ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+89  135
69 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+37  67
31 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '13        #1
1020 page views
20 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 26124 26 K  Slaps total: 15321 15 K
Rich Guy's Proposal Gets Rejected By A Girl, He Resorts To Throwing A Tantrum

best
worst
20 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
I am awake 
Props total: 1378 1 K  Slaps total: 432 432
+11   

2 months ago '20        #3
APhiA 
Props total: 1055 1 K  Slaps total: 109 109
Probably didn’t want to be with a spoiled prick who isn’t used to being told no.

Case in point.
+13   

2 months ago '13        #4
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30 OP
 APhiA said
Probably didn’t want to be with a spoiled prick who isn’t used to being told no.

Case in point.
Nah it's not that. It's because he got a little d*ck and she never liked him or wanted him from the beginning. She just used him to finesse him outta his money. She been cheating on him and fu*king all kinds of dudes every since she been with dude. He a lame and don't no woman wanna be married or tied down to no lame no matter how much money he got. This just proves that even if you rich if you're lame and got a little mini d*ck women still don't want you. They'll rather be broke and poor than fu*king a little mini d*ck lame
+1   

2 months ago '19        #5
tonysancho 
Props total: 11949 11 K  Slaps total: 406 406
My chick just asked me why I won't commit.

Hell we been married for over 20 years.

Kick rocks woman I'm playing Call of Duty.

I'm just serious
+4   

2 months ago '19        #6
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 39117 39 K  Slaps total: 8466 8 K
Haven't seen the video.
The real question is, "Is he really rich?"

2 months ago '20        #7
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14287 14 K  Slaps total: 8135 8 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Nah it's not that. It's because he got a little d*ck and she never liked him or wanted him from the beginning. She just used him to finesse him outta his money. She been cheating on him and fu*king all kinds of dudes every since she been with dude. He a lame and don't no woman wanna be married or tied down to no lame no matter how much money he got. This just proves that even if you rich if you're lame and got a little mini d*ck women still don't want you. They'll rather be broke and poor than fu*king a little mini d*ck lame
damn he shoulda proposed to you instead you LOVE d*cks

fag**t
+1   

2 months ago '04        #8
ddash 
Props total: 43425 43 K  Slaps total: 3139 3 K
BTS video and Fake

2 months ago '13        #9
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30 OP
 ddash said
BTS video and Fake
This was not fake fakkit it was even on the news. Y'all white boys love tryna say something fake when it involve white, asian, or mexican dudes getting dissed or rejected. foh clown
+6   

2 months ago '04        #10
ddash 
Props total: 43425 43 K  Slaps total: 3139 3 K
 YSPromoshunz said
This was not fake fakkit it was even on the news. Y'all white boys love tryna say something fake when it involve white, asian, or mexican dudes getting dissed or rejected. foh clown
me white hahaa

man fu*k them asians

2 months ago '07        #11
CowabungaDude 
Props total: 1534 1 K  Slaps total: 55 55
crazy rich asians...

2 months ago '20        #12
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9494 9 K  Slaps total: 741 741
He would have went Ike Turner on her if they wasn’t in public..

2 months ago '15        #13
mwtx 
Props total: 22367 22 K  Slaps total: 3815 3 K
“From the streets she cameth, to the streets she returneth”

+3   

2 months ago '14        #14
Bando Jonez 
Props total: 10085 10 K  Slaps total: 2350 2 K
thought it was gonna be funnier.... boooooo this video
+2   

2 months ago '07        #15
Deniro732 
Props total: 14046 14 K  Slaps total: 2505 2 K
bi*ch was rejecting him in their native language and english
+4   

2 months ago '09        #16
Final Boss 
Props total: 1524 1 K  Slaps total: 498 498

+2   

2 months ago '16        #17
PeeKwod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8583 8 K  Slaps total: 320 320
he bout to be a savage

2 months ago '20        #18
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 48450 48 K  Slaps total: 4872 4 K
Someone had the whole transcript of this video clip translated into English:

japenese dude: hello my darling....i am now on bended knee ready to make that lifelong commitment to you that you deserve as the love of my life...

japenese chick: oh yoshi...(giggling)....please get off your knees dude

japenese dude: no no no my love... this is worth it.....and dont be distracted by the public or even the magnitude of these super expensive gits they are just a symbolic metaphor of my gratitude for you being in my life

japenese chick: please..please stop the madness...i just met you 3 MONTHS ago on TINDER .....

Japenese dude: time doesnt define us nor our love my dear.....please darling say yesssssss!!...im so sincere..i aint doing this for clout

japenese chick: i can't i really cant do this.....ion see you like dat breh

japenese dude: what u mean my love we see each other everyday..and now the world is seeing us live on social media..please say yes....dont shame me my love i cant go back to my family feeling rejected

japenese chick: i aint stunting on them folks i dont know them...and i dont know you like dat...i just fukks wit ya..cause you keep me lit with them bags..but i dont love ya breh that's on blood

japenese dude: come on now..stop it...you dont see this hard a*s whip right here.....this is you babe..all you..you can ride foriegn all day and you see all dem dranks on that table over there..yeah baby..ya boy done BOUGHT THE WHOLE BOTTLING PLANT over there in eastside tokyo..ya heard me!

japenese chick: i told you!!!!...stop it!!!..i dont want your whip or any of your gifts....i told you i was only with you for a good time NOT A LONG TIME...besides i got a FLIGHT TO CATCH TO DUBAI ....(Starts running away fake crying)

japense dude: looks stunned ..quiet as fukk

10 seconds later

japense dude: (starts throwing bouqut of flowers) while his friends trying to restrain him

japenese dude: let me go breh...let me go ....dont put ya hands on me...

and ranting violently and spews obscentities

japenese dude: GO HEAD AND RUN ...YOU LIL TRACKSTAR BYATCH....THAT'S WHATS WRONG WITH YALL NEW ASIAN BYATCHES....TIK TOK TURNED YALL INTO TURBO THOTS!!!

ON MY MAMA... I SWEAR I BETTA NEVER SEE YOU IN THESE TOKYO STREETS AGAIN CUZ.....THAT'S ON YAKUZA GANG GANG!!!!.....and DONT GO RUNNING YO PUZZY AZZ TO CHINA EITHER HOE!!!..IM PLUGGED IN WITH THE TRIADS TOO!!!!!

(runs over to display stand kicking over the cans high end hypebeast energy drinks that was her favorite that he bought for her)

AYE AND FUKK THESE GOTTDAMN ENERGY DRINKS BYATCH!!!

OH YEAH and MY POPS IS POLICE CHIEF WHERE YA LAY YOUR HEAD AT...YOU AND YA FAMILY BOUT TO GET THE BUSINESS FA REAL FA REAL

WE PUTTING CASES ON ALL YOUR BROTHERS HEAD

GODZILLA AINT GOT SHYT ON ME!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by GUS FRING; 06-13-2021 at 01:49 PM..

2 months ago '06        #19
damn_ryght 
Props total: 21332 21 K  Slaps total: 2734 2 K
Having money doesnt put you on the A-side when it comes to real relationships period.

Floyd the all time goat boxer yet has multiple L’s when it comes to intimate relationships. Bet he fu*ked numerous dime pieces but those aint W’s in my book.

Dude in the vid came on too clingy and clearly lacked options in his life and the chick sniffed that intel from a mile away.

Putting a female over yourself and your goals always lead in disaster.

That sh*t is a cardinal No-No

2 months ago '20        #20
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 48450 48 K  Slaps total: 4872 4 K
 damn_ryght said
Having money doesnt put you on the A-side when it comes to real relationships period.

Floyd the all time goat boxer yet has multiple L’s when it comes to intimate relationships. Bet he fu*ked numerous dime pieces but those aint W’s in my book.

Dude in the vid came on too clingy and clearly lacked options in his life and the chick sniffed that intel from a mile away.

Putting a female over yourself and your goals always lead in disaster.

