Estee Nack Says Hes Dropping A New Project Soon

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
170 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+16  66
167 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '12        #1
397 page views
15 comments

Ethan Hunt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 97153 97 K  Slaps total: 6385 6 K
Estee Nack Says Hes Dropping A New Project Soon

+8   

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 85696 85 K  Slaps total: 5378 5 K
finally
+2   

2 months ago '10        #3
ceepee 
Props total: 1128 1 K  Slaps total: 45 45
Tragic Allies need to drop some new gems! But Still looking forward to my dude Estee dropping some heat.

LYYNN STAND UP!

2 months ago '20        #4
KemeticKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 169 169  Slaps total: 38 38
Tripple Black Diamonds is still my sh*t. The Nack man has mastered and flipped this new age trap rap tempo flow and created an evolution of emceeing that blends perfectly with his multi-syllabic flow with an ill bounce and boo to it.

His evolution from Tragic Allies to the Estee Nack he is right now is a transformation from pocket topics to freelance fun flows. He’s no longer a rigid rapper with locked in subject matters.

Since he met Al. Divino I’ve noticed he found the fun in rap. Amos he is nonchalantly slaughtering sh*t thanks to Divino.

And his raps are fly as sh*t. Nack does this sh*t effortlessly.

Not to mention, this dude has layers and depth to him that creates an ominous level of mystique.
+6   

2 months ago '07        #5
dnycem 
Props total: 4926 4 K  Slaps total: 765 765
Neva listen to one his projects but I might give it a listen courtesy of WSG on Frank Murphy
+2   

2 months ago '15        #6
capodonna87 
Props total: 882 882  Slaps total: 236 236
 dnycem said
Neva listen to one his projects but I might give it a listen courtesy of WSG on Frank Murphy
Captain nack sparrow

2 months ago '07        #7
dnycem 
 capodonna87 said
Captain nack sparrow

+1   

2 months ago '12        #8
Ethan Hunt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106 OP
Props total: 97153 97 K  Slaps total: 6385 6 K
 dnycem said
That's who's in my profile pic. But I would start with Baladas and IWannafu*kJadaFire there recent but they are others like AfrikanFolkMusic, Burnt Offeringbwith Ice Lord. Etc.

2 months ago '07        #9
dnycem 
 Ethan Hunt said
That's who's in my profile pic. But I would start with Baladas and IWannafu*kJadaFire there recent but they are others like AfrikanFolkMusic, Burnt Offeringbwith Ice Lord. Etc.
What a title
+1   

2 months ago '11        #10
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46780 46 K  Slaps total: 4562 4 K
 KemeticKing said
Tripple Black Diamonds is still my sh*t. The Nack man has mastered and flipped this new age trap rap tempo flow and created an evolution of emceeing that blends perfectly with his multi-syllabic flow with an ill bounce and boo to it.

His evolution from Tragic Allies to the Estee Nack he is right now is a transformation from pocket topics to freelance fun flows. Hes no longer a rigid rapper with locked in subject matters.

Since he met Al. Divino Ive noticed he found the fun in rap. Amos he is nonchalantly slaughtering sh*t thanks to Divino.

And his raps are fly as sh*t. Nack does this sh*t effortlessly.

Not to mention, this dude has layers and depth to him that creates an ominous level of mystique.
gotta remember his bro passed via an accident during Tragic Allies last run as a collective... the god was in a dark space because of it for a short while, he link with King Asiatic and furthered his studies, got his glow back, and evolved into the Nack he is today... He found a spark in that pain that got him back to his mission as a creative... then i got off of Facebook the start of 2015. I probably would've caught him in passing Sunday at the Show and Prove event if i wasn't under the weather.

but yeah ever since then(post tragic allies), he been doing what the fu*k he wants when it comes to this rap sh*t... Peace and Salutations to my brothers in G.O.D. from Lynn, Mass!!!
+1   

1 month ago '20        #11
 Sinamatik CFR said
gotta remember his bro passed via an accident during Tragic Allies last run as a collective... the god was in a dark space because of it for a short while, he link with King Asiatic and furthered his studies, got his glow back, and evolved into the Nack he is today... He found a spark in that pain that got him back to his mission as a creative... then i got off of Facebook the start of 2015. I probably would've caught him in passing Sunday at the Show and Prove event if i wasn't under the weather.

but yeah ever since then(post tragic allies), he been doing what the fu*k he wants when it comes to this rap sh*t... Peace and Salutations to my brothers in G.O.D. from Lynn, Mass!!!
Word!! I be reading between the lines when the GOD be rhyming as he stay dropping jewels and gems.

Nack be giving me the GOD power. Estee reincarnated as the GOD Emcee.

Cant wait til BYAKUGAN drops!!!
+1   

1 month ago '11        #12
 KemeticKing said
Word!! I be reading between the lines when the GOD be rhyming as he stay dropping jewels and gems.

Nack be giving me the GOD power. Estee reincarnated as the GOD Emcee.

Cant wait til BYAKUGAN drops!!!

the most recent interviews i peeped from him!
+1   

1 month ago '15        #13
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95656 95 K  Slaps total: 9355 9 K
Mannn, i felt like i was the only one who bumped him. Good to see BX fu*ks with him. I love all his projects.

1 month ago '11        #14
 SSJ4 Goku said
Mannn, i felt like i was the only one who bumped him. Good to see BX fu*ks with him. I love all his projects.
Nah been up on Nack since like 2011-2012 or some sh*t... back when it was him, gague and the rest of the tragic allies...
+1   

1 month ago '15        #15
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95656 95 K  Slaps total: 9355 9 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
Nah been up on Nack since like 2011-2012 or some sh*t... back when it was him, gague and the rest of the tragic allies...
I love his sh*t

+2   

1 month ago '20        #16

Check this sh*t out. You hear how he bounce over this beat though.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  37
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
251 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+78online now  26
Article inside My employer sent an email: Vaccination or termination
393 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-34online now  21
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+79online now  10
The chemistry was god level.
51 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy