Coi Leray's man, Pressa, is a goon known for knidnapping and sexually assaulting the opps

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
7205 page views
121 comments

OleBone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2603 2 K  Slaps total: 642 642
Coi Leray's man, Pressa, is a goon known for knidnapping and s*xually a*saulting the opps

Allegedly, so y'all sh*t talking nikkas better hide ya kids and ya wives. image

visit this link https://www.theglobeandma .. ticle34711424/

PATRICK WHITE
PUBLISHED APRIL 13, 2017
UPDATED MAY 31, 2019

UPDATE: Quinton Gardner no longer faces any charges with respect to the kidnapping allegations. All charges against him were dismissed at a preliminary inquiry in Dec. 2017.

The rapper Pressa paces across a grand stage. It is the first time he has opened for Drake. It is also his first-ever public performance. He is 20 years old, perhaps 130 pounds – gold chains included – and works the crowd like a old pro, rattling off rhymes firmly grounded in the Toronto neighbourhood where he was born and raised. “Sleeping in my North Face, we come from north Jane,” he raps.

Spectators turn away, talk amongst themselves. Quinton Armani Gardner is a long way from home. This is the sold-out Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham, England (capacity: 16,000). The Brits came for that other Torontonian.

Mr. Gardner soldiers on, serene. He can revel in the mere act of being here – here on this overseas stage, here rather than jail with his father and brother, here rather than riddled with bullets like his friend and collaborator Robin Banks, who narrowly survived a nightclub shooting this month.

Pressa is a young rapper currently touring with Drake.
His unlikely ascent through the ranks of the city's underground rap scene began last year with Deadmihana, a track about smoking a dead man's marijuana, released under his stage name, Pressa. The video has since topped 1.6 million YouTube views. More tracks and more acclaim followed. But just as his career appeared destined for stardom, Toronto police named him as one of the leaders of the Young Buck k*llers, a gang allegedly involved in a terrifying downtown shootout that spiralled into a case of kidnapping and s*xual torture, part of it broadcast over social media. The allegation has not been tested in court and Mr. Gardner's lawyer maintains his client's innocence.

Pressa now stands at a make-or-break moment. He just finished opening for Drake's European swing. Next up is a warm-up spot with Giggs, a chart-topping British rapper. He has charisma and a head for business.

"Pressa is on everybody's radar," said Eb Reinbergs, entertainment lawyer and founder of the Canadian Urban Music Conference. "He's one of the top two or three hottest rappers in city."

And yet, by next year he could just as easily be sitting in a jail cell as in a VIP room.

It's possible he's earned both.

'HE WILL NEVER BE A KID AGAIN'
On June 15, 1996, Mark Anthony Gardner shot a man through the heart.

Back then Mr. Gardner was known simply as "Prestige." His lengthy record of convictions for drugs and violence earned him a measure of respect in the north Toronto neighbourhood where he lived. On that June night, he went to a community dance, where he encountered a long delay in entering the hall. He vented his anger at a 26-year-old volunteer security guard named David Williams, who spent his days working for the city as a youth worker. Mr. Gardner told the security guard he was going to k*ll him, calmly retrieved a handgun from his car, returned to the dance and fired a single shot.

"I said I'd shoot you," he reportedly told the dying man, before fleeing the scene.

A judge called it a "deliberate execution" and sentenced Mr. Gardner to at least 15 years in prison for second-degree murder.

Quinton Armani Gardner was 36 days old when his father pulled that trigger. The murder sentence created a financial crunch in the Gardner household. During a court hearing, Quinton's mother submitted a letter saying that money was tight. She was faced with a dilemma: On one hand, she needed to leave the house to earn money. On the other, she needed to stay home to keep her sons – Quinton and his three-year-older brother Chermar – away from the criminal influences that pervaded their Driftwood neighbourhood, situated just north of the Jane/Finch intersection.

best
worst
121 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
OleBone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP

Published Thursday, April 28, 2016 4:03PM EDT
Last Updated Monday, May 2, 2016 2:32PM EDT

TORONTO -- Two Toronto teenagers allegedly caught up in one of the city's gang wars were kidnapped, beaten, forced to play Russian roulette and s*xually a*saulted over two harrowing days, police said Thursday.

