1 month ago '07        #4
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21601 21 K  Slaps total: 5703 5 K
J&Jgang
+2   

1 month ago '17        #5
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 15937 15 K  Slaps total: 1673 1 K
"The background rate of blood clots that normally occur every year is significantly higher, with roughly 1 or 2 out of every 1,000 Americans experiencing some form of clotting, according to the CDC."

OP wanted this to confirm his agenda so bad, but failed to read the entire article. Literally the only people that said the case in the story was from the vaccine were the family it effected. All the experts (including their own doctors) said it had nothing to do with it, but I guess they're just deep state agents too, right?
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #6
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4778 4 K  Slaps total: 4835 4 K

1 month ago '06        #7
LeMar G 
Props total: 76227 76 K  Slaps total: 7853 7 K
must be something genetic
+4   

1 month ago '18        #8
dacoolestg 
Props total: 12403 12 K  Slaps total: 1816 1 K
exempt from liability : (
+2   

1 month ago '14        #9
El Caballero 
Props total: 51941 51 K  Slaps total: 3983 3 K
sh*t happens
+5   

1 month ago '15        #10
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 7214 7 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
"The background rate of blood clots that normally occur every year is significantly higher, with roughly 1 or 2 out of every 1,000 Americans experiencing some form of clotting, according to the CDC."

OP wanted this to confirm his agenda so bad, but failed to read the entire article. Literally the only people that said the case in the story was from the vaccine were the family it effected. All the experts (including their own doctors) said it had nothing to do with it, but I guess they're just deep state agents too, right?
Usually how it goes in these threads
+2   

1 month ago '07        #11
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32873 32 K  Slaps total: 15305 15 K
 SweezyDeuce said
utah = mormon education = lol = fu*k out of here retards
Nah u gotta be the worst kind of personits one thing to say for the greater good people shuld take the vaccine it's another to dismiss these people's situation when they adhered to the protocols recommended.

Ur a cornball for dat

1 month ago '08        #12
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 37145 37 K  Slaps total: 5992 5 K
Bet his favorite rapper is....

Let me see who catch it first
+3   

1 month ago '07        #13
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32873 32 K  Slaps total: 15305 15 K
The cognitive dissonance in here is wild.

1 month ago '19        #14
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 26050 26 K  Slaps total: 3365 3 K
His family nailed the name

Everest and he's 6 foot 9
+6   

1 month ago '16        #15
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11056 11 K  Slaps total: 7649 7 K

+7   

1 month ago '20        #16
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14062 14 K  Slaps total: 7730 7 K
Op momma give that good neck
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #17
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86387 86 K  Slaps total: 20972 20 K
 WHATEVERMAN said

You know most these anti vaxxers can barely read. That kid @ posted a study he swore proved covid19 vaccines cause auto immune disease, but it clearly stated it was a long term study to see if covid19 vaccines cause auto immune disease because covid19 can cause auto immune disease.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #18
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 172219 172 K  Slaps total: 12084 12 K
 EMER1TUS said

Eminem? Lil Pimp? Kidd Rock?

+3   

1 month ago '17        #19
Class of 2017 
Props total: 14912 14 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K

1 month ago '21        #20
KeysOpenDoors 
Props total: 2165 2 K  Slaps total: 513 513
 zzxxccvvbb said
His family nailed the name

Everest and he's 6 foot 9
 Naga Sadow said
Eminem? Lil Pimp? Kidd Rock?

Mac Miller? Yelawolf? Bubba Sparks? Chance The Rapper?
+2   

1 month ago '21        #21
KeysOpenDoors 
 EMER1TUS said

1 month ago '10        #22
Chiyosuke 
Props total: 11453 11 K  Slaps total: 580 580
 KeysOpenDoors said
Lmao. Chance is a Cr
[spoiler - click to view]

ker now?
+2   

1 month ago '21        #23
KeysOpenDoors 
 Chiyosuke said
Lmao. Chance is a Cr

ker now?
He’s Corny and A Liar like one
+5   

1 month ago '19        #24
aaf192020 
Props total: 31879 31 K  Slaps total: 2317 2 K
 Chiyosuke said
Lmao. Chance is a Cr

ker now?
Chance the Cracker.
+6   

1 month ago '10        #25
Chiyosuke 
Props total: 11453 11 K  Slaps total: 580 580
 KeysOpenDoors said
He’s Corny and A Liar like one
No disagreement there

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  26
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
326 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  23
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
103 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+84online now  18
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