Jun 11 - Massive Protests Erupt in Mainland China

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+18  136
34 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '05        #1
2091 page views
56 comments

ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20829 20 K  Slaps total: 8404 8 K
Jun 11 - Massive Protests Erupt in Mainland China

+13   

best
worst
56 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
pandadays  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17115 17 K  Slaps total: 4660 4 K
the propagandist posters are not going to like this one
+12   

1 week ago '11        #3
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 45359 45 K  Slaps total: 3807 3 K
after I found out CCP leads the world in prisoner executions despite the US having the largest prison population let me know everything I needed about how they get down.
+23   

1 week ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 38153 38 K  Slaps total: 3332 3 K
He's right... why don't we rise up against the government?
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #5
datboy|e 
Props total: 17143 17 K  Slaps total: 5715 5 K
Time to release another virus, right China?
+13   

1 week ago '06        #6
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31617 31 K  Slaps total: 4577 4 K
 BrooklynDamien said
In the US?

It’s because a decent/most have JUST ENOUGH to be sedated to not rise up.. they may have a good job, decent house, car.. etc.. and are content.

Then you have others who may not have certain things but there’s absolutely no direction and have their own interests in mind which splits up things and makes it more difficult.

For example when the George Floyd protests and riots happened everyone was on the same page on what they were going against.. you saw after a while how the whole thing spiraled out of control because everyone wanted to be the leader and have their own thing… George Floyd had nothing to do with the LGBTQ community but all the sudden you had LGBTQ protests randomly popping up, you had those Antifa weirdos just trying to cause chaos.

It moved away from the initial reason pretty quick.

Plus with the US spending as much as they do in military and weapons and how power hungry these elites are I think they’d rather press the nuke button and wipe out the world than give up power.

Can’t tell me a country that spends more than like the next 20+ countries combined can’t control their own citizens. that’s the way I see it at least.
+16   

1 week ago '20        #7
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 12177 12 K  Slaps total: 7236 7 K
i used to watch this guys videos. he lived in china for 10 years or something. he even married and had a kid with a chinese woman. guess he's not planning on going back to china anytime soon
+11   

1 week ago '12        #8
DannyStr8G 
Props total: 3471 3 K  Slaps total: 1285 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said
are u asking for a civil war? its been done and it was horrible. lotta death, a*sassinated president, list goes on on the bad shii that happened cant repeat somethin like that
+2   

1 week ago '18        #9
 bigkilla said
In the US?

It’s because a decent/most have JUST ENOUGH to be sedated to not rise up.. they may have a good job, decent house, car.. etc.. and are content.

Then you have others who may not have certain things but there’s absolutely no direction and have their own interests in mind which splits up things and makes it more difficult.

For example when the George Floyd protests and riots happened everyone was on the same page on what they were going against.. you saw after a while how the whole thing spiraled out of control because everyone wanted to be the leader and have their own thing… George Floyd had nothing to do with the LGBTQ community but all the sudden you had LGBTQ protests randomly popping up, you had those Antifa weirdos just trying to cause chaos.

Plus with the US spending as much as they do in military and weapons and how power hungry these elites are I think they’d rather press the nuke button and wipe out the world than give up power.

Can’t tell me a country that spends more than like the next 20+ countries combined can’t control their own citizens. that’s the way I see it at least.
In the world. Which government is a good one? Those kids in the videos weren't getting fu*ked up like we do. The whole world. All of the governments/police systems are oppressive. Which aren't?
+3   

1 week ago '15        #10
Kdub31 
Props total: 19361 19 K  Slaps total: 1871 1 K
Keep voting for politicians that want to ban AR-15s and watch how long it takes the US to go full CCP.

The 2nd Amendment protects all the other ones
+11   

1 week ago '18        #11
 DannyStr8G said
are u asking for a civil war? its been done and it was horrible. lotta death, a*sassinated president, list goes on on the bad shii that happened cant repeat somethin like that
Didn't mention civil war at all.

1 week ago '18        #12
 Kdub31 said
Keep voting for politicians that want to ban AR-15s and watch how long it takes the US to go full CCP.

The 2nd Amendment protects all the other ones
We're ccp lite already. These governments are in cohoots... and that's what I'm saying. I'll leave it there bc I see cats want sides to pick. This country is good and that one ain't. That ain't reality. We the people are on one side and them the governments are all on another.
+9   

1 week ago '20        #13
JWA 
Props total: 16716 16 K  Slaps total: 1777 1 K
 bigkilla said
In the US?

