can somebody tell me what wrong with this picture?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

2 months ago '18        #1
1095 page views
28 comments

classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14814 14 K  Slaps total: 18371 18 K

matches from the last 4 weeks on aew

vs

matches from the last 4 weeks from wwe

vs wwe

Last edited by classicrap1; 06-09-2021 at 05:14 PM..

best
worst
28 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP

2 months ago '11        #3
ProppaProp 
Props total: 610 610  Slaps total: 211 211
Want to elaborate why you made this thread.
+9   

2 months ago '17        #4
G Matic 
Props total: 3477 3 K  Slaps total: 1928 1 K
You get no pu**y if you still watching wrestling

2 months ago '15        #5
Purgatory 
Props total: 32119 32 K  Slaps total: 2545 2 K
You're not using the dark mode theme on YouTube.

+6   

2 months ago '18        #6
 Purgatory said
You're not using the dark mode theme on YouTube.

close.

i give you a hint.

take a look at the talent on the aew roster.

and take a look at the talent on the wwe roster?

2 months ago '17        #7
crwnmekng4 
Props total: 1655 1 K  Slaps total: 139 139
I think he's hinting that AEW has no black stars.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #8
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 7597 7 K  Slaps total: 457 457
Man I used to be the biggest smark out there but the PC culture, this PG era and social media k*lled the edginess and kayfabe for me. AEW I thought had a chance when it premiered on the Bleachers Report app but idk man. These storylines and the wrestlers be too all over the place for me.

Side note: Wasn't there a dude from NY on here that was becoming a wrestler? What happened to him? I think he posted some clips of his indy matches or tryouts and dude seemed like a good worker.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #9
Purgatory 
Props total: 32119 32 K  Slaps total: 2545 2 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Side note: Wasn't there a dude from NY on here that was becoming a wrestler? What happened to him? I think he posted some clips of his indy matches or tryouts and dude seemed like a good worker.
Slice Boogie, he's been featured on NWA since March.

+4   

2 months ago '14        #10
Tha Truth 
Props total: 11310 11 K  Slaps total: 3316 3 K
Bobby Lashley in the WWE champion and OP still found something to complain about in wrestling, if AEW where to start showcasing there black wrestlers OP will find something else to complain about.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #11
 Tha Truth said
Bobby Lashley in the WWE champion and OP still found something to complain about in wrestling, if AEW where to start showcasing there black wrestlers OP will find something else to complain about.
bruh.....

are you fu*king serious.

I complain about wwe. and what about 500,000 other black wrelting fans on wwe facebook page and talent did too.

2. sasha banks was finna leave.

3. new day was finna leave.

so many others.

5. they corrected teh mistakes. and now i don't complain anymore.

6. cody thodes and his wife took a shot at wwe in the papers or magazines is what i call it back in the days. Now it's online websites and interviews.

CODY STATED THAT AEW WAS GOING TO BE A MORE DIVERSITY AND GIVGE PEOPLE OF ALL BACKGROUDN AND RACES MORE OPPUNITITIES.

ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. AND NOW i don't see no folks of color on the main shows or ppv.

just on teh webshow aew dark. which is a insult.

Last edited by classicrap1; 06-10-2021 at 07:37 AM..

2 months ago '18        #12
 Tha Truth said
i don't give a fu*k. appareanlty i ain't the only one who sees this too.

and 2021 they still ahve not changed.

Cody Rhodes Reacts To Criticism Regarding AEW’s Lack Of Black Wrestlers 2019.

2021 nothing change.

EW has been singled out as perhaps the most progressive pro wrestling promotion out there as it hasn’t shied away from promoting diversity and inclusion.

However, some have also called out the promotion for its lack of black wrestlers on the current roster. Cody Rhodes was asked about that during a media call earlier this week that Wrestling Inc. was a part of..

“We wanted to put out a product that’s congruent with today’s society and is a snapshot of what America looks like. I think we’re doing a good job but that work is never finished,” admitted Cody. “One of the things my wife has been a marvel at with this company is seeking out diverse superstars and wrestlers for our product and I think we’ll continue to do so.

think African American representation on our brand is huge and there are some absolute studs ? men and women ? that I would love to be a part of AEW and Dynamite? We are doing everything we can to provide the most diverse roster ? and first and foremost ? the best roster.”

AEW strives to be a global promotion and one way they are aiming for that goal is by bringing in talent from other countries. Cody was asked about the British talent he has his eye on that he may bring into the fold.

2 months ago '18        #13
 crwnmekng4 said
I think he's hinting that AEW has no black stars.
amen.

i don't care if they do get them or not. but i am not supporting them. i stick with nxt and wwe.

2 months ago '14        #14
Tha Truth 
Props total: 11310 11 K  Slaps total: 3316 3 K
 classicrap1 said
amen.

i don't care if they do get them or not. but i am not supporting them. i stick with nxt and wwe.
How about you stop taking a FAKE sport so serious or just stop watching it altogether, all you do is post the same damn race bating threads in the wrestling section and that's one of the reason I barely come here anymore, if you don't like AEW then don't watch it then because I sure your not the only one.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #15
Here4theday 
Props total: 10075 10 K  Slaps total: 1340 1 K
Never really realized that AEW doesn’t have too many black men. I think that’s by chance and not by choice, though.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #16
mastermind  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3532 3 K  Slaps total: 24 24
 Here4theday said
Never really realized that AEW doesn’t have too many black men. I think that’s by chance and not by choice, though.
they have quite a bit of black wrestlers on the roster but at the moment it does feel like only Anthony Ogogo and Max Caster are getting anything interesting to do and Anthony Bowens is just riding Caster's wave.

however I will say it's unfair to to compare to wwe because their roster is 4x the size of aew and I bet if you did the percentages they would be roughly the same. WWE just has way more television and money to put more people on and that's it. I mean they have 5 brands that all have giant rosters
+1   

2 months ago '05        #17
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 100872 100 K  Slaps total: 11246 11 K
 ProppaProp said
He has absolutely no one else to talk to
+2   

2 months ago '09        #18
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x68
Props total: 230531 230 K  Slaps total: 25881 25 K
 kriskross00 said
He has absolutely no one else to talk to

ProppaProp said

@ is a white dude pretending to allegedly be black callin himself an uncle tom smh
+1   

2 months ago '12        #19
Kastanova 
Props total: 5739 5 K  Slaps total: 838 838
I thought we were discussing WWE's bullsh*t a*s let's have the same match 3 weeks in a row but try to modify it so fans won't notice bs...

Not the race sh*t..
+5   

2 months ago '18        #20
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 55967 55 K  Slaps total: 18902 18 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Man I used to be the biggest smark out there but the PC culture, this PG era and social media k*lled the edginess and kayfabe for me. AEW I thought had a chance when it premiered on the Bleachers Report app but idk man. These storylines and the wrestlers be too all over the place for me.

Yea aew is trash.

1 month ago '18        #21
 mastermind said
they have quite a bit of black wrestlers on the roster but at the moment it does feel like only Anthony Ogogo and Max Caster are getting anything interesting to do and Anthony Bowens is just riding Caster's wave.

however I will say it's unfair to to compare to wwe because their roster is 4x the size of aew and I bet if you did the percentages they would be roughly the same. WWE just has way more television and money to put more people on and that's it. I mean they have 5 brands that all have giant rosters
lies? they think they are slicked. they put all the black talent on aew dark there youtube show and not there main show. to jusify this sit.

AEW Dark, or simply Dark, is a professional wrestling streaming television program. It is produced by the American promotion All Elite Wrestling (AEW) and airs every Tuesday on their YouTube channel at 7pm ET

3. here is a list of aew talent. how many black wreslters can you name. and they just signed that anotny dude and max just got signed.

1 month ago '18        #22
 mastermind said

that fair enough.

but tna roster has alot of black talent. and they only have a small roster.

chris bey

rich swann

moose

willie mack

keria hogan

tasha smith

trey miguel and da racazal before they left too wwe

i cannot beleive trey turn down wwe money to stay at tna. that is crazy.

1 month ago '18        #23
 mastermind said

roh roster

skinny n*gga burger.

shane taylor and his group.

kenny king

jothan gresham

homicide

jay lethal.

Eli Isom

and about 2 more.

1 month ago '16        #24
HugheStone 
Props total: 12767 12 K  Slaps total: 2986 2 K
without even looking at the op. im sure its about race
+2   

1 month ago '18        #25
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Yea aew is trash.
as much as i wanted to like aew. is it super overrated. i was expecting some new japan,roh or tna ppv style.

matches are boring, overreated and very wcw-ish. but there cinematic matches and there gimmick matches are the goat.

to me

1. nxt

2. roh number 2

3. new japan number 3.

4. tna number 4

5.aew

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  13
Video inside EXPOSED - Jade Pinkett slept with underage rapper
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
The Truth About the Vaccine
339 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  3
Do any of y'all still buy CD's, just got Redman's Muddy Waters in the mail today
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-20online now  2
Quick question why everybody mad at 69 when OG Mack was a snitch himself???
82 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy