Whoís Playing FF7 Remake Intergrade?!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 week ago '16        #1
770 page views
45 comments

Novii 
Props total: 7223 7 K  Slaps total: 1177 1 K
Whoís Playing FF7 Remake Intergrade?!

Just started an hour ago or so, so Iím still in tutorial phase. This sh*t looking amazing, playing amazing and Got Damn Yuffie is broken AF image

Hereís a quick Ramuh f*ght, literally the first thing I did when I got free lol

This is NOT how Yuffie played in the original and I love the elemental ninjutsu wheel that they took and remodeled from Final Fantasy 11 (online)

Still having fun with this. Who else is playing this??
+7   

best
worst
45 comments

1 week ago '18        #2
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 49865 49 K  Slaps total: 11093 11 K
As soon as I get back home
+3   

7 days ago '21        #3
Young Defiant 
Props total: 2881 2 K  Slaps total: 8167 8 K
 Novii said
Just started an hour ago or so, so Iím still in tutorial phase. This sh*t looking amazing, playing amazing and Got Damn Yuffie is broken AF

Hereís a quick Ramuh f*ght, literally the first thing I did when I got free lol

This is NOT how Yuffie played in the original and I love the elemental ninjutsu wheel that they took and remodeled from Final Fantasy 11 (online)

Still having fun with this. Who else is playing this??
Here you go again....
Is this a trick question?

7 days ago '12        #4
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 169566 169 K  Slaps total: 9978 9 K
Played a little bit of it earlier, about to get back into it after this show

7 days ago '20        #5
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16089 16 K  Slaps total: 2521 2 K
If you own this (or a PS5 at all)

fu*k ya mudda

7 days ago '04        #6
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45964 45 K  Slaps total: 5919 5 K

IDK about paying $20 for a single episode/DLC when the full game was $60
+2   

7 days ago '04        #7
dblock187s 
Props total: 7017 7 K  Slaps total: 1215 1 K
So I copped the digital on ps4 how do I upgrade my digital version I gotta pay?

7 days ago '04        #8
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45964 45 K  Slaps total: 5919 5 K
 dblock187s said
Look for the PS5 upgrade in the PS Store, it's free
+1   

7 days ago '12        #9
 dblock187s said
Goto the game on your ps5, to the right of "play game" should be 3 dots, hit that and go to view product, when in the store look for the ps5 version and download it.

Make sure you go into your ps4 version and upload your save, then open the ps5 one and download it
+1   

7 days ago '04        #10
dblock187s 
Props total: 7017 7 K  Slaps total: 1215 1 K
Thanks yall

7 days ago '17        #11
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67197 67 K  Slaps total: 20243 20 K
They really dropped this GG and R&C in like 3 days lmao. Who does Sony think we are lol
+6   

7 days ago '13        #12
hoodnurd 
Props total: 1825 1 K  Slaps total: 311 311
i cant pay an extra dub for an episode to a game thats not even finished, this whole move makes me want to stop gaming cause its a cash grab now. looks amazing on the ps5 tho i just played a portion of a chapter and remembered how much of a joke the whole thing was.
+3   

7 days ago '14        #13
Bando Jonez 
Props total: 9761 9 K  Slaps total: 2273 2 K
 hoodnurd said
I remembered how much of a joke the whole thing was.
How so? With this texh and graphics you really thought they could fit the whole world map of Gaia, cities and everything, all on 1 disc?

Fam you remember the original took place on an entire planet right? They couldn't even put it on 1 disc on ps1

7 days ago '13        #14
hoodnurd 
 Bando Jonez said
How so? With this texh and graphics you really thought they could fit the whole world map of Gaia, cities and everything, all on 1 disc?

Fam you remember the original took place on an entire planet right? They couldn't even put it on 1 disc on ps1
they've been talking about the ffvii remake since ps3 and you're telling me after all that time you've only completed disc 1. especially with the price tag of $60 it's not a full game, i made sure i finished the og game before the remake came out and i had time to spare. i bought the game during a black friday sale for $20 there's no way something goes on sale that fast for that low of a price unless there's something wrong clearly the panic button was hit during this game and it should've just released of ps5 instead.
+2   

7 days ago '21        #15
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6659 6 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
100gb

7 days ago '13        #16
hoodnurd 
then on top of that you don't get to play as red xiii or sith cat. there was more time and money spent on the cinematics and dialog opposed to actual game content.
+2   

7 days ago '16        #17
Novii  OP
Props total: 7223 7 K  Slaps total: 1177 1 K
 hoodnurd said
then on top of that you don't get to play as red xiii or sith cat. there was more time and money spent on the cinematics and dialog opposed to actual game content.
Not going to f*ght you on that. I agree to a big extent but Iím just too much of a fan of the original and remake to ignore any content. Graphics are way too impressive. Combat is dumb dope. Story is changing. Canít ignore that. This is one of the few games I donít want to see too many trailers for either.

A lot of people were pissed about red. But it is what it is. I just hope we get to see more of Zack, and I hope they donít fu*k up Vincent
+2   

7 days ago '10        #18
NorCalNocturne 
Props total: 764 764  Slaps total: 161 161
About to start up this greatness in a few.
+2   

7 days ago '14        #19
Bando Jonez 
 hoodnurd said
they've been talking about the ffvii remake since ps3 and you're telling me after all that time you've only completed disc 1. especially with the price tag of $60 it's not a full game, i made sure i finished the og game before the remake came out and i had time to spare. i bought the game during a black friday sale for $20 there's no way something goes on sale that fast for that low of a price unless there's something wrong clearly the panic button was hit during this game and it should've just released of ps5 instead.
It's definitely a full game my g... I've put in 142 hours since release... what half game has 142 worth of playtime... and that's me tryna 100% normal and hard mode... regular playthru is 60hrs...

I don't see what you're saying here... a sale? It's black friday.. everything is at a low price ...

Did you play it the whole way thru or are you just saying this... cuz they legnthened every aspect of the Midgar portion significantly... OG was 20mins at best in Midgar, remake is 60hrs fam

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 06-11-2021 at 06:32 AM..

7 days ago '14        #20
Bando Jonez 
 hoodnurd said
I can't argue about Red... but you're not even supposed to play as Cait Sith this early... so no sweat of my back on that...

Second game is where we get to play as Yuffie and Cait Sith in party... third Vincent and Cid... its all according to plan

I rather full fleshed out games in parts than a sloppy "full" map of the og with bs sprinkled about personally

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 06-11-2021 at 01:29 PM..
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '20        #21
Christ Like 
Props total: 7255 7 K  Slaps total: 6128 6 K
I enjoyed the fu*k out ff7 remake, but I would rather put that time into a different game on my backlog

7 days ago '13        #22
hoodnurd 
 Bando Jonez said
It's definitely a full game my g... I've put in 142 hours since release... what half game has 142 worth of playtime... and that's me tryna 100% normal and hard mode... regular playthru is 60hrs...

I don't see what you're saying here... a sale? It's black friday.. everything is at a low price ...

Did you play it the whole way thru or are you just saying this... cuz they legnthened every aspect of the Midgar portion significantly... or was 20mins at best in Midgar, remake is 60hrs fam
The hour length of the game doesnít make it a full game, Iím talking about the story as a whole.

7 days ago '13        #23
hoodnurd 
 Bando Jonez said
I can't argue about Red... but you're not even supposed to play as Sith this early... so no sweat of my back on that...

Second game is where we get to play as Yuffie and Sith in party... third Vincent and Cid... its all according to plan

I rather full fleshed out games I parts than a sloppy "full" map of the gas to f*ght personally
What you explained is what’s wrong with video games, the worst part is you’re ok with it. Imagine buying madden and having to pay for extra teams or roster updates.

Last edited by hoodnurd; 06-10-2021 at 05:09 PM..

7 days ago '21        #24
apple spit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 26779 26 K  Slaps total: 27274 27 K
fu*k is that laser light show a*s sh*t foh post Mario or something

7 days ago '12        #25
Just finished it in 3 hours and 11 minutestotal lol, Yuffie add-on was pretty cool

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+493online now  27
Announcer ready to risk it all after seeing chick in the stands
233 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+41online now  19
Image(s) inside Very Erie Video of a Nervous MLK
141 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 16 - 'Fentanyl has changed the whole landscape': SF faces worst drug epide..
170 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+60online now  8
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy