Jun 11 - Reporter Gets Schooled on The Biggest Lie of WW2-- Can't Cope With Reality

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+18  86
122 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 days ago '17        #1
7585 page views
225 comments

TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 106898 106 K  Slaps total: 11288 11 K
Jun 11 - Reporter Gets Schooled on The Biggest Lie of WW2-- Can't Cope With Reality

Its all facts. Russia did most of the heavy lifting. The US waltzed into Germany in the 9th inning for the close, and subsequently helped nazis to escape Germany then in turn used those same nazis to attack communist countries.

The soviets lost 8 million people in just the eastern front, but an estimated 15 - 40 million altogether. The US lost 750,000 people in WW2.

The propaganda is STRONG. Any US ww2 movie makes people believe the United States pulled most of the weight

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 06-11-2021 at 11:18 AM..
+260   

best
worst
225 comments

4 days ago '14        #2
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22450 22 K  Slaps total: 3344 3 K
Yup.
+16   

4 days ago '16        #3
mrbond416 
Props total: 7845 7 K  Slaps total: 1165 1 K
Yea most ppl who actually took the time to learn an unbiased account have the same view as the guy
+86   

4 days ago '18        #4
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 26805 26 K  Slaps total: 2900 2 K
Shorty played herself
+75   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 169378 169 K  Slaps total: 9974 9 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

Its all facts. Russia did most of the heavy lifting. The US waltzed into Germany in the 9th inning for the close, and subsequently helped nazis to escape Germany then in turn used those same nazis to attack communist countries.

The soviets lost 8 million people in just the eastern front, but an estimated 15 - 40 million altogether. The US lost 750,000 people in WW2.

The propaganda is STRONG. Any US ww2 movie makes people believe the United States pulled most of the weight
I Had a similar interaction with a homie of mine...he wasn't aware of how vital the French participation in the war was, how America wouldn't have won sh*t without them, and how George Washington had lost more battles/skirmishes than he ever won and had developed a reputation for fleeing from battle before they romanticized his legacy for propaganda

It's crazy how we had an insurrection on January 6th and the average person doesn't know about retired/laid off veterans occupying the capitol and even trying to get inside of the Whitehouse during Herbert Hoovers administration. People need to educate themselves on that too, the 'Bonus Army'

+71   

4 days ago '17        #6
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 OldBusiness said
I Had a similar interaction with a homie of mine...he wasn't aware of how vital the French participation in the war was, how America wouldn't have won sh*t without them, and how George Washington had lost more battles/skirmishes than he ever won and had developed a reputation for fleeing from battle before they romanticized his legacy for propaganda

It's crazy how we had an insurrection on January 6th and the average person doesn't know about retired/laid off veterans occupying the capitol and even trying to get inside of the Whitehouse during Herbert Hoovers administration. People need to educate themselves on that too, the 'Bonus Army'

Good sh*t. Wow, I didn't know that either. They say perception is reality, but that's REALLY REALLY the case with history. It gets remembered a certain way and nobody says shyt to change the narrative. Matter of fact, people try to hurt the historian who talks about how things REALLY went down.
+68   

4 days ago '17        #7
 mrbond416 said
Yea most ppl who actually took the time to learn an unbiased account have the same view as the guy
Bruh, I didn't even know that the rest of the world views Russia as the world's savior in WW2 until I talked to a friend outside of the states. That's how they learn about WW2.

If you live in America, you get that sanitized Private Ryan propaganda. I had no clue how strong propaganda was.
+100   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '12        #8
 TheLastNonEarth said
Matter of fact, people try to hurt the historian who talks about how things REALLY went down.
Hoover made a personal call to Macarthur and told him to whip the troops who were out there protesting/trying to start an insurection's a*ses...And MacArthur did, one of the troops died that day. They deployed military tactics on protestors the same way Barr/Trump did when the orange doofus held up that upside down bible lol

This is true and honestly the way of the world. We can visit any era for the last few thousand years and find evidence of civilizations trying to eliminate/silence scientist, k*lling those who speak the truth and so on.

And yeah the Bonus Army situation + what was happening in America during that time under Hoover is so similar to Trump's final year in office its crazy.

For example Hoover tried his best to refute direct payments(Just like Stimulus payments) and kept making promises/promoting initiatives that did nothing for the people. Then when he finally DID approve the payments he jacked up the sales tax in the country cause he didn't want to p*ss off wealthy people ...We won't even get into Warren G Harding...we could talk about how corrupt Warren G Harding was for the next 90 days and it still wouldn't be enough time, and yet they try to avoid teaching about that too.

This is why their push back on the 1619 project is pretty hilarious..They been rewriting their own history, even sh*t from the past 100 years

China, England, Germany, France, and Japan has entire eras/events in their history they try and avoid talking about or allowing their citizens to learn about, and so does America

Edit. Or Nixon telling the world we weren't bombing Vietnam in an interview/television appearance and immediately walking to the oval office and ordering more bombs

Last edited by OldBusiness; 06-11-2021 at 11:50 AM..
+56   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '12        #9
 TheLastNonEarth said
Bruh, I didn't even know that the rest of the world views Russia as the world's savior in WW2 until I talked to a friend outside of the states. That's how they learn about WW2.