A Canada-wide warrant has been issued for two of the people alleged to be behind the violent abductions as police try to prevent the conflict from escalating.

Toronto police Staff Insp. Mike Earl said the kidnapping took place hours after members of one gang tried to crash a party held by one of their rivals.

"I wouldn't call this an innocent stranger kidnapping. This is basically gang war kidnapping with one group or gang kidnapping another group's members to make money, to send a message," Earl told a news conference.

"As police officers we don't pick our victims. We're here to protect everybody, so we need to step up here and prevent retaliations by apprehending these individuals as soon as we can," he said.

Earl said the event that led to the kidnappings was an April 18 party held by members of the Young Buck k*llers in a downtown condo they rented through Airbnb. Police later said the condo was not an Airbnb property.

Members of the Queen's Drag Crips allegedly tried to crash the festivities, leading to an armed standoff in the hallway outside the condo. Earl estimated between eight and 10 shots were fired and one person sustained minor injuries, but police were never called to the scene.

The next day, Earl alleges two 17-year-old members of the Crips were summoned to a home by members of the Young Buck k*llers.

What followed there was an ordeal for the teens that Earl said continued over the next 48 hours.

"The two 17-year-old youths were tied to a chair and beaten," he said. "During their beating they were forced to play Russian roulette with a loaded handgun. A shot was fired in the premises."

Earl said police received multiple reports of suspicious activity around the home, but officers failed to find anything when they arrived. As a result of the frequent police presence, however, Earl said the teens were moved to two different locations in the city where the abuse continued.

Earl said the boys were also forced to perform undisclosed s*x acts during their captivity.

The teens were released on April 21 after family members agreed to ransom demands made by the alleged abductors. Earl did not say how much money changed hands.

A 19-year-old man allegedly involved in the kidnapping was arrested on April 23. Quinton Gardiner is facing numerous charges, including kidnapping for ransom, unauthorized possession of a firearm, and a*sault with a weapon.

The next day, police arrested three people -- 23-year-old Akil White, 18-year-old Deshawn Walters and a 16-year-old boy -- who are charged with various firearms-related offences.

Earl said police are still seeking a 23-year-old man and 17-year-old boy on a nationwide warrant. Earl said members of 23-year-old Lincoln Richards' family are also of interest to police.

"My understanding of the allegations is that his family members -- his mother, grandmother and sister -- may have been present in the house ... when the beatings were taking place," he said.

Police said both suspects are considered armed and dangerous and urge the public not to approach them directly.

CORRECTION: During the news conference, Staff Insp. Mike Earl mentioned that the initial location where the two groups met was an Airbnb property. The Toronto Police Service would like to advise the public and the media that the information investigators were originally given was incorrect.

2 months ago '19        #3
trini32 
Props total: 52 52  Slaps total: 15 15
pressa and his crew/actual family has been in sh*t, thats why he moved out of canada i believe. his dad/bro were big gang members whyg35 one of his close friends got caught on tape doing a hit (
went on the run dropping a music video during it as well(

) they caught him after a while but he beat the case because of time passed..

Last edited by trini32; 06-12-2021 at 03:07 PM..

2 months ago '16        #4
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50011 50 K  Slaps total: 3297 3 K
his opps

+39   

2 months ago '05        #5
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33579 33 K  Slaps total: 3656 3 K
Toronto is a hotspot for pimping and s*xual trafficking. There's a dark side of Toronto that noone talks about
+65   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '10        #6
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 75242 75 K  Slaps total: 16593 16 K
“if we can't get to him wrap his lil bro“

living his raps
+7   

2 months ago '18        #7

So y'all nikkas don't care about the fact that this lil nikka and his homies was playing in the opps booty?

+62   

2 months ago '06        #8
kip99 
Props total: 5612 5 K  Slaps total: 742 742
Yall drysnitching tho...

2 months ago '20        #9
gam3tit3 
Props total: 6602 6 K  Slaps total: 1891 1 K
In Toronto
+2   

2 months ago '16        #10
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 48519 48 K  Slaps total: 7513 7 K
 OleBone said

So y'all nikkas don't care about the fact that this lil nikka and his homies was playing in the opps booty?

Earl said the boys were also forced to perform undisclosed s*x acts during their captivity.

This n*gga a booty goon that likes boys

No wonder he’s dating Benzino’s teenage son

+71   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #11
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 17194 17 K  Slaps total: 6489 6 K
 Toast2the said

Minus well rename the gang to Young butt k*llers
+21   

2 months ago '15        #12
tr1pp1n 
Props total: 1505 1 K  Slaps total: 70 70
 Toast2the said

I heard about this from way back when I first heard of Pressa.

For the 'undisclosed s*x acts'; they were making the opps they kidnapped give each other head if I recall.

Just shoot me at that point but basically the opps can't go no where and act tough anymore especially if they kept footage of that to use against them
+25   

2 months ago '16        #13
 Free my soul said
Minus well rename the gang to Young butt k*llers

+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #14
 Toast2the said

The bussy chronicles with another wild chapter #purr #upjumpsthebussy
+11   

2 months ago '18        #15
 kip99 said
Yall drysnitching tho...
sh*ts available online for anybody with internet access to see. How the fk is that dey snitching? And why are you defending booty GOONs? Is there something you'd like to reveal to the brehs on Boxden?

+24   

2 months ago '21        #16
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 2289 2 K  Slaps total: 167 167
jesus christ man

demons
+9   

2 months ago '16        #17
 tr1pp1n said
I heard about this from way back when I first heard of Pressa.

For the 'undisclosed s*x acts'; they were making the opps they kidnapped give each other head if I recall.

Just shoot me at that point but basically the opps can't go no where and act tough anymore especially if they kept footage of that to use against them
It’s still gay as fu*k idc

If a n*gga say in his head “we going to kidnap these n*ggas and make them suck each other’s d*cks” then the kidnappers are gay
+69   

2 months ago '16        #18
 Free my soul said
The bussy chronicles with another wild chapter #purr #upjumpsthebussy
Can’t wait for star to do a show about this sh*t lol
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #19
 Toast2the said
Can’t wait for star to do a show about this sh*t lol
Probably tonight but im dead at that n*gga Rory who said he don't know if he would have gotten top from the Brittany Spears looking tranny if the tool was still there
+1   

2 months ago '04        #20
Rayza 
Props total: 933 933  Slaps total: 364 364

So another n*gga who should be dead or in prison

+11   

2 months ago '05        #21
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28309 28 K  Slaps total: 2430 2 K
s*xually a*saulting opps?

+11   

2 months ago '17        #22
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 51722 51 K  Slaps total: 11253 11 K
 Toast2the said
It’s still gay as fu*k idc

If a n*gga say in his head “we going to kidnap these n*ggas and make them suck each other’s d*cks” then the kidnappers are gay
Lol imagine how that convo went

“WE BOUT TO RIDE ON THE OPPS”

“HAVE THESE PUSSIES BLEEDIN”

“HAVE THESE n*ggaS SUCKIN d*ckS”

“..EACH OTHERS d*ckS”

”x2
+46   

2 months ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42102 42 K  Slaps total: 3701 3 K
This sh*t crazy...

Not one young buck joke?
+19   

2 months ago '15        #24
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 46712 46 K  Slaps total: 22033 22 K

Y’all really dug this up.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #25
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55806 55 K  Slaps total: 12507 12 K
n*ggas is wild
I’ll be sure to be careful next yr if Caribanna happens
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  46
Image(s) inside Federal Agents Arrest Bay Area Rapper Philthy Rich
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Aug 2 - Another coronavirus variant has reached Florida. Here’s what you need ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  22
Video inside The lox verzuz dipset official watch party! Who yall got to win?
4654 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  15
If your employer, skool, etc mandates you to get vaxed get in here
226 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy