"You can hear the cholesterol in her voice" - Kevin Samuels

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '20        #1
5275 page views
115 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 8891 8 K  Slaps total: 3785 3 K
"You can hear the cholesterol in her voice" - Kevin Samuels

visit this link https://www.facebook.com/ .. 12059342218200
+30   

best
worst
115 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 47820 47 K  Slaps total: 4830 4 K
he said byatch "are you out of your french toast mind"?!?!

your communications degree is USELESS

NO LIES TOLD

Last edited by GUS FRING; 06-14-2021 at 06:11 PM..
+53   

1 month ago '17        #3
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 89752 89 K  Slaps total: 17151 17 K
17 seconds toward the end got me hollering.

+27   

1 month ago '19        #4
MP2019 
Props total: 11442 11 K  Slaps total: 1180 1 K
+3   

1 month ago '19        #5
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 38447 38 K  Slaps total: 28006 28 K
Incels love Kevin

I'm a fan of his fragrance reviews, I respect his new content, a lot of incels on the internet so he's taking advantage of that market

1 month ago '21        #6
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 13345 13 K  Slaps total: 1708 1 K
you really can tell when a chick got a fat voice tho

+49   

1 month ago '21        #7
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 13345 13 K  Slaps total: 1708 1 K
 Mental Illness said
Incels love Kevin

I'm a fan of his fragrance reviews, I respect his new content, a lot of incels on the internet so he's taking advantage of that market
not agreeing or disagreeing with you-

what is an "incel"?

1 month ago '19        #8
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 38447 38 K  Slaps total: 28006 28 K
 nodayzoffatl said
not agreeing or disagreeing with you-

what is an "incel"?
Men who don't get women and they take their anger out online by posting anti woman propaganda

You see it on here a lot, especially in the thotties section when they project about a women based on her social media posts

Last edited by Mental Illness; 06-14-2021 at 07:24 PM..
+18   

1 month ago '18        #9
Dehone 
Props total: 59905 59 K  Slaps total: 2524 2 K
The big Shirley bit gotta be hos next viral moment. fu*king instant classic
+17   

1 month ago '17        #10
Nique 
Props total: 127 127  Slaps total: 108 108
Flat out ignorant… dude is an imperialist with a worldview that analyzes indirectly black culture/women, while exploiting the obvious; pain and vulnerability of women of color. He reinforces anti-Blackness creating an unrealistic aspiration for single women of color to find their happiness, with their own value system. His argument is based on Black men being prominent, but the very prominence he speaks on, is unrealistic, because it is based on a perspective of all men being equal, in a society that views equality as a threat, “really". Where is he seated at in the grand scheme of things, because the table where black unity, and family reconstruction is, I don’t see him. Does dude even understand that there was never a value system put in place, in this America, to help people of color share and rejoice in its prosperity, because of racism and supremacist thinking. sh*t, he’s not even considered prominent in his craft… he is viewed as nothing more than a pseudo love guru, sitting behind a computer desk, offering advice. Dr. Phil holds a doctorate in clinical psychology, and he’s lame with a degree, and Mr. Samuels is a life coach, “pardon me while I laugh”, with a degree in what… I’ll wait. Life skills are generational, and cannot be placed in a bubble sir, and by the way, what makes your point of view the “absolute”, when we all have encountered and lived our blackness through our own individual experiences.

Dude is a pompous a*s and wants "Attention at all cost", but I warn the misinformed… Same things that makes you laugh, will make you cry, and it's only a matter of time before his rhetoric and neanderthal pseudo logic falls flat on its face. Women… know yourself, know your worth, and get familiar and fall in love with what makes you happy and that is something every one desires and deserves to have at their own level in this life.

1 month ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83177 83 K  Slaps total: 9006 9 K
Big shirley was big mad. He really decimated those two women. Ole girl got a 15 year old and a 10 year old and want to get married. That sh*t crazy.
+25   

1 month ago '08        #12
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11296 11 K  Slaps total: 1792 1 K
 nodayzoffatl said
you really can tell when a chick got a fat voice tho

Its real throaty, Fat Albert Style
+4   

1 month ago '21        #13
Drippy B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 34688 34 K  Slaps total: 36771 36 K
Any man worshipping this man is a homos*xual

1 month ago '20        #14
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8825 8 K  Slaps total: 2658 2 K
 Nique said
Flat out ignorant… dude is an imperialist with a worldview that analyzes indirectly black culture/women, while exploiting the obvious; pain and vulnerability of women of color. He reinforces anti-Blackness creating an unrealistic aspiration for single women of color to find their happiness, with their own value system. His argument is based on Black men being prominent, but the very prominence he speaks on, is unrealistic, because it is based on a perspective of all men being equal, in a society that views equality as a threat, “really". Where is he seated at in the grand scheme of things, because the table where black unity, and family reconstruction is, I don’t see him. Does dude even understand that there was never a value system put in place, in this America, to help people of color share and rejoice in its prosperity, because of racism and supremacist thinking. sh*t, he’s not even considered prominent in his craft… he is viewed as nothing more than a pseudo love guru, sitting behind a computer desk, offering advice. Dr. Phil holds a doctorate in clinical psychology, and he’s lame with a degree, and Mr. Samuels is a life coach, “pardon me while I laugh”, with a degree in what… I’ll wait. Life skills are generational, and cannot be placed in a bubble sir, and by the way, what makes your point of view the “absolute”, when we all have encountered and lived our blackness through our own individual experiences.

Dude is a pompous a*s and wants "Attention at all cost", but I warn the misinformed… Same things that makes you laugh, will make you cry, and it's only a matter of time before his rhetoric and neanderthal pseudo logic falls flat on its face. Women… know yourself, know your worth, and get familiar and fall in love with what makes you happy and that is something every one desires and deserves to have at their own level in this life.

Nah n*gga. This simp sh*t aint wavey no more. You missed the last ship sailing out.
+27   

1 month ago '06        #15
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 95400 95 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
The first time I heard this I was driving home and lost control of the wheel, sh*t hit me by surprise.
+11   

1 month ago '20        #16
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19948 19 K  Slaps total: 3278 3 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Nah n*gga. This simp sh*t aint wavey no more. You missed the last ship sailing out.
Y'all call n*ggas simp just for not hating bi*ches

1 month ago '04        #17
Prometheus 
Props total: 12972 12 K  Slaps total: 1518 1 K
My communications degree got me making 6 figs and working in dental teaching Dentist how to use our materials and instruments. Mass Comm to be exact.

Plot twist. Most of you fu*k boys watching and posting this sh*t ain’t no 1% not even 40%. Just cuz some woman didn’t want you, or broke your Heart, don’t mean you gotta hate all women lol.
+14   

1 month ago '20        #18
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8825 8 K  Slaps total: 2658 2 K
 Chozen said
Y'all call n*ggas simp just for not hating bi*ches

I hate bi*ches. I love real women. Not bi*ches. Bye simp.
+7   

1 month ago '17        #19
Nique 
Props total: 127 127  Slaps total: 108 108
 KG Da Gawd said

You k*lling me... I am calling a spade a spade... So I guess in your eyes he's a "OG"...
+2   

1 month ago '18        #20
Arroz con Toto 
Props total: 3351 3 K  Slaps total: 526 526
No lies Told!

+6   

1 month ago '16        #21
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 78035 78 K  Slaps total: 10544 10 K
Someone re-up it for the n*ggas that deleted their Facebook said I had to login to see it

+10   

1 month ago '12        #22
daman729 
Props total: 65416 65 K  Slaps total: 2529 2 K
I dont even follow this dude like that. But when he gave the example of the burglar then held his ear to the screen. That sh*t had me rollin!!!

+15   

1 month ago '17        #23
kingankh713 
Props total: 476 476  Slaps total: 116 116
It's funny how when he was talking to the men nobody had nothing to say. Now talks to women who are average at best. Coming on there talking about there wants and need and fu*k men... yall dudes are simps and you will try to get a woman by being putting her on a pedestal.
+28   

1 month ago '19        #24
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 77849 77 K  Slaps total: 16606 16 K
The fatherless look up to feminine men

Father your son's so they won't look for father figures on the internet like Kevin Samuels supporters
+6   

1 month ago '21        #25
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 9927 9 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
This dude is legit
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  37
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆
198 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+85online now  22
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
327 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  20
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
104 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+47online now  10
Video inside Tory Lanez at it again smfh steals Est Gee flow