If you live in America, you get that sanitized Private Ryan propaganda. I had no clue how strong propaganda was.
Man one of the craziest moments for me was when I visited Rome, went to a church and saw black/brown people in the murals, including Jesus & Mary and asking the priest if that was how they always drawn them and he replied "It should be..Its how they looked"..Shrugged his shoulders and walked off from us while we took pictures lol

And my pops been to a whole list of countries and always said the same thing about the world war.
+60   

4 days ago '21        #10
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 2792 2 K  Slaps total: 190 190
Wait til they find out that this country wasn't funded by England and more so by Arab countries. The U.S. just basically ran off on the plug and claimed that their own kind started it all
+35   

4 days ago '17        #11
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 60601 60 K  Slaps total: 5907 5 K
The Soviets entered Berlin driving American trucks.

And gods know what Europe would looked like if the west had not open a second front

You're welcome

+10   

4 days ago '04        #12
Chronos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 24256 24 K  Slaps total: 690 690
 OldBusiness said

This.

The French Resistance was so vital to the Allied efforts against the Nazis and they just always seem to get left out. They were the ones gathering vital information about Nazi troops, gathering maps for the Allies or sabotaging the Naziís from within to buy the Allies the time.
+29   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '12        #13
 Chronos said
This.

The French Resistance was so vital to the Allied efforts against the Nazis and they just always seem to get left out. They were the ones gathering vital information about Nazi troops, gathering maps for the Allies or sabotaging the Naziís from within to buy the Allies the time.
They really did save the world multiple times while also trying to conquer it lol.
+12   

4 days ago '17        #14
 OldBusiness said
Man one of the craziest moments for me was when I visited Rome, went to a church and saw black/brown people in the murals, including Jesus & Mary and asking the priest if that was how they always drawn them and he replied "It should be..Its how they looked"..Shrugged his shoulders and walked off from us while we took pictures lol

And my pops been to a whole list of countries and always said the same thing about the world war.
Indubitably

What's your take on the black Madonna and other artifacts? The moors theory? What do you think?
+11   

4 days ago '17        #15
 lucifershammer said
The Soviets entered Berlin driving American trucks.

And gods know what Europe would looked like if the west had not open a second front

You're welcome

Americans played a big role. It's just that credit should go to the gang that lost 10 people in the f*ght for every 1 member that their allied gangs lost.
+18   

4 days ago '17        #16
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 60601 60 K  Slaps total: 5907 5 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

Americans played a big role. It's just that credit should go to the gang that lost 10 people in the f*ght for every 1 member that their allied gangs lost.

That's cold war politics still being played out

Most Americans can't even name the first human in space cause of it

But on the other hand counting dead bodies is a poor way to calculate contribution. That high body count wouldn't be so if Stalin had not purged his generals and put the ukrainians in a bad state by starving them
+19   

4 days ago '10        #17
t from the 617 
Props total: 24325 24 K  Slaps total: 770 770
@ france being the chicken
+15   

4 days ago '14        #18
TooFatToFish 
Props total: 20463 20 K  Slaps total: 4387 4 K
Untold History of the United States by Oliver stone is a must watch
+34   

4 days ago '10        #19
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19018 19 K  Slaps total: 3455 3 K
Y'all didn't get the message we don't watch rising anymore not since Krystal ball left
+4   

4 days ago '18        #20
ordoabchao 
Props total: 21740 21 K  Slaps total: 4707 4 K
Hitler played himself by invading Russia. Everyone knows that..

Now imagine how many realities would be shattered if they understood who actually financed the war (Jews) , and gave the orders to create the extermination camps (Jews).

Ethnic cleansing 101.
+11   

4 days ago '10        #21
Account001 
Props total: 936 936  Slaps total: 193 193
Russia y'all be on it with these spins...

Nobody ever said America ended WWII. American History tell us we came in at the end after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. We were forced to pick a side.

Now when we came in we were more evil than a dictator with an Oedipus complex and a wh*re mother... but that's war
+4   

4 days ago '19        #22
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10820 10 K  Slaps total: 1984 1 K
None of which validates the Soviet system in any way, it must be said. Their casualties also would've been much less if Stalin hadn't purged the military and gotten rid of so many expert leaders or if they had a less dysfunctional economic and social system.

I saw a Marxist point out on twitter once, that the goal of WW2 participation was to win, not to lose most people and be the biggest victim.
+9   

4 days ago '15        #23
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25447 25 K  Slaps total: 7467 7 K
Only thing I saw was not to fu*k with China. Look at their population compared to how many people they lost? They got too many people. We get in a war with them, I swear I'm leaving the country
+2   

4 days ago '04        #24
ualreddyknow187 
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 104 104
 BeastModeBoy said
Wait til they find out that this country wasn't funded by England and more so by Arab countries. The U.S. just basically ran off on the plug and claimed that their own kind started it all
elaborate please. i love threads like this. gives me sh*t to gogle and go down rabbit holes for hours at night
+11   

4 days ago '19        #25
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19619 19 K  Slaps total: 3719 3 K
It’s still fu*k Russia and definitely fu*k Stalin he had the goat Lenin k*lled

But I gotta salute their dedication to exterminating Nazi scumbags... Conservative pussies from America we’re trying to help the scum meanwhile the Reds were out there doing God’s work

+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Harlem legendary battle rapper T Rex battles female and it goes left
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+138online now  19
Streets are REALLY done
148 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Jun 14 - Maryland Police beat teenager unconscious for vaping.
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+58online now  15
Jun 14 - "Great resignation" wave coming for companies
146 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy