online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Global Chip Shortage

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 years ago '16        #1
3955 page views
14 comments

AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 167136 167 K  Slaps total: 5322 5 K
icon Global Chip Shortage

YT
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
14 comments

3 years ago '17        #2
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 27283 27 K  Slaps total: 2786 2 K
Finally managed to cop a 5950x just a couple days ago, so I'm gucci for the next 5 years or so.
+8   

3 years ago '16        #3
Eastcoast 
Props total: 12546 12 K  Slaps total: 3318 3 K
It’s because it’s all in our arms due to the vaccines!
emoji
+11   

3 years ago '06        #4
816playboy 
Props total: 763 763  Slaps total: 122 122
Yeah I work at Ford motor company and we been laid off for the past 3 months. We suppose to go bk next week. The chips are back
+13   

3 years ago '04        #5
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14326 14 K  Slaps total: 1344 1 K
Can't even buy a damn head unit at the store
+3   

3 years ago '06        #6
P01135809  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 5768 5 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
 816playboy said 🔗
Yeah I work at Ford motor company and we been laid off for the past 3 months. We suppose to go bk next week. The chips are back

Been trying to buy a new Escalade for the last few months. Dealerships are charging $20k-$30k over MSRP. Finally gave up and went to get a Benz SUV but they had none of the lot. Salesperson took my name and # and said he would contact me when they were getting some more. That was 3 weeks ago...
+5   

3 years ago '08        #7
Pyrex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 13772 13 K  Slaps total: 16173 16 K
Intel says the shortage won't stop until 3rd quarter 2022.
+6   

3 years ago '04        #8
JayR04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14920 14 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 njacura32tl said 🔗
Been trying to buy a new Escalade for the last few months. Dealerships are charging $20k-$30k over MSRP. Finally gave up and went to get a Benz SUV but they had none of the lot. Salesperson took my name and # and said he would contact me when they were getting some more. That was 3 weeks ago...
I been thinking about ordering an Escalade since dealer inventory is low but I'm not trying to pay over sticker

3 years ago '18        #9
Loknows 
Props total: 3456 3 K  Slaps total: 275 275
 njacura32tl said 🔗
He’s not calling you back fam. Sales people talk to several ppl a day saying the same thing to each one. They follow up the next day then ten days if on it. It’s all about who ever is in front of them.

3 years ago '16        #10
ferraricashpapi 
Props total: 239 239  Slaps total: 21 21
sh1t crazy, these chips made from sand. and we are almost exhausted with our sand resources. wth going on. i just wanted the ps5, didnt realize this sh1t cant be sustained.
+2   

3 years ago '06        #11
 Loknows said 🔗
He’s not calling you back fam. Sales people talk to several ppl a day saying the same thing to each one. They follow up the next day then ten days if on it. It’s all about who ever is in front of them.
He's not calling because they have no cars to sell me. Cadillac and Mercedes are not even allowing you to order a car. The Cadillac dealer told me if he could order an Escalade it would be 6-9 months.

Cadillac just removed the auto start/stop function from the Escalade last week which should improve production..
+2   

3 years ago '08        #12
ExNihilo 
Props total: 47263 47 K  Slaps total: 739 739
 816playboy said 🔗
 njacura32tl said 🔗
I work for GM and my plant was idled. They sent me to a few different sites and I'm returning to my home plant in 2 weeks, and we'll be on limited production. All the dealers in the area with new cars on some "You can get what we got or get the fu#k on" time and the stickers are up.

Chips not gonna be back to normal until next year.
+2   

3 years ago '06        #13
 ExNihilo said 🔗
I work for GM and my plant was idled. They sent me to a few different sites and I'm returning to my home plant in 2 weeks, and we'll be on limited production. All the dealers in the area with new cars on some "You can get what we got or get the fu#k on" time and the stickers are up.

Chips not gonna be back to normal until next year.
Agreed. Dealers are marking them up by 30K and I am trying to get mine a supplier discount lol. Was also reading through some forums and lots of people are having issues with the paint peeling, screens going black, and now the auto stop feature which saves gas was removed. I am going to pa$s and just get the Cybertruck later this year..
+2   

3 years ago '04        #14
JayR04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14920 14 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 njacura32tl said 🔗
Agreed. Dealers are marking them up by 30K and I am trying to get mine a supplier discount lol. Was also reading through some forums and lots of people are having issues with the paint peeling, screens going black, and now the auto stop feature which saves gas was removed. I am going to pa$s and just get the Cybertruck later this year..
I found a dealer wanting $5k over sticker. Reasonable but I'm not paying a cent over sticker.

I've been reading the same ish on the Cadillac Forums. Them escalades look soo good coming down the street though. I still want one lol.
+1   

3 years ago '04        #15
KnightOfTears 
Props total: 3508 3 K  Slaps total: 303 303
Amazon been having the 5900X and 5950X on the regular. 5600X and 5800X too.
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+347