Deontay Wilder "Jermell Charlo Needs sh*t Slapped Out of Him" Said Race Does Not Matter

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
36 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '10        #1
1871 page views
44 comments

jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26725 26 K  Slaps total: 4255 4 K
Deontay Wilder "Jermell Charlo Needs sh*t Slapped Out of Him" Said Race Does Not Matter

Backstory: Two week ago Wilder was doing a IG live taking questions from a reporter, and Charlo commented "Race Does Not Matter".... and ever since Fans with any common sense have been going in on him.

Jermell has been doing a lot of brown nosing lately, beefing with his own twin brother, giving Canelo props out of no where all of a sudden, and saying slick sh*t about Wilder. Just been straight tap dancing.

Wilder Finally Responds, Starts at 9:50

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-16-2021 at 04:45 AM..
+15   

best
worst
44 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
This was him a few years ago tho

Boxing Champ Jermell Charlo Denied Gym Entry ... Claims Racism

Now him and his Mexican babymama tripping, she was also on that race don't matter sh*t on instagram weeks ago.
+27   

2 months ago '09        #3
dadon85 
Props total: 45154 45 K  Slaps total: 4758 4 K
I wonder if charlo brothers would f*ght each other.
+6   

2 months ago '10        #4
 dadon85 said
Hell no, I know the one at 160 won't. But this one been acting weird.

Here he is Jarmell Charlo (160 pounder) and his Mother talking about his issues with his brother

17:30

Recommend watching the whole thing.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-16-2021 at 05:21 AM..
+11   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #5
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 70858 70 K  Slaps total: 4142 4 K
Yeah when he said that sh*t it made me go

dadon85 said
Nah they'll just f*ght in different weight classes, at least they wouldn't hold up a division like the Klitschko Brothers
+7   

2 months ago '09        #6
dadon85 
Props total: 45154 45 K  Slaps total: 4758 4 K
 jmheight1 said

Here he is Jarmell Charlo (160 pounder) and his Mother talking about his issues with his brother

Yeah I was watching a video from last year. I'm pretty sure he called his sister in law a bi*ch

Things seemed to change when jermell split with trainer/his 1st defeat. I don't keep up with them like that tho.

Last edited by dadon85; 06-16-2021 at 05:53 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '18        #7
Killakaine2525 
Props total: 2051 2 K  Slaps total: 572 572
If u watch both f*ghts I think his leg might have been really messed up first f*ght he had pop in his jab was moving around was trying to f*ght in the middle of the ring second f*ght soon as the bell rings u can tell sumthing was strange with him he still lost but this f*ght I think wilder wins by ko cuz I don’t think this one is going to the score cards sumbody is getting knocked out
+8   

2 months ago '15        #8
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4702 4 K  Slaps total: 1296 1 K
I agree with charlo it’s not about race when somebody f*ghts bro it’s either you beatin his sss or u beatin his. Wilder did look lost n just wasnt f*ghtin back fury was doin watever he wanted sh*t was weird idk if wilder was shell shocked or wat. But I dnt believe the glove sh*t the water sh*t the egg weight sh*t or the costume sh*t as excuses . I believe fury changed entire gameplan up wilder was so used to giving right hand up tht when it didn’t work the gamelan went out the window n it was over . This sh*t was not about race at all I’d be surprised if wilder wins because he got away wit being super one dimensional all fury has to do was keep his punch output up n not let wilder be able to telagraph tht right punch it was not about race…

2 months ago '07        #9
tre0624  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22408 22 K  Slaps total: 10742 10 K
 TheChosen1 said
I agree with charlo itís not about race when somebody f*ghts bro itís either you beatin his sss or u beatin his. Wilder did look lost n just wasnt f*ghtin back fury was doin watever he wanted sh*t was weird idk if wilder was shell shocked or wat. But I dnt believe the glove sh*t the water sh*t the egg weight sh*t or the costume sh*t as excuses . I believe fury changed entire gameplan up wilder was so used to giving right hand up tht when it didnít work the gamelan went out the window n it was over . This sh*t was not about race at all Iíd be surprised if wilder wins because he got away wit being super one dimensional all fury has to do was keep his punch output up n not let wilder be able to telagraph tht right punch it was not about raceÖ
I'll give u a example

Ryan Garcia gets knocked down by a Euro bum. They applaud him when he comes back n wins

Devin Haney f*ghts a better f*ghter. Literally wins every round and gets hit with 1 good punch in like the 10rounds. Devin Haney was disappointing and is overrated

See the difference
+35   

2 months ago '06        #10
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 62441 62 K  Slaps total: 7715 7 K
 tre0624 said
I'll give u a example

Ryan Garcia gets knocked down by a Euro bum. They applaud him when he comes back n wins

Devin Haney f*ghts a better f*ghter. Literally wins every round and gets hit with 1 good punch in like the 10rounds. Devin Haney was disappointing and is overrated

See the difference
1st off... Luke Campbell is not a bum... And you're not giving full context... Ryan Garcia (who I admit is a chump and is using mental health as an excuse) came back and STOPPED Luke Campbell... Devin Haney got rocked at the end of the 10th... Got time to recover between rds... And proceeded to clinch... EXCESSIVELY for 2 whole rds... Those are 2 COMPLETELY different scenarios

2 months ago '04        #11
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 45569 45 K  Slaps total: 9890 9 K
No Lies Told

+1   

2 months ago '16        #12
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14289 14 K  Slaps total: 2427 2 K
This why i respect Deontay the most. He is the people's Champ..

+13   

2 months ago '14        #13
Shalomny  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2463 2 K  Slaps total: 288 288
 jmheight1 said
This was him a few years ago tho

Boxing Champ Jermell Charlo Denied Gym Entry ... Claims Racism

Now him and
his Mexican babymama
tripping, she was also on that race don't matter sh*t on instagram weeks ago.
oh ok .. i dont need to know nothing else .. Weak fool forgot reality cuz he got a mixed household now ..

These weak dudes tend to pretend they forget certain things when they got a non black spouse to tip toe a around. thats weak thats not manhood.
+7   

2 months ago '21        #14
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10035 10 K  Slaps total: 2133 2 K
 tre0624 said
I'll give u a example

See the difference
He was applauded for getting up and knocking out that bum.

Haney was blasted for getting rocked and clinching for dear life for the next 6 minutes. You also have to remember that it was the second f*ght in a row where Haney was expected to have a showcase performance and no matter how good some people say he is, it's not translating to show-stopping performances.

2 months ago '18        #15
JugHead 
Props total: 9138 9 K  Slaps total: 717 717
I wish he took a tune up f*ght to get comfortable before this one cuz it will be a sad day in boxing if he loses again
+1   

2 months ago '20        #16
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36238 36 K  Slaps total: 6982 6 K
Wasteful

2 months ago '04        #17
psylence2k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6385 6 K  Slaps total: 1352 1 K
Funny thing is Wilder only recently became this black activist once the Fury rivalry started. Before that when he was still f*ghting in Alabama I remember him saying " I never really experienced racism growing up" and had only nice things to say about Trump when black folk were tearing him for being friendly with Trump. Wilder just seems like another celebrity who plays to whatever crowd benefits him at the moment to gain support, but it works, and the sheep follow.

We all know racism still exists but people forget Wilder didn't really get vocal about this until he started the rivalry with Fury during the build up for the first f*ght. Then when he got outboxed and people said Fury got robbed, he got louder with it. Then when Fury beat him the 2nd time it became this full blown racial conspiracy theory. Everyone was involved from a disloyal Breland to a "crab in the bucket" ref Kenny Bayless as Wilder called him.

Alot of people also don't know that Jermell already didn't like Wilder for years because of things Wilder said about the Charlos. That's where this beef comes from. Jermell's comment was basically just saying Fury whooping you had nothing to do with race, you're just not that skilled. Jermell is just getting Wilder back for past things.

but what looks more wack ? Someone just a few years ago smiling next to Trump saying " I never experienced racism growing up" now screaming racism because of a boxing rivalry ? or Jermell, who already didn't like Wilder because of past beef basically saying "Stop crying, Fury whooping you had nothing to do with race". Wilder fans weren't mad at him back then but people are mad at Jermell now for saying Fury whooped him fair and square ?

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-16-2021 at 01:16 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '14        #18
Alpallday 
Props total: 5010 5 K  Slaps total: 956 956
 Javon23 said
No Lies Told

This dude literally went into suicidal hiding and now he judging?
+1   

2 months ago '13        #19
stranjadanja 
Props total: 8588 8 K  Slaps total: 1549 1 K
Bruh, just win the fu*kin f*ght

2 months ago '10        #20
 psylence2k said
Funny thing is Wilder only recently became this black activist once the Fury rivalry started. Before that when he was still f*ghting in Alabama I remember him saying " I never really experienced racism growing up" and had only nice things to say about Trump when black folk were tearing him for being friendly with Trump. Wilder just seems like another celebrity who plays to whatever crowd benefits him at the moment to gain support, but it works, and the sheep follow.

We all know racism still exists but people forget Wilder didn't really get vocal about this until he started the rivalry with Fury during the build up for the first f*ght. Then when he got outboxed and people said Fury got robbed, he got louder with it. Then when Fury beat him the 2nd time it became this full blown racial conspiracy theory. Everyone was involved from a disloyal Breland to a "crab in the bucket" ref Kenny Bayless as Wilder called him.

Alot of people also don't know that Jermell already didn't like Wilder for years because of things Wilder said about the Charlos. That's where this beef comes from. Jermell's comment was basically just saying Fury whooping you had nothing to do with race, you're just not that skilled. Jermell is just getting Wilder back for past things.

but what looks more wack ? Someone just a few years ago smiling next to Trump saying " I never experienced racism growing up" now screaming racism because of a boxing rivalry ? or Jermell, who already didn't like Wilder because of past beef basically saying "Stop crying, Fury whooping you had nothing to do with race". Wilder fans weren't mad at him back then but people are mad at Jermell now for saying Fury whooped him fair and square ?
Outside of being a representative for HW boxing for Jack Johnson Pardon, show us Wilder being "friendly" with Trump (And he was beefing with Fury already at this point).

Again show us what he said about the Charlos, outside of Wilder I think picking Harrison to win (someone he personally knows) over Charlo, what things did he say about the Charlos?

Provide sources to everything you are saying.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #21
YAYO101 
Props total: 29418 29 K  Slaps total: 1692 1 K
Mell gotta be a Bipolar or some sh*t, that dude always seems upset as fu*k and nobody knows why. He getting Money and live an incredible life...

he is one of the best P4P f*ghters currently IMO, he is 1 Belt away from making history and become the first to Undisputed at 154 so WTF why does he always seem so fu*king MAD

Maybe it is a Texas thing for him, because he made a few friends and his girl is Latina maybe that is why he running around saying "Race Don't Matter" but he knows damn well it does ESPECIALLY being from Texas GTFOH

Last edited by YAYO101; 06-16-2021 at 01:48 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '11        #22
0ddJoB 
Props total: 4388 4 K  Slaps total: 2975 2 K
 Funke said
This why i respect Deontay the most. He is the people's Champ..

Cause he's making excuses?

2 months ago '11        #23
0ddJoB 
Props total: 4388 4 K  Slaps total: 2975 2 K
 Shalomny said
oh ok .. i dont need to know nothing else .. Weak fool forgot reality cuz he got a mixed household now ..

These weak dudes tend to pretend they forget certain things when they got a non black spouse to tip toe a around. thats weak thats not manhood.
How did he forget ? He's still black that didn't change. Lol . Yall say whatever is clever

2 months ago '10        #24
Just saw the Charlo's seem to be getting their sh*t together with each other

+2   

2 months ago '08        #25
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 37363 37 K  Slaps total: 6003 6 K
 jmheight1 said

We watching right now in the barbershop

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Jul 31 - Vaccinated are now the SuperSpreaders
367 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+72online now  7
Image(s) inside Nas Escobar: ďKingís Disease II" (Anticipation x Discussion Thread) 08..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-52online now  6
Da Baby: I don't even know who Questlove is
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-46online now  5
Video inside Hell Rell speaks on not Participating in the Verzuz with DipSet