I know I know but Days Gone tho.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
32 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
25 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '11        #1
1231 page views
45 comments

SigxScar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8744 8 K  Slaps total: 1552 1 K
I know I know but Days Gone tho.

First off, itís crazy that Bend studios really hasnít done a game since Syphon Filter. They did work on Uncharted Golden Abyess but under naughty dog. Amazes me they made this game. The story is good but kinda cheesy but the open world & loot system with the bike upgrades to hordes to building materials & weapons is just smooth. I slept on this really bad & a lot of people did. I know Iím late as fu*k but this was a great game in 2019. I really wish they would make a second one.
+21   

best
worst
45 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 70434 70 K  Slaps total: 19796 19 K
The PS5 upgrade>>>
+13   

1 month ago '07        #3
tacuna 320 
Props total: 8657 8 K  Slaps total: 1205 1 K
I was really feeling it when I played thru early this year but as you make it past halfway in to the game, you realize how repetitive the gameplay is and how godawful the story is. The story and characters in this game were absolute dogsh*t, I was hate playing this game by the end just to see it thru even tho I fu*king hate all the characters and their stupid fu*king decisions. All the sections you just have to walk and can't do sh*t are proof this game was meant to be more of a graphical showcase than an actual game.

I got similar augments for Last of Us too but that's for another time.
+8   

1 month ago '21        #4
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7899 7 K  Slaps total: 1204 1 K
 tacuna 320 said
I was really feeling it when I played thru early this year but as you make it past halfway in to the game, you realize how repetitive the gameplay is and how godawful the story is. The story and characters in this game were absolute dogsh*t, I was hate playing this game by the end just to see it thru even tho I fu*king hate all the characters and their stupid fu*king decisions. All the sections you just have to walk and can't do sh*t are proof this game was meant to be more of a graphical showcase than an actual game.

Those are my biggest gripes with the game. It started off alright, bikers, zombie hordes, your brother is infected and you have to help him. But all that sh*t about his lost girfriend and having to tag along on their sh*tty dates

fu*k all that bullsh*t i didn't buy a game about zombies to be a third fu*king wheel on some sh*tty date
+6   

1 month ago '04        #5
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4753 4 K  Slaps total: 329 329
 tacuna 320 said

Yeah this is my concern. Iím playing it right now and loving the gameplay loop, but when I see long long this game takes to finish Iím like
+1   

1 month ago '11        #6
SigxScar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 Puppet Master said
The PS5 upgrade>>>
Thatís what Iím on. Very nice looking
+1   

1 month ago '11        #7
I still enjoyed it after the fact but I was annoyed you play 25+ to see if Sarah is alive & when you do find her bi*ch is barely happy & you gotta run errands for her. That sh*t didn’t sit right with me but I loved the game
+4   

1 month ago '07        #8
tacuna 320 
Props total: 8657 8 K  Slaps total: 1205 1 K
 SigxScar said
I still enjoyed it after the fact but I was annoyed you play 25+ to see if Sarah is alive & when you do find her bi*ch is barely happy & you gotta run errands for her. That sh*t didnít sit right with me but I loved the game
i felt the same way, I would much rather her have been dead the whole time then her acting all bi*chy making me an errand boy the second I see her. Then I gotta sit thru a 20 min. flashback sequence to when I got jumped by 3 n*ggas in front of her. Can't believe the ppl who made this game were pissed mfs ain't pay full price for this. I would've never touched the sh*t had it not been free on PS+.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #9
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 63037 63 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
haven't tested out the PS5 upgrade but I liked this game, solid 7.5-8

was it perfect? no, but it was interesting enough to make me want to finish it

and that Sawmill Horde
+3   

1 month ago '04        #10
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14248 14 K  Slaps total: 876 876
Just started this game. So far it's cool. Haven't gotten far. My brother just got infected. Been on the xsx backlog, then it'd ps 5 backlog. Which thankfully right now is only three games.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #11
D.IrIsH 
Props total: 10028 10 K  Slaps total: 1587 1 K
 KURUPTION!!! said
Yeah this is my concern. Iím playing it right now and loving the gameplay loop, but when I see long long this game takes to finish Iím like
Thought the game was trash for soooooooo long

Then I just kept playing and got to around the 20 hour mark... where it picks up

I swear this game is two games in one... the first quarter is slow as fu*k but when it picks up its phenomenal
+2   

1 month ago '11        #12
 KURUPTION!!! said
This is the main reason I held off for so long is the time to beat it. I just a*sumed it wasnít worth it or super repetitive which it is to a extent but Iím glad I did. Still this game is wayyyyy to long for no reason at all

1 month ago '07        #13
Itzike 
Props total: 2606 2 K  Slaps total: 175 175
I had to put it down. Fun to mess around hoards but the story bland as sh*t.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #14
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 175056 175 K  Slaps total: 10188 10 K
Pretty bland and average open world game, but the PS5 upgrade looks/performs nice and the PC Version looks really good on my setup.

If anything seeing the upgrades makes me want Bend to do more work, but I wouldn't recommend the game to anyone
+1   

1 month ago '21        #15
Dreamcast 
Props total: 3508 3 K  Slaps total: 775 775
i played it for 2 days and deleted it

the jank and dialogue k*lled it for me

i could have possibly overlooked the jank, but the dialogue was so bad that i no longer cared about the story

1 month ago '04        #16
vagangster 
Props total: 1469 1 K  Slaps total: 211 211
Im not too far in but having a good time. I have a trainer on for infinite ammo and nitro for your bike so Im hitting drive bys and sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '04        #17
vagangster 
oh the voice actor for Deacon is horrible lol

1 month ago '05        #18
EastBroadway  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 3159 3 K  Slaps total: 759 759
My mom is in love with Days Gone.

1 month ago '21        #19
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2295 2 K  Slaps total: 1252 1 K
imagine if you would have found a woman instead of your first nintendo

then you wouldnt be on here at 4 am exposing your brilliance when it comes to japanese video games made for as*xual basement dwellers

1 month ago '07        #20
Supercoolbert 
Props total: 2164 2 K  Slaps total: 123 123
game sucked in 2019 ps4 but the 2021 ps5 version I got hooked! dope game!
+2   

1 month ago '04        #21
vagangster 
 BackInTheSaddle said
imagine if you would have found a woman instead of your first nintendo

then you wouldnt be on here at 4 am exposing your brilliance when it comes to japanese video games made for as*xual basement dwellers
Imagine if you shut the fu*k up f*g**t

1 month ago '14        #22
Cuttysark 
Props total: 35556 35 K  Slaps total: 2298 2 K
Game was dope to me
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4753 4 K  Slaps total: 329 329
 D.IrIsH said
Thought the game was trash for soooooooo long

Then I just kept playing and got to around the 20 hour mark... where it picks up

I swear this game is two games in one... the first quarter is slow as fu*k but when it picks up its phenomenal
Thatís good to know because Iím only about five hours in and I like it so far.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #24
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2295 2 K  Slaps total: 1252 1 K
 vagangster said
Imagine if you shut the fu*k up f*g**t
coming from a playstation warrior who lives with his single mother, that means a lot

1 month ago '04        #25
vagangster 
 BackInTheSaddle said
coming from a playstation warrior who lives with his single mother, that means a lot
If you want attention this bad, you should just k*ll yourself

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  20
Is this the most obvious track written by someone else?
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside an entire thread of gen z & millennials complaining about working at a..
185 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
ĎOLDí was trash. Never seeing an M.Night film again
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Inbred Family Follow up - crazy