KD, Kawhi pushing Kobe further away from top 10

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+96  134
79 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
21 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '17        #1
1233 page views
77 comments

DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30221 30 K  Slaps total: 16381 16 K
KD, Kawhi pushing Kobe further away from top 10

Kobe has never had a game like what KD had today in his 20 yrs of playing....Kobes almost have 1 or 2 memory playoff games but nothing compared to the great playoff games from KD, Bron or even Kawhi.....but many of these young morons keep yelling mamba sh*t like Kobe had strong legacy playoff games.

Of all the greats that we know off, Kobe perhaps has the least memorable playoff games.....just thought I throw that out there.

When it's all said and done...Kawhi and KD solidify themselves in the all time top 10 list and pushing Kobe further down the list around that 13 to 15 range.

best
worst
77 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27168 27 K  Slaps total: 5399 5 K
Kobe Top 3 and he aint 3
+2   

2 months ago '08        #3
Dunknown24 
Props total: 2016 2 K  Slaps total: 145 145
Kawhi?
+17   

2 months ago '15        #4
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 97318 97 K  Slaps total: 129765 129 K
 DonC said
Kobe has never had a game like what KD had today in his 20 yrs of playing....Kobes almost have 1 or 2 memory playoff games but nothing compared to the great playoff games from KD, Bron or even Kawhi.....but many of these young morons keep yelling mamba sh*t like Kobe had strong legacy playoff games.

Of all the greats that we know off, Kobe perhaps has the least memorable playoff games.....just thought I throw that out there.

When it's all said and done...Kawhi and KD solidify themselves in the all time top 10 list and pushing Kobe further down the list around that 13 to 15 range.
Kawhi sure, but KD?

Kevin Durant has ZERO RINGS. His only rings came from joining a 73-9 teaam that had just exposed him with an INJURED Stephen Curry and having a 3-1 lead. Remember Curry was coming back from MCL INJURY and still beat durant after he had a 3-1 lead and better supporting cast.

Kevin Durant also won't be in the finals this year.

You casuals get bamboozled by a fluke performances, and have short term memory

lay off he rocks casual

Last edited by suavehooper; 06-15-2021 at 10:01 PM..

2 months ago '20        #5
DA BOOG MANE 
Props total: 20067 20 K  Slaps total: 4771 4 K
they each need 3 more rings a piece to crack the top 10, stop it
+12   

2 months ago '14        #6
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53544 53 K  Slaps total: 6706 6 K
 Dunknown24 said
Kawhi?
Kawhi carried Canada to a NBA championship

2 months ago '04        #7
skillahmang 
Props total: 53000 53 K  Slaps total: 11013 11 K
Kobe is top 5

Kawhi and KD arent

/thread
+21   

2 months ago '20        #8
Abso 
Props total: 17008 17 K  Slaps total: 2078 2 K
 DonC said

Damn u bitter…

You kno you’re a fraud and a loser…

bi*ches like u, deserve nuthatch but misery in every aspect of your existence

Yes, n*gga, it’s personal…

So if you feel some way, I’m here in New Orleans, will be in Ft. Lauderdale, Friday and Austin next weekend to see my oldest join the Longhorns football team…

Coward a*s fake miserable hoe a*s fu*k n*gga..
+3   

2 months ago '08        #9
TM83 
Props total: 6149 6 K  Slaps total: 393 393
The disrespect

Durant himself would tell you Kobe was higher. Kobe was a k*ller, only MJ above him

Last edited by TM83; 06-15-2021 at 10:14 PM..
+9   

2 months ago '12        #10
CaliSteppin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18247 18 K  Slaps total: 1486 1 K
+1   

2 months ago '16        #11
CashBlack1234 
Props total: 3602 3 K  Slaps total: 4453 4 K
 suavehooper said
Kawhi sure, but KD?

Kevin Durant has ZERO RINGS. His only rings came from joining a 73-9 teaam that had just exposed him with an INJURED Stephen Curry and having a 3-1 lead. Remember Curry was coming back from MCL INJURY and still beat durant after he had a 3-1 lead and better supporting cast.

lay off he rocks casual
This junky meth head still talkin. Who said u can talk bi*ch go to your corner like a good wh*re and keep sucking c*ck for drug money. Stay outta sports talk. If its a druggy crackhead column u can talk ok roach before i step on u

2 months ago '15        #12
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 97318 97 K  Slaps total: 129765 129 K
 CashBlack1234 said
This junky meth head still talkin. Who said u can talk bi*ch go to your corner like a good wh*re and keep sucking c*ck for drug money. Stay outta sports talk. If its a druggy crackhead column u can talk ok roach before i step on u
this casual just came out the closet

2 months ago '20        #13
DA BOOG MANE 
Props total: 20067 20 K  Slaps total: 4771 4 K
 suavehooper said
Kawhi sure, but KD?

lay off he rocks casual
who you got coming out of the East then plair plair?

better be them Zone 6 Dirty Birds @
+2   

2 months ago '17        #14
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 skillahmang said
Kobe is top 5

Kawhi and KD arent

/thread
Top 5 based on what...Shaqs led rings?

Give me 3 memorable kobe playoff games that stays on our mind besides the game against Indiana?

KD and Kawhi have many legendary games now...

2 months ago '04        #15
realkilla3 
Props total: 25096 25 K  Slaps total: 2055 2 K
You either have to be young or us stupid cause I hated Kobe for years cause he had so many damn incredible playoff performances you are tweaking sir!
+5   

2 months ago '16        #16
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 32015 32 K  Slaps total: 6704 6 K
KD has yet to win a ring without a superteam
+1   

2 months ago '20        #17
Abso 
Props total: 17008 17 K  Slaps total: 2078 2 K
 DonC said

Give me 3 memorable kobe playoff games that stays on our mind besides the game against Indiana?

bi*ch u still,typing

2 months ago '17        #18
 TM83 said
The disrespect

Durant himself would tell you Kobe was higher. Kobe was a k*ller, only MJ above him
Yeah out of respect and when he was younger...but the stats are the stats, the games are recorded and we have it...not hear say or pulling sh*t out of ya a*s.....give me 3 kobe memorable games that we all can't forget..

We know of MJs games....we know of Bron...we know of KD...we even know of Kawhi, What are the kobes legendary games at? We even know of Magics Johnsons crazy playoff game as a rookie in the finals against Sixers.....

Kobe doesn't have much to write home about in the playoffs besides his moronic fans making sh*t up LOL
+2   

2 months ago '04        #19
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52577 52 K  Slaps total: 4276 4 K

+2   

2 months ago '17        #20
 realkilla3 said
You either have to be young or us stupid cause I hated Kobe for years cause he had so many damn incredible playoff performances you are tweaking sir!
Am an ol g actually....I laid out what you have to do, present the receipts of Kobe memorable games that compare to that of KD or Kawhi? He had so many incredible games in your mind...and that's the problem, they are imagined or decent games but no where near what we are talking about.

They are not legendary...they are not the MJ flu game, the Bron game 6 in Boston, game 5 and 6 against GSW..they are not KD game 3 game against Cavs in 2017...we start requesting receipts from you fools and yall start to stutter LOL

2 months ago '04        #21
skillahmang 
 DonC said

Legendary games

Get out of my replies casual.

2 months ago '12        #22
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 8795 8 K  Slaps total: 2054 2 K
Gotta be a complete dumbass to come up with this
+2   

2 months ago '17        #23
 skillahmang said

Legendary games

Get out of my replies casual.
I should leave my thread for your dumbass...LOL

I play these games with kobetards every now and then just to ruffle their feathers and jolt them back to reality....I ask them why we don't have legendary kobe playoff games that match up to those of the greats....and they go, " what about that game he threw Alleyhoop to Shaq against Blazers" I laugh haha and go, you gotto be kidding me....then they go, " but what about the Indiana game where he score 48 when Shaq fouled out"...I say yeah that's the only memorable one that compares but still not really up there, do you have more because the greats have like 6 to 10 of those games in their career...and they go blank

And what about Finals...and why is his stats average in the finals so low....and they run away from the debate LOL

2 months ago '17        #24
 Klasicktha1 said
Gotta be a complete dumbass to come up with this
Yeah I get that from moronic kobetards when I pressed them with the truth...." u gotto be a complete this and that.." shut ya punk a*s up, modafukin son of a bi*ch...lol

2 months ago '04        #25
skillahmang 
 DonC said
I should leave my thread for your dumbass...LOL

I play these games with kobetards every now and then just to ruffle their feathers and jolt them back to reality....I ask them why we don't have legendary kobe playoff games that match up to those of the greats....and they go, " what about that game he threw Alleyhoop to Shaq against Blazers" I laugh haha and go, you gotto be kidding me....then they go, " but what about the Indiana game where he score 48 when Shaq fouled out"...I say yeah that's the only memorable one that compares but still not really up there, do you have more because the greats have like 6 to 10 of those games in their career...and they go blank

And what about Finals...and why is his stats average in the finals so low....and they run away from the debate LOL
Lol im a Kobetard now?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Pro Skater: TERRY KENNEDY arrested for attempted murder; threatened cops ... ..
172 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  22
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  18
Video inside Cuttysark vs SPdaGOAT Guilty Gear Strive
301 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
-35online now  17
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy