New Xbox Party Chat Update Adds Text-to-Speech and Speech-to-Text Chat Accessibility Optio

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '04        #1
361 page views
8 comments

Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14278 14 K  Slaps total: 879 879
New Xbox Party Chat Update Adds Text-to-Speech and Speech-to-Text Chat Accessibility Optio

A new update to the Xbox Party Chat system has added text-to-speech and speech-to-text capabilities, providing an enhanced level of accessibility for the feature.

As revealed on the Xbox Wire blog, Microsoft has added the two features in hope to further the goal of making gaming "inclusive, approachable, and accessible to everyone". These two additions should make it easier to chat for people who are hard of hearing or deaf, and those who cannot or choose not to speak over voice chat.

The speech-to-text system will provide a live written transcript of all things being said in the party chat. Sony already supports this with its own PlayStation chat system, so if you’ve used that you may already be familiar with how automated speech-to-text works.

Text-to-speech, meanwhile, will have words you type into party text chat spoken aloud to the rest of the party by a synthetic voice. Players can choose one of several voices to represent them in party chat.

These settings can be enabled from the Ease of Access menu in the Xbox Settings app. Search for the Game and chat transcription section to choose from the options that are relevant to you.

For more from Xbox, be sure to check out everything from the Xbox and Bethesda Game Showcase, shown earlier at E3 2021. It offered the latest look at massive Xbox exclusives, such as Forza Horizon 5, Starfield, and Halo Infinite.

visit this link https://www-ign-com.cdn.a .. speech-to-text
+1   

best
worst
8 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Marcus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 10693 10 K  Slaps total: 1372 1 K
im turning that sh*t off. i say n*gga and it translates it to something else my account is banned lol
+4   

1 month ago '04        #3
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 Marcus said
im turning that sh*t off. i say n*gga and it translates it to something else my account is banned lol
Lmfao
+1   

1 month ago '16        #4
Quinn 
Props total: 6296 6 K  Slaps total: 1510 1 K
 Marcus said
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #5
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45155 45 K  Slaps total: 3393 3 K
 Marcus said

+1   

1 month ago '04        #6
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 Blafy said

Bro wtf lol
+1   

1 month ago '18        #7
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 56023 56 K  Slaps total: 18915 18 K
So dope that u can use bx smileys on xbox live chat

+3   

1 month ago '04        #8
SpyDa 
Props total: 9627 9 K  Slaps total: 1235 1 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
So dope that u can use bx smileys on xbox live chat

Nice. I been doing this on playstation. Time to troll on Xbox after gears matches lol

1 month ago '18        #9
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 56023 56 K  Slaps total: 18915 18 K
 SpyDa said
Nice. I been doing this on playstation. Time to troll on Xbox after gears matches lol

This is old.. u could do this on xbox way b4 playstation. I just never used it.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  26
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
327 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+84online now  25
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆
198 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+70online now  20
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast