Jun 13 - Statically proving that billionaires like Bill Gates do not care for humanity

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+24  140
29 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

1 month ago '19        #1
1346 page views
48 comments

Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 15818 15 K  Slaps total: 5583 5 K
Jun 13 - Statically proving that billionaires like Bill Gates do not care for humanity

According to Google there are 2.2 million people without clean water around the globe
Also according to google you need at the minimum 2 liters of water per day which is eight, 8 ounce glasses. imageThere are machines that can pull 4 gallons of water from the air per day
It can make 1000 gallons of water per day and it only costs 15K

A million machines would only cost Bill gates 15 billion, only like 13% of his net worth. If the average person needs at the minimum 2 liters of water per day and this makes 1000, that means 500 people can drink clean water per 15K machine so 500(the amount of people that can get clean water per machine) times 1 million(because that's the amount brought for 15 billion) is 500 million so 500 million is the amount of people who can get clean water per day per 15 billion spent, again only 13% of his net worth. Half of his net worth would end people not having clean water and he would still have SIXTY-THREE BILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION left and this is NOT including the discount he'd probably get for making him the owner of said machine company one of the richest guys on the planet and helping save people from dying from thirst/getting sick for bad water image
@kiss0fdeath @messy marv stan @Avon_Barksdale
+27   

best
worst
48 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Tell me where i'm wrong

1 month ago '10        #3
lltreyll 
Props total: 3957 3 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
The world is overpopulated as it is and most people dont solve or contribute much that matters. Just look at how important or essential so many thought they and their job was during covid lockdowns and sh*t, only for all those pretentious losers to get layed off, lose their sh*tty jobs and their mental health...

Still I show others respect, but I only really value relevant problem solvers in the world, because all the other people arent sh*t but some ol in the way, unnecessary burdens on the rest of society. So fu*k trying to accommodate most of the worlds population when the reality is most people dont have much to offer but problems.

1 month ago '20        #4
D0llarB1ll 
Props total: 1368 1 K  Slaps total: 134 134
OP there’s people in America without access to clean water.. what are YOU doing about it?

What are the politicians doing about it??

1 month ago '18        #5
Browneyezz 
Props total: 329 329  Slaps total: 11 11
 D0llarB1ll said
OP there’s people in America without access to clean water.. what are YOU doing about it?

I guess OP spending his time opening the dialogue to these types of conversations is a step in the right direction...

sh*t reading the post really made me feel like trying to put 15k aside and making a mission myself in the near future when I’m able to...

Hey starting the convo and planting a seed is a good thing even if OP doesn’t do sh*t.. I’d personally rather read this and think about it then seeing the 10000 post about people k*lling each other over club drama, drugs , etc

+25   

1 month ago '19        #6
 D0llarB1ll said

Do I have the ability to spend 60% of my net worth and still have more than 99% of the population?
+20   

1 month ago '17        #7
myPOWER 
Props total: 9041 9 K  Slaps total: 5299 5 K
WTF are you doing about it other than bi*ching?

1 month ago '04        #8
strat 
Props total: 3463 3 K  Slaps total: 655 655
It would cost all americand 50 bucks each to provide it to the whole world.....
+9   

1 month ago '20        #9
D0llarB1ll 
 Browneyezz said
I guess OP spending his time opening the dialogue to these types of conversations is a step in the right direction...

sh*t reading the post really made me feel like trying to put 15k aside and making a mission myself in the near future when I’m able to...

Hey starting the convo and planting a seed is a good thing even if OP doesn’t do sh*t.. I’d personally rather read this and think about it then seeing the 10000 post about people k*lling each other over club drama, drugs , etc

You don’t need 15K or a billy to start making a difference. My bigger point is that instead of putting energy into watching Bill Gates pocket, we can start in out own communities. If OP really gave a fu*k about ppl having access to clean water then he would start with the people he can probably help most. All these homeless people living on the street don’t have access to clean water.. have you ever given then as much as a water bottle???.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #10
myPOWER 
 D0llarB1ll said
You don’t need 15K or a billy to start making a difference. My bigger point is that instead of putting energy into watching Bill Gates pocket, we can start in out own communities. If OP really gave a fu*k about ppl having access to clean water then he would start with the people he can probably help most. All these homeless people living on the street don’t have access to clean water.. have you ever given then as much as a water bottle???.
No he hasn’t.