That sh*t is a cardinal No-No
you are sooo right

TRY HARD...YOU DIE HARD

you can NEVER let a byatch know ....SHE IS YOUR EVERYTHING...THAT YOU DONT SEE ANY OTHER OPTION THAN TO BE WITH HER

especially if you got MONEY...cause they look at you really weird KNOWING YOU GOT OPTIONS cause you rich...

there thinking is...."whatever dude...YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT...YOU RICH YOU WILL GET A B1TCH...IT JUST WONT BE ME"

WE SEE IT AS THEM BEING MEAN OR INSENSTIVE...but they just being REAL AND ACTUALLY DOING US A FAVOR

ole girl was probally INTIMIDATED BY DUDE..and felt WHAT IF I SAY YES...THEN IM LOCKED IN WITH A DUDE...WHO HAS EVERYTHING AND CAN CANCEL ME AT ANY TIME... I ANGER HIM...GAIN SOME WEIGHT...OR DONT FEEL LIKE HAVING s*x ON CERTAIN OCCASIONS..OR HE JUST GETS BORED WITH ME

THAT SCARES ALOT OF "COMMON WOMEN"

and thats what we have to realize....always look at these women as EXPENDABLE...AND DONT GAS THEM UP THINKING THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE

"pu**y AINT GOT NO WARRANTY...THAT'S WHY SHE THINKS SHE THE SHYT"

Last edited by GUS FRING; 06-13-2021 at 02:47 PM..

2 months ago '19        #21
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 17024 17 K  Slaps total: 1745 1 K
 GUS FRING said
Someone had the whole transcript of this video clip translated into English:

japenese dude: hello my darling....i am now on bended knee ready to make that lifelong commitment to you that you deserve as the love of my life...

japenese chick: oh yoshi...(giggling)....please get off your knees dude

japenese dude: no no no my love... this is worth it.....and dont be distracted by the public or even the magnitude of these super expensive gits they are just a symbolic metaphor of my gratitude for you being in my life

japenese chick: please..please stop the madness...i just met you 3 MONTHS ago on TINDER .....

Japenese dude: time doesnt define us nor our love my dear.....please darling say yesssssss!!...im so sincere..i aint doing this for clout

japenese chick: i can't i really cant do this.....ion see you like dat breh

japenese dude: what u mean my love we see each other everyday..and now the world is seeing us live on social media..please say yes....dont shame me my love i cant go back to my family feeling rejected

japenese chick: i aint stunting on them folks i dont know them...and i dont know you like dat...i just fukks wit ya..cause you keep me lit with them bags..but i dont love ya breh that's on blood

japenese dude: come on now..stop it...you dont see this hard a*s whip right here.....this is you babe..all you..you can ride foriegn all day and you see all dem dranks on that table over there..yeah baby..ya boy done BOUGHT THE WHOLE BOTTLING PLANT over there in eastside tokyo..ya heard me!

japenese chick: i told you!!!!...stop it!!!..i dont want your whip or any of your gifts....i told you i was only with you for a good time NOT A LONG TIME...besides i got a FLIGHT TO CATCH TO DUBAI ....(Starts running away fake crying)

japense dude: looks stunned ..quiet as fukk

10 seconds later

japense dude: (starts throwing bouqut of flowers) while his friends trying to restrain him

japenese dude: let me go breh...let me go ....dont put ya hands on me...

and ranting violently and spews obscentities

japenese dude: GO HEAD AND RUN ...YOU LIL TRACKSTAR BYATCH....THAT'S WHATS WRONG WITH YALL NEW ASIAN BYATCHES....TIK TOK TURNED YALL INTO TURBO THOTS!!!

ON MY MAMA... I SWEAR I BETTA NEVER SEE YOU IN THESE TOKYO STREETS AGAIN CUZ.....THAT'S ON YAKUZA GANG GANG!!!!.....and DONT GO RUNNING YO PUZZY AZZ TO CHINA EITHER HOE!!!..IM PLUGGED IN WITH THE TRIADS TOO!!!!!

(runs over to display stand kicking over the cans high end hypebeast energy drinks that was her favorite that he bought for her)

AYE AND FUKK THESE GOTTDAMN ENERGY DRINKS BYATCH!!!

OH YEAH and MY POPS IS POLICE CHIEF WHERE YA LAY YOUR HEAD AT...YOU AND YA FAMILY BOUT TO GET THE BUSINESS FA REAL FA REAL

WE PUTTING CASES ON ALL YOUR BROTHERS HEAD

GODZILLA AINT GOT SHYT ON ME!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Pro Skater: TERRY KENNEDY arrested for attempted murder; threatened cops ... ..
171 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  17
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-35online now  16
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+53online now  14
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
286 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy