Jun 11 - Women pissed off men are still catcalling them even while wearing masks

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 months ago '18        #1
11401 page views
314 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 60794 60 K  Slaps total: 13692 13 K
Jun 11 - Women pissed off men are still catcalling them even while wearing masks

Reality is that the days of cold approaching are dying if not dead unless itís at a bar/club, and even there they have their guard up and have all their friends around c*ckblocking
+76   

best
worst
314 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
S-Class 
Props total: 82051 82 K  Slaps total: 7806 7 K
Nonsense , n*ggas need to learn to filter out bird babble . You can holler at chicks whenever you want , if she feeling you then you good and if not then fu*k the hoe. Don’t let these weird bi*ches make you think normal life ain’t still going on. I ain’t even watching this filth .
+338   

2 months ago '16        #3
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41132 41 K  Slaps total: 4397 4 K
"You mad beautiful baby girl"

"Excuse me! What did you say?!?!?"

+224   

2 months ago '05        #4
bx old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 41694 41 K  Slaps total: 2911 2 K
+26   

2 months ago '14        #5
Just2shmoove 
Props total: 1064 1 K  Slaps total: 262 262
I thank god I’m married and don’t gotta deal with this sh*t. Compliment a woman in the nicest way and it’s an attitude or they tell you you bother them. I get that when they feel you they’ll gravitate towards you but there’s some women who don’t make the first move and In this era thats a dangerous game for men
+124   

2 months ago '20        #6
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5671 5 K  Slaps total: 706 706
most women like that sh*t if ur a high-quality male tbh
+124   

2 months ago '18        #7
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18071 18 K  Slaps total: 2204 2 K
fu*k bi*ches get money
+100   

2 months ago '18        #8
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52 OP
Props total: 60794 60 K  Slaps total: 13692 13 K
 S-Class said
Nonsense , n*ggas need to learn to filter out bird babble . You can holler at chicks whenever you want , if she feeling you then you good and if not then fu*k the hoe. Donít let these weird bi*ches make you think normal life ainít still going on. I ainít even watching this filth .
Not worth getting #metooíd especially if you have a good job
+30   

2 months ago '15        #9
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 57257 57 K  Slaps total: 5966 5 K
I wonder how many of you mfs have gotten fired for s*xual harassment

BX has no game. There are VERY FEW exceptions
+76   

2 months ago '14        #10
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25460 25 K  Slaps total: 3786 3 K
lol happy I did this sh*t(catcalling/approaching) growing up and learnt very early you will get no play doing that sh*t. It truly make u look like a creep if you just commenting to a woman and make a comment about her a*s. Pervert sh*t lol

most dudes catcall and its s*xual related. I never do that. I always talk to a chick I see is available and I already made some sorts of eye contact with. call it playing it safe but you gotta know how to be a lion. Lions dont go for giraffes.

I usually just talk to a chick about anything relative in the moment. problem is n*ggas just so s*xually driven to the point that they dont even know how to have a reg convo with chicks. They see s*xy attractive women as objects lol. Thats where I flip the game. you gotta pick her brain a lil bit and show her that you dont just see her as an object... even tho you do

1. If a woman is walking in a public setting, 9 out of 10 times she going somewhere and is focused on getting there.
2. if she's attractive, 9 out of 10 times a bunch of dudes hit on her hourly
3. Random man making perv comments, trying to stop to talk to her, while she's en route to wherever is annoying because she's not really trying to meet you right now, just get to wherever she's going.
4. Catcalling is just tacky to be honest

and besides...
 Kodack sixnine said
the days of cold approaching are dying if not dead

Last edited by Pilscy; 06-12-2021 at 12:59 AM..
+101   

2 months ago '16        #11
beast9318 
Props total: 1206 1 K  Slaps total: 195 195
I wish girls would compliment me when I'm out. Gay guys have done it and I wanna disappear.
+78   

2 months ago '16        #12
2advanced  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15415 15 K  Slaps total: 5058 5 K
There was plenty times where I called a woman "beautiful" in the street and she smiled and said "thank you"... It's all about context and setting when you use this approach........

The problem here is that she is wearing overly s*xual tight revealing clothes, and she's getting mad that she's getting talked to in a s*xual way.... If she doesn't want to get treated like that, do not wear clothes like this.

Last edited by 2advanced; 06-12-2021 at 03:45 AM..
+52   

2 months ago '06        #13
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 96458 96 K  Slaps total: 1462 1 K
They only get mad when it comes from someone they don't want it from. Its all bullsh*t one min its creepy then the next its charming.
+104   

2 months ago '07        #14
bluehefner96  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23991 23 K  Slaps total: 4881 4 K
It’s amazing that boxden can watch this video and find fault with the woman.

Stop being so fu*king thirsty. Women don’t want to be hassled just from existing and walking down the street. n*ggas will read that statement as if was some feminist sh*t, but it’s true. Beautiful women know they are beautiful. But see, n*ggas don’t understand this because n*ggas are predators, women are prey. n*ggas don’t have to worry about women commenting on their looks so often, and even if they did, it’s likely not coming from someone who can physically dominate you if they wanted to. I’ve seen one of these videos where the man follows the woman for blocks upon blocks. sh*t is wild.

Understand something, when we see these videos, it’s just a small window into what they receive. Can you really imagine how annoying and potentially unsafe these women will feel when 10 dudes are randomly commenting on their looks throughout a 20 or so minute walk? Let’s be real, the compliments are loaded. It ain’t just some nice gesture most of the time. It’s an invitation for the woman to stop and engage. They know this sh*t, these broads ain’t stupid.

You want to shoot a shot, put a little more effort and creativity into an actual approach, and ideally, wait until they’re stationary somewhere, not just walking down the damn street. It’s similar to telling a women she’s fine as sh*t when you see her in the middle of a workout at the gym. That’s likely going to be a fail. And yes, true enough, if the woman finds you attractive she’ll probably be less offended by it, but hey, that’s the fu*king world we live in. So be smart and considerate.
+32   

2 months ago '11        #15
Suppafresh 
Props total: 5909 5 K  Slaps total: 648 648
i say don't say sh*t to them walk past them like they don't exist. then they going to complain about that sh*t
+48   

2 months ago '11        #16
Papa Shango 
Props total: 10565 10 K  Slaps total: 868 868
Ive never called out to a girl like that. Tap my mans and told em to look? Def. Say something while in the car? Sure. But I aint gonna holler "AYO MA, NEED d*ck?" under any circumstances.

I've thought it.

But I aint gonna say it. Moms taught me better than that
+32   

2 months ago '18        #17
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 20672 20 K  Slaps total: 2114 2 K
treat these ****** like old shoes.

Last edited by Mr Tibbs; 06-13-2021 at 02:22 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '14        #18
Oceans 
Props total: 9750 9 K  Slaps total: 1921 1 K
Model?
+25   

2 months ago '16        #19
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41132 41 K  Slaps total: 4397 4 K
 Suppafresh said
i say don't say sh*t to them walk past them like they don't exist. then they going to complain about that sh*t
I do that.

I might compliment their shoes/jacket/outfit, that usually goes over well but typically if I'm on the street I'm in no mood for petty conversations.

Last edited by 00010111; 06-12-2021 at 05:46 AM..
+16   

2 months ago '21        #20
KeysOpenDoors 
Props total: 2184 2 K  Slaps total: 515 515
 bluehefner96 said

Stop being so fu*king thirsty. Women don’t want to be hassled just from existing and walking down the street. n*ggas will read that statement as if was some feminist sh*t, but it’s true. Beautiful women know they are beautiful. But see, n*ggas don’t understand this because n*ggas are predators, women are prey. n*ggas don’t have to worry about women commenting on their looks so often, and even if they did, it’s likely not coming from someone who can physically dominate you if they wanted to. I’ve seen one of these videos where the man follows the woman for blocks upon blocks. sh*t is wild.

Understand something, when we see these videos, it’s just a small window into what they receive. Can you really imagine how annoying and potentially unsafe these women will feel when 10 dudes are randomly commenting on their looks throughout a 20 or so minute walk? Let’s be real, the compliments are loaded. It ain’t just some nice gesture most of the time. It’s an invitation for the woman to stop and engage. They know this sh*t, these broads ain’t stupid.

You want to shoot a shot, put a little more effort and creativity into an actual approach, and ideally, wait until they’re stationary somewhere, not just walking down the damn street. It’s similar to telling a women she’s fine as sh*t when you see her in the middle of a workout at the gym. That’s likely going to be a fail. And yes, true enough, if the woman finds you attractive she’ll probably be less offended by it, but hey, that’s the fu*king world we live in. So be smart and considerate.

Hold That Noise f*g
+20   

2 months ago '17        #21
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 100162 100 K  Slaps total: 30254 30 K
 itsthekid123 said
most women like that sh*t if ur a high-quality male tbh
this is about the female subconscious.

it doesn't matter if she likes it.

it doesn't matter if she's in your room and yall are kissing.

you need to be aware of body language indicators that tells you what she wants.

and then consciously check for consent, not verbally, but physically.

there are multiple sides to humans, your subconscious and conscious self.

what your conscious self may want, your subconscious may not want.

that's where a woman's regret might come in.

just like if a woman is drunk.

never trust your own thoughts about it, always see if this is what she really wants to do.

if a woman doesn't want me, i dont want her.

and if a bi*ch is sending you mixed signals, ignore that fu*kin broad she dont like you like that.
+35   

2 months ago '07        #22
bluehefner96  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23991 23 K  Slaps total: 4881 4 K
 LostTenets said
this is about the female subconscious.

it doesn't matter if she likes it.

it doesn't matter if she's in your room and yall are kissing.

you need to be aware of body language indicators that tells you what she wants.

and then consciously check for consent, not verbally, but physically.

there are multiple sides to humans, your subconscious and conscious self.

what your conscious self may want, your subconscious may not want.

that's where a woman's regret might come in.

just like if a woman is drunk.

never trust your own thoughts about it, always see if this is what she really wants to do.

if a woman doesn't want me, i dont want her.

and if a bi*ch is sending you mixed signals, ignore that fu*kin broad she dont like you like that.
Good post.
+6   

2 months ago '12        #23
BlessInTheSky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30204 30 K  Slaps total: 3137 3 K

I refuse to believe that any women who is dressed like that isn't looking to impress other men and fish for compliments. Miss me with that "I dress for myself" excuse. If we dressed for ourselves we'd be in hoodie and sweats all day - as seen from the people stuck at home during the pandemic. Ain't nobody dressed up all s*xy to stay at home.
+63   

2 months ago '20        #24
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14554 14 K  Slaps total: 8463 8 K
 bluehefner96 said

Look at this cuck right here yall

Next time just say you sit down to p*ss and keep it moving

2 months ago '06        #25
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24157 24 K  Slaps total: 5265 5 K
fu*k these slores. Hit em with the Jay and Silent Bob.

+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+208online now  21
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+174online now  21
Video inside The Moment When THE Versuz Swung to THE L.O.X
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  21
Dr. Dre's eldest daughter, 38, reveals she's homeless
307 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  11
Video inside Sheek Louch Says DIPSET Is P*SSY & CAMRON Almost GOT PACKED OUT By Ruff..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy