Jun 12 - Calif. Gov. Newsom: A vaccination verification system is coming ‘very shortly’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
3431 page views
138 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 43192 43 K  Slaps total: 18730 18 K
Jun 12 - Calif. Gov. Newsom: A vaccination verification system is coming ‘very shortly’

Trying to stay away from the phrase “vaccine passport,” Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday that California is on the cusp of releasing an electronic system that will allow businesses to confirm that their customers have received their shots.

During a news conference held at Vista Community Clinic, after completing the second of three vaccine lottery drawings, the governor said that such a system is very much in the works when asked about verification language included in the state’s latest masking guidance released Wednesday.

When the state’s tiered reopening system sunsets on Tuesday, California will adopt federal masking guidelines which state that those who remain unvaccinated must continue wearing face coverings indoors. Businesses are given three different options when interacting with unmasked customers and patrons: Just trust them when they say they’re vaccinated, “implement vaccine verification” or require everyone to wear a mask.

The second option is somewhat mysterious. To date, the only way to verify a person’s vaccination status is to check the paper vaccination card that each person receives when they get stuck. But it has been clear in recent weeks that many have or intend to forge vaccination cards if and when businesses begin to require them.

On May 19, California Attorney General Rob Bonta warned the public not to print fake cards, indicating that his office is aware that counterfeiters were already advertising their shot-faking services online and that any such activity is illegal.

Given that all coronavirus doses are recorded in state or county electronic vaccine registry databases, it is technically possible for California to create some method for businesses to check who truly has received their shots and who has not.

The governor confirmed Friday that the “vaccine verification” language in the new masking guidelines for businesses does indeed refer to an effort to help private enterprises check inoculation status electronically.

“We would look to help support those efforts and modernize the opportunities, and we’ll be making some announcements very shortly in that space,” Newsom said.

The governor stressed that the choice is in the hands of each individual business. Clearly mindful of the backlash against so-called “vaccine passports”, he took pains to set the still-unannounced state effort apart.

“There is no mandate, no requirement, no passport,” Newsom said, noting that the guidance allows businesses to use such a system or ignore it all together without penalty.

He declined to say what form such an electronic verification system might take — whether it might work through, say, a smartphone app, the existing state ID system or some other method — only reiterating Friday that an announcement with deeper details is coming “very shortly.”

With infection and hospitalization rates running at historic lows, the governor moved Friday to strike his original stay-at-home order of Mar. 19, 2020.

visit this link https://www.sandiegounion .. -shortly-in-ca

Annnnnnnnndddddd the ‘conspiracy theorists’ are RIGHT AGAIN!

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 06-12-2021 at 01:32 PM..
+30   

best
worst
138 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5484 5 K  Slaps total: 5571 5 K
CDC Issues Health Advisory as RSV, a Common Respiratory Illness, Spreads Across Southern States:

RSV infections, which are the most common cause of bronchitis and pneumonia in kids under the age of one in the U.S., typically occur in the fall and winter during flu season.

"Due to this increased activity, CDC encourages broader testing for RSV among patients presenting with acute respiratory illness who test negative for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19," the CDC wrote in the health advisory.

Additionally, the CDC encouraged all healthcare workers to stay home if they are sick, even if they have tested negative for COVID-19.

RSV infections "primarily spread via respiratory droplets when a person coughs or sneezes, and through direct contact with a contaminated surface."

Fortunately, the common respiratory illness - which the majority of young children will have had by the time they're 2 - mostly causes only a minor cold.

The CDC explained that cases of RSV remained "relatively low" from March 2020 to March 2021, as did other respiratory diseases, including the flu.

However, since late March, an increase in the spread of the virus has been identified in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and Tennessee.

"Due to reduced circulation of RSV during the winter months of 2020-2021, older infants and toddlers might now be at increased risk of severe RSV-associated illness since they have likely not had typical levels of exposure to RSV during the past 15 months," the CDC warns.

2 months ago '17        #3
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
 I Know said
CDC Issues Health Advisory as RSV, a Common Respiratory Illness, Spreads Across Southern States:

RSV infections, which are the most common cause of bronchitis and pneumonia in kids under the age of one in the U.S., typically occur in the fall and winter during flu season.

"Due to this increased activity, CDC encourages broader testing for RSV among patients presenting with acute respiratory illness who test negative for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19," the CDC wrote in the health advisory.

Additionally, the CDC encouraged all healthcare workers to stay home if they are sick, even if they have tested negative for COVID-19.

RSV infections "primarily spread via respiratory droplets when a person coughs or sneezes, and through direct contact with a contaminated surface."

Fortunately, the common respiratory illness - which the majority of young children will have had by the time they're 2 - mostly causes only a minor cold.

The CDC explained that cases of RSV remained "relatively low" from March 2020 to March 2021, as did other respiratory diseases, including the flu.

However, since late March, an increase in the spread of the virus has been identified in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and Tennessee.

"Due to reduced circulation of RSV during the winter months of 2020-2021, older infants and toddlers might now be at increased risk of severe RSV-associated illness since they have likely not had typical levels of exposure to RSV during the past 15 months," the CDC warns.

Interesting that is coming out now that they’ve started giving the vaccine to children.

+2   

2 months ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 173276 173 K  Slaps total: 12206 12 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Interesting that is coming out now that they’ve started giving the vaccine to children.

I can't wait to hear your conspiracies about all the other vaccines and you posting a Bible scripture that has nothing to do with anything.

+8   

2 months ago '17        #5
 Naga Sadow said
I can't wait to hear your conspiracies about all the other vaccines and you posting a Bible scripture that has nothing to do with anything.

I know you ‘can’t wait’, you’re on my d*ck.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #6
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36413 36 K  Slaps total: 7001 7 K
Here comes identity tracking
+10   

2 months ago '20        #7
 Obadiah1Verse18 said

Yep.

We all can logically agree the most effective and efficient way to “slow down , stop , eradicated” respiratory viruses is with early inoculation/ vaccination.

The issue with this particular virus is that it’s not like those “one time” infection / “one time” vaccination shots but more like yearly flu shots.

Covid Karens have no legs to stand on once these issues reach the Supreme Court.

Last edited by I Know; 06-12-2021 at 02:37 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '17        #8
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 36113 36 K  Slaps total: 14546 14 K
Can’t recall this lying piece of sh*t fast enough
+20   

2 months ago '17        #9
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I know you ‘can’t wait’, you’re on my d*ck.
Poor smooth lobe. Did your parents meet at the family reunion or a tractor pull?

+4   

2 months ago '17        #10
 Xiox said
Here comes identity tracking
If you think they don't have all of your identity already then you're a fool. Look at your license and see if they don't already.
+16   

2 months ago '09        #11
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x68
Props total: 231777 231 K  Slaps total: 26000 26 K
 Naga Sadow said

hell invent some ducktales story about adam and eve biting the apple was the 1st vaccine
+4   

2 months ago '20        #12
Correct we have our drivers license as a means for the government to gather information when necessary.

Must be over the age of 21 to legally buy liquor from businesses. For example

Businesses can get in trouble from the government for not carding to verify age with a “legal” government ID.

For anyone of any age to buy a loaf of bread from the store should not need a Covid vaccination card to enter. Nor any type of identification/ information.

Logic is not on the side of fear.

Last edited by I Know; 06-12-2021 at 02:51 PM..
+23   

2 months ago '07        #13
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26860 26 K  Slaps total: 4021 4 K
Cali doing what NYC doing but taking it to another level

Some bars and restaurants are denying entry if you don't have a vax card. They won't even accept the physical card or a screenshot of it. They want you to pull it up through a electronic portal and show it. They going too far with this sh*t.
+19   

2 months ago '17        #14
 JamcnPrettyboy said
Cali doing what NYC doing but taking it to another level

Some bars and restaurants are denying entry if you don't have a vax card. They won't even accept the physical card or a screenshot of it. They want you to pull it up through a electronic portal and show it. They going too far with this sh*t.
What’s going too far to you is everything going according to plan to them.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #15
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
What’s going too far to you is everything going according to plan to them.
And what's the plan? What's the endgame? I'm curious to see how far you dig up your a*s to find your latest propaganda pieces.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #16
Not as dramatic as the George Floyd situation over a counterfeit $20 bill however Covid fear blinds people from the real outcomes of “police state laws” like this.

Last edited by I Know; 06-12-2021 at 03:15 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '16        #17
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 105276 105 K  Slaps total: 20194 20 K
Biological warfare
+10   

2 months ago '21        #18
kevm3 
Props total: 295 295  Slaps total: 68 68
 Naga Sadow said

How does a Bible scripture have nothing to do with anything when it's literally telling you what's going to happen. None of this is conspiracy theory. It's FACT.

Revelation 13:17

and that no one will be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

It's clear as day they are creating the infrastructure to deny buying or selling unless you take their mark. IF you want to ignore this and take the mark and seal your eternal fate, then that's your choice, but people have the right to know what's coming down the pipeline.
+11   

2 months ago '16        #19
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 48519 48 K  Slaps total: 7513 7 K
 I Know said
Correct we have our drivers license as a means for the government to gather information when necessary.

Must be over the age of 21 to legally buy liquor from businesses. For example

Businesses can get in trouble from the government for not carding to verify age with a “legal” government ID.

For anyone of any age to buy a loaf of bread from the store should not need a Covid vaccination card to enter. Nor any type of identification/ information.

Logic is not on the side of fear.
Underrated post

And @ I really don’t trust black ppl that trust this govt, medical institution, or any institution that has been proven to fu*k over black people

You n*ggaz are too trustworthy to the wrong ppl
+10   

2 months ago '16        #20
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 105276 105 K  Slaps total: 20194 20 K
We be so easy to believe politicians lies
+2   

2 months ago '18        #21
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29384 29 K  Slaps total: 2153 2 K

+16   

2 months ago '20        #22
godhillie 
Props total: 1874 1 K  Slaps total: 364 364
People are idiots

2 months ago '10        #23
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 5426 5 K  Slaps total: 1612 1 K
 Naga Sadow said
If you think they don't have all of your identity already then you're a fool. Look at your license and see if they don't already.
Or look down at their cell phones. The powers just have to compare a husband and wife's GPS data to figure out their schedules and where they spend most of their time. Its far too late to care about tracking.

+7   

2 months ago '20        #24
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
Or look down at their cell phones. The powers just have to compare a husband and wife's GPS data to figure out their schedules and where they spend most of their time. Its far too late to care about tracking.

Cell phones can be left at the residences of the billing address for example.

You Covid Karens are sick in the head.

Either you know what your doing or you are beyond so ignorant that it defies logic.

2 months ago '17        #25
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 109682 109 K  Slaps total: 11974 11 K
 kevm3 said
How does a Bible scripture have nothing to do with anything when it's literally telling you what's going to happen. None of this is conspiracy theory. It's FACT.

Revelation 13:17

and that no one will be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

It's clear as day they are creating the infrastructure to deny buying or selling unless you take their mark. IF you want to ignore this and take the mark and seal your eternal fate, then that's your choice, but people have the right to know what's coming down the pipeline.

It seems obvious, does it not?

I can almost envision the thread with the mandatory mark announcement. Skeptics will be like

Aight... yall called it.. so what?! just get the shot anyway, damn!!

Over my dead body

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 06-12-2021 at 03:38 PM..
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  46
Image(s) inside Federal Agents Arrest Bay Area Rapper Philthy Rich
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Aug 2 - Another coronavirus variant has reached Florida. Here’s what you need ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  20
Video inside The lox verzuz dipset official watch party! Who yall got to win?
4651 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  19
If your employer, skool, etc mandates you to get vaxed get in here
221 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy