Ex FBI agent details cover up and who killed Biggie smalls

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
9105 page views
210 comments

illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5081 5 K  Slaps total: 602 602
Ex FBI agent details cover up and who k*lled Biggie smalls

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. reveal-killer/
+5   

best
worst
210 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 5081 5 K  Slaps total: 602 602
death Row Records founder Marion “Suge” Knight financed the hit on Brooklyn rapper Notorious B.I.G. — an execution carried out by Nation of Islam convert and hired hitman Amir Muhammad with the help of corrupt Los Angeles cops, according to an FBI agent who worked the case and sources who have seen sealed court documents.

“All the evidence points to Amir Muhammad. He’s the one who pulled the trigger,” retired FBI agent Phil Carson, who worked the case for two years, claimed to The Post. “There were plenty of others who helped orchestrate it [and] allowed him to pull the trigger.”

Read more in the link
+49   

2 months ago '20        #3
D0llarB1ll 
Props total: 1368 1 K  Slaps total: 134 134
Nothing new revealed here.

Just confirmation that law enforcement doesn’t give 2 fu*ks about us k*lling each other. The reason Big and Pac’s murders are unsolved is the same reason half them cases in Chicago and Baltimore are still open. So long as we’re k*lling each other then it’s all good to them.
+100   

2 months ago '14        #4
LuckiiWaviano  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51737 51 K  Slaps total: 28469 28 K

I believe Greg Kading

If you watch the murder rap documentary he dispels the Amir Muhammad rumor
They even had to apologize to the n*gga who face they were using because he wasn't even involved in the case

Last edited by LuckiiWaviano; 05-29-2021 at 11:44 PM..
+15   

2 months ago '18        #5
Turfaholic3 
Props total: 12838 12 K  Slaps total: 1867 1 K
Crazy how they pretty much solved both Pac and Biggie death. But only so they wouldn't have to pay Biggie mom while granting the driver who was in the car with Pac k*ller immunity.
+34   

2 months ago '20        #6
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10483 10 K  Slaps total: 924 924

+65   

2 months ago '18        #7
J0e Bl0w 
Props total: 6646 6 K  Slaps total: 2018 2 K
 D0llarB1ll said

Just confirmation that law enforcement doesn’t give 2 fu*ks about us k*lling each other. The reason Big and Pac’s murders are unsolved is the same reason half them cases in Chicago and Baltimore are still open. So long as we’re k*lling each other then it’s all good to them.

+35   

2 months ago '21        #8
maybehood 
Props total: 580 580  Slaps total: 120 120
Becuase he's just talking and not working on it couldn't he be sued for slander?

2 months ago '13        #9
Ta388 
Props total: 10506 10 K  Slaps total: 1076 1 K
n*ggas used to say Poochie, I been said it was Amir Muhammad!!!
+14   

2 months ago '17        #10
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 94275 94 K  Slaps total: 3950 3 K
 LuckiiWaviano said

I believe Greg Kading

If you watch the murder rap documentary he dispels the Amir Muhammad rumor
They even had to apologize to the n*gga who face they were using because he wasn't even involved in the case
Nah Kading was there to clean up the LAPD mess. He was never even a homicide detective but was a*signed the case. It's a bunch of reads that expose him on the Biggie side of things. He has never provided a shred of proof besides his word on the Biggie k*lling and Poochie had long been dead.

As far as Pac, well Keefe pretty much said what was already known
+29   

2 months ago '11        #11
whouthinkitis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7616 7 K  Slaps total: 619 619
Them crips that Diddy was running around with in Cali the same ones that k*lled Pac. Also they probably the same ones that k*lled BIG b/c Diddy never paid them n*ggas for that hit on Pac.

2 months ago '20        #12
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14062 14 K  Slaps total: 7731 7 K
 whouthinkitis said
Them crips that Diddy was running around with in Cali the same ones that k*lled Pac. Also they probably the same ones that k*lled BIG b/c Diddy never paid them n*ggas for that hit on Pac.
Was never no "hit" on Pac. You just making all kinds of sh*t up.

Pac tried to look tough in front of the Bloods he was with and stomped out Baby Lane. Baby Lane got his getback. That's it.

"Hits" are contracted k*llings that are arranged beforehand.

Nobody was ever hired to murder Pac. Lando did it all on his own. If Southside Compton Crip were going to murder Biggie because Puffy never paid them for the non-existent "hit" on Pac then why not just k*ll Puffy instead? Why the fu*k would they go after Biggie when Big didn't have sh*t to do with it?

Last edited by BlacksAndLatins; 05-30-2021 at 10:04 AM..
+41   

2 months ago '19        #13
scondini 
Props total: 889 889  Slaps total: 20 20
 D0llarB1ll said

Let me start off by saying I agree with you. But will sh*t not change until the community decides to tell on the ones among us who terrorize us? I feel like in most cities they know who is putting in work, but unless they have an eyewitness nobody’s getting arrested. Innocent till proven guilty and all that..
+4   

2 months ago '06        #14
whammy 
Props total: 15036 15 K  Slaps total: 984 984
We'll never know who k*lled Biggie and Tupac because then there wouldn't be a need for 100 Vlad interviews, blog and forum posts a day gossiping and speculating.
+7   

2 months ago '19        #15
jordanair45 
Props total: 6539 6 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
Good.

fu*k biggie. And Puff.

Shouldn’t have ran his mouth.

And went back back to Cali Cali.

Slap me. Who cares about internet reputation. Ban me. fu*k it

2 months ago '19        #16
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 3705 3 K  Slaps total: 431 431
 Turfaholic3 said
Crazy how they pretty much solved both Pac and Biggie death. But only so they wouldn't have to pay Biggie mom while granting the driver who was in the car with Pac k*ller immunity.
That’s why Russel Poole had to go.

Soon as he died, Kading became the say-all authority on the case.

Poole had the real story, Kading has helped facilitate the cover-up to absolve the LAPD from any wrong-doing so they didn’t have to pay out that money.
+5   

2 months ago '14        #17
Yosado 
Props total: 18940 18 K  Slaps total: 1447 1 K
They Pulled The Same East Coast West Coast Shiit In The 60's With The Panthers. Doesn't Matter If It's East & West Coast American & Caribbean Or Eastern Hemisphere & Western Hemisphere Melinated Decendants We Are To Remain Divided To Prevent Us From Uniting & Ever Truly Organizing Against Our True Enemy & Oppressor. Real Ones Know & Goofies From Both Sides Are Still Lackin. Real n*gga Checkin In & Checkin Out.
+65   

2 months ago '20        #18
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30839 30 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K

fu*k all y'all
+9   

2 months ago '07        #19
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 60615 60 K  Slaps total: 6621 6 K
Phil Carson
+2   

2 months ago '16        #20
2advanced  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15369 15 K  Slaps total: 5053 5 K
The man who k*lled Biggie wasn't a cop .... Why ?.... Because everyone seen who k*lled biggie he didn't bother to cover his face at all...... Any time a crooked police officer does a crime they will always wear a mask to conceal their identify.....
+13   

2 months ago '05        #21
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 39483 39 K  Slaps total: 11760 11 K
I don't believe Suge Knight had BIG k*lled. They have been trying to frame Suge for both Pac and BIG murders since the beginning, and I think it's ridiculous.

The article says:
The original target was not Biggie, said Carson, but Sean “Puffy” Combs, who was in the vehicle ahead of Biggie’s SUV on the night of the murder. Carson said he shared this information with Combs and that the record label exec was “pretty freaked out” to learn that he was the intended hit.
You mean to tell me Puff was the real target and that BIG was k*lled by accident? How do you have a hit on someone and end up k*lling the wrong target?

I believe they are trying to spin this. BIG was k*lled to cover up Pac's murder. The 2 are connected. They need to question Reggie Wright Jr.
+6   

2 months ago '16        #22
I believe the hitman had 2 targets... Either Big or Puff.... Big just happened to be the easier target that night since he was in the passenger seat.....

But it really could of been Suge who sent the hitter..... Why ? My best artist 2pac is dead so your best artist Biggie gotta die too ?
+5   

2 months ago '17        #23
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x156
Props total: 109478 109 K  Slaps total: 24616 24 K
 jordanair45 said
Good.

fu*k biggie. And Puff.

Shouldn’t have ran his mouth.

And went back back to Cali Cali.

Slap me. Who cares about internet reputation. Ban me. fu*k it

2 months ago '16        #24
 4REAL said
I don't believe Suge Knight had BIG k*lled. They have been trying to frame Suge for both Pac and BIG murders since the beginning, and I think it's ridiculous.

The article says:

You mean to tell me Puff was the real target and that BIG was k*lled by accident? How do you have a hit on someone and end up k*lling the wrong target?

I believe they are trying to spin this. BIG was k*lled to cover up Pac's murder. The 2 are connected. They need to question Reggie Wright Jr.
I don't think it's that deep..... It was some typical hood sh*t...Crips shot Pac, Bloods k*lled Big.... Whether they was paid or not it was simply some gang sh*t
+10   

2 months ago '18        #25
Sick Flair 
Props total: 16265 16 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  41
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆
199 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+85online now  22
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
329 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  20
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
104 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+47online now  10
Video inside Tory Lanez at it again smfh steals Est Gee flow