Jun 13 - 57 Percent of Americans Confident in Biden Doing Right Thing on Foreign Affairs

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
171 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+16  74
170 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '15        #1
532 page views
44 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x171
Props total: 142265 142 K  Slaps total: 17659 17 K
Jun 13 - 57 Percent of Americans Confident in Biden Doing Right Thing on Foreign Affairs

Despite an "incredibly partisan" split among Americans, a 57 percent majority said they believe President Joe Biden is on the right track in his approach to foreign policy, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll shows.

Overall, about 52 percent of Americans in the study said that they have a great deal or good amount of trust in the president to negotiate with foreign leaders on behalf of the U.S. In contrast, 3 in 10 Americans, including 70 percent of GOP voters, said they "do not trust Biden at all" with foreign policy decisions.

Additionally, 42 percent of those surveyed said they "do not have much or any confidence" in Biden to do the right thing in regards to global affairs. Only 3 percent of Republicans said they believe America appears "stronger" with Biden as president

Forty-four percent of Americans surveyed said they believe America's leadership in the world has gotten stronger under Biden. But just over one-third said they believe the U.S.'s diplomatic abilities abroad have gotten weaker since Biden took office.

The poll conducted from June 11-12 comes as the president meets with G7 summit and European Union leaders, marking his first trip abroad since entering the White House.

Two-thirds of Americans in the poll, 65 percent, said protecting the jobs of American workers should be Biden's top priority as he hashes out deals with leaders ranging from Russian President Vladimir Putin to French President Emmanuel Macron.

Twenty-six percent of Americans overall said they have a "great deal" of trust in Biden to negotiate with Putin this week.
A vast majority of Americans, 92 percent, from all political affiliations said Biden should focus his energies toward limiting China's power and influence.

By comparison to Biden's predecessor, former President Donald Trump, a June 2017 poll showed 47 percent of Americans had "no trust at all" in Trump's ability to negotiate on the country's behalf with other foreign leaders.

Another point of consensus between Republicans and Democrats in the survey was the vast majority of each agreeing that protecting the country from terrorism should be a top foreign policy priority.

The Biden White House has been promoting the president's first foreign trip as an "America is back" type of tour that seeks to roll back much of his predecessor's inflammatory rhetoric. Biden has sought to characterize Trump's foreign policy as an approach that pushed away America's longtime allies across the globe.

visit this link https://www.newsweek.com/ .. s-poll-1600138

best
worst
44 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24040 24 K  Slaps total: 4379 4 K
I must be in the 43% then Cuz I don't like how China keeps getting a pass for the fckery

2 months ago '15        #3
Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x171 OP
 Ghostface k*lla said
I must be in the 43% then Cuz I don't like how China keeps getting a pass for the fckery

2 months ago '19        #4
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 26085 26 K  Slaps total: 3372 3 K
Didn't Trump get like 43% of the vote?

2 months ago '18        #5
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 60312 60 K  Slaps total: 13408 13 K
I don’t care what he does until he cuts the check

2 months ago '16        #6
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 105123 105 K  Slaps total: 20129 20 K
kkk gonna kkk

2 months ago '16        #7
elblocchoe 
Props total: 2235 2 K  Slaps total: 350 350
 Ghostface k*lla said
fu*k the china sht, ion like how we still israels bi*ch at every moment in history

2 months ago '16        #8
 elblocchoe said
fu*k the china sht, ion like how we still israels bi*ch at every moment in history
Nah, fck that Israel sh*t.

China got they hands on our politics, movies, colleges, import export and more. I can't care less what happens to Israel or whoever else right now.

If china overtakes the US the whole world changes
+1   

2 months ago '15        #9
Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x171 OP
 Ghostface k*lla said

China got they hands on our politics, movies, colleges, import export and more. I can't care less what happens to Israel or whoever else right now.

U right
Middle east conflicts aint sh*t to chyna situation
+1   

2 months ago '17        #10
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86742 86 K  Slaps total: 21330 21 K
 Ghostface k*lla said

China won't overtake the US, we slipped a little because of the dumbass trump administration, but as long as we have competent people leading the country we'll be fine.

2 months ago '17        #11
 SweezyDeuce said
he will have my vote 2024 if running again.
Agreed, as long as he can keep the government working the way it is right now. Right wingers gonna hate Biden like they hated Clinton because he actually got sh*t done.

2 months ago '16        #12
 Ymmot said
China won't overtake the US, we slipped a little because of the dumbass trump administration, but as long as we have competent people leading the country we'll be fine.
Biden ain't stopping it. Let him tell it, Asian hate is a real thing.

He'd have to stop universities from accepting millions from them, or at least monitor it.

Our foreign affairs needs to be involved in our entertainment industries from sports to movies and music to ensure those private entities aren't being politically bullied into submission

He'd have to Crack down on intellectual property abuse

He'd have to cap the amount of land and real estate they can purchase

He'd have to pretty much do everything trump was trying to do in terms of policy.

But so far, all he's offered in terms of policy is a bill about a non existent issue, relatively speaking.

2 months ago '17        #13
 Ghostface k*lla said

He'd have to stop universities from accepting millions from them, or at least monitor it.

Our foreign affairs needs to be involved in our entertainment industries from sports to movies and music to ensure those private entities aren't being politically bullied into submission

He'd have to pretty much do everything trump was trying to do in terms of policy.

But so far, all he's offered in terms of policy is a bill about a non existent issue, relatively speaking.
The only thing he actually needs to do is address the IP thing. Obama tried, trump didn't try at all, Biden seems to realize the mistakes they made during the Obama admin and is addressing them. The rest of the stuff you said isn't a threat, just right wing banter.

2 months ago '16        #14
 Ymmot said
The only thing he actually needs to do is address the IP thing. Obama tried, trump didn't try at all, Biden seems to realize the mistakes they made during the Obama admin and is addressing them. The rest of the stuff you said isn't a threat, just right wing banter.
Show me a right wing news outlet that's said any of that.

Because it was a left wing journalists that exposed everything I said.

2 months ago '16        #15
 Ymmot said
Universities accepting millions from them also means that they won't be critical of them in their coursework.

U got a checkers mindset trying to reduce the chess players to your level.

U stay talking goofy

2 months ago '15        #16
Still Numskull 
Props total: 21008 21 K  Slaps total: 5415 5 K

2 months ago '04        #17
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 83631 83 K  Slaps total: 8900 8 K
 Ghostface k*lla said

2 months ago '16        #18
 erickonasis said

Imagine another nation incrementally and covertly infiltrating every aspect of American lives because everyone wants to play who's got the best slave master.

You Uncle Tom's are a worthless as the gifs you create

2 months ago '04        #19
 Ghostface k*lla said

Where was this concern wen Russia was getting our military bases for free and pretty much anything else they wanted with no repercussions

2 months ago '16        #20
 erickonasis said
Where was this concern wen Russia was getting our military bases for free and pretty much anything else they wanted with no repercussions
For the record, I don't rock with Russia, China or any other nation coming for us. But specifically those two countries can eat a d*ck.

I had no idea we were giving them military bases.

You got more info on that?

2 months ago '12        #21
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176094 176 K  Slaps total: 10227 10 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
So the last few decades of global politics is his fault

2 months ago '04        #22
 Ghostface k*lla said
For the record, I don't rock with Russia, China or any other nation coming for us. But specifically those two countries can eat a d*ck.

I had no idea we were giving them military bases.

You got more info on that?

+1   

2 months ago '12        #23
 Ghostface k*lla said

First of all 2 of the best things Trump did early in his presidency was taking that call from Taiwan when he first got in office, and publicizing his support for them - and disinviting China from those naval exercises after it was found out they may have been spying on everyone during the negotiations for the war games training

But then he completely ruined the American soybean market, and he fu*ked us up in a few other markets too. His failure to renegotiate a trade deal with regards to soybeans immediately cut that industry by 33% and we ended up putting mega farmers on fu*king welfare during what should have been a prosperous time for them. China then went and negotiated with Brazil for the soybeans at lower prices than we offered, and Russia actually started the process to convert land there for soybean farming and pledged to just give the sh*t to China as long as they don't do business with us
Article about it.

Crazy thing is Brazil had bad weather where their farms are located and the Biden admin got China to bring some of that money back a few months ago:

And you're talkin about all that other business sh*t...Your guy gave CEO's who criminally outsource the sh*t out of American jobs, and prioritize cheap Chinese manufactured bullsh*t the largest tax break in the history of the nation

Where's the Foxconn plant he promised and paid for in Wisconsin at the expense of taxpayers? They took land from people who been living there for their entire lives, promised 10s of thousands of jobs, and now its just a bunch of empty lots and buildings and the screens that were gonna be made there will be made in Mexico and China. Foxconn ain't giving none of that bonus money back or turning down those tax incentives either
+2   

2 months ago '12        #24
 erickonasis said

Trump didn't even let them destroy the equipment or clear the sh*t out, ordered an immediate emergency evacuation then sent them to guard Oil Refineries in Saudi Arabia

You can find videos of Russian Soldiers dancing with American Equipment and snacks on youtube if you look hard enough
+2   

2 months ago '17        #25
 Ghostface k*lla said
Universities accepting millions from them also means that they won't be critical of them in their coursework.

U got a checkers mindset trying to reduce the chess players to your level.

U stay talking goofy
Your arguments are so fu*kin dumb. Believe whatever you want, little kid. As long as Biden addresses the IP issue America will be good.

The only reason you even know about that non story with Universities accepting foreign money (from more countries than just China) is because the trump admin made it a story for sheep like you to cry about. They accept money from a bunch of foreign countries. Also, yes, our movies are heavily funded by many foreign countries too, namely the Saudis. China investing in the US film business is actually good for us, but you were told to believe whatever brainless sh*t you were told and you'll never be anything more than a useful idiot.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  33
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
254 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+78online now  23
Article inside My employer sent an email: Vaccination or termination
396 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-34online now  20
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
47 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+79online now  11
The chemistry was god level.
51 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy