FFVII Remake and Alan Wake Remastered listings found on Epic Games Store backend

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
422 page views
17 comments

Faythung 
Props total: 21187 21 K  Slaps total: 1792 1 K
FFVII Remake and Alan Wake Remastered listings found on Epic Games Store backend

+1   

best
worst
17 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
Faythung  OP
Not a huge surprise that FFVII Remake will be coming to Epic Launcher, I'm guessing possibly as a timed exclusive.

Alan Wake does not need a remaster at all, game holds up really well.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 172186 172 K  Slaps total: 12081 12 K
Will cop them on PC or Series X.

1 month ago '12        #4
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 175580 175 K  Slaps total: 10211 10 K
Totally unrelated to Epic but related because its a Sony exclusive, but Demon Souls was found to be listed for PS4 too lol.

Could be the art book only though according to the leak, but Demon Souls does appear in the PS4 database.

more people need to play it, From Software/Bluepoint deserve every accolade they get and them 100 million+ PS4 users should support if true cause that remake is ridiculously good.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #5
HiRolliN 
Props total: 7031 7 K  Slaps total: 395 395
Damn I hope it ain't exclusive to the epic app

1 month ago '11        #6
iDaPappy 
Props total: 8123 8 K  Slaps total: 403 403
Reddit nerds were mad as sh*t seeing that FF7 Remake pop up on Epic. It probably will definitely have an exclusivity period attached to it, too.

What I don't get is why people be so fu*king loyal to one launcher versus the field? They all out to get your money and sell your data, so might as well buy from the cheapest. At least that's how I look at it.
+2   

1 month ago '21        #7
lip service  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3299 3 K  Slaps total: 3042 3 K
bruh every day its a ff remake thread and not a new ff thread.

1 month ago '21        #8
lip service  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3299 3 K  Slaps total: 3042 3 K
 iDaPappy said
Reddit nerds were mad as sh*t seeing that FF7 Remake pop up on Epic. It probably will definitely have an exclusivity period attached to it, too.

What I don't get is why people be so fu*king loyal to one launcher versus the field? They all out to get your money and sell your data, so might as well buy from the cheapest. At least that's how I look at it.
i have no ideo what i just read.

can you dumb down ? what is a epic laucher? fortnite ppls launching games?

1 month ago '04        #9
jewelz1132 
Props total: 6913 6 K  Slaps total: 309 309
 lip service said
i have no ideo what i just read.

can you dumb down ? what is a epic laucher? fortnite ppls launching games?
It's the store you buy games from.. Epic, Steam, XBOX, etc
+1   

1 month ago '05        #10
P-Hill|M 
Props total: 31061 31 K  Slaps total: 2038 2 K
 iDaPappy said

it sucks having a million launchers... especially when those launchers don't offer the same features/functionality that Steam has been refining and perfecting for hella years
+1   

1 month ago '11        #11
iDaPappy 
 P-Hill said
it sucks having a million launchers... especially when those launchers don't offer the same features/functionality that Steam has been refining and perfecting for hella years

I guess "features/functionality" lost on me since I've only been doing PC gaming through these launchers since beginning of 2020. I just look at them as stores to purchase games as, so anything beyond pressing play on those is lost to me. I see they got forums and friends list but I don't use either. Maybe it's more stuff I'm unaware of but of the things I do know, it hasn't affected my QOL at all.

1 month ago '05        #12
P-Hill|M 
 iDaPappy said
I guess "features/functionality" lost on me since I've only been doing PC gaming through these launchers since beginning of 2020. I just look at them as stores to purchase games as, so anything beyond pressing play on those is lost to me. I see they got forums and friends list but I don't use either. Maybe it's more stuff I'm unaware of but of the things I do know, it hasn't affected my QOL at all.
Did not mean to slap my bad.. yeah you got in at a good time. Things aren't as bad as they used to be but when all them other launchers were trying to be steam, they were a*s. Origin is still a*s and the EA desktop is broken as fu*k

1 month ago '11        #13
iDaPappy 
 P-Hill said
Did not mean to slap my bad.. yeah you got in at a good time. Things aren't as bad as they used to be but when all them other launchers were trying to be steam, they were a*s. Origin is still a*s and the EA desktop is broken as fu*k

Now I will say that's some sh*t that annoys me: buying a game on one launcher but having to install another launcher (Origin and Ubisoft Connect) to be able to launch the games I bought outside of their store. First time that happened, I damn near asked for a refund.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #14
P-Hill|M 
 iDaPappy said
Now I will say that's some sh*t that annoys me: buying a game on one launcher but having to install another launcher (Origin and Ubisoft Connect) to be able to launch the games I bought outside of their store. First time that happened, I damn near asked for a refund.
happened to me when I bought Fifa off Ubisoft for mad cheap. When I double clicked it... and it opened Origin I said to myself NEVER AGAIN

1 month ago '12        #15
Faythung  OP
 P-Hill said
EA desktop is broken as fu*k
I STILL can't get it to work with the Xbox app and my Game Pass account, sh*t is awful.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #16
P-Hill|M 
 Faythung said
I STILL can't get it to work with the Xbox app and my Game Pass account, sh*t is awful.
mine kinda works.. even the Xbox app be sh*tting the bed on me.. games I have show up only when they feel like it

1 month ago '12        #17
Faythung  OP
 P-Hill said
mine kinda works.. even the Xbox app be sh*tting the bed on me.. games I have show up only when they feel like it
I had that issue but it solved itself, now I've got the issue where games update but the app doesn't register that they've updated, so I can't play them till I restart my PC.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #18
CrAkKedOuT 
Props total: 23125 23 K  Slaps total: 3792 3 K
Alan Wake? Nah I'm good. Overrated game.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Disney is eating netflix's food
143 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+63online now  11
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
93 comments