Lebrons hate was at an all time high in 2013

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '21        #1
577 page views
18 comments

Drippy B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 34694 34 K  Slaps total: 36778 36 K
Lebrons hate was at an all time high in 2013

+4   

best
worst
18 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 28809 28 K  Slaps total: 20743 20 K
Not possible. I hate him more now than I did back then.
+8   

2 months ago '19        #3
KeyserSoze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12237 12 K  Slaps total: 2027 2 K

+4   

2 months ago '05        #4
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 29349 29 K  Slaps total: 3784 3 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

2 months ago '07        #5
killahkazi 
Props total: 3507 3 K  Slaps total: 242 242
I didn't realize Agatha was in that movie
+3   

2 months ago '05        #6
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40390 40 K  Slaps total: 12204 12 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

+1   

2 months ago '13        #7
Phenom354 
Props total: 42395 42 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

+3   

2 months ago '09        #8
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 82982 82 K  Slaps total: 5849 5 K
Nah.. After 2011 it was wild.
I remember they was on first take debating if he should be allowed to ride a gold bike to the games
+4   

2 months ago '21        #9
Drippy B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65 OP
Props total: 34694 34 K  Slaps total: 36778 36 K
 ahmadou1 said
Nah.. After 2011 it was wild.
I remember they was on first take debating if he should be allowed to ride a gold bike to the games

2 months ago '19        #10
 4REAL said

If giving up white women, and liking Lebron James is what it takes to not be considered a ****, then I guess i'm a **** forever.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #11
 Phenom354 said

I don't think you used that properly, son.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #12
raymond05 
Props total: 1435 1 K  Slaps total: 377 377
no lies were told

2 months ago '08        #13
Chief Dee 
Props total: 2675 2 K  Slaps total: 436 436
Nah, Lebron is easily more hated now because the older and more it's become clear that he's running out of time, the more desperate his supporters have become. The pro-Lebron media coverage from dudes like Shannon Sharpe, Nick Wright, Rachel Nichols, Kendrick Perkins etc are 10x worse than I ever remember it being in 2013. I remember in the early 2010's being able to have basketball conversations with Lebron fans, now every conversation with one of them is emotion driven. Lebron fans also no longer base arguments on actual game results, they just follow and regurgitate predetermined narratives.

They will call him the GOAT regardless of wins-losses and outcomes, this started when he kept getting beat by Golden State then it became obvious that no matter what happens on the court, no matter who beats him, his fans will never credit that person. For example, they call Lebron the GOAT but Tim Duncan beat Lebron 2x, so logically if Lebron is the GOAT and Tim Duncan got a winning record against the "GOAT", then logically Tim Duncan should be in the GOAT debate using Lebron fans OWN logic. But do Lebron fans ever mention him? No, Curry has numerous wins over Lebron is that mentioned when ranking Curry? Nope. Because these debates stopped being purely basketball based YEARS ago. His fanbase is 10x worse than it ever was in 2013.

2 months ago '16        #14
Joesticka 
Props total: 496 496  Slaps total: 143 143
I wasn’t ready
+1   

2 months ago '13        #15
Phenom354 
Props total: 42395 42 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
I don't think you used that properly, son.

2 months ago '19        #16
RANK ONE 
Props total: 3767 3 K  Slaps total: 2145 2 K
LeBron hate was at an all-time high in his Miami days. That's when he was the villain.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #17
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40390 40 K  Slaps total: 12204 12 K
 Chief Dee said
No, Curry has numerous wins over Lebron is that mentioned when ranking Curry? Nope. Because these debates stopped being purely basketball based YEARS ago. His fanbase is 10x worse than it ever was in 2013.
Why would people put Curry in a GOAT conversation? Curry beat an injured Cavs team, and then when he lost to LeBron, he went and got a superstar player to ensure that he got a win over Bron. Context matters. And clearly, no one will have a serious basketball conversation with you if you conveniently leave out huge details.

2 months ago '17        #18
YoungOG 
Props total: 23443 23 K  Slaps total: 5356 5 K
 Chief Dee said
Nah, Lebron is easily more hated now because the older and more it's become clear that he's running out of time, the more desperate his supporters have become. The pro-Lebron media coverage from dudes like Shannon Sharpe, Nick Wright, Rachel Nichols, Kendrick Perkins etc are 10x worse than I ever remember it being in 2013. I remember in the early 2010's being able to have basketball conversations with Lebron fans, now every conversation with one of them is emotion driven. Lebron fans also no longer base arguments on actual game results, they just follow and regurgitate predetermined narratives.

They will call him the GOAT regardless of wins-losses and outcomes, this started when he kept getting beat by Golden State then it became obvious that no matter what happens on the court, no matter who beats him, his fans will never credit that person. For example, they call Lebron the GOAT but Tim Duncan beat Lebron 2x, so logically if Lebron is the GOAT and Tim Duncan got a winning record against the "GOAT", then logically Tim Duncan should be in the GOAT debate using Lebron fans OWN logic. But do Lebron fans ever mention him? No, Curry has numerous wins over Lebron is that mentioned when ranking Curry? Nope. Because these debates stopped being purely basketball based YEARS ago. His fanbase is 10x worse than it ever was in 2013.
Another dumb post by this guy

2 months ago '17        #19
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29901 29 K  Slaps total: 4461 4 K
 Chief Dee said

Yall call Jordan the GOAT but he got washed by Bird, Isaiah, and even Shaq. Then went to the Wizards & got dusted by everybody

Now watch you make the same rationalizations that Lebron fans make to justify those losses

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+200online now  58
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  19
Image(s) inside Federal Agents Arrest Bay Area Rapper Philthy Rich
172 comments