Those who bi*ch about what other people aren’t doing via pocket watching are never doing anything themselves.

1 month ago '20        #11
D0llarB1ll 
 strat said
Yep.. yet if tomorrow we proposed taking $50 extra in taxes from everyone’s next check it’d be another insurrection like we’ve never seen before.
+9   

1 month ago '18        #12
Browneyezz 
Props total: 329 329  Slaps total: 11 11
 D0llarB1ll said
I don’t think it’s out of this world to make an observation like that. In terms of pocket watching I think if you’re the world richest man that also seems to be one of the biggest philanthropist in the world it kinda comes with the territory.

I do agree with you in the sense of approach and how exactly maybe OP Saying how bill gates might not give a fu*k about the world because I actually think the opposite and I think he’s made a huge impact on humanity for in a lot of positive ways (probably some not so positive )

Overall I think these kinda problems get very complicated and come down to some of the local powers that be...
It also being that comparing a simple water bottle solution doesn’t necessarily equate to building people the ability to harness fresh Water for communities etc etc...

The details can get very confusing and again to agree with your point it doesn’t take very much to make a positive impact in your own way,

But I do see that relating this whole over all thought and what attracted me to this post is something like the OP saying,,

“Give a man a fish you feed him for a night, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime”.

Idk.. very very tough stuff because the world ain’t a perfect place, but I do value your guys input and I appreciate you guys actually talking about sh*t like this.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #13
CELE91 
Props total: 14594 14 K  Slaps total: 1237 1 K
 lltreyll said
The world is overpopulated as it is and most people dont solve or contribute much that matters. Just look at how important or essential so many thought they and their job was during covid lockdowns and sh*t, only for all those pretentious losers to get layed off, lose their sh*tty jobs and their mental health...

Still I show others respect, but I only really value relevant problem solvers in the world, because all the other people arent sh*t but some ol in the way, unnecessary burdens on the rest of society. So fu*k trying to accommodate most of the worlds population when the reality is most people dont have much to offer but problems.
You do realise you need money to solve problems?
+2   

1 month ago '20        #14
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 35096 35 K  Slaps total: 11548 11 K
 myPOWER said
WTF are you doing about it other than bi*ching?
Look at this negro caping for a white man with 126.7 billion not solving people dying of thirst every day I'm bi*ching about a man richer than than 127000 people with a million dollars each?
+8   

1 month ago '20        #15
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 35096 35 K  Slaps total: 11548 11 K
 strat said
Americans say they care bout wouldn't even if it says $50 to end deyrdation deaths around the world but would instead buy an ounce of weed. This why I don't respect any billionaire whether it's jay or Elon Musk fu*k em all. This n*gga Jeff Bezos wanna go to space when there are people struggling smh
+3   

1 month ago '17        #16
myPOWER 
 Mysticman said
Look at this negro caping for a white man with 126.7 billion not solving people dying of thirst every day I'm bi*ching about a man richer than than 127000 people with a million dollars each?
I'm not capping for nobody.

I just know people like you don't ever do sh*t but complain.

How much money have you donated in your life? How much time have you given to solving these issues at hand?

If the answer is "not much" - then shut the fu*k up. You're talking about people who EMPLOY hundreds of thousands of people.

You? What have you done with your miserable life?

1 month ago '19        #17
You got millions of dollars to change the fu*ked up sh*t in the world and you buying a new million dollar car or in Jay-z's case a 26 million dollar car you a hoe a*s n*gga and I'll tell you to your face you a hoe a*s n*gga. This n*gga live less than 20 miles from people living on the streets but yet bill gates ain't doing sh*t about. fu*k him and every other millionaire/billionaire and fu*k anybody caping for these fu*k n*ggas

What did you do with it? How did you use it
To make an impact and influence the world for the better?

Last edited by Free my soul; 06-14-2021 at 01:31 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '18        #18
Dehone 
Props total: 59846 59 K  Slaps total: 2516 2 K
No politicians are making any serious effort anywhere in the world to fix anything

"Tax the rich" is the vaguest solution ever because none of them talk about specific allocation of funds like buying this machine
+3   

1 month ago '19        #19
 Dehone said
No politicians are making any serious effort anywhere in the world to fix anything

"Tax the rich" is the vaguest solution ever because none of them talk about specific allocation of funds like buying this machine
Tax the rich=money going back to the rich disguised as paying taxes to help the poor
+4   

1 month ago '17        #20
TeamBrinkz 
Props total: 3748 3 K  Slaps total: 1318 1 K
it has to be an up to be a down.......... in order for bill gates to be rich a sh*tload of people have to be poor........ I don't think he's in a huge rush to even the wealth gap.
+3   

1 month ago '06        #21
datVAkid 
Props total: 33667 33 K  Slaps total: 5445 5 K
 Free my soul said
According to Google there are 2.2 million people without clean water around the globe

Also according to google you need at the minimum 2 liters of water per day which is eight, 8 ounce glasses.
There are machines that can pull 4 gallons of water from the air per day

It can make 1000 gallons of water per day and it only costs 15K

A million machines would only cost Bill gates 15 billion, only like 13% of his net worth. If the average person needs at the minimum 2 liters of water per day and this makes 1000, that means 500 people can drink clean water per 15K machine so 500(the amount of people that can get clean water per machine) times 1 million(because that's the amount brought for 15 billion) is 500 million so 500 million is the amount of people who can get clean water per day per 15 billion spent, again only 13% of his net worth. Half of his net worth would end people not having clean water and he would still have SIXTY-THREE BILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION left and this is NOT including the discount he'd probably get for making him the owner of said machine company one of the richest guys on the planet and helping save people from dying from thirst/getting sick for bad water
@ @ @
You can feed a starving child for in Africa for 10 cents a day

Do u?
+1   

1 month ago '16        #22
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 66322 66 K  Slaps total: 7989 7 K
Why is that every fu*king time someone asks what a billionaire does with his money that he can't even spend himself it's pocket watching but these lame a*s n*ggas come in here and do the same thing to OP like he got resources to change the world??

Yall look lame as fu*k doing that sh*t.

"Well what are you doing about it"

"Where's your 16k?"

This is the same type of behavior as when your girl is hungry and has no idea where she wants to eat but says no to every place you suggest .

bi*ch made sh*t.
+9   

1 month ago '16        #23
postemupndunkit 
 datVAkid said
You can feed a starving child for in Africa for 10 cents a day

Do u?
Where can I feed an African kid for 10 cents a day without giving white people cushy salaries at a non profit?

And if you had information as such to good charity that actually helps the people to be independent and grow their economy why not just post that as a solution?

This is what I'm talking about.
+6   

1 month ago '06        #24
datVAkid 
Props total: 33667 33 K  Slaps total: 5445 5 K
 postemupndunkit said
Where can I feed an African kid for 10 cents a day without giving white people cushy salaries at a non profit?

And if you had information as such to good charity that actually helps the people to be independent and grow their economy why not just post that as a solution?

This is what I'm talking about.
If you want to help you can easily look into that.

What do u do to help the unfortunate on the regular?

1 month ago '16        #25
postemupndunkit 
 datVAkid said
If you want to help you can easily look into that.

What do u do to help the unfortunate on the regular?
So you literally just side stepped all those questions to do the same thing you just did to OP.

Let me know when yall done doing a charity census on regular people and actually have a solution
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+206online now  26
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
211 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-122online now  18
Video inside B Pumper launches rockets @ Lisa Ann