this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+25  140
33 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '17        #1
23778 page views
131 comments

quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 15981 15 K  Slaps total: 11990 11 K
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta

follow him on the walkthrough @5:30
+43   

best
worst
131 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 1905 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125
Now imagine your life trajectory just growing up in some sh*t like that
+116   

1 month ago '17        #3
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
Props total: 15981 15 K  Slaps total: 11990 11 K
 OaklandSmokin said
Now imagine your life trajectory just growing up in some sh*t like that
How come nobody uses a garbage can over there? Amazing amount of trash on the ground!!!
+62   

1 month ago '15        #4
trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24487 24 K  Slaps total: 8711 8 K
It's closed. All of it is boarded up. I was just in 4 seasons 2 weeks ago. n*ggas was driving their cars inside the Apartment lol.
+45   

1 month ago '13        #5
The Originator 
Props total: 10969 10 K  Slaps total: 687 687
 quarter said
How come nobody uses a garbage can over there? Amazing amount of trash on the ground!!!
You already some hoods is so gone that people don’t give a fu*k or have the care to promote keepin sh*t clean. You be the one n*gga in the hood pickin up trash with no support or get clowned.

Def some psychological sh*t involved and the motivation of just growin up in fu*ked up lookin environments is low.

Seriously, You don’t even feel right waking up to a room filled with garbage and filth everywhere. It’s like that x10 cuz you are sharing these conditions with other who feel the same way. So it’s like fu*k it.. I mean imagine you growing up as a kid, and you around that. Your used to this psychological conditioning and are suffering without knowing it.

Last edited by The Originator; 06-14-2021 at 01:27 AM..
+73   

1 month ago '10        #6
deadlift 
Props total: 19671 19 K  Slaps total: 2772 2 K
Glock dookie music got me weak lmaooooooo. Dude doing the interview funny as hell

Last edited by deadlift; 06-11-2021 at 11:53 PM..
+12   

1 month ago '16        #7
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11643 11 K  Slaps total: 1265 1 K
Once the mumbling dude who u can barely understand in the beginning calles himself thug life..i immediately stopped the video. A fool is a fool regardless of the environment...there are people who grew up in that who came up outta that. Some people choose to be ignorant or play victim because they're comfortable in that environment...

I grew up in the ghetto..in dilapidated areas. I came up out that so its no excuse unless you've been a victim of constant physical mental and psychological abuse in ya household.

Fools enjoy being fools

Last edited by aquisite04; 06-12-2021 at 12:01 AM..
+74   

1 month ago '18        #8
Fumo617 
Props total: 2493 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
Looks like the projects in Pittsburgh
+6   

1 month ago '20        #9
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14054 14 K  Slaps total: 7722 7 K
7:25 shake that booty bi*ch
+25   

1 month ago '17        #10
Dreamer85 
Props total: 354 354  Slaps total: 52 52
I remember a Muhammad Ali interview when he was in Africa ��, when he was in the Congo (then Zaire) and he was speaking to some young people there.

He stated that the people he saw in the Congo had a dignity in poverty and that America didn't have a dignity in poverty.

Being poor in low income environments doesn't mean you lose dignity and self respect.

In watching this video and seeing the walk through , I saw trash everywhere on the floor ,the place wasn't well kept.

When you feel like you own something you take much more pride in it , by the looks of it , there's no pride taken in the environment by the residents at all.

Bragging about gangs , references to Blood's and Gd's etc , however all that bragging leads to nothing when you live in a sh*t hole , clearly the gangs they are referring to haven't invested any money in the development of the community.

The little kids were adorable , bless em, hopefully they grow to be more than the idiots saying Thug life lol.
+70   

1 month ago '21        #11
Sauzdrippa 
Props total: 510 510  Slaps total: 14 14
sh*t look like a call of duty map
+54   

1 month ago '21        #12
Tone21215 
Props total: 222 222  Slaps total: 36 36
1car per building they probably sharing them sh*ts
+10   

1 month ago '11        #13
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 36471 36 K  Slaps total: 8339 8 K
Did that nixxa say free lights?
+3   

1 month ago '11        #14
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 36471 36 K  Slaps total: 8339 8 K
 Sauzdrippa said
sh*t look like a call of duty map
+3   

1 month ago '17        #15
CELE91 
Props total: 14594 14 K  Slaps total: 1237 1 K
 quarter said
follow him on the walkthrough @5:30

@3:17-3:23"Our hood the number one hood in the city"

+37   

1 month ago '11        #16
UrDoinGood 
Props total: 6607 6 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
San Francisco looks worse than this tbh

1 month ago '18        #17
30hustles 
Props total: 1945 1 K  Slaps total: 249 249
These foo’s made me feel dumb didn’t get none out this vid. There’s worse places all around the country. That was light they all seem like squatters
+10   

1 month ago '20        #18
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 4498 4 K  Slaps total: 3696 3 K
That’s sad as sh*t. I got some slick sh*t to say but at the end of the day those are our people living in COMPLETE DEVASTATION
+25   

1 month ago '18        #19
Raymon 
Props total: 2875 2 K  Slaps total: 156 156
Dam, you could see maybe at one point when it was in good condition it would had been a nice place. The first guy tho I didt understand much, camera guy asked him twice for his name and was about to ask a third time but said nah fu*k it
+41   

1 month ago '18        #20
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 47287 47 K  Slaps total: 18931 18 K
That’s the south man... sh*t be slums... you don’t be realizing it until you go out to the hoods in other states like Cali or Washington and be like damn lol... n*gga this sh*t kinda alright lol

The people in 4 seasons ain’t even like bad evil people man... they really cool af... just a sh*tty environment

EA!!

Last edited by baddie; 06-12-2021 at 04:36 AM..
+18   

1 month ago '18        #21
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58079 58 K  Slaps total: 13951 13 K
On the other side of the city..the city pays for maintenance of roads and streets and to keep those areas pristine and clean...street sweepers...fresh paved roads...yearly...lawns and road grass manicured all on the residents dime...those people dont have to worry about clean neighborhoods cause they city does what they are supposed to do with thier tax dollars.

These areas are that way because of lack local government involvement.....willing to bet the closest school is just as sh*tty.....

Black people are the only race in Ameroca where we are expected to be completely self sufficient with the least fu*king help from anybody...
+27   

1 month ago '20        #22
Uncle Kool Aid 
Props total: 2153 2 K  Slaps total: 814 814
BX n*ggas finally get a chance to see the inner city they hear about in rap songs.
+22   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '21        #23
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 5299 5 K  Slaps total: 3049 3 K
But the joy of living in america you can grow up in a place like this and you have the freedom to become succesful . Wont be easy but u can put in hard work and make it out. Youll have decisions to make in life like all of us do.
Do i miss the bus and skip school today ?
Do i want to risk my freedom and sells drugs ?
My friends are about to rob a house do i want to risk my future i been working hard at ?
Etc.
All choices ive had to take growing up in america and i only said no to one of those questions and my life has been pretty rough.

Edit wait a sec thats not a abandon h0od ? The city still places families in those buildings? Fukin sickening . Why isnt the mayor being held accountable? Oh wait thats right she hot a (d) next to her name.

Last edited by Mr Wendal; 06-12-2021 at 05:11 AM..

1 month ago '11        #24
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22293 22 K  Slaps total: 2967 2 K
 aquisite04 said
Once the mumbling dude who u can barely understand in the beginning calles himself thug life..i immediately stopped the video. A fool is a fool regardless of the environment...there are people who grew up in that who came up outta that. Some people choose to be ignorant or play victim because they're comfortable in that environment...

I grew up in the ghetto..in dilapidated areas. I came up out that so its no excuse unless you've been a victim of constant physical mental and psychological abuse in ya household.

Fools enjoy being fools
You and I likely had something that these kids didnt though. If your parents were outside getting high and drunk all day, forcing you into f*ghts you didnt wanna have, sh*t can get tough. And some folks are dealing with way worse than that when they get home.

And all it really takes is one incident to send you down the wrong path, especially if the people closest to you are guiding you in that direction.

Basically, try not to judge these kids just cuz you were able to figure something out. You are fortunate.
+34   

1 month ago '20        #25
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 4498 4 K  Slaps total: 3696 3 K
 Uncle Kool Aid said
BX n*ggas finally get a chance to see the inner city they hear about in rap songs.
Every city has a ghetto champ!!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+206online now  32
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
211 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-122online now  23
Video inside B Pumper launches rockets @ Lisa Ann