AMC is squeezing

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+22  133
29 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

1 month ago '16        #1
4292 page views
99 comments

InstruMentalP 
Props total: 1553 1 K  Slaps total: 215 215
AMC is squeezing

imageimage
+5   

best
worst
99 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #2
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 31667 31 K  Slaps total: 6640 6 K
I don’t think this even the squeeze yet gotta wait for the data later
+10   

1 month ago '16        #3
InstruMentalP  OP
Props total: 1553 1 K  Slaps total: 215 215
 Homer Pimpson said
I don’t think this even the squeeze yet gotta wait for the data later
This a gamma squeeze relative to out of the money options

Shorts might start covering too and it's over wit

1 month ago '04        #4
Cali 
Props total: 1792 1 K  Slaps total: 189 189
100+ by next Thursday
+3   

1 month ago '20        #5
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30839 30 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K
I don't think this is the squeeze
@
+6   

1 month ago '12        #6
HeightsBound  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28790 28 K  Slaps total: 3114 3 K
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
I don't think this is the squeeze
@
Nope, no where near.

Gamma Squeeze first, which is what will take us into the $100’s.
+6   

1 month ago '12        #7
 InstruMentalP said
This a gamma squeeze relative to out of the money options

Shorts might start covering too and it's over wit
Gamma Squeeze will take us into the $100’s.

This feels like non manipulated trading impacting the market organically.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #8
CentsCuZ 
Props total: 7964 7 K  Slaps total: 2047 2 K
The entire short position on AMC can exit their positions with like a fifth of the 10-day average daily volume. It will not squeeze to the crazy prices people are saying. The easy money has already been made, and the pump going on right now is to allow the big money to sell their shares at enormous profits to the small money bagholders.

1 month ago '16        #9
YungSplash 
Props total: 1267 1 K  Slaps total: 177 177
 CentsCuZ said
The entire short position on AMC can exit their positions with like a fifth of the 10-day average daily volume. It will not squeeze to the crazy prices people are saying. The easy money has already been made, and the pump going on right now is to allow the big money to sell their shares at enormous profits to the small money bagholders.
They can get away from an excess of 20 billion shares that are borrowed?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #10
CentsCuZ 
 YungSplash said
They can get away from an excess of 20 billion shares that are borrowed?
I see this number thrown around all the time on Twitter and Reddit, "20 billion shares." In actuality, 102.3 million shares are short. That's about 6 billion dollars worth of shares. AMC's average DAILY trading volume is over 146 million shares, which is 40% more than the entire number of shares short. Furthermore, these options have varying expiration dates and go out months and months, if not over a year. That's a long time to unwind a position.

Believe me, the big money -- hedge fund money -- is not worried at all. They actually increased their shorts 8% from 94 million to 102 million recently. If they were worried, they'd be trying to unwind the positions like how they did with Gamestop.
+3   

1 month ago '06        #11
lolo702 
Props total: 355 355  Slaps total: 99 99
 HeightsBound said
Gamma Squeeze will take us into the $100’s.

This feels like non manipulated trading impacting the market organically.
This
+2   

1 month ago '20        #12
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30839 30 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K
 CentsCuZ said
 CentsCuZ said
I see this number thrown around all the time on Twitter and Reddit, "20 billion shares." In actuality, 102.3 million shares are short. That's about 6 billion dollars worth of shares. AMC's average DAILY trading volume is over 146 million shares, which is 40% more than the entire number of shares short. Furthermore, these options have varying expiration dates and go out months and months, if not over a year. That's a long time to unwind a position.

Believe me, the big money -- hedge fund money -- is not worried at all. They actually increased their shorts 8% from 94 million to 102 million recently. If they were worried, they'd be trying to unwind the positions like how they did with Gamestop.
not selling

+16   

1 month ago '16        #13
YungSplash 
 CentsCuZ said

Then how can it be possible to have millions of retail investors, and hedgefunds to be invested in and there still be available shares?

I'm genuinely asking, as I am new to all of this, and I appreciate this info.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #14
Taco 
Props total: 4461 4 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 CentsCuZ said

Where are you seeing that its only 102.3 million shares shorted?

From my understanding the actual number is 426 million shorted shares.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #15
Props total: 892 892  Slaps total: 902 902
 CentsCuZ said
Lol you speak as if you know what you’re talking about.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
CentsCuZ 
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
not selling

I support your right to hodl! Good luck.

I have no position.

YungSplash said
Then how can it be possible to have millions of retail investors, and hedgefunds to be invested in and there still be available shares?

I'm genuinely asking, as I am new to all of this, and I appreciate this info.
One of the biggest short squeezes in the past decade was Herbalife. There literally were not enough shares to cover the short position. Bill Ackman lost a ton of money, and Cal Icahn came in at the end to screw him even more just out of spite (because they had a public back and forth). And even Herbalife didn't hit these numbers/multiples that people are talking about. AMC was just dropped from 72 to 39 the other day before recovering. I'd like to see someone explain how that could happen if the market is so tight.

Taco said
Where are you seeing that its only 102.3 million shares shorted?

From my understanding the actual number is 426 million shorted shares.

1 month ago '17        #17
 CentsCuZ said

I have no position.

One of the biggest short squeezes in the past decade was Herbalife. There literally were not enough shares to cover the short position. Bill Ackman lost a ton of money, and Cal Icahn came in at the end to screw him even more just out of spite (because they had a public back and forth). And even Herbalife didn't hit these numbers/multiples that people are talking about. AMC was just dropped from 72 to 39 the other day before recovering. I'd like to see someone explain how that could happen if the market is so tight.

I’d like to see you explain how retail holds over 100% of the free float and institutions own 20% and its short 100 million shares on a 500m float

1 month ago '18        #18
S-Class 
Props total: 81566 81 K  Slaps total: 7728 7 K
So is we selling or holding ?

1 month ago '12        #19
 S-Class said
So is we selling or holding ?
Do what’s best for you brother, and I genuinely mean that.

Me, I’m holding.
+14   

1 month ago '16        #20
YungSplash 
 CentsCuZ said

I have no position.

I've come down to reality a bit in recent weeks, 100k looks unreachable because who's paying at that point but 1-5k or maybe even 15k a share sounds great
+1   

1 month ago '04        #21
CentsCuZ 
 800 said
I’d like to see you explain how retail holds over 100% of the free float and institutions own 20% and its short 100 million shares on a 500m float
The truth is, no one knows what the float really is because with every dollar increase in the share price, "x" percent of shareholders become more willing to sell. An institution or individual that is unwilling to sell at 60 might be much more willing to sell at 70, 71, 72, etc. So each additional dollar (or fraction thereof) increase becomes that much more difficult as the float actually increases in size with each increase in the share price.

Also, AMC is not helping at all with the 8.5 million shares it issued to Mudrick Capital Management (which they promptly sold into the market) and AMC announcing that it would sell 11,550,000 shares into the market recently. Every rally in the share price, AMC will pump some shares against it, which will stunt the rise until they run out of shares. I don't know if they've even started yet.

In the larger scheme of things, even 20 million shares is not a lot with AMC's current volume though just like 100 million share short is not a lot. What you end up with is just a very overvalued company with a valuation of like $3 million per theater screen, which is just crazy.

1 month ago '18        #22
Taco 
Props total: 4461 4 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 CentsCuZ said
The truth is, no one knows what the float really is because with every dollar increase in the share price, "x" percent of shareholders become more willing to sell. An institution or individual that is unwilling to sell at 60 might be much more willing to sell at 70, 71, 72, etc. So each additional dollar (or fraction thereof) increase becomes that much more difficult as the float actually increases in size with each increase in the share price.

Also, AMC is not helping at all with the 8.5 million shares it issued to Mudrick Capital Management (which they promptly sold into the market) and AMC announcing that it would sell 11,550,000 shares into the market recently. Every rally in the share price, AMC will pump some shares against it, which will stunt the rise until they run out of shares. I don't know if they've even started yet.

In the larger scheme of things, even 20 million shares is not a lot with AMC's current volume though just like 100 million share short is not a lot. What you end up with is just a very overvalued company with a valuation of like $3 million per theater screen, which is just crazy.
"as the float actually increases in size with each increase in the share price."

Explain this line please? Are you saying the number of total shares (the float) increases in number as the value of each share rises?

Last edited by Taco; 06-17-2021 at 12:09 PM..

1 month ago '17        #23
 CentsCuZ said

We know for a fact their are synthetic shares. The question is how many. The stock is shorted and manipulated by illegal trade tactics everyday. Do you really think 50% of the float gets traded everyday? The average volume has been 250m

Those shares amc sold temporarily dropped the price. It’s already back over 60 two weeks later. They have a little over 10k shares left to sell.

This is not a normal play. Valuation doesn’t have anything to do with short squeeze. Shorts have not covered. 20% short is very high, especially when the majority is around $10.

The real number could be over a billion.

This is going to be out of control next week. I don’t see anyway shorts get this down under $40 eod tomorrow. Do you k kw how many calls are itm right now? The gamma squeeze is going to be nasty akd if these idiots don’t cover it will continue to gamma squeeze every week.

This is the setup of a lifetime.

Last edited by 800; 06-17-2021 at 12:12 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '04        #24
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 44173 44 K  Slaps total: 5462 5 K
 CentsCuZ said

So literally every analyst and financial guru is wrong and you're right. Yea ok my man
+6   

1 month ago '12        #25
Ya better stop letting a random trick you out your position.

He still talking Mudrick and 11.5 AMC shares. We been off that and past it and ate it like Scooby snacks.

lol

Last edited by HeightsBound; 06-17-2021 at 12:20 PM..
+17   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-121online now  31
Video inside B Pumper launches rockets @ Lisa Ann
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+201online now  26
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
210 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-45online now  11
Jul 24 - This Can't Be Real: NBC Producer Fired After This Hot Mic Incident!
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  11
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy