The Chi Season 4 Premiere

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '04        #1
8159 page views
276 comments

Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87010 87 K  Slaps total: 6460 6 K
The Chi Season 4 Premiere

+13   

best
worst
276 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28118 28 K  Slaps total: 395 395
Didnt think they would get another season. Might fu*k with it just to peep the Jake, Kevin, and Poppa plot tho
+7   

2 months ago '04        #3
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
My boy is playing the would be foster parent father on this episode.....
+8   

2 months ago '04        #4
Rodney ex badder than 4 hoes ...

+10   

2 months ago '04        #5
Dope season opener. Show will never live up to season 1 and 2 but at this point, just enjoy it for what its worth.

look like the first two and a half minutes of the season open finna outline the whole season

Last edited by Dash; 05-20-2021 at 11:09 PM..
+11   

2 months ago '20        #6
Max Mayhem 
Props total: 4765 4 K  Slaps total: 543 543
Season 3 made me drop this show. If this season ain't strictly about the kids getting into some wild bullsh*t, I ain't coming back. All that woke sh*t ruined it
+25   

2 months ago '04        #7
LightAndBlaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30103 30 K  Slaps total: 764 764
 Max Mayhem said
If this season ain't strictly about the kids getting into some wild bullsh*t, I ain't coming back. All that homo/dyking sh*t ruined it
Fixed...
+38   

2 months ago '20        #8
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12402 12 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
Last thing I remember was the chubby producer kid being scared to come outside. Whose the rest of these youngin?

2 months ago '19        #9
Bam Bam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7924 7 K  Slaps total: 3414 3 K
Season three was a*s.
+11   

2 months ago '13        #10
recreal 
Props total: 3396 3 K  Slaps total: 212 212
Started off alright but then it became too off-putting. When they show n*ggas saying and doing things they would never do, I see that as an attack on us.

Dude who was portraying Jake's older brother was good and really from Chicago...they had him saying some flagrant things, he sat in a tub butt a*s with the homies around, where they do that at? Then they kicked him off because he did want to kiss men and participate in a homos*xual relationship.

The show is really propaganda against black men. Every black man ain't sh*t, every business owner is really a gang leader, peep the mayor n*gga and the other businessman before him. Specifically darkskin men are the worst people and gay women are the best people. F**k them for this.
+45   

2 months ago '17        #11
Twash 
Props total: 1501 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
Watever season that was where the old nugga was playing in the water wit dem kids for 20 min all uncomfortable n sh*t I saw where it was going...then bam..next season gay sh*t
+7   

2 months ago '05        #12
Adamsville 
Props total: 999 999  Slaps total: 188 188
they bout to give this n*gga Douda a redemption arc
+3   

2 months ago '21        #13
KeysOpenDoors 
Props total: 2165 2 K  Slaps total: 513 513
 recreal said
Started off alright but then it became too off-putting. When they show n*ggas saying and doing things they would never do, I see that as an attack on us.

Dude who was portraying Jake's older brother was good and really from Chicago...they had him saying some flagrant things, he sat in a tub butt a*s with the homies around, where they do that at? Then they kicked him off because he did want to kiss men and participate in a homos*xual relationship.

The show is really propaganda against black men. Every black man ain't sh*t, every business owner is really a gang leader, peep the mayor n*gga and the other businessman before him. Specifically darkskin men are the worst people and gay women are the best people. F**k them for this.
Facts Trash a*s show
+4   

2 months ago '16        #14
StoicThePoet 
Props total: 2253 2 K  Slaps total: 335 335
 Adamsville said
they bout to give this n*gga Douda a redemption arc
The relationship between him, Jake and Trig is weird and seems unrealistic but I guess anything is possible. Thanks for the link, OP
+2   

2 months ago '19        #15
Silky Johnson 
Props total: 1629 1 K  Slaps total: 238 238
After season 2 nose dive, shame. Stopped watching— seasons 1&2, trill.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #16
Silky Johnson 
Props total: 1629 1 K  Slaps total: 238 238
April 2019: Jason Mitchell is fired from a Netflix movie called “Desperados” right before shooting was to begin. Shortly thereafter he is fired from “The Chi." He is also dropped by his agent, his manager and his lawyer. The news broke during the back half of Season 2, souring the remaining episodes of the season.

Single handily k*lled the Chi- big perv (they say).
+4   

2 months ago '12        #17
iBoxden 
Props total: 5025 5 K  Slaps total: 456 456
One of my favorite shows. I’m in

2 months ago '04        #18
$tackBundle$ 
Props total: 868 868  Slaps total: 69 69
 recreal said

Never even seen the show.. and how did I know thats where it was headin? All black shows got some over the top gay sh*t that dont serve no purpose to the overall story. Just slap that sh*t in there. Happens to 100% of the series HBO put out.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #19
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 28807 28 K  Slaps total: 3156 3 K
South Side is a better Chicago-centric show and they shoot in the hood (North Lawndale and Englewood). And it’s fu*king hilarious (HBOMax and Comedy Central)

Gonna fu*k with this cause it’s my city and I love my city more than I hate the corny sh*t Lena does, but hopes aren’t high for this.

Spot reserved for a Puffco-induced review later today.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #20
LightWeight 
Props total: 5808 5 K  Slaps total: 363 363
after 1st seanson and the dropped the bull for being a d*ckhead, i never went back. Snowfall is where its at lol
+1   

2 months ago '04        #21
eddiefizzle 
Props total: 3812 3 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
This shoe is honestly terrible. Wanted it to be good too.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #22
youngvito18 
Props total: 24986 24 K  Slaps total: 4639 4 K
No disrespect but how do you guys say "this sh*t is trash, im done" and then keep coming back

This sh*t trash, have some respect for yourselves

And im talking to those who believe this show is trash

Which it is

2 months ago '04        #23
 LightWeight said
after 1st seanson and the dropped the bull for being a d*ckhead, i never went back. Snowfall is where its at lol
U can watch more than one black show
+1   

2 months ago '04        #24
LightWeight 
Props total: 5808 5 K  Slaps total: 363 363
 Dash said
U can watch more than one black show
I know dat bruh.. Godfather of harlem on point too
+3   

2 months ago '04        #25
 LightWeight said
I know dat bruh.. Godfather of harlem on point too

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  26
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
326 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  23
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
103 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+84online now  18
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