Jun 16 - Weed thrown from NYC rooftop as suspected drug deal takes a violent turn

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
172 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+18  72
172 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '05        #1
3382 page views
58 comments

ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22229 22 K  Slaps total: 8624 8 K
Jun 16 - Weed thrown from NYC rooftop as suspected drug deal takes a violent turn

One ‘customer’ apparently attacked dealer, who responded by tossing the garbage bag onto the street below.

The New York Police Department (NYPD) is hoping for a little cooperation from witnesses after an apparent drug deal on a rooftop in Brooklyn earlier this month went sideways and the dealer tossed a big bag of weed off the building.

According to News 12 Brooklyn, a drug deal and attempted robbery on June 1 ended with cannabis being thrown from the rooftop to the street below.

Investigators say the dealer had arranged to meet with customers, News 12 Brooklyn reports. But shortly after arriving, an unidentified buyer reportedly pulled out a gun and began punching and kicking the dealer. The seller responded by tossing the bag of suspected weed off the roof.

The manoeuvre worked, but only temporarily. The cannabis was out of the hands of the would-be thief but making it weed rain didn’t escape the attention of people on the street.

Footage released this week by NYPD Crime Stoppers shows the garbage bag landing near the sidewalk at street level. At least three people quickly snatched up the booty, with all three trash collectors hurriedly fleeing the scene, the police video shows.

As per the New York Daily News, there were two customers. The dealer apparently tried to sell 19 pounds (8.6 kilograms) of cannabis for US$20,000 ($24,400) just before he was attacked by one of the customers, the newspaper reports.

The cannabis seller was reportedly treated in hospital for minor injuries and the suspect fled the scene in a black BMW sedan. The second buyer is said to have suffered an injured knee while running down the stairs from the roof and falling, according to the New York Daily News.

Arrested at the scene, the injured buyer was reportedly charged with robbery, attempted robbery, a*sault and weapon possession, while his accomplice remains at large.

NYC is not the first big city to see weed rain, however. Although for more high-minded reasons than drug dealing, the “green drone” telegram group delivered hundreds of bags of cannabis onto Rabin Square in Tel Aviv last September.

“Enjoy my beloved brothers, this is your pilot brother, making sure we all get some free love,” the group noted on a messaging app prior to the green shower.

At the end of March in New York, Governor Andrew Cuomo signed legislation that makes adult-use cannabis legal in New York. The bill establishes the Office of Cannabis Management, expands the state’s medical marijuana and cannabinoid hemp programs, provides licensing for cannabis producers, distributors and retailers and creates a social and economic equity program.

Selling a garbage bag of cannabis for thousands of dollars, however, remains illegal.

visit this link https://www.thegrowthop.c .. om-nyc-rooftop
+3   

best
worst
58 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
jester2trife 
Props total: 6707 6 K  Slaps total: 1830 1 K
Imagine thinking you were being blessed only to open the bag and its a bunch of trash a*s NY rag weed.

+48   

1 month ago '08        #3
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41856 41 K  Slaps total: 2401 2 K
 jester2trife said
Imagine thinking you were being blessed only to open the bag and its a bunch of trash a*s NY rag weed.

If he sells who cares if it smokes.
+19   

1 month ago '20        #4
Slymm 
Props total: 11949 11 K  Slaps total: 496 496
100% profit
+17   

1 month ago '19        #5
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43954 43 K  Slaps total: 7781 7 K
I wouldn't even take it for free NYC weed is trash, Although i copped from this white boy in NH and his sh*t was quality af.

1 month ago '16        #6
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75162 75 K  Slaps total: 8422 8 K
Weed is legal now who the fu*k needs to be buyin it on the low just buy it from a dispensary

1 month ago '15        #7
lil thou wow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23292 23 K  Slaps total: 3444 3 K
 jester2trife said

Lmao n*ggas got the same pressure that they have on the west you can’t be that stupid

1 month ago '06        #8
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 19491 19 K  Slaps total: 1890 1 K
So an undercover threw the weed?
+11   

1 month ago '21        #9
SHAMPOOO 
Props total: 456 456  Slaps total: 387 387
Weed Destroyed Black people...Causes Autism, Laziness, Anxiety, H0m0S#xuality and Low IQ!

F*K WEED and Fentanyl!

1 month ago '15        #10
Hellmatic 
Props total: 42209 42 K  Slaps total: 4303 4 K
 Hoggystyle said
Weed is legal now who the fu*k needs to be buyin it on the low just buy it from a dispensary
Its a lot cheaper in the street. Dont know if you need a medical card to purchase from a dispensary tho
+9   

1 month ago '21        #11
SHAMPOOO 
Props total: 456 456  Slaps total: 387 387
 Hoggystyle said
Yea, Ok...Go to Buy in Bulk at your Local Spensary n Tell me how it went!🤦*♂️
+12   

1 month ago '15        #12
Hellmatic 
Props total: 42209 42 K  Slaps total: 4303 4 K
 SHAMPOOO said
Weed Destroyed Black people...Causes Autism, Laziness, Anxiety, H0m0S#xuality and Low IQ!

F*K WEED and Fentanyl!
homos*xuality
+12   

1 month ago '17        #13
R Shackleford 
Props total: 10693 10 K  Slaps total: 739 739
 Hoggystyle said
You can buy 20 lb's in dispensaries over there?
+6   

1 month ago '05        #14
projectd06 
Props total: 28945 28 K  Slaps total: 7126 7 K
 Hoggystyle said
Hell naw, sh*ts 3x the price that I pay my guy for a zip, not legal here but in Illinois that sh*t is stupid expensive.

I only go there when its dry up here.
+7   

1 month ago '15        #15
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29971 29 K  Slaps total: 8142 8 K
Isn’t weed legal over here? Ppl just wanna do ignorant sh*t. If you’re buying from dealers still then that’s what comes with it

1 month ago '16        #16
southernsmoke90  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51020 51 K  Slaps total: 6806 6 K
 Hoggystyle said
How dumb are you?

It was clearly an illegal drug deal involving 20 pounds...this is someone moving weight...the fu*k does a dispensary have to do with an illegal drug dealer?

Also, it's not like there are mad legal dispensaries all around Manhattan, that simply isn't the case. If you ever went there you'd know that.

Just a really trash/idiotic post in general, congrats for being a fu*king moron
+17   

1 month ago '16        #17
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I wouldn't even take it for free NYC weed is trash, Although i copped from this white boy in NH and his sh*t was quality af.
Translation:

"I don't know the right people in NYC" lol
+17   

1 month ago '17        #18
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24039 24 K  Slaps total: 3518 3 K
 jester2trife said

Weed bad in NY?
+1   

1 month ago '19        #19
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43954 43 K  Slaps total: 7781 7 K
 southernsmoke90 said
Translation:

"I don't know the right people in NYC" lol
Maybe so but even the homegrown sh*t i've had can't compare to Cali smoke, Its mid-tier why else do you think most of the sh*t sold there comes from Cali lol.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #20
GunRack 
Props total: 9966 9 K  Slaps total: 780 780
 Hoggystyle said
Tax avoidance.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #21
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75162 75 K  Slaps total: 8422 8 K
 southernsmoke90 said
How dumb are you?

It was clearly an illegal drug deal involving 20 pounds...this is someone moving weight...the fu*k does a dispensary have to do with an illegal drug dealer?

Also, it's not like there are mad legal dispensaries all around Manhattan, that simply isn't the case. If you ever went there you'd know that.

Just a really trash/idiotic post in general, congrats for being a fu*king moron

n*gga u a moron it’s fu*kin weed u can buy that sh*t anywhere u actin like this it’s some high class drug that can only bought from the plug

1 month ago '16        #22
Eastcoast 
Props total: 8272 8 K  Slaps total: 2131 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Same source.

1 month ago '16        #23
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Maybe so but even the homegrown sh*t i've had can't compare to Cali smoke, Its mid-tier why else do you think most of the sh*t sold there comes from Cali lol.
Cali def has better sh*t but it’s actually pretty easy to find fire in NYC, at least when I lived there
+2   

1 month ago '16        #24
 Hoggystyle said
n*gga u a moron it’s fu*kin weed u can buy that sh*t anywhere u actin like this it’s some high class drug that can only bought from the plug
You really just come off as an angry moron, good luck with that. Let me know how this goes
+1   

1 month ago '19        #25
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75313 75 K  Slaps total: 11362 11 K
 SHAMPOOO said

F*K WEED and Fentanyl!
@
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  34
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
256 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+78online now  25
Article inside My employer sent an email: Vaccination or termination
398 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-34online now  16
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
47 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+79online now  10
The chemistry was god level.
51 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy