What is the right spot for Ben Simmons?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
172 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+19  79
174 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '06        #1
1828 page views
75 comments

WigzBeenSplit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 8176 8 K  Slaps total: 3535 3 K
What is the right spot for Ben Simmons?

I really have no clue where I even see him fit.
+2   

best
worst
75 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71514 71 K  Slaps total: 22555 22 K
Anywhere he can play a Draymond Green role.

That other international pu**y y’all be gassing too needs to be a similar role with maybe a little more freedom to score but yea, n*ggas is gahbage
+13   

1 month ago '06        #3
jester2trife 
Props total: 6707 6 K  Slaps total: 1830 1 K
The only spot that matters is that W called 5 years / $177,243,360

+25   

1 month ago '16        #4
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 57127 57 K  Slaps total: 4385 4 K
He can stay in Philly, he just can't be your #2. Simmons is a middle class man's draymond, but not as good. Prime draymond made the warriors deadly because he shot good enough that you had to respect it, could hit free throws, and still do all the other sh*t they hype Ben for.
+25   

1 month ago '10        #5
sho 2010  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51560 51 K  Slaps total: 22013 22 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Ding ding
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #6
NatBurner 
Props total: 22168 22 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said

That other international pu**y yall be gassing too needs to be a similar role with maybe a little more freedom to score but yea, n*ggas is gahbage
That other international player nighas on here was saying he was better than prime young Cavs lebron
+3   

1 month ago '10        #7
#JewLife 
Props total: 16825 16 K  Slaps total: 4533 4 K
 SPdaGOAT said

That other international pu**y yall be gassing too needs to be a similar role with maybe a little more freedom to score but yea, n*ggas is gahbage
So basically be a small ball center? You're probably right but no team will be successful with that. Prime Dray could be relied on to hit at least 1/3 of his open 3's too.
+12   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #8
 NatBurner said
That other international player nighas on here was saying he was better than prime young Cavs lebron

Bron was better than that n*gga is right now when he was like 16 lmfao
+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #9
 #JewLife said
So basically be a small ball center? You're probably right but no team will be successful with that. Prime Dray could be relied on to hit at least 1/3 of his open 3's too.
Basically. I really do not understand why he operates on the perimeter at all anymore. But yea he would still have to become at least a decent shooter and play with more heart tbh. He lets himself get taken out of games way too easily
+5   

1 month ago '15        #10
KingTrips 
Props total: 16045 16 K  Slaps total: 1600 1 K
Honestly ny..he’s perfect for thibs but naahh
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #11
NatBurner 
Props total: 22168 22 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 #JewLife said
I can see Simmons on Utah ATL or with the mavs the nigha gonna need to be around a lot of scoring to hide his low productivity on offense
+5   

1 month ago '20        #12
finding formula 
Props total: 1937 1 K  Slaps total: 196 196
 Supreme God said
He can stay in Philly, he just can't be your #2. Simmons is a middle class man's draymond, but not as good. Prime draymond made the warriors deadly because he shot good enough that you had to respect it, could hit free throws, and still do all the other sh*t they hype Ben for.
Green takes a lot of sh*t on here, but his intensity and holding teammates accountable is kind of underrated tbh. He knows his limitations, but isn't scared of the moments in big games. Ben likes to ice grill/ poke his chest out when philly is up comfortably in games, but you can see his body language change when teams are going on runs.

If Toby would actually stop a run here and their, or play 4th quarters, like he does the 1st quarter, we wouldn't be having this discussion now. I wanted to be wrong about Tobias, cause he had a great year, but some people are just soft for NBA STANDARDS when the chips are down, and it isn't his first rodeo being a bum in the playoffs tbh.
+16   

1 month ago '06        #13
WigzBeenSplit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 8176 8 K  Slaps total: 3535 3 K
 KingTrips said
Honestly ny..hes perfect for thibs but naahh
I cant even lie I was thinking nyc lol
+1   

1 month ago '20        #14
DA BOOG MANE 
Props total: 20067 20 K  Slaps total: 4770 4 K
a lot of G-League teams are looking for some talent
+10   

1 month ago '07        #15
Pos 
Props total: 16306 16 K  Slaps total: 2660 2 K
 Supreme God said
I’m open to keeping Ben in Philly, we just need to pair him with an All-Star scoring guard/ball handler that can take over the point guard position at times

Seth was a nice addition, but he’s not exactly a top tier player

gotta find a way to get Tobias out of here, yea he had a solid year but he disappears in the playoffs and is a defensive liability
+4   

1 month ago '14        #16
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 76991 76 K  Slaps total: 25850 25 K
 DA BOOG MANE said
a lot of G-League teams are looking for some talent
Yall need Ben, he would do wonders for Herro and Duncan. Butler cant shoot 3s either so its an easy swap
+1   

1 month ago '05        #17
rawchester 
Props total: 17160 17 K  Slaps total: 2046 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said

Exactly! Once he accepts being a power forward/centre that can pass the sixers will be limited.

Imagine the sixers actually had a competent pg and Ben as the secondary playmaker, or the guy catching going down hill to make decisions... They'd be ridiculously good.
+3   

1 month ago '20        #18
DA BOOG MANE 
Props total: 20067 20 K  Slaps total: 4770 4 K
 215Philly said
Yall need Ben, he would do wonders for Herro and Duncan. Butler cant shoot 3s either so its an easy swap
, NEMANJA BJELICA, GABE VINCENT FOR BEN SIMMONS & MATISSE THYBULLE

yall better stop playin
+1   

1 month ago '20        #19
finding formula 
 Pos said
Im open to keeping Ben in Philly, we just need to pair him with an All-Star scoring guard/ball handler that can take over the point guard position at times

Seth was a nice addition, but hes not exactly a top tier player

gotta find a way to get Tobias out of here, yea he had a solid year but he disappears in the playoffs and is a defensive liability
Funny I said Morey was smart not trading him to start the season, when his trade value was sh*t. He helped it out, having a fringe all star type season. Dude played on 5 different teams before he was like 27 years old. Sometimes people are what they are though. Thank God Morey rapped the Mavs in that J-rich trade. Sixers need somebody that can close games out, I think a lot of philly fans thought Harris could morph into that role, but I don't trust him tbh
+2   

1 month ago '17        #20
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 158762 158 K  Slaps total: 56446 56 K
 jester2trife said
The only spot that matters is that W called 5 years / $177,243,360

What does his contract have to do with this thread? You were in your feelings when I posted Rihanna exposing Cristiano Ronaldo as gay.. you literally said "that has nothing to do with this thread" but now you in this thread doing the same thing

1 month ago '07        #21
Pos 
Props total: 16306 16 K  Slaps total: 2660 2 K
 finding formula said
Funny I said Morey was smart not trading him to start the season, when his trade value was sh*t. He helped it out, having a fringe all star type season. Dude played on 5 different teams before he was like 27 years old. Sometimes people are what they are though. Thank God Morey rapped the Mavs in that J-rich trade. Sixers need somebody that can close games out, I think a lot of philly fans thought Harris could morph into that role, but I don't trust him tbh
yea Seth was an amazing pick up, even tho he got torched on defense last night

gotta find a way to dump Tobias and that contract
+2   

1 month ago '06        #22
jester2trife 
Props total: 6707 6 K  Slaps total: 1830 1 K
 Rule 336 said
What does his contract have to do with this thread? You were in your feelings when I posted Rihanna exposing Cristiano Ronaldo as gay.. you literally said "that has nothing to do with this thread" but now you in this thread doing the same thing
Dont you got TMZ or something to watch with your boyfriend? Sports clearly arent your thing. Stick to the US weekly thats on your coffee table next to your purse and Frappuccino.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #23
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 158762 158 K  Slaps total: 56446 56 K
 jester2trife said
Dont you got TMZ or something to watch with your boyfriend? Sports clearly arent your thing. Stick to the US weekly thats on your coffee table next to your purse and Frappuccino.
Of course. When you call bx out on their hypocrisy they go straight to insults... n*gga mad at me cause his celebrity crush be playing with bootyhole

1 month ago '20        #24
finding formula 
 Pos said
yea Seth was an amazing pick up, even tho he got torched on defense last night

gotta find a way to dump Tobias and that contract
Ha Lou was kind of due to go off at some point, and it happened to Seth and the 76ers expense at a sh*tty time lol

We kind of knew Seth could be a matador on defense, but he is a little more crafty finding ways to score on his own, then I thought tbh. J-Rich pretty much worked his way out of the playoff rotation on Dallas.

That ATL pick and roll game is no joke and hard to defend with Trae at the helm.

If they don't make any major moves going forward, best case would be for Maxey to get more minutes at the point, and maybe develop into some form of a closer, this team badly needs
+1   

1 month ago '13        #25
FlareMafia 
Props total: 7283 7 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 215Philly said
Yea but at least Butler has a decent middy and automatic from the free throw line
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  84
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
86 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+51online now  34
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
261 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+63online now  33
Video inside Jul 30 - Amanda Seales hating on King Richard
57 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+78online now  28
Article inside My employer sent an email: Vaccination or termination