I agree

I'm in Canada. Same ahit here

People are so comfortable. They say no reason

They god jobs,cars, married kids... why would they ?

I mean sh*t

Right now I'm smoking weed. Thinking about buying chicken wings. I got a bottle a whiskey for thr game tonight

And im thinking about texting a bi*ch to fu*k

Lol f*ghting against thr government is the last thing on my mind

So you are 100% right. I agree homie
+13   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '06        #14
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 150665 150 K  Slaps total: 15589 15 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Because if we get too far out of line it's gonna be another massacre at tenement square type of situation. n*ggas is cowards and ain't willing to die over it.
+4   

1 week ago '12        #15
DannyStr8G 
Props total: 3471 3 K  Slaps total: 1285 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Didn't mention civil war at all.
did u say rise up against govt? that same as civil war foo
+1   

1 week ago '06        #16
J_Teflon 
Props total: 8182 8 K  Slaps total: 1015 1 K
One thing you learn from traveling the world is that you can’t confuse a country’s government with its people. I’ve met good people everywhere
+6   

1 week ago '18        #17
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 55985 55 K  Slaps total: 11140 11 K
the biggest of all homies Xi bout to release that airborne HIV virus since n*ggas not happy
+2   

1 week ago '09        #18
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 10765 10 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
 JWA said
I agree

I'm in Canada. Same ahit here

People are so comfortable. They say no reason

They god jobs,cars, married kids... why would they ?

I mean sh*t

Right now I'm smoking weed. Thinking about buying chicken wings. I got a bottle a whiskey for thr game tonight

And im thinking about texting a bi*ch to fu*k

Lol f*ghting against thr government is the last thing on my mind

So you are 100% right. I agree homie
It's that very attitude by millions has us in the predicament we in now best way to f*ght them is to stop spending money with them. They want you relying on them
+2   

1 week ago '10        #19
SandmanNyC 
Props total: 4576 4 K  Slaps total: 1354 1 K
I wish there was only one government and I was their leader. I would be the most benevolent leader ever. None of this **** would be going on

1 week ago '06        #20
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 18551 18 K  Slaps total: 1792 1 K
 ice wolf said

@

Why didn’t u post this?

Your people’s really out there protesting?
+1   

1 week ago '06        #21
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31617 31 K  Slaps total: 4577 4 K
 BrooklynDamien said
In the world. Which government is a good one? Those kids in the videos weren't getting fu*ked up like we do. The whole world. All of the governments/police systems are oppressive. Which aren't?
A world wide revolt most likely would end how I had mentioned before.. these elites would rather nuke the world than give up power.

You’re not gonna just flip the world upside down and expect them to say “ok yall got it”

Stupid example but just from these elites losing bread on GameStop they completely fu*ked everything up and showed how they don’t play fairly.

Imagine on a scale with everything you’re talking about.

They’d end the world before that lol
+3   

1 week ago '19        #22
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 23970 23 K  Slaps total: 3150 3 K
Good work CIA

It's about time
+2   

1 week ago '20        #23
JWA 
Props total: 16716 16 K  Slaps total: 1777 1 K
 faceoffizhere said
It's that very attitude by millions has us in the predicament we in now best way to f*ght them is to stop spending money with them. They want you relying on them
I agree

1 week ago '05        #24
pippen33 
Props total: 20059 20 K  Slaps total: 1495 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Who is 'we'?

The people are too divided to ever be able to successfully rise up against the government. The people who are supposed to be on the 'same side' are busy f*ghting and k*llin each other. Think they can actually come together and organize a revolution? Nahhhh.

Also, those who would want to actually rise up against the government don't have the money or resources to pull it off anyway.
+3   

1 week ago '19        #25
Megaman 
Props total: 3596 3 K  Slaps total: 4672 4 K
 BrooklynDamien said
We're ccp lite already. These governments are in cohoots... and that's what I'm saying. I'll leave it there bc I see cats want sides to pick. This country is good and that one ain't. That ain't reality. We the people are on one side and them the governments are all on another.
police in China don't carry firearms though.

so once they take away your second amendment rights in the US, do you actually think they would disarm the police too? not going to happen. they only take, never give back. just like the covid lockdowns. they take away your rights and then sell them back to you.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+61online now  22
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp
66 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-80online now  21
Jun 17 - Candance Owens Tweets on Juneteenth