Jun 10 - California cops kicked,punched teen shoplifter in face,disturbing new video shows

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '04        #1
1738 page views
46 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 5130 5 K  Slaps total: 751 751
Jun 10 - California cops kicked,punched teen shoplifter in face,disturbing new video shows

A group of California police officers kicked and punched a teen shoplifting suspect in the face, troubling new video shows.

The footage, shot Saturday at the Glendale Galleria mall, shows uniformed and plainclothes cops viciously pouncing on a 17-year-old suspect inside a d*ck’s Sporting Goods store after he allegedly swiped items elsewhere in the shopping center.

The audible blows to the suspect’s face prompted gasps from witnesses inside the store. Three of the four Glendale cops atop the suspect, who did not appear to be resisting, punched or kicked him in the face, the clip shows.

“Turn around on your face!” one officer yells. “It’s the police department, we told you!”

The four officers involved in the incident are now on administrative leave, department officials said Wednesday.

“Glendale police officers are held to a high standard and we work hard to maintain the trust of our community,” police said in a statement. “We take these types of incidents very seriously. Appropriate actions will be taken following the investigation.”

Stolen merchandise was recovered from the suspect, who was charged with petty theft and resisting an officer by force, police said in a second statement Wednesday.

Investigators are asking for additional witnesses to come forward or to provide other video of the arrest.

A spokeswoman for the retailer told The Post the alleged theft occurred elsewhere in the mall and ended inside the d*ck’s store.

The teen suspect’s sister said she can’t get the footage out of her head.

“It was really hard to watch,” Melissa Navarette told CBS Los Angeles. “We got traumatized. We still have, like, all of the video stuck in our head.”

A man who recorded the arrest on his cellphone told the station the uniformed officer who kicked the teen in the face did so immediately upon arriving at the store.

“The officer that wasn’t even there to begin with, that ran up on this situation, and as soon as he arrived, he just decided, ‘I’m going to kick this kid in the face,’” the witness told CBS Los Angeles.

The teen, who was not publicly identified, reportedly had injuries to his eye and head following the encounter with Glendale cops.

Attorney and civil rights activist Connie Rice said the officers’ conduct clearly violated department training.

“This is worse than a rough arrest,” Rice told the station. “I’ve seen better tactics and discipline in a barroom brawl. Apparently, he does not have a weapon. So he’s not posing any kind of imminent threat of lethal force or bodily injury to anyone around him.”

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. ifter-in-face/
+8   

best
worst
46 comments

1 week ago '16        #2
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 74715 74 K  Slaps total: 10107 10 K
These dudes LIVE for the opportunity to use violence in the name of the state, that's why they sign up to be police officers. They've got three people on him when they start beating on him and more people come and beat on him some more. By the time it was 3 on 1, they could've easily detained him without beating his a*s but they wanted to rough him up for daring to resist their authori-tah and making them run through the mall. Cops are openly like this.

In Arizona these cops won't even get in trouble for this. Obviously cops get away with worse all the time.
+26   

1 week ago '15        #3
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 56926 56 K  Slaps total: 7459 7 K
damn whooped that kids a*s over a $7.99 H&M shirt
+21   

1 week ago '20        #4
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 10589 10 K  Slaps total: 13694 13 K
 Boogersugar said
These dudes LIVE for the opportunity to use violence in the name of the state, that's why they sign up to be police officers. They've got three people on him when they start beating on him and more people come and beat on him some more. By the time it was 3 on 1, they could've easily detained him without beating his a*s but they wanted to rough him up for daring to resist their authori-tah and making them run through the mall. Cops are openly like this.

In Arizona these cops won't even get in trouble for this. Obviously cops get away with worse all the time.
miss me with that bullsh*t.

should of not been stealing. i don't give a fu*k about protecting crminals and theives. petty or not.

somebody got to teach the youth is conseqences to breaking gods ten commandments.

and stealing and robbing.

yaw n*ggas up in here taking up for thugs car jacking and sh*t.

if police don't. they going fu*k around and steal from the wrong place or person and they going do street justice.

IF I HAVE TO GET UP AND GO TO WORK,OR SAVE UP MY SSI CHECK, AND BE DISCLINPLINE AND NOT ALLOW TO GET 500 DOLLARS VST MUSIC PROGRAMS AND 500 DOLLAR MICROPHONE.

then they got to follow the same rules.

1 week ago '20        #5
 isthistobe said
does not matter.

if a person come into your store and steal 5.00 big bag of chips.

or dollar tree items. or 10 dollar per of shoes.

you not going be pissed.

or you buy some fast food or resturant food about 20 dollars. and i stela the bag. you not going be pissed.

1 week ago '20        #6
 Boogersugar said

back in the bible days and quran days. n*ggas get there fingers cut off. and hand chop off.

a middle east corner store owner show me in about in 2018 show me where half of his pinky finger got cut off for stealing as a teenager.

he said he was lucky to not to get his whole hand chopped off. since it was his first offensive.

and he said we americans are so lucky.

1 week ago '20        #7
gdaze 
Props total: 1983 1 K  Slaps total: 523 523
ILL EAT THOSE LIL bi*ch PUNCHES FOR THAT $250K

HOLLA AT MY ATTORNEY
+17   

1 week ago '04        #8
ILLUSHUN 
Props total: 2145 2 K  Slaps total: 185 185
I’ma come clean, back in them days when you shop lifted you better had a car waiting outside or ran track because them rent-a-cop loss prevention n*ggas was fasho tackling you
+3   

1 week ago '20        #9
gdaze 
Props total: 1983 1 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 ILLUSHUN said
I’ma come clean, back in them days when you shop lifted you better had a car waiting outside or ran track because them rent-a-cop loss prevention n*ggas was fasho tackling you
YEA UNTIL THEY GET THEY a*s WOOPED BY A WOULD BE THIEF
+3   

1 week ago '15        #10
ninjacopy1 
Props total: 2159 2 K  Slaps total: 231 231
Turn around on your face? Ummmmm you have 2 guys pinning me down. If I try I am resisting. Just k*ll me lol.
+10   

1 week ago '16        #11
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 44452 44 K  Slaps total: 2523 2 K

this and hurting unarmed people is what 12 is about..........
+4   

1 week ago '18        #12
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 19490 19 K  Slaps total: 1986 1 K

+7   

1 week ago '04        #13
ddash 
Props total: 38194 38 K  Slaps total: 2740 2 K
gon come back and buy the store now lol
+4   

1 week ago '16        #14
beast9318 
Props total: 801 801  Slaps total: 143 143
Man growing up aloy of my white male friends used to steal. From places like Millers Out post.
+4   

1 week ago '21        #15
Keithf87 
Props total: 5139 5 K  Slaps total: 292 292
 gdaze said
ILL EAT THOSE LIL bi*ch PUNCHES FOR THAT $250K

HOLLA AT MY ATTORNEY
Well when you put it like that.....

+6   

1 week ago '18        #16
Sick Flair 
Props total: 15493 15 K  Slaps total: 1199 1 K
Damn, yo pulled a kick-off on this dude's head. sh*t was totally unnecessary. That dude wasn't going anywhere they were already pounding him out.

Folks need to start doing "something" to a cop every time there is a case of brutality. They won't stop the bullsh*t so fu*k it their fire with fire.

+3   

1 week ago '20        #17
fremontitic 
Props total: 1500 1 K  Slaps total: 132 132
they do this all the time to black suspects....
+5   

1 week ago '16        #18
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13544 13 K  Slaps total: 2225 2 K
 rapper4 said
does not matter.

if a person come into your store and steal 5.00 big bag of chips.

or dollar tree items. or 10 dollar per of shoes.

you not going be pissed.

or you buy some fast food or resturant food about 20 dollars. and i stela the bag. you not going be pissed.
You are an idiot
+8   

1 week ago '12        #19
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 48892 48 K  Slaps total: 3994 3 K
 ninjacopy1 said
Turn around on your face? Ummmmm you have 2 guys pinning me down. If I try I am resisting. Just k*ll me lol.
They give conflicting or impossible commands on purpose so they can justify their actions. Truly sick people.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #20
 ILLUSHUN said
Technically employees aren’t suppose to chase shoplifters out the store because of liability issues

Security and undercover cops on the other hand

I didn’t know they’ll give you the beats
+1   

1 week ago '15        #21
 beast9318 said
Man growing up aloy of my white male friends used to steal. From places like Millers Out post.
Miller’s out post

Nostalgic.

They turned into Anchor Blue that went out of business
+1   

1 week ago '17        #22
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 22726 22 K  Slaps total: 3082 3 K
Damnn the sound of that steel toe boot to the face sounded loud af .. hope dude gets paid out good for this ..

1 week ago '05        #23
precys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21087 21 K  Slaps total: 2373 2 K
 rapper4 said
back in the bible days and quran days. n*ggas get there fingers cut off. and hand chop off.

a middle east corner store owner show me in about in 2018 show me where half of his pinky finger got cut off for stealing as a teenager.

he said he was lucky to not to get his whole hand chopped off. since it was his first offensive.

and he said we americans are so lucky.

If you don't shut your stupid a*s up! Back in the fu*king bible days? Grow the fu*k up
+4   

1 week ago '18        #24
ordoabchao 
Props total: 21911 21 K  Slaps total: 4755 4 K
 isthistobe said
Over fu*king merchandise the corporation has fu*king INSURANCE to cover in case of theft.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #25
Chronos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 24270 24 K  Slaps total: 690 690
Damn, this is right around the corner from my crib. I go jogging past the Galleria daily didn't even know about this.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+555online now  28
Announcer ready to risk it all after seeing chick in the stands
267 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
First time studio setup what do you guys think
89 comments