Jun 15 - Ashli Babbitt’s widower suing for name of cop who shot her

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+39  164
72 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '19        #1
877 page views
35 comments

Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 16913 16 K  Slaps total: 5985 5 K
Jun 15 - Ashli Babbitt’s widower suing for name of cop who shot her

The husband of slain Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt is demanding the feds identify the Capitol officer who fatally shot her during the Jan. 6 siege — because the ongoing “silence is deafening.”

“Somebody up in DC knows, I think a lot of people know, but nobody is telling us,” Aaron Babbitt told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Monday night.

The widower is suing to get the officer’s name, saying that it “never occurred” to him that a government employee would be allowed to shoot someone dead and still remain anonymous.

“I never expected to lose my wife to political violence,” he told Carlson, saying it also “sickens me to hear what people say about Ashley” on social media.

“There has never been a person Ashli ran across in her daily life that didn’t love her,” he insisted, blaming “social media craziness that people just run with a theory and just take off with it.”

Babbitt’s attorney, Terrell Roberts, said it was his “belief” that the officer could be one who previously made headlines for leaving his loaded gun in a public restroom inside the Capitol in February 2019. He offered no reason, however, beyond Carlson noting rumors on social media.

Instead, Roberts said he believes the officer’s identity is being kept secret because “they don’t have a good explanation for this shooting.”

“I think if Ashli Babbitt had been brandishing a firearm and she was shot, the officer would be identified by now and they’d be pinning a medal on him,” he said.

“So I don’t think we have a good explanation for this shooting and that’s why they haven’t identified him.”

The Department of Justice in April announced that no charges were being brought over the shooting death, and the investigation had been closed.

The department insisted that the unidentified officer who fired a single shot at Babbitt near the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol did so in self-defense and to protect members of Congress.

Aaron Babbitt confirmed earlier this month that he is asking a Washington, DC, court to force police to hand over the cop’s name, as well as other records relating to his wife’s death, including video footage of the incident and witness statements.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. -who-shot-her/
image:babbittdead: @kiss0fdeath @messy marv stan
+5   

best
worst
35 comments

2 months ago '08        #2
dangeroushall 
Props total: 2118 2 K  Slaps total: 315 315
nah... we dont wanna know the officers name
+13   

2 months ago '21        #3
LuxG2 
Props total: 12657 12 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K
Silence is violence guys!!!
+5   

2 months ago '04        #4
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 10333 10 K  Slaps total: 1049 1 K
 Free my soul said

The husband of slain Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt is demanding the feds identify the Capitol officer who fatally shot her during the Jan. 6 siege — because the ongoing “silence is deafening.”

“Somebody up in DC knows, I think a lot of people know, but nobody is telling us,” Aaron Babbitt told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Monday night.

The widower is suing to get the officer’s name, saying that it “never occurred” to him that a government employee would be allowed to shoot someone dead and still remain anonymous.

“I never expected to lose my wife to political violence,” he told Carlson, saying it also “sickens me to hear what people say about Ashley” on social media.

“There has never been a person Ashli ran across in her daily life that didn’t love her,” he insisted, blaming “social media craziness that people just run with a theory and just take off with it.”

Babbitt’s attorney, Terrell Roberts, said it was his “belief” that the officer could be one who previously made headlines for leaving his loaded gun in a public restroom inside the Capitol in February 2019. He offered no reason, however, beyond Carlson noting rumors on social media.

Instead, Roberts said he believes the officer’s identity is being kept secret because “they don’t have a good explanation for this shooting.”

“I think if Ashli Babbitt had been brandishing a firearm and she was shot, the officer would be identified by now and they’d be pinning a medal on him,” he said.

“So I don’t think we have a good explanation for this shooting and that’s why they haven’t identified him.”

The Department of Justice in April announced that no charges were being brought over the shooting death, and the investigation had been closed.

The department insisted that the unidentified officer who fired a single shot at Babbitt near the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol did so in self-defense and to protect members of Congress.

Aaron Babbitt confirmed earlier this month that he is asking a Washington, DC, court to force police to hand over the cop’s name, as well as other records relating to his wife’s death, including video footage of the incident and witness statements.

:babbittdead: @ @

Slapped it was a 10 page thread about this last week
+10   

2 months ago '15        #5
He A Savage fr 
Props total: 2201 2 K  Slaps total: 149 149
He should’ve been there to defend her honor

Asshat
+4   

2 months ago '20        #6
Ninjahood 
Props total: 2998 2 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 dangeroushall said
We don't.....but him knowing? Knock ur self out b.

2 months ago '19        #7
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16 OP
Props total: 16913 16 K  Slaps total: 5985 5 K
 jlandryst said
Slapped it was a 10 page thread about this last week
Article came out today

2 months ago '04        #8
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 10333 10 K  Slaps total: 1049 1 K
 Free my soul said
Article came out today
I made the post…lol

2 months ago '06        #9
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7812 7 K  Slaps total: 1231 1 K
 Ninjahood said
We don't.....but him knowing? Knock ur self out b.
n*gga get slapped, fu*k him and her
+2   

2 months ago '15        #10
Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7545 7 K  Slaps total: 2818 2 K
He lost for not keeping that hoe inside .

Now he's bi*ch-less. 'Sans bi*ch' as the French would say

+13   

2 months ago '17        #11
Timmy 
Props total: 195 195  Slaps total: 12 12
I think she was shot by secret service and that's why it's kept secret.

Also she was committing a terrorist act so there go your rights.
+6   

2 months ago '18        #12
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55649 55 K  Slaps total: 12448 12 K
fu*k that bi*ch
+2   

2 months ago '20        #13
Teewee tha gr8 
Props total: 3473 3 K  Slaps total: 229 229
Wasn’t her and her crew of imbeciles trying to force their way through a barricaded door the reason she got k*lled?

Naw buddy ain’t getting the name to sh*t,

Sure did take him a lil minute to say something, he must be done spending that insurance money and want to sue the cop
+6   

2 months ago '20        #14
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36307 36 K  Slaps total: 6992 6 K
Dude needs the name of the copper to file his case , the copper did k*ll his trespassing wife . Dude is a racist & incited his wife in the bs ; however he is entitled to get the name of who k*lled his delusional wife

2 months ago '06        #15
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 66006 66 K  Slaps total: 9240 9 K
“I never expected to lose my wife to political violence,”
uhhh, that's a pretty big re-brand of what your wife was up there doing.

she attempted to breach a secure area of the Nation's capitol whilst said capitol was being beset with riotous, treasonous muthafu*kas....

she was shot dead as she was attempting to scale a makeshift barrier that had been put up by armed security...

she was in the wrong twice over and you wanna act like she was a victim? Nah... you're an idiot, and they aren't givin you ol' buddy name cause they know you just wanna try and find him and then he might have to k*ll your big silly a*s too..
+8   

2 months ago '12        #16
kiddalex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17061 17 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K
Same people who will tell you Chauvin was innocent and Zimmerman was justified will tell you this dumb bi*ch shouldn't have been k*lled for invading the Capitol building in a riot lol.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #17
$ouljaboy 
Props total: 1327 1 K  Slaps total: 228 228
fu*k him and fu*k her dumb a*s too...she trespassed and caught a hot one...good!
+2   

2 months ago '18        #18
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5665 5 K  Slaps total: 1474 1 K
He shoulda told her stupid a*s to stay yo a*s home
+1   

2 months ago '21        #19
blackreign 
Props total: 224 224  Slaps total: 14 14
Judge Dredd k*lled this goofy bi*ch....fu*k her and her husband.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #20
1MikE 
Props total: 4484 4 K  Slaps total: 450 450
He's suing for video footage? Weird. I watched his wife get popped on Twitter several times
+6   

2 months ago '12        #21
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176446 176 K  Slaps total: 10247 10 K
 dangeroushall said
Bruh nailed it in the first post no bullsh*t

We just watched his chick throw her life away trying to overrun the country and now someone from that same circle of people the dead chick was around wants to know the name of the person who k*lled her? If he gets the name he's gonna get the gun her dumbass should have had on her and cause a mass shooting wherever that cop is and that's why he shouldn't get it.

Good post, he really don't need to know that sh*t
+1   

2 months ago '12        #22
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176446 176 K  Slaps total: 10247 10 K
 jlandryst said
I made the post…lol

Yo its crazy why they slapped your news story like you wrote the damn article

Look at this sh*t lol
+1   

2 months ago '17        #23
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 173228 173 K  Slaps total: 12193 12 K
I wish I could text that saltine these tracks.

2 months ago '17        #24
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22389 22 K  Slaps total: 2043 2 K
He wants witnesses ?

He can catch a play by play of his stupid a*s wife on video killing herself

+5   

2 months ago '13        #25
JosethaHustler 
Props total: 7341 7 K  Slaps total: 823 823

She looks crazy!
How the fu*k do you toss your life away for Trump?
What kinda drugs are those MAGAts on?
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+174online now  27
Video inside This Man Ditched This Girl & Let Her Pay The Bill After Seeing Her Post..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Maga Nick Bosa gf yall
224 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+29online now  19
Took his whole health bar bro.