Global Chip Shortage

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '16        #1
1959 page views
14 comments

AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82338 82 K  Slaps total: 3017 3 K
Global Chip Shortage

+4   

best
worst
14 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 15937 15 K  Slaps total: 1673 1 K
Finally managed to cop a 5950x just a couple days ago, so I'm gucci for the next 5 years or so.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #3
Eastcoast 
Props total: 8238 8 K  Slaps total: 2130 2 K
It’s because it’s all in our arms due to the vaccines!
+11   

2 months ago '06        #4
816playboy 
Props total: 361 361  Slaps total: 73 73
Yeah I work at Ford motor company and we been laid off for the past 3 months. We suppose to go bk next week. The chips are back
+13   

2 months ago '04        #5
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11845 11 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
Can't even buy a damn head unit at the store
+3   

2 months ago '06        #6
njacura32tl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1521 1 K  Slaps total: 358 358
 816playboy said
Yeah I work at Ford motor company and we been laid off for the past 3 months. We suppose to go bk next week. The chips are back

Been trying to buy a new Escalade for the last few months. Dealerships are charging $20k-$30k over MSRP. Finally gave up and went to get a Benz SUV but they had none of the lot. Salesperson took my name and # and said he would contact me when they were getting some more. That was 3 weeks ago...
+5   

2 months ago '08        #7
Pyrex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12215 12 K  Slaps total: 14916 14 K
Intel says the shortage won't stop until 3rd quarter 2022.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #8
JayR04 
Props total: 12066 12 K  Slaps total: 601 601
 njacura32tl said
Been trying to buy a new Escalade for the last few months. Dealerships are charging $20k-$30k over MSRP. Finally gave up and went to get a Benz SUV but they had none of the lot. Salesperson took my name and # and said he would contact me when they were getting some more. That was 3 weeks ago...
I been thinking about ordering an Escalade since dealer inventory is low but I'm not trying to pay over sticker

2 months ago '18        #9
Loknows 
Props total: 2030 2 K  Slaps total: 142 142
 njacura32tl said
He’s not calling you back fam. Sales people talk to several ppl a day saying the same thing to each one. They follow up the next day then ten days if on it. It’s all about who ever is in front of them.

2 months ago '16        #10
ferraricashpapi 
Props total: 182 182  Slaps total: 14 14
sh*t crazy, these chips made from sand. and we are almost exhausted with our sand resources. wth going on. i just wanted the ps5, didnt realize this sh*t cant be sustained.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #11
 Loknows said
He’s not calling you back fam. Sales people talk to several ppl a day saying the same thing to each one. They follow up the next day then ten days if on it. It’s all about who ever is in front of them.
He's not calling because they have no cars to sell me. Cadillac and Mercedes are not even allowing you to order a car. The Cadillac dealer told me if he could order an Escalade it would be 6-9 months.

Cadillac just removed the auto start/stop function from the Escalade last week which should improve production..
+2   

1 month ago '08        #12
ExNihilo 
Props total: 41703 41 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 816playboy said
 njacura32tl said
I work for GM and my plant was idled. They sent me to a few different sites and I'm returning to my home plant in 2 weeks, and we'll be on limited production. All the dealers in the area with new cars on some "You can get what we got or get the fu*k on" time and the stickers are up.

Chips not gonna be back to normal until next year.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #13
 ExNihilo said
I work for GM and my plant was idled. They sent me to a few different sites and I'm returning to my home plant in 2 weeks, and we'll be on limited production. All the dealers in the area with new cars on some "You can get what we got or get the fu*k on" time and the stickers are up.

Chips not gonna be back to normal until next year.
Agreed. Dealers are marking them up by 30K and I am trying to get mine a supplier discount lol. Was also reading through some forums and lots of people are having issues with the paint peeling, screens going black, and now the auto stop feature which saves gas was removed. I am going to pass and just get the Cybertruck later this year..
+2   

1 month ago '04        #14
JayR04 
Props total: 12066 12 K  Slaps total: 601 601
 njacura32tl said
Agreed. Dealers are marking them up by 30K and I am trying to get mine a supplier discount lol. Was also reading through some forums and lots of people are having issues with the paint peeling, screens going black, and now the auto stop feature which saves gas was removed. I am going to pass and just get the Cybertruck later this year..
I found a dealer wanting $5k over sticker. Reasonable but I'm not paying a cent over sticker.

I've been reading the same ish on the Cadillac Forums. Them escalades look soo good coming down the street though. I still want one lol.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #15
KnightOfTears 
Props total: 2124 2 K  Slaps total: 195 195
Amazon been having the 5900X and 5950X on the regular. 5600X and 5800X too.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  29
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
320 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  18
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
102 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  14
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
211 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  8
OT Simone Biles not injured withdrew for mental reasons a..
344 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy