Durk really be blackballing Folks

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '19        #1
1230 page views
12 comments

blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22793 22 K  Slaps total: 4353 4 K
Durk really be blackballing Folks

i guess itís a war but damn if u not affiliated with either side and are about the money I canít understand the d*ckriding
+5   

best
worst
12 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 48900 48 K  Slaps total: 4907 4 K
I just dont understand these bloggers..and youtubers and hip hop journalists of today who interview these gang affilated rappers

like i feel its too damn risky to be interviewing an active gang afffilated rapper namedropping his "opps" who also happen to be rapping and living in the same city...

smh..seems dangerous and irresponsible as fukk

and forces you to be aligned or pick sides by default

RIP ZACK TV

Last edited by GUS FRING; 06-13-2021 at 06:32 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '20        #3
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 9137 9 K  Slaps total: 609 609
 GUS FRING said
I just dont understand these bloggers..and youtubers and hip hop journalists of today who interview these gang affilated rappers

like i feel its too damn risky to be interviewing an active gang afffilated rapper namedropping his "opps" who also happen to be rapping and living in the same city...

They've been instigating this war in Chiraq literally since Chief Keef started buzzing; time flies, it's been almost 10 years now. When 6ix9ine went to O-Block during his Trey Way Days, idk who was more cornier because he was (and still is) pretty much making a mockery out of people who came from that setting where people could be stuck where they're at or lose their life and some that choose to do better really gotta push hard and grind to get out those circumstances but the fans... You had fans in the comments saying, "He's not even in O-Block" when he posted that pic of him striking a pose like he captured the flag, no pun. But let's ignore the ignorance for 2021 and beyond man.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 06-13-2021 at 07:02 PM..

2 months ago '19        #4
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 GUS FRING said

and forces you to be aligned or pick sides by default

RIP ZACK TV
a lot of times theres dudes who are active wanna tell their story and have it be heard by somebody other than the judge...

dudes are rich and famous rn for getting their story out there...

ZachTV seemed solidó dude pretty much interviewed everybody gave everybody a platform... what happened to bro was fu*ked up...

but yea ur right if itís a war and people lost loved ones on both sides itís always a risk to give a platform...
+2   

2 months ago '19        #5
 LordGimmeASign said
They've been instigating this war in Chiraq literally since Chief Keef started buzzing; time flies, it's been almost 10 years now. When 6ix9ine went to O-Block during his Trey Way Days, idk who was more cornier because he was (and still is) pretty much making a mockery out of people who came from that setting where people could be stuck where their at or lose their life and some that choose to do better really gotta push hard and grind to get out those circumstances but the fans... You had fans in the comments saying, "He's not even in O-Block" when he posted that pic of him striking a pose like he captured the flag, no pun. But let's ignore the ignorance for 2021 and beyond man.
lotta fans are goofy and only exasperate beefs I can agree

nobody wants to hear some goofy bumass fan in Minnesota talking about smoking their murdered relative...

but even without fans these wars were happening... it’s dudes in the hood all over the country at war RN (with rappers on both sides) but nobody knows about those...
+3   

2 months ago '20        #6
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 48900 48 K  Slaps total: 4907 4 K
 LordGimmeASign said
They've been instigating this war in Chiraq literally since Chief Keef started buzzing; time flies, it's been almost 10 years now. When 6ix9ine went to O-Block during his Trey Way Days, idk who was more cornier because he was (and still is) pretty much making a mockery out of people who came from that setting where people could be stuck where their at or lose their life and some that choose to do better really gotta push hard and grind to get out those circumstances but the fans... You had fans in the comments saying, "He's not even in O-Block" when he posted that pic of him striking a pose like he captured the flag, no pun. But let's ignore the ignorance for 2021 and beyond man.
I wasnt pinpointing just CHIRAQ

Im talking all regions ..for example i had a internet radio show in georgia several years ago and one thing is the network boss who also doubled as the program director told us we had to have a policy of NOT PLAYING ANY DISS RECORDS by an artist cause it deprives us of our role as MEDIA being able to mediate and be the balanced platform for all artists

and i learned that and take heed to that..something i think all journalists should follow....you should be able to cover the "story" without becoming the story

thats NOT HAPPENING IN 2021....baton rouge..duval and especially PHILLY you got these youtubers not only giving a platform to a street cat with serious street rivals in the rap game but also getting in the mix and aligning themselves with certain sides

That OBH ..DARK LO shyt is a perfect example...

you got MIKEY T. THE RADIO STAR...GULLY TV and FIRST PHILLY 48 all in the mix and they suppose to just be "media"....smh

its not gonna end well for them ...like when GUTTA TV down south got subpoened to be in that EL DORADO LIL PHAT murder trial .....

same thing with SMACK DVD having his tapes confiscated to be used in the BMF investigations....

its some spooky shyt

Last edited by GUS FRING; 06-13-2021 at 07:08 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '17        #7
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 159842 159 K  Slaps total: 56698 56 K
 blackadamwarloc said
a lot of times theres dudes who are active wanna tell their story and have it be heard by somebody other than the judge...

dudes are rich and famous rn for getting their story out there...

ZachTV seemed solidó dude pretty much interviewed everybody gave everybody a platform... what happened to bro was fu*ked up...

but yea ur right if itís a war and people lost loved ones on both sides itís always a risk to give a platform...
Why did they murder Zach again?
+1   

2 months ago '19        #8
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 26169 26 K  Slaps total: 3381 3 K
Couldn't help but notice Durk wasn't on Migos tape, but NBA was
+1   

2 months ago '19        #9
 Rule 336 said
supposedly somebody thought he was letting their OPPs diss them a lil too much in an interview

2 months ago '19        #10
 zzxxccvvbb said
Couldn't help but notice Durk wasn't on Migos tape, but NBA was
no Baby either smh

Migos might fu*k around and be up outta here if Durk really does play industry games... lotta dudes be on that man nuts

2 months ago '07        #11
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 61383 61 K  Slaps total: 6674 6 K
 Rule 336 said
zacktv1 solved kenneka jenkins murder allegedly

He got threatened 2 stop investigating it

2 months ago '17        #12
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 159842 159 K  Slaps total: 56698 56 K
 blackadamwarloc said
supposedly somebody thought he was letting their OPPs diss them a lil too much in an interview
 Sincere730 said
zacktv1 solved kenneka jenkins murder allegedly

He got threatened 2 stop investigating it

2 months ago '07        #13
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 61383 61 K  Slaps total: 6674 6 K
 Rule 336 said

Its all over YouTube

He interviewed shorty who threw the party n everything

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...