Yo Gotti Buys Westlake Village Home $7.6M

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+18  119
44 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '17        #1
3432 page views
86 comments

Enjoying myself  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4991 4 K  Slaps total: 772 772
Yo Gotti Buys Westlake Village Home $7.6M

In case you weren’t aware, hip-hop is the music industry’s biggest and most lucrative genre, a multibillion-dollar juggernaut accounting for more than a third of all streams globally.

One of the many to benefit from that popularity is Yo Gotti, the “Recession Proof” rapper and record company CEO who’s just spent big on a mansion within an exclusive Westlake Village enclave.

The same guard-gated community where other residents include YouTube’s very own Trisha Paytas, Disney CEO Bob Chapek, NFL star Cooper Kupp, Heather Locklear, and WWE star The Miz.

Born Mario Mims in Memphis, Tenn., Gotti has been rapping and recording music since the late ’90s. But his rise to fame and fortune was more gradual than many viral acts of today;

it took a half-dozen albums and countless singles before his success culminated with 2016’s “The Art of Hustle,” which peaked at #4 on the Billboard 200 album chart, and 2017’s “Rake It Up” featuring Nicki Minaj, which went top 10 on the Hot 100 singles chart.

Gotti is perhaps just as well-known for his career as a businessman and record exec as he is for performing; the 40-year-old founded Collective Music Group (CMG), a Nashville-based record company where he serves as CEO.

As for the Tuscan-style Westlake Village property, it was custom-built in 1999 for Bruce Kanter, a former CFO of media company Westwood One, and his wife Marina.

The couple lived in the mansion for more than 20 years before selling it to Gotti for $7.6 million, an amount records reveal was actually $100,000 more than the asking price — strongly indicating there was some competition for the estate.

Set behind electronic driveway gates and a wall of tall trees, the sprawling compound spans three full acres directly overlooking golf greens and a tiny manmade lake.

Per the listing, the mansion spans more than 10,000 square feet of living space with six bedrooms, all of them offering ensuite bathrooms.

Inside, a voluminous foyer is topped by a central skylight, and the formal living and dining rooms feature oversized windows with views of the surrounding mountains.

The uniformly beige and brown interiors also include an enormous kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, a granite-topped island, and a potentially headbanging pot rack that could be either a positive or negative amenity (depending on one’s point of view and height.)

The single-story home also includes custom ceiling treatments, a mixture of hardwood and stone floors, and a games/bonus room with its own fireplace.

Perhaps the giant master suite’s most unusual feature is the full-size fireplace in the master bath, which will keep occupants in the built-in tub or at the makeup vanity toasty. The “resort quality grounds,” as described by the listing, include wraparound patios ideal for large-scale entertaining.

There’s also a dedicated children’s playground with a playset, plus bear-shaped topiaries and vegetable planters.

Formal gardens include dozens of rosebushes and manicured boxwoods. Around this or that corner are multiple secluded sitting areas and stone fountains.

The property also offers an L-shaped, infinity-edged swimming pool with westward views, in addition to a separate backyard reflecting pool.

6 beds, 8 baths, 10110 sqft.

Last edited by Enjoying myself; 06-14-2021 at 06:41 PM..
+73   

best
worst
86 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #3
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 69914 69 K  Slaps total: 4129 4 K
Great for Yo Gotti

+29   

1 month ago '19        #4
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 38447 38 K  Slaps total: 28006 28 K
Promotes Black economic independence but moves to a basically all white neighborhood

I don't understand Black celebs

Beautiful home, shoutout to Gotti

1 month ago '15        #5
Brewklyner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 20096 20 K  Slaps total: 5763 5 K
 Mental Illness said
Promotes Black economic independence but moves to a basically all white neighborhood

Lmaoo itís safer
+25   

1 month ago '20        #6
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 3838 3 K  Slaps total: 2475 2 K
My respect for him went up last week. I saw a video of him standing outside a club in NY and some dude pulled up in an suv and got out and.pulled a gun on him. Gotti started counting the money and then swung on dude. He fired a shot buy didn't hit before running away. Thats some big ol nuts

1 month ago '20        #7
Lil Wayne 
 Mental Illness said

I understand what you're saying, but what other options does he have if he wants to spend 7.5 mill? Atl is the only city that could possibly have a majority black neighborhood in that price range
+10   

1 month ago '19        #8
 Lil Wayne said
I understand what you're saying, but what other options does he have if he wants to spend 7.5 mill? Atl is the only city that could possibly have a majority black neighborhood in that price range
Baldwin Hills is a nice area for Black people with money

it may not have a house like the one he paid 7.5m for but they have nice houses

I don't care where anyone lives, it's just annoying when Black celebs pander to their fans by promoting Black economic empowerment but then they go live in rich white areas, and sell their businesses to white companies

if you're gonna do that, just be a capitalist like everyone else, don't promote it as "Black excellence", its passive aggressive pandering

1 month ago '20        #9
Lil Wayne 
 Mental Illness said
Baldwin Hills is a nice area for Black people with money

it may not have a house like the one he paid 7.5m for but they have nice houses

I don't care where anyone lives, it's just annoying when Black celebs pander to their fans by promoting Black economic empowerment but then they go live in rich white areas, and sell their businesses to white companies

if you're gonna do that, just be a capitalist like everyone else, don't promote it as "Black excellence", its passive aggressive pandering
I'm not black so it doesn't really concern me. But that scenario you typed is the same one everyone says about Jay. To me hes playing the game and winning. Black celebs can't save the race by themselves, but they can save/change other black ppls lives they personally know or randomly run across. I'm sure Gotti supports quite a few ppl irl and I doubt they are white. I get where you're coming from tho
+12   

1 month ago '19        #10
 Lil Wayne said
I'm not black so it doesn't really concern me. But that scenario you typed is the same one everyone says about Jay. To me hes playing the game and winning. Black celebs can't save the race by themselves, but they can save/change other black ppls lives they personally know or randomly run across. I'm sure Gotti supports quite a few ppl irl and I doubt they are white. I get where you're coming from tho
Black celebs arent suppose to "save the Black race", but what Black celebs need to do is stop promoting "Black excellence" when in reality they just want to practice extreme capitalism like everyone else.. and there is nothing wrong with that

Jay Z is the best at it, pretends he's about the betterment of Black people but its all to line his pockets with money, again, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be super rich, but stop manipulating the fans
+8   

1 month ago '20        #11
Lil Wayne 
 Mental Illness said
Black celebs arent suppose to "save the Black race", but what Black celebs need to do is stop promoting "Black excellence" when in reality they just want to practice extreme capitalism like everyone else.. and there is nothing wrong with that

Jay Z is the best at it, pretends he's about the betterment of Black people but its all to line his pockets with money, again, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be super rich, but stop manipulating the fans
What if he takes that same money and helps Black ppl? Tidal for instance was when everyone was making that argument. What if he paid for ppls tuition, paid off car loans, mortgages, or just put a few K in someone's pocket that is struggling,etc? Thats more of a realistic way to help black ppl.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #12
burnzfortytwo 
Props total: 8913 8 K  Slaps total: 1548 1 K
 Brewklyner said
Lmaoo itís safer
Allegedly
+5   

1 month ago '20        #13
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14062 14 K  Slaps total: 7731 7 K
i really doubt he paid for this

Birdman "bought" Stunna Island for 5 million and foreclosed on it like 6 years later

1 month ago '19        #14
 Lil Wayne said
What if he takes that same money and helps Black ppl? Tidal for instance was when everyone was making that argument. What if he paid for ppls tuition, paid off car loans, mortgages, or just put a few K in someone's pocket that is struggling,etc? Thats more of a realistic way to help black ppl.
Tidal doesn't help Black people, it helps Black entertainers

Jay Z isn't responsible for the other things listed.. the United States government owes reparations to Foundational Black Americans

And before you say "how do we know which Black people are eligible for reparations?", it's very easy, if you can trade your family tree back to the 1870 US census then you are a foundational Black American and you qualify

I easily traced my family back on the census, and there's millions of other Black people in America that can also trace their family tree back to that census also

Reparations is the only answer, Japanese people got reparations from USA, Jewish people did, and Native Americans also did .. time for Foundational Black Americans to get reparations

Jay Z and other Black celebs aren't responsible to make the playing field even for Black Americans, it's the governments responsibility since this country was built of my ancestors backs
+10   

1 month ago '17        #15
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 77798 77 K  Slaps total: 22425 22 K
If he throws a party there, I’m willing to bet we will see in the news how

“A shooting happened at the residence of Memphis rapper Yo Gotti”

1 month ago '13        #16
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 25982 25 K  Slaps total: 15281 15 K
Black Excellence

You know the white and non black people on this site is on suicide watch after seeing that title and seeing those pictures. They in here mad asf hating like a mf.

"Bu bu but why in a white neighborhood? Why is he rubbing all that black wealth in his white neighbors faces by buying the nicest most expensive mansion in the neighborhood?"

"Bu bu but are we sure he really bought it? Birdman house was cheaper. Please tell he didn't buy it. I'm tired of black people making all this money buying mansions, jewelry, expensive cars, getting all the women. Hip hop/black music is already the #1 and biggest music genre in the world. Now black rappers are buying the biggest mansions in white neighborhoods? Black people stunting too much and shining too much and I'm sick of it"

It literally burns their souls to see rappers and black people balling like this especially after black people went from slavery to becoming millionaires and billionaires creating generational wealth starting from nothing.

Now it's black people richer and wealthier than alot of white people after white people had a 400 year/4 generation headstart on black people in America. Black people went from slavery to black Presidents running America for 8 years/2 terms(Trump couldn't even get elected for 2 terms) and black people creating generational wealth by becoming wealthy millionaires and billionaires.

And all of these black accomplishments and black wealth and black success without the $70 trillion dollars black people are owed for reparations. It's white people that's poor and homeless living under bridges while black men like Yo Gotti is buying $7.6 million dollar mansions with money outta his piggy bank.

Sidenote: It's only 2 white artists in music history that's ever been billionaires and they're both 72 years now. But theres 4 black artists that's billionaires right now and they're all rappers and all under 60. And this is after white people had a 400 year/4 generation headstart on all black people in America. And after black people was freed from slavery with no reparations. Still only 2 white artists billionaires. 4 black artists billionaires.

Black Excellence
Black Wealth
Black Superiority
Black Supreme
Black Dominance
Black Empowerment
Black Success
+4   

1 month ago '18        #17
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 21426 21 K  Slaps total: 3347 3 K
At that level, the hause has to come with the furniture. Imaginge having to decorate that
+9   

1 month ago '14        #18
baskeeyacht 
Props total: 33061 33 K  Slaps total: 5255 5 K
Knew back in ‘06 gotti would blow
+14   

1 month ago '17        #19
92baby 
Props total: 77290 77 K  Slaps total: 10097 10 K
Whole thread turned into some nut sh*t

I gotta hustle harder

I don’t want to live in that neighborhood I just want some just as nice though

Boss man Gotti
+24   

1 month ago '13        #20
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 25982 25 K  Slaps total: 15281 15 K
What have justin bieber, taylor swift, katy perry, eminem, post malone done for the white community? They all got millions of dollars but there's millions of poor homeless white people living under bridges and living on sidewalks walking around begging for $0.50 cents

Why haven't they never given white people anything? Why haven't they came together and built no white airline, white banks, white colleges, or a white owned record label together?

They've done absolutely nothing for white people and they've all given white people absolutely nothing. And they all have no power and they don't run sh*t. They all are supposedly rich with millions but they are still signed to a record label and neither one of them have their own record label.

Why haven't Jeff Bezos did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

Why haven't Bill Gates did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

What is Eminem did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

What is Taylor Swift or Katy Perry did anything for white people and why hasn't they given back to the white community?

Why haven't Brad Pitt did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

Why haven't J.Lo did anything for latino people and why hasn't he given back to the latino community?

Why haven't 69 or Lil Pump did anything for mexican people and why hasn't they given back to the mexican community?

Why haven't Justin Bieber did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

Why haven't Jet Li or China Mac did anything for chinese people and why hasn't they given back to the chinese community?
+1   

1 month ago '07        #21
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x104
Props total: 229631 229 K  Slaps total: 20807 20 K
Dope a*s mansion…

+6   

1 month ago '16        #22
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 72263 72 K  Slaps total: 4518 4 K
Lovely home, but Westlake is so fu*kin FAR away. Kudos to him, but give me half the sq footage in the Hollywood hills or Santa Monica.

1 month ago '17        #23
92baby 
Props total: 77290 77 K  Slaps total: 10097 10 K
 Losantana16x3 said
At that level, the hause has to come with the furniture. Imaginge having to decorate that
Iím sure they give you the option but that sh*t gonna cost you a bunch of money as well

I get a 7 8 million dollar home id just let family friends stay in that bi*ch

Lord knows I wouldnít be there
+2   

1 month ago '16        #24
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83182 83 K  Slaps total: 9006 9 K
Bought my own acres
I can drug talk you
I can real estate you
I can architect you a chrome tec
Try to build a team like I build a house
You know slab, bricks then cashing out
+8   

1 month ago '15        #25
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95412 95 K  Slaps total: 9287 9 K
 YSPromoshunz said
What have justin bieber, taylor swift, katy perry, eminem, post malone done for the white community? They all got millions of dollars but there's millions of poor homeless white people living under bridges and living on sidewalks walking around begging for $0.50 cents

Why haven't they never given white people anything? Why haven't they came together and built no white airline, white banks, white colleges, or a white owned record label together?

They've done absolutely nothing for white people and they've all given white people absolutely nothing. And they all have no power and they don't run sh*t. They all are supposedly rich with millions but they are still signed to a record label and neither one of them have their own record label.

Why haven't Jeff Bezos did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

Why haven't Bill Gates did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

What is Eminem did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

What is Taylor Swift or Katy Perry did anything for white people and why hasn't they given back to the white community?

Why haven't Brad Pitt did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

Why haven't J.Lo did anything for latino people and why hasn't he given back to the latino community?

Why haven't 69 or Lil Pump did anything for mexican people and why hasn't they given back to the mexican community?

Why haven't Justin Bieber did anything for white people and why hasn't he given back to the white community?

Why haven't Jet Li or China Mac did anything for chinese people and why hasn't they given back to the chinese community?
Fam, relax. All of this from a house.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  46
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆
199 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+71online now  19
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
104 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+86online now  17
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
331 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  9
Video inside Tory Lanez at it again smfh steals Est Gee flow
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy