Sleep paralysis. Scientist or Spiritual

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '15        #1
3526 page views
123 comments

fanwrestlingyea 
Props total: 651 651  Slaps total: 35 35
Sleep paralysis. Scientist or Spiritual

My take: Definitely spiritual. Why do mines more often than not include an entity? Why does the entity feel the need to terrify me? Why do I when I open my eyes after an occurrence do I see a black object moving away rapidly? I had a dream where the entity walked up behind me to size me up while I can't move. I had another where I'm sleeping "in real life" with my arms crossed and the entity placed his hands, one on my head, the other where my arms are crossed, and proceeded to push me down while I struggled in bed. There was even one where I was on the couch and I was levitated in the air near the ceiling (felt air beneath me) and pushed back down a level below the couch if that makes sense. With that said, what's your take? Experiences?
+32   

best
worst
123 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31823 31 K  Slaps total: 5884 5 K
this n*gga possessed
+71   

2 months ago '10        #3
Shhon 
Props total: 47111 47 K  Slaps total: 4354 4 K

+11   

2 months ago '17        #4
Enjoying myself  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5008 5 K  Slaps total: 772 772
Interesting experiences you've had. I've never experienced sleep paralysis but your post made me think of a lil something that I heard today that's been on my mind.

It's said that the reason why people wake up from their dream right before, or as their dying in their dream is because, your brain doesn't know what happens when we die.

Last edited by Enjoying myself; 06-12-2021 at 05:20 PM..
+11   

2 months ago '19        #5
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75554 75 K  Slaps total: 11387 11 K
I only had that sh*t under 5 times in my mf life.

sh*t was definitely spiritual.

It was more like I could feel some entity coming closer but they would eventually disappear after they got kinda close. I would be sweating and shaking like a mf internally but I didnt physically move like my nerves was panicking
+14   

2 months ago '16        #6
Ldogg310v2 
Props total: 14804 14 K  Slaps total: 1302 1 K
It's biology, your brain releases a chemical that paralyzes your body to keep you from moving around and getting up during the night so it can rest. People who sleep walk, their brain lacks that ability.
+34   

2 months ago '16        #7
alejandrugas 
Props total: 4585 4 K  Slaps total: 230 230
Aww man, this has happened to me couple times and it was one of the scariest things I’ve ever experienced. Guy in all black standing in the corner of my room staring at me with red eyes, I couldn’t move and I was trying to yell out. All of a sudden he runs towards me, jumps on me and then started choking me out. OMG!! I was afraid to go back to sleep, turned all the lights on in my house and put on funny movies trying to shake that off. It def felt spiritual, like a demon
+15   

2 months ago '13        #8
flyguy2000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1959 1 K  Slaps total: 430 430
It’s spiritual. I challenge any of you atheist n*ggas to practice lucid dreaming or astral projection and try and say it ain’t spiritual . Your consciousness goes to another dimension/realm everytime you go to sleep . When you in sleep paralysis it’s like the bridge between both realms. Stay awake though it and feel you body go to to sleep and you’ve successfully passed into the “other” realm. No I’m not high
+22   

2 months ago '18        #9
Cat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2000 2 K  Slaps total: 376 376
 alejandrugas said
Aww man, this has happened to me couple times and it was one of the scariest things I’ve ever experienced. Guy in all black standing in the corner of my room staring at me with red eyes, I couldn’t move and I was trying to yell out. All of a sudden he runs towards me, jumps on me and then started choking me out. OMG!! I was afraid to go back to sleep, turned all the lights on in my house and put on funny movies trying to shake that off. It def felt spiritual, like a demon
Same happened to me while i was a kid. i was laying on my back hands to side sleeping but my eyes was open there was a black figure standing on the side of my bed watching me sleep. When he notice i was awake and could see him he starting choking me out trying to k*ll me i couldnt move my arms and was helpless i tried to scream and move but couldnt. I learned a trick to wake up from this is take a deep breathe in and blow really hard out your nose and you will wake up after 2 or 3rd exhale.
+9   

2 months ago '10        #10
dfro 
Props total: 4475 4 K  Slaps total: 213 213

+19   

2 months ago '17        #11
Props total: 21560 21 K  Slaps total: 6307 6 K
Wiggle your toes to get out of sleep paralysis. You're welcome.
+20   

2 months ago '18        #12
Bruhman fifflow 
Props total: 648 648  Slaps total: 139 139
I had it while with my ex gf at her old apartment, granted I knew her and I shouldn’t have been together. I saw a figure like ugly chick looking thing in the corner of the ceiling in the room. Almost like the ugly picture from that online maze game. I’m not afraid of those types of thing I just stare at it and say “wtf” slowly lol. She apparently had it also that night so idk just sharing really don’t have a conclusion to all this. Have had other friends experience while traveling also.

2 months ago '11        #13
slimfrom85th 
Props total: 9504 9 K  Slaps total: 938 938
All it is is your body f*ghting your sleep
Your brain is awake but your body isn't
+14   

2 months ago '17        #14
KingLogic 
Props total: 7129 7 K  Slaps total: 476 476
I used to deal with sleep paralysis on what seemed like a weekly basis. I never saw anything but I felt so damn helpless not being able to move while being totally alert to my surroundings. I knew the sh*t was real and not in my head because other people like my girl and my coworkers on 12 hour shift witnessed it many times so I read quite a bit about it.

When I attempted to get my life and mind together through meditation, prayer, and a relationship and understanding of the Most High, the sleep paralysis and many other adverse things I was dealing with stopped almost immediately. Based on first-hand experience, I'm saying it's spiritual.
+13   

2 months ago '16        #15
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 78875 78 K  Slaps total: 10710 10 K
 Ldogg310v2 said
It's biology, your brain releases a chemical that paralyzes your body to keep you from moving around and getting up during the night so it can rest. People who sleep walk, their brain lacks that ability.
You know these n*ggas are allergic to scientific inquiry. They say hoes are emotional but they FEEL like it was spiritual so it was. And post elsewhere about how men are inherently logical with no ability to see the irony...

+4   

2 months ago '18        #16
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5685 5 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
 PaperBoy said
this n*gga possessed
Word I just watched the first conjuring too

They got you a*s boi... but I gotchu

Sounds like you only at stage one so you got time to gtfo outta town
+3   

2 months ago '18        #17
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5685 5 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
 alejandrugas said
You gotta offer up the booty like in scary movie 2 at this point
+5   

2 months ago '11        #18
Ant O 
Props total: 25864 25 K  Slaps total: 2315 2 K
sh*t happens to me often. Body goes to sleep before the brain does. I'm not a spiritual guy tho
+6   

2 months ago '21        #19
Tony Bake 
Props total: 622 622  Slaps total: 395 395
Angels and Demons are real

We just cant fathom there existence because they reside in a different realm.

I'm pretty sure when we die we're going to be put into a spiritual war against angels and demons.

God is going to weigh our soul to see of we belong to him or to the ruler of evil.

Might sound childish. But take a look how childish our reality is right now in the world.

People always want this outstanding explanation to things. But look how easy it is to create a life.

I am a spiritual being. I've realized my ways of living are out of the ordinary. Explaining my reality would sound surreal.

Just remember who jesus christ was
+1   

2 months ago '21        #20
Tony Bake 
Props total: 622 622  Slaps total: 395 395
And yes I've sat down and talked to that black humanoid figure.

My greatest earthly example of what it is, is the Joker from batman but without all the goofy entertainment sh*t.

2 months ago '16        #21
WardieMcFly 
Props total: 6974 6 K  Slaps total: 709 709
 flyguy2000 said
It’s spiritual. I challenge any of you atheist n*ggas to practice lucid dreaming or astral projection and try and say it ain’t spiritual . Your consciousness goes to another dimension/realm everytime you go to sleep . When you in sleep paralysis it’s like the bridge between both realms. Stay awake though it and feel you body go to to sleep and you’ve successfully passed into the “other” realm. No I’m not high
From what I heard you have to embrace that paralysis feeling and not try to break out of it and you can have an astral projection. 2017 I had something like that happen when I was in boot camp and went to this bhuddist event that day to chant but I was hearing some drums while everyone was sleep so it kinda spooked me

Last edited by WardieMcFly; 06-13-2021 at 07:49 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '16        #22
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 78875 78 K  Slaps total: 10710 10 K
 flyguy2000 said
I'm an atheist and I've had lucid dreams before. What's weird about having slightly more control over your brain function while you sleep? You need magic for that?

+6   

2 months ago '15        #23
TheMechXYZ 
Props total: 1593 1 K  Slaps total: 52 52
Used to get it a bit back in the day but I never saw like entities that people say they saw. Either just darkness or just see the room. I'd know I'll be in paralysis and just prepare myself to move my body back and forth until I broke out of it.
+4   

2 months ago '08        #24
sbbigmike 
Props total: 2737 2 K  Slaps total: 1215 1 K
 fanwrestlingyea said
My take: Definitely spiritual. Why do mines more often than not include an entity? Why does the entity feel the need to terrify me? Why do I when I open my eyes after an occurrence do I see a black object moving away rapidly? I had a dream where the entity walked up behind me to size me up while I can't move. I had another where I'm sleeping "in real life" with my arms crossed and the entity placed his hands, one on my head, the other where my arms are crossed, and proceeded to push me down while I struggled in bed. There was even one where I was on the couch and I was levitated in the air near the ceiling (felt air beneath me) and pushed back down a level below the couch if that makes sense. With that said, what's your take? Experiences?
Definitely spiritual....you could even invoke a sleep paralysis situation like clockwork from jacking off and laying on your back, word to me

Last edited by sbbigmike; 06-12-2021 at 09:28 PM..

2 months ago '05        #25
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40471 40 K  Slaps total: 12245 12 K
I think it's a mix of both. If you mean "science," as in logic, I do believe that your mind is in is caught in a half dream/half awake state when you experience the paralysis; however, the entities that people see and some of the supernatural events that occur can't be explained, so I do understand why it's considered as "spiritual."

The fact that we even have these dreams, can sometimes control the dreams, and can astral project is all unexplained phenomena that science doesn't even have a conclusive answer to and may never have an answer for. This world we live in is a mystery. And I'm not going to comfort myself under the guise of "science" like many non-believers like to do to comfort themselves from the reality that we live in a mysterious world with a mysterious existence, with a "spiritual" or unseen guidance.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+175online now  25
Video inside The Moment When THE Versuz Swung to THE L.O.X
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+209online now  23
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  16
Video inside Sheek Louch Says DIPSET Is P*SSY & CAMRON Almost GOT PACKED OUT By Ruff..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  16
Dr. Dre's eldest daughter, 38, reveals she's homeless
308 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy