Sam,Denzel,Wesley got that Spanish Fly going

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '18        #1
1912 page views
36 comments

Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33538 33 K  Slaps total: 4398 4 K
Sam,Denzel,Wesley got that Spanish Fly going

+22   

best
worst
36 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 33538 33 K  Slaps total: 4398 4 K
Ooooh they not slick
Top 3 on my acting Rushmore, they made sure they got with the top Latinas of that time

i would've done the same sh*t

J.Lo
Eva Mendez
Salma Hiyeck

+24   

1 month ago '04        #3
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30092 30 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
someone posted the "miami" will smith music video on twitter recently i forgot he had eva mendes back in '97 in there

+35   

1 month ago '15        #4
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53697 53 K  Slaps total: 3067 3 K
 d.c. supreme said
someone posted the "miami" will smith music video on twitter recently i forgot he had eva mendes back in '97 in there

Will was fu*king Eva. I don’t care what he say.

And of course Wesley bagged JLo.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 06-15-2021 at 08:32 PM..
+18   

1 month ago '12        #5
daman729 
Props total: 65415 65 K  Slaps total: 2529 2 K
 d.c. supreme said

One of the flyest rap videos ever lol!!

+12   

1 month ago '20        #6
CopyCat 
Props total: 8227 8 K  Slaps total: 882 882
No Rosie Perez????
+18   

1 month ago '18        #7
ibarackedyomama 
Props total: 4881 4 K  Slaps total: 704 704
 Tobinmont said

Didn’t she try and “me too” Wesley?

1 month ago '15        #8
 ibarackedyomama said
Idk for sure.

1 month ago '16        #9
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23989 23 K  Slaps total: 4371 4 K
 CopyCat said
No Rosie Perez????
My personal GOAT

+3   

1 month ago '09        #10
SCNC 
Props total: 2537 2 K  Slaps total: 64 64
 ibarackedyomama said
I thought that was Halle
+6   

1 month ago '20        #11
adak31 
Props total: 12030 12 K  Slaps total: 385 385
 d.c. supreme said

Eva is one of the Goats

+5   

1 month ago '04        #12
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30092 30 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
 CopyCat said
No Rosie Perez????
and she can talk boxing with you after u smash

+8   

1 month ago '10        #13
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19499 19 K  Slaps total: 3541 3 K
 Tobinmont said

He was when JLo dropped out of that movie Hitch he made sure to get Eva Mendes in it

1 month ago '15        #14
 acegutta22 said
He was when JLo dropped out of that movie Hitch he made sure to get Eva Mendes in it
The studio didn’t want a white woman in the role because they didn’t think it would go over well with him being black and they didn’t want a black woman either. Crazy how they move with sh*t. But yea JLo turned it down. Eva was dope in it though. She was always dope to me. Especially after All About the Benjamins. I fell in love with her after that movie. She was cool as sh*t.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 06-16-2021 at 03:55 AM..
+7   

1 month ago '17        #15
YAYO101 
Props total: 29133 29 K  Slaps total: 1687 1 K
Hmmm...Interesting!
Roslyn Sanchez in Rush Hour 2

Sofia Vegara in Soul Plane

Spike Lee deserves a TON of Credit for giving Latinas opportunities though, I don't remember many if ANY doing it before him

+24   

1 month ago '17        #16
1Oh 
Props total: 35390 35 K  Slaps total: 1519 1 K
 CopyCat said
No Rosie Perez????
OG Latina t*tties pioneer
+10   

1 month ago '07        #17
stogz 
Props total: 105929 105 K  Slaps total: 13784 13 K
 Tobinmont said
The studio didn’t want white woman in the role because they didn’t think it would go over well with him being black and they didn’t want a black woman either. Crazy how they move with sh*t. But yea JLo turned it down. Eva was dope in it though. She was always dope to me. Especially after All About the Benjamins. I fell in love with her after that movie. She was cool as sh*t.

1 month ago '18        #18
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 48832 48 K  Slaps total: 10526 10 K
All 3 in my top 10 actors of all time
+1   

1 month ago '18        #19
ibarackedyomama 
Props total: 4881 4 K  Slaps total: 704 704
 SCNC said
I thought that was Halle
Could have been her also but idk if this is true

https://www.kanyetothe.com/threads/jlo-on-%E2%80%98money-train%E2%80%99-love-scene-with-wesley-snipes-%E2%80%9Ci-felt-violated%E2%80%9D.8069161/

“ In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez was asked if she’d ever had a bad experience doing a love scene in a film.

She replied by talking about the “total jerk” actor with whom she starred in an action film.

“Ugh! It was horrible. It was my first one… my first big role in a big budget movie. And I had to do this love scene. And I had never done a love scene before. I mean, I had done kissing, caressing, you know, but I had never done a s*x scene before, so I was really nervous.

I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t think it was necessary. I wish now I had put up more of a f*ght. But when you first start working professionally, if you wanna work and you want your chance, you take whatever they give you. I didn’t think I had the right to say “No”, like, “No, I’m not doing this, and that’s it!”

I just tried to put it like, “We don’t really need this. It’s not that kind of film. This is an action movie. It’s not in the script.”

That’s the thing: It wasn’t even in the original script! The producers added it during filming. It wasn’t called for. It served no purpose in the story. You know what I mean? They just wanted a s*x scene. Or rather the star did. Who was just a total jerk.

He was a big star at that time, with a lot of clout, and I was just starting out. It was my big break. And he really pressured me. He told me if the scene wasn’t hot enough, my part would end up on the cutting room floor. And that it would be bad for my career, like I’d get a reputation as difficult to work with.

So we did it, and it was horrible. We were both completely nekkid, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner! I was so naïve then. Now I would have pillows and covers and whatever to prevent contact, but I didn’t know any better.

So here’s this famous actor, basically humping my leg and pawing away at my brea*ts and kissing them. It was awful. I felt violated. I swore I’d never work with him again. He’s not done too well lately anyway… so maybe that’s karma!"
+1   

1 month ago '20        #20
ThaTzKrazYie 
Props total: 783 783  Slaps total: 45 45
Don't forget training day

+10   

1 month ago '17        #21
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 15937 15 K  Slaps total: 1673 1 K
 d.c. supreme said

Wait, that's Eva Mendes? Never knew.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #22
larry joe281  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 11816 11 K  Slaps total: 3070 3 K
I love Latinas

1 month ago '17        #23
Poncho520 
Props total: 15615 15 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 ibarackedyomama said
Could have been her also but idk if this is true

https://www.kanyetothe.com/threads/jlo-on-%E2%80%98money-train%E2%80%99-love-scene-with-wesley-snipes-%E2%80%9Ci-felt-violated%E2%80%9D.8069161/

“ In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez was asked if she’d ever had a bad experience doing a love scene in a film.

She replied by talking about the “total jerk” actor with whom she starred in an action film.

“Ugh! It was horrible. It was my first one… my first big role in a big budget movie. And I had to do this love scene. And I had never done a love scene before. I mean, I had done kissing, caressing, you know, but I had never done a s*x scene before, so I was really nervous.

I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t think it was necessary. I wish now I had put up more of a f*ght. But when you first start working professionally, if you wanna work and you want your chance, you take whatever they give you. I didn’t think I had the right to say “No”, like, “No, I’m not doing this, and that’s it!”

I just tried to put it like, “We don’t really need this. It’s not that kind of film. This is an action movie. It’s not in the script.”

That’s the thing: It wasn’t even in the original script! The producers added it during filming. It wasn’t called for. It served no purpose in the story. You know what I mean? They just wanted a s*x scene. Or rather the star did. Who was just a total jerk.

He was a big star at that time, with a lot of clout, and I was just starting out. It was my big break. And he really pressured me. He told me if the scene wasn’t hot enough, my part would end up on the cutting room floor. And that it would be bad for my career, like I’d get a reputation as difficult to work with.

So we did it, and it was horrible. We were both completely nekkid, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner! I was so naïve then. Now I would have pillows and covers and whatever to prevent contact, but I didn’t know any better.

So here’s this famous actor, basically humping my leg and pawing away at my brea*ts and kissing them. It was awful. I felt violated. I swore I’d never work with him again. He’s not done too well lately anyway… so maybe that’s karma!"
She crying about that wack a*sed scene. Halle said "make me feel good" and got a Oscar. Jlo ain't had a hit movie in years. She need to shut up. Complain about diddy shyne and the guns bish.

+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
moonshin3 
Props total: 730 730  Slaps total: 12 12
I remember seeing her in that nick cannon movie she looked so fu*king good

Other honourable mentions

yasmin deliz from next day air fuzzy eyebrow s*xy lil bi*ch.

Diane Guerrero From orange is the new black

Anna Ortiz from ugly Betty
+1   

1 month ago '05        #25
Ushouldpayme 
Props total: 1547 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 CopyCat said
No Rosie Perez????
 1Oh said
OG Latina t*tties pioneer

Oh she is the one.....Hayek is number 2.....

Do the right thing tho with them hot ice t*tties ....meat beater the skeeter
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  30
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
325 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  16
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
211 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+70online now  15
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast