Reebok Answer IV Stepover just dropped

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

2 months ago '04        #1
2208 page views
25 comments

refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46951 46 K  Slaps total: 5981 5 K
Reebok Answer IV Stepover just dropped

Had to cop these based on nostalgia

Available on major retailers right now
+25   

best
worst
25 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4883 4 K  Slaps total: 12111 12 K
Fire....
+3   

2 months ago '06        #3
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24050 24 K  Slaps total: 5243 5 K
Copped mine last night at 9pm sharp right when they dropped on Reebok. Next up… the A5’s.

+13   

2 months ago '18        #4
dakidjahsiah 
Props total: 9065 9 K  Slaps total: 1138 1 K
back when everybody wanted to be AI at your local park.
+11   

2 months ago '13        #5
jaytxxl 
Props total: 10057 10 K  Slaps total: 387 387
Ty Lue still have PTSD from this shoe. In fact he might have a panic attack if a player from an opposing team wear these shoes next year.
+8   

2 months ago '13        #6
jaytxxl 
Props total: 10057 10 K  Slaps total: 387 387
 dakidjahsiah said
back when everybody wanted to be AI at your local park.
Facts. For some reason I peep how the media try to overlook and minimize his impact during that era. Like they just did the most impactful NBA players in the 21 century and put Lebron, Kobe and Steph and in the comments everybody was firing they a*s up for tryna ignore AI. The same way Steph had everybody shooting 3s, AI had everybody practicing they crossover, wearing arm sleeves, wanting braids with the headband etc..

Last edited by jaytxxl; 06-04-2021 at 06:24 PM..
+12   

2 months ago '15        #7
jayande 
Props total: 3119 3 K  Slaps total: 132 132
 jaytxxl said
Facts. For some reason I peep how the media try to overlook and minimize his impact during that era. Like they just did the most impactful NBA played in the 21 century and put Lebron, Kobe and Steph and in the comments everybody was firing they a*s up for tryna ignore AI. The same way Steph had everybody shooting 3s, AI had everybody practicing they crossover, wearing arm sleeves, wanting braids with the headband etc..
And tatts! AI had many sons in the league based on his appearance and style of play.
+6   

2 months ago '13        #8
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31822 31 K  Slaps total: 5884 5 K
why the bottom of the sole paying homage to dmx

Last edited by PaperBoy; 06-04-2021 at 06:32 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '10        #9
Torres 
Props total: 262 262  Slaps total: 3 3
 PaperBoy said
why the bottom of the sole paying homage to dmx
DMX is the name of the cushioning technology Reebok used. The air transfers from the front of the shoe to the back when you step, in the OG version. The retro doesn't have the same tech but still a dope shoe none the less.
+11   

2 months ago '20        #10
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 46777 46 K  Slaps total: 3507 3 K
The name is so disrespectful Gawwwt Damn

Everyone remembers that scene
+2   

2 months ago '08        #11
arthurmack27 
Props total: 2193 2 K  Slaps total: 255 255
 jaytxxl said
Ty Lue still have PTSD from this shoe. In fact he might have a panic attack if a player from an opposing team wear these shoes next year.
Funny thing is, everyone gets so caught up on the magic of that shot, they miss TyLue stepping on AIs foot, causing him to fall. If he doesnt fall, AI still hits the shot on him, but we don't get that iconic image.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #12
Ninjahood 
Props total: 3071 3 K  Slaps total: 278 278
 jaytxxl said
Facts. For some reason I peep how the media try to overlook and minimize his impact during that era. Like they just did the most impactful NBA players in the 21 century and put Lebron, Kobe and Steph and in the comments everybody was firing they a*s up for tryna ignore AI. The same way Steph had everybody shooting 3s, AI had everybody practicing they crossover, wearing arm sleeves, wanting braids with the headband etc..
David Stern had to die for folks to be able to rock chains and be comfortable post game....

All over playa hatin Allen Iverson...
+6   

2 months ago '18        #13
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 20660 20 K  Slaps total: 2113 2 K

+1   

2 months ago '21        #14
KeysOpenDoors 
Props total: 2184 2 K  Slaps total: 515 515
 jaytxxl said
They trying to bury Legacy because he refused to Hoe Up and be a House n*gga. He not just a Legend. He’s a basketball Icon in my eyes.

+8   

2 months ago '04        #15
doczdaname 
Props total: 13413 13 K  Slaps total: 2139 2 K
The question low's are my all time favorite Iverson shoe. So comfortable to ball in and just for casual wear back in the day.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #16
hoodnurd 
Props total: 2409 2 K  Slaps total: 401 401
I don’t remember the og’s gaveling that strap that goes across the top the a5’s were dumb a*s comfortable tho I used to wear they apart of my uniform for private school even tho they were supposed to be dress shoes.

2 months ago '07        #17
cjstewar8 
Props total: 875 875  Slaps total: 22 22
 jaytxxl said
Man, listen. I cut a hole in a tube sock just to have an Iverson sleeve, I sharpied bandaids and put them on my fingers, I had braids with no hang time, and I had his shoe, trying to cross up everyone on the street. Kids ain’t wearing Lebrons or Currys like that today, and I fu*k with Curry heavy
+3   

2 months ago '07        #18
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x105
Props total: 230345 230 K  Slaps total: 20848 20 K
 refuze said

Had to cop these based on nostalgia

Available on major retailers right now
I had these year's ago and I'm about to get them again fu*k it...

#VA757!!!

+2   

2 months ago '12        #19
Bravo Golf 
Props total: 11159 11 K  Slaps total: 710 710
I'm not even a sneakerhead, but I would cop these. They're tough!

I always preferred the aesthetic of AI's shoes compared to other signature shoes.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #20
MP 
Props total: 14830 14 K  Slaps total: 2417 2 K
I remember trying to find these in 2001 in NYC when i went to visit family dont see myself paying 150 for them though if they drop.

2 months ago '05        #21
Hadal Zone 
Props total: 34782 34 K  Slaps total: 1295 1 K
AI will forever be my favorite player. Dude had my big a*s on the court playing point and getting steals. Had the sleeves, headbands, and shoes.

Miss those days when all I had to worry about was going to school and playing ball
+1   

2 months ago '19        #22
jlem 
Props total: 7863 7 K  Slaps total: 210 210
Damn. Lord knows I don't need anymore shoes.

+1   

2 months ago '15        #23
Hellmatic 
Props total: 42266 42 K  Slaps total: 4306 4 K
 Torres said
DMX is the name of the cushioning technology Reebok used. The air transfers from the front of the shoe to the back when you step, in the OG version. The retro doesn't have the same tech but still a dope shoe none the less.
I hate that reebok be skimping out on their materials. Like when they re-released the reebok question with fake hexalite...
+2   

2 months ago '10        #24
Torres 
Props total: 262 262  Slaps total: 3 3
I feel you the question retros are hit or miss on materials and the og hexalite is a thing of the past. It was the reason I returned the answer 4s when they last retroed I was tight it didn't have real DMX. I heard something about it costs too much to recreate the OG DMX cushion system. I got the Kamikaze retro from last year and the suede on them joints are official tho
+1   

2 months ago '18        #25
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42108 42 K  Slaps total: 3701 3 K

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  33
Image(s) inside Federal Agents Arrest Bay Area Rapper Philthy Rich
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Aug 2 - Another coronavirus variant has reached Florida. Here’s what you need ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+50online now  22
Cam'ron chokes on stage and gets booed at Madison Square Garden
162 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  16
Video inside The lox verzuz dipset official watch party! Who yall got to win?
4656 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy