They’re getting ready for civil war if we don’t back down from reparations talk

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '18        #1
2225 page views
103 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 60509 60 K  Slaps total: 13615 13 K
They’re getting ready for civil war if we don’t back down from reparations talk

To say the American regime was founded on the principles of white supremacy is laughable to anyone with an accurate understanding of American history (something almost impossible to find in the vast majority of American schools and universities). But in today’s clown world such nonsense is understood as learned wisdom taught and propagated by elite institutions. Most serious scholars of the American past and its constitutional order will admit that America was never intended to be an ethno-nationalist regime. It was always understood to be a political and civic union.

But the problem we now face is with forces at large in America engaged in fostering not “breathing together” but resentment and demands for retribution and revenge for harms done by the larger majority community on the African-American citizens of the republic. Slavery and racial discrimination are re-remembered and emphasized so that the old wound is not only recalled but reopened.

Many Democratic politicians and members of our political, economic, and cultural elites think that until the “white” community (whatever that means) confesses and accepts their guilt, the aggrieved black community will never achieve the needed level of catharsis. They also see in this catharsis an opportunity for a reordering of our political form that offers restorative justice and permits the political community to move forward.

Resolving this conundrum does not require continual and eternal contrition by the supposed guilty party but rather a forgiveness by the aggrieved. Until the aggrieved have forgiven and chosen to share a life together, there can only be continual strife and hostility that will move the political community toward violence and civil war.

Let us have no foolishness about this: those who peddle “white fragility” and “overcoming whiteness” are only selling hate and resentment. It is only a recipe for civil war and the dissolution of the republic.

visit this link https://amgreatness.com/2 .. -civil-strife/

Make no mistake, they are basically telling us to put up or shut up

best
worst
103 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Suburbz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28253 28 K  Slaps total: 3680 3 K
I Haven’t heard much about reps from any major news outlets, just online.
+7   

2 months ago '19        #3
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 39251 39 K  Slaps total: 8486 8 K
Cultural Marxism, intersectional theory, and critical race theory are all camo for classical Marxists/communists who want to take down America. On their own, these white folks can't do it (look at the majority of American antifa folks and social democrats). So, they try to bring in allies (black, Hispanic, Asian, gay/bi/tranny, Muslims, etc.) to increase their numbers.
When the final takeover is complete, they (white communist leaders) will push the allies out into the commune/community and maintain control. Look at every communist government (USSR, China, North Korea, Cambodia, Cuba) that have existed, no gay/trans/bi folks were/are in positions of power.

2 months ago '15        #4
Mexicanelvis 
Props total: 11533 11 K  Slaps total: 633 633
 unit321 said
Cultural Marxism, intersectional theory, and critical race theory are all camo for classical Marxists/communists who want to take down America. On their own, these white folks can't do it (look at the majority of American antifa folks and social democrats). So, they try to bring in allies (black, Hispanic, Asian, gay/bi/tranny, Muslims, etc.) to increase their numbers.
When the final takeover is complete, they (white communist leaders) will push the allies out into the commune/community and maintain control. Look at every communist government (USSR, China, North Korea, Cambodia, Cuba) that have existed, no gay/trans/bi folks were/are in positions of power.
Please my friend check yourself into a mental institution soon, you’ve gone off the deep end.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #5
gaapplewood 
Props total: 6694 6 K  Slaps total: 573 573
Question,

How can there be a “Civil” “War”?

+12   

2 months ago '20        #6
Bighempin 
Props total: 7606 7 K  Slaps total: 999 999
Cut them checks so I can fill my goblet up with yt racist tears so I can sip that chit real slow!
+10   

2 months ago '19        #7
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75427 75 K  Slaps total: 11374 11 K
Take the money mfs flood into Israel and the military and pass out reparations.
+11   

2 months ago '17        #8
TROY 
Props total: 13320 13 K  Slaps total: 938 938
 gaapplewood said
Question,

Who said the “civil” “war” even ended?

+12   

2 months ago '21        #9
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 1814 1 K  Slaps total: 1567 1 K
I want free money because I deserve it!

2 months ago '20        #10
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30839 30 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K
 gaapplewood said
Question,

I don't know but it might start with something like storming the nations capital or maybe kidnapping and k*lling governors and sh*t like that, I guess
+13   

2 months ago '20        #11
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30839 30 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K
 unit321 said

thats an interesting take... but the only ones colluding with and using the talking points of the Russians are the conservative right. how do reconcile anti-fascist and liberals being communist and conservatives agreeing with Russia and saying the same as them like parrots, I mean make it make sense

2 months ago '17        #12
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 109541 109 K  Slaps total: 11938 11 K
 unit321 said
Can you explain marxism in your own words?

Most people can't. America's past is it's truth. It's outright shocking that some people (particularly yte) make slavery, and multiple centuries of raxism about them or some plot to destroy America.

I'm not even for reparations... but really? Everything involving talking about what happened, or is happening is a plot to destroy white people-- or western civilization?

Maybe some people want reparations because of... I dunno... history of whatever

+13   

2 months ago '17        #13
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 87082 87 K  Slaps total: 21798 21 K
 unit321 said
Shut up with your q anon bullsh*t. Get yourself checked out, probably got some type of mental illness.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #14
Mexicanelvis 
 TheLastNonEarth said
Can you explain marxism in your own words?

Most people can't. America's past is it's truth. It's outright shocking that some people (particularly yte) make slavery, and multiple centuries of raxism about them or some plot to destroy America.

I'm not even for reparations... but really? Everything involving talking about what happened, or is happening is a plot to destroy white people-- or western civilization?

Maybe some people want reparations because of... I dunno... history of whatever

As soon as you hear “cultural Marxism” come out of someone’s mouth in a serious way you know they’ve had their brains turned to mush by “intellectuals” or the idiots that repost them on FB/IG lmao
+5   

2 months ago '19        #15
 Ymmot said
Shut up with your q anon bullsh*t. Get yourself checked out, probably got some type of mental illness.
Has nothing to do with QAnon.
And, if you look at my last example about USSR (Lenin k*lled thousands of his own peoples who were dissenters), China (there is no bill of rights when you take them all away), Cambodia (killing fields, k*lled thousand of his own people who were dissenters), North Korea (more totalitarian than another other communist country), Cuba (took from the rich and the entire population is poor. Small number in charge of the entire country).
If you want to refute any of the above, go ahead.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #16
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75427 75 K  Slaps total: 11374 11 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

Doesnt include sharecropping in that pic which lasted until the 40s which was the legal workaround to continue slavery.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #17
Eastcoast 
Props total: 8278 8 K  Slaps total: 2138 2 K
 Kodack sixnine said

So we put up and shut them up. They and their future generations will lose the ability to live in a first world nation. The more you have, the more you have to lose.

Last edited by Eastcoast; 06-16-2021 at 08:44 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '19        #18
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said

thats an interesting take... but the only ones colluding with and using the talking points of the Russians are the conservative right. how do reconcile anti-fascist and liberals being communist and conservatives agreeing with Russia and saying the same as them like parrots, I mean make it make sense

The social democrats, communists and leftist liberals in America have nothing to do with current Russia. They hold onto the teachings of Karl Marx and are either classical Marxists or cultural Marxists. Both want the destruction of America for different reasons. Classical Marxists want equal income for all.
Cultural Marxists want to demonize anyone who has attacked a "marginalized people group", whether they are racists or not. A shadow of this is cancel culture. If a person did something bad in the past. That will be brought up to get a crowd riled up against that person. It happened to semi-popular people like Kenzie Wheeler who was a contestant on "The Voice" and famous people like Kevin Hart. Who is marginalized and who is the non-marginalized is ever shifting, and is part of intersectionality theory. Kenzie Wheeler is a white person who did something that was bad towards black people years ago. Cancel culture pushed him out of The Voice show. Kevin Hart is a heteros*xual black man who did something that was bad towards gay people. Cancel culture pushed him out from emceeing the 2019 Oscars.

2 months ago '19        #19
 Mexicanelvis said
Please my friend check yourself into a mental institution soon, you’ve gone off the deep end.
One of things of cultural and classical Marxism is to not point out a specific issue or thing out, and to just attack the person in a negative manner because you "cannot" have a cerebral discussion on what you agree or disagree with. And this is what you just did.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #20
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13951 13 K  Slaps total: 2455 2 K
Reparations is only a problem when it comes to the descendents of American slaves. Also no one ever calls the 30m we give to Israel everyday "free money"..... hmmm I wonder why.
+10   

2 months ago '15        #21
Mexicanelvis 
 unit321 said
One of things of cultural and classical Marxism is to not point out a specific issue or thing out, and to just attack the person in a negative manner because you "cannot" have a cerebral discussion on what you agree or disagree with. And this is what you just did.
Marxism is a criticism of the capitalist system, no where in Marxs writings is there stuff about race or culture, all Marx wrote was that in a capitalist system there are employees and employers and the employers rely on the employees to produce profit so employees should have more of a say in their work environment/pay.

Cultural Marxism is a made up word by right wing conspiracy theorist.... it could be likened to cultural Bolshevism which was Nazi propaganda which said the Jews were turning everyone into s*xual deviants ruining family values with the sh*t they were teaching in school.

Again if you believe any of this sh*t your brain has been rotted out, you need to unfollow all the propaganda outlets that have allowed you to so confidently spout made up bullsh*t
+1   

2 months ago '15        #22
Mexicanelvis 
 unit321 said
The social democrats, communists and leftist liberals in America have nothing to do with current Russia. They hold onto the teachings of Karl Marx and are either classical Marxists or cultural Marxists. Both want the destruction of America for different reasons. Classical Marxists want equal income for all.
Cultural Marxists want to demonize anyone who has attacked a "marginalized people group", whether they are racists or not. A shadow of this is cancel culture. If a person did something bad in the past. That will be brought up to get a crowd riled up against that person. It happened to semi-popular people like Kenzie Wheeler who was a contestant on "The Voice" and famous people like Kevin Hart. Who is marginalized and who is the non-marginalized is ever shifting, and is part of intersectionality theory. Kenzie Wheeler is a white person who did something that was bad towards black people years ago. Cancel culture pushed him out of The Voice show. Kevin Hart is a heteros*xual black man who did something that was bad towards gay people. Cancel culture pushed him out from emceeing the 2019 Oscars.
This has nothing to do with Marx, cancel culture is HR culture...

That’s corporations telling you how to act, if you want to profit/play in their ecosystem.

You need to take a step back and evaluate the bullsh*t you let yourself believe my friend.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #23
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 8201 8 K  Slaps total: 11524 11 K
 Kodack sixnine said
To say the American regime was founded on the principles of white supremacy is laughable to anyone with an accurate understanding of American history (something almost impossible to find in the vast majority of American schools and universities). But in today’s clown world such nonsense is understood as learned wisdom taught and propagated by elite institutions. Most serious scholars of the American past and its constitutional order will admit that America was never intended to be an ethno-nationalist regime. It was always understood to be a political and civic union.

But the problem we now face is with forces at large in America engaged in fostering not “breathing together” but resentment and demands for retribution and revenge for harms done by the larger majority community on the African-American citizens of the republic. Slavery and racial discrimination are re-remembered and emphasized so that the old wound is not only recalled but reopened.

Many Democratic politicians and members of our political, economic, and cultural elites think that until the “white” community (whatever that means) confesses and accepts their guilt, the aggrieved black community will never achieve the needed level of catharsis. They also see in this catharsis an opportunity for a reordering of our political form that offers restorative justice and permits the political community to move forward.

Resolving this conundrum does not require continual and eternal contrition by the supposed guilty party but rather a forgiveness by the aggrieved. Until the aggrieved have forgiven and chosen to share a life together, there can only be continual strife and hostility that will move the political community toward violence and civil war.

Let us have no foolishness about this: those who peddle “white fragility” and “overcoming whiteness” are only selling hate and resentment. It is only a recipe for civil war and the dissolution of the republic.

i am willing to protest,fiht and die for reperations.

it's eitehr that

or work like a slave for the white man until i 65 years ago. and cripple and only have 10 years before i died.

if it dying or getting wounded.

and me getting a 10k check.

or basic income out 500 monthly or 1,000 monthly.

it better than working slave labor at rumpke or consturction clean up temp jobs for 7 dollars a hour.

i made 1,000 last for 8 months.

100k i could surive off of for life.

or even 10k i would strech for 30 years.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #24
 Mexicanelvis said
This has nothing to do with Marx, cancel culture is HR culture...

That’s corporations telling you how to act, if you want to profit/play in their ecosystem.

You need to take a step back and evaluate the bullsh*t you let yourself believe my friend.
No. You need to evaluate what really is the truth and what you want to believe.

2 months ago '15        #25
Mexicanelvis 
 unit321 said
No. You need to evaluate what really is the truth and what you want to believe.
One of things of brainwashed muppets is to not point out a specific issue or thing out, and to just attack the person in a negative manner because you "cannot" have a cerebral discussion on what you agree or disagree with. And this is what you just did.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - Georgia teen shot and k*lled in shopping mall after food court..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  8
What Games Are You Playing RIGHT NOW? August 2021 Hot Summer 🔥🔥..
104 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+44online now  6
Antarctica
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+19online now  5
Took his whole health bar bro.