Forza Horizon 5 Will Run @ 4k30FPS & 1080p30FPS on XSX/XSS

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
130 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '16        #1
2700 page views
151 comments

Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8057 8 K  Slaps total: 1383 1 K
Forza Horizon 5 Will Run @ 4k30FPS & 1080p30FPS on XSX/XSS

4k 30 on XBox Series X
1080p 30 on Xbox Series S
60fps options

visit this link https://forzamotorsport.n .. ming-to-Mexico

The Horizon Festival is headed to Mexico!

This week we announced the highly anticipated next chapter in the Forza Horizon series – Forza Horizon 5, coming this November 9th. Players will get the chance to traverse some of the most diverse landscapes ever seen in a Forza Horizon title including a living desert, a dense jungle, and an active volcano in an authentic and vibrant depiction of Mexico.

Get ready for the return of seasons, first introduced in Forza Horizon 4. Only this time, you’ll feel its impact in unprecedented ways. Each of the eleven biomes found on the new map will be uniquely affected by the change in seasons. So that means if you’re deep in the jungle during spring, expect heavy rainfall, but during the dry season you’ll be able to access and explore areas you can’t reach any other time. No two seasons will ever be the same.

You can also expect powerful, all-new graphical features like HDR captures of the vibrant Mexican sky, sweeping vistas, and an unparalleled attention to detail. Available in 4K 30 FPS on the Xbox Series X (1080p 30 FPS on Xbox Series S) with an optional 60 FPS performance mode, and ray tracing added to cars in Forzavista, you will be immersed in the open world of Horizon like never before.

We want to give a shout out to one of the cars you saw in the demo - the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE. Reaching a maximum speed of over 350 km/h, the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE transfers the latest and most efficient Formula 1 hybrid technology almost one-to-one from the track to the street for the first time ever. Stay tuned for more information and content from us about the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE and prepare to experience it in Forza Horizon 5 this November. For more information, please visit the AMG web page.

But what will you get up to at the Festival in Mexico? Forza Horizon 5 has the most social and connected experience we’ve ever created, alongside a deep and rewarding campaign to expand the Horizon festival.

Experience a deep and rewarding campaign, where you’ll meet new characters and determine the outcome of their Horizon Story missions. You’ll take on expeditions across the map, battling the elements in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars.

In multiplayer, experience the most social and connected experience we’ve ever created. The Horizon Open takes the best parts of the traditional Forza Horizon online competitive experience and smashes them all together. Seamlessly jump into Races, Drift challenges, Eliminator sessions, and more. Horizon Tour is your chance to meet up like you would at a car meet and race co-op against Drivatars on circuits all over the map, forming up as a convoy as you hop from one race to the next. From there, you can head to the Horizon Arcade, where you quickly and seamlessly take on some truly wild challenges and minigames with other players.

Next, our creator community can hit up the EventLab. Imagine the Blueprint Builder you’re familiar with in modes like Super7 and Blueprint races, but blown way out with a powerful new toolset that includes custom races, challenges, stunts, entirely new game modes and so much more that you control, down to the rules of the game itself.

After that, it’s time for Gift Drops, like a personalized Barn Find Blueprint. Tune a car, paint it, then leave it hidden for others to find somewhere on the map. It’s a whole new way to share your prized cars with friends or others online.

The social aspect of Forza Horizon 5 is huge, with systems like Kudos that allow you to reward other players for positive acts and encourage clean, friendly driving, as well as the Forza LINC system, which enhances your ability to join up with other players by recognizing the things you like to do and finding other players to do similar things with.

All these features and so much more are layered into our deepest Horizon experience yet, featuring all new customization options like 100 new rims, hundreds of new visual upgrades like body kits, wheels and paint options, and thousands of performance upgrades. We’ve also completely overhauled the user interface for systems like tuning and painting to improve usability and efficiency. Even the character customization is getting enhanced, with a more diverse cast of selectable characters, customizable hairstyles, the ability to select prosthetic limbs, pronouns, voices, and clothing.

Additionally, we’re aiming to make Forza Horizon 5 the most accessible Horizon ever, and can’t wait to share more about our commitment to gaming for everyone.

The Festival starts November 9th. However, if you purchase the Premium Edition, you’ll get a jump on the Festival traffic with Early Access starting November 5th. Experience Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam, Xbox Game Pass, and Android phones and tablets via Xbox Cloud Gaming. Players can choose from Standard, Deluxe, and Premium versions of the game. Xbox Game Pass players will have access to the Standard version, and if they purchase the Premium Add-Ons Bundle they can enjoy all the great DLC in the Premium version of the game, including Early Access.

Last edited by Novii; 06-13-2021 at 07:53 PM..

best
worst
151 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Tflop argument aging poorly. All those Returnal jabs aging poorly. All those YouTube vids about 4k30 being a thing still in 2021 aging poorly. This is the strongest console on the planet right? Dedicated hardware this and that. And 30fps on a racing game after boasting 60-120 gotta hurt.

But!

Game still looked beautiful and next gen

I’m more so taking shots at all the people who’ve been trolling
+8   

2 months ago '05        #3
Krazie 
Props total: 39819 39 K  Slaps total: 5781 5 K
Damn they're STILL fuming?

Best looking next gen game
+20   

2 months ago '16        #4
 Krazie said
Damn they're STILL fuming?

Best looking next gen game
You mean on Xbox.

Idk who’s fuming, I gave Microsoft its props today.

2 months ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176006 176 K  Slaps total: 10225 10 K
So 4K 30 quality mode and a 60fps performance mode is....bad?
+26   

2 months ago '16        #6
 OldBusiness said
Nope. You can tell they made the sacrifice to squeeze out as much visuals as possible. Which has never been a bad thing if people want choice. But when the fan boys start roasting Sony for using upscaling techniques just for Xbox’s best looking game to also use Upscaling techniques it’s comedy.

Wouldn’t even be an issue if people kept it about the game itself in the first place l
+5   

2 months ago '12        #7
 Novii said
Nope. You can tell they made the sacrifice to squeeze out as much visuals as possible. Which has never been a bad thing if people want choice. But when the fan boys start roasting Sony for using upscaling techniques just for Xbox’s best looking game to also use Upscaling techniques it’s comedy.

Wouldn’t even be an issue if people kept it about the game itself in the first place l
Oh I know what you're talking about now

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut for the record
I been saying for well over a year now PS5 and Xbox Series X should be targeting 1440p 60fps with all the effects turned up.

Multiple experiences on both consoles right now/coming out in the future proving me right

People more worried about the size of the image rather than whats actually happening in the image and thats the problem
+19   

2 months ago '16        #8
 OldBusiness said
Oh I know what you're talking about now

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut for the record
I been saying for well over a year now PS5 and Xbox Series X should be targeting 1440p 60fps with all the effects turned up.

Multiple experiences on both consoles right now/coming out in the future proving me right

People more worried about the size of the image rather than whats actually happening in the image and thats the problem
I didn’t know wtf people were talking about with the 1440p sweet spot but upscaled from there has shown me time and time again sh*t is beautiful. Idk what techs they use and honestly I don’t care. Demon souls was the first to do that. This “needs to be native 4k” in order to be good narrative needs to burn to death already
+7   

2 months ago '12        #9
 Novii said
I didn’t know wtf people were talking about with the 1440p sweet spot but upscaled from there has shown me time and time again sh*t is beautiful. Idk what techs they use and honestly I don’t care. Demon souls was the first to do that. This “needs to be native 4k” in order to be good narrative needs to burn to death already
I 100% agree and yeah Demon Souls was the perfect proof of that. 1440p looks amazing, Demon Souls is one of the best looking games out because they embraced it.

They're sacrificing performance for a resolution target the average mainstream gamer doesn't even give a sh*t about. Even if its just for the beginning of the generation and they give themselves time to learn the new consoles and how to draw power from them.they should be sticking to 1440p/60 for now
+7   

2 months ago '05        #10
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 56805 56 K  Slaps total: 9301 9 K
Oh oh

Edit: Is It True It Doesnt Have Ray Tracing During Gameplay... And Only Ray Tracing In Photo Mode?

Last edited by TonyCartagena; 06-13-2021 at 09:30 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '17        #11
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71506 71 K  Slaps total: 22528 22 K
Gimme the 60 fa sho
+3   

2 months ago '20        #12
D1dnt read 
Props total: 21700 21 K  Slaps total: 5267 5 K
glad to see they're following sony's lead

@ did say this wouldn't be necessary on the series x tho
+10   

2 months ago '20        #13
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x127
Props total: 70586 70 K  Slaps total: 15203 15 K
 OldBusiness said
n*ggas retarded thought he had him one

+8   

2 months ago '21        #14
LuxG2 
Props total: 12493 12 K  Slaps total: 2199 2 K
 OldBusiness said
Yes when you buy the $2000 LG tv because gamers said you needed it for next Gen

2 months ago '05        #15
Krazie 
Props total: 39819 39 K  Slaps total: 5781 5 K
 5ive04our said
n*ggas retarded thought he had him one

He's had himself a rough day, poor little guy.
+3   

2 months ago '12        #16
 LuxG2 said
Yes when you buy the $2000 LG tv because gamers said you needed it for next Gen
Looking for love in all the wrong places?

I have one of their best models, but I bought it for the house - not for no videogames or what some n*ggas on a forum said

I learned from PC Building through the years that when you ask people for input on dope hardware/products they always tell you the items on their wish list they'll never be able to afford

I remember back in the day on here when a n*gga whose PC had burnt out and he couldn't even get sh*t else for the time being..was repeatedly telling me in a thread "If you don't get the Titan you wasting your money"

Whoever recommended some sh*t like that to you that they didn't understand..did it so they can live vicariously through you
+9   

2 months ago '14        #17
Epitome 
Props total: 5144 5 K  Slaps total: 1363 1 K
correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Forza Horizon always been 4K/30 and Forza Motorsport was always the 4K/60 native game?
+7   

2 months ago '05        #18
P-Hill|M 
Props total: 31097 31 K  Slaps total: 2039 2 K
Waiting on Motorsport
+3   

2 months ago '05        #19
Woodwin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7622 7 K  Slaps total: 695 695
 TonyCartagena said
Oh oh

Edit: Is It True It Doesnt Have Ray Tracing During Gameplay... And Only Ray Tracing In Photo Mode?

Ain’t no way that sh*t don’t have RT in the game, hopefully they have a performance RT mode
+2   

2 months ago '18        #20
Slickmiester 
Props total: 614 614  Slaps total: 64 64
But can i transfer my money from horizon 4

+3   

2 months ago '12        #21
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26773 26 K  Slaps total: 6375 6 K
The worlds most powerful console with full RDNA2 and all the tools
+3   

2 months ago '12        #22
Faythung 
Props total: 21326 21 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
 Krazie said
He's had himself a rough day, poor little guy.

2 months ago '20        #23
D1dnt read 
Props total: 21700 21 K  Slaps total: 5267 5 K
 Woodwin said

Ain’t no way that sh*t don’t have RT in the game, hopefully they have a performance RT mode

that what they seem to hint at in this interview if it’s real

anybody got a source?

2 months ago '04        #24
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7186 7 K  Slaps total: 2935 2 K
 Novii said
Tflop argument aging poorly. All those Returnal jabs aging poorly. All those YouTube vids about 4k30 being a thing still in 2021 aging poorly. This is the strongest console on the planet right? Dedicated hardware this and that. And 30fps on a racing game after boasting 60-120 gotta hurt.

But!

Game still looked beautiful and next gen

I’m more so taking shots at all the people who’ve been trolling
must be tough to keep doing what u do...
all i saw was beauty and immaculate reflections
+3   

2 months ago '04        #25
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7186 7 K  Slaps total: 2935 2 K
 Novii said
You mean on Xbox.

Idk who’s fuming, I gave Microsoft its props today.
nah b, no other games have reflections that good on console... even on the live stream and 1080p, i had to double take those reflections.

and halo didnt disappoint.... but xbox has no games
well what'd u kno? that narrative has now been curb stomped
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  17
Video inside Wayne new chain
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-23online now  6
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
The Ascent Reviews are in
228 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+95online now  5
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy