Devin Haney need a real test!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+99  29
130 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '17        #1
576 page views
24 comments

darealperfect1 
Props total: 2188 2 K  Slaps total: 254 254
Devin Haney need a real test!

I think hes one of the best young f*ghters we have, but he aint f*ghting no 1. who ya think he should f*ght next after Linares???

+6   

best
worst
24 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42744 42 K  Slaps total: 2876 2 K
Hard to get a real test when no top competition is willing to f*ght you.

Let’s not forget @ was the first to talk about Devin and the first to give him his own thread

Last edited by killadre; 05-18-2021 at 12:51 PM..
+17   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
HubrisOfMan 
Props total: 1622 1 K  Slaps total: 160 160
He on the right path.
At this point he should focus on getting the known names under his belt before his contemporaries do so.

Soon as they open they mouth, talk to his promoter about sending a contract just to shut them up.
He shouldn't give them no light.
They all should do it.

The young guys got a lot of growing to do. I don't even want them to f*ght till they around 25. They going to f*ght.
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
KidKingGoD 
Props total: 2384 2 K  Slaps total: 458 458
meh.
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #5
six6nine9wpk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1632 1 K  Slaps total: 534 534
Devin not fu*king with none of them boys at the top. Reminds me of Spence in the since that he doesn’t do anything exceptional but Spence has another gear. I don’t see Devin matching the speed and power of Davis. I don’t think he can stand the power of Garcia. Shakur will run circles around him and outbox him. These dudes approaching 23 it’s time for them to start mixing it up with the next level of competition. Somebody needs to f*ght Lomo.

4 weeks ago '11        #6
1andonlyKingP 
Props total: 9117 9 K  Slaps total: 562 562
 six6nine9wpk said
Devin not fu*king with none of them boys at the top. Reminds me of Spence in the since that he doesnít do anything exceptional but Spence has another gear. I donít see Devin matching the speed and power of Davis. I donít think he can stand the power of Garcia. Shakur will run circles around him and outbox him. These dudes approaching 23 itís time for them to start mixing it up with the next level of competition. Somebody needs to f*ght Lomo.
Haney would outbox all those dudes something serious. Especially Ryan Garcia, who wants no parts of Devin. If his chin checks out, I see him beating Tank. Plus he has very good defense, so I don't think Tank would land on him as much as he does others. Shakur is at 130, they not f*ghting anytime soon.

Loma could have fought Devin when he was the mandatory, but decided to give up the belt instead
+5   

4 weeks ago '11        #7
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 11050 11 K  Slaps total: 1028 1 K
Linares is not gonna be no walk in the park.
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #8
edote 
Props total: 583 583  Slaps total: 58 58
Agreed.

4 weeks ago '18        #9
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25834 25 K  Slaps total: 1951 1 K
He's being ducked by everyone and he's still being criticized. Meanwhile Ryan Garcia ducked a f*ght vs everyone, including Javier Fortuna, and he's ok. Boxing fans are retarded.
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #10
MILLY 
Props total: 18255 18 K  Slaps total: 5754 5 K
 1andonlyKingP said
Haney would outbox all those dudes something serious. Especially Ryan Garcia, who wants no parts of Devin. If his chin checks out, I see him beating Tank. Plus he has very good defense, so I don't think Tank would land on him as much as he does others. Shakur is at 130, they not f*ghting anytime soon.

Loma could have fought Devin when he was the mandatory, but decided to give up the belt instead
yea dude whole post nonsense
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #11
1andonlyKingP 
 MACADEMICS said
Linares is not gonna be no walk in the park.
Eh, agree to disagree. I never thought Linares was anything special, and this is an older shopworn version.

Haney should get a late stoppage, but he needs to stop him earlier if he really wants to make a statement
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #12
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25918 25 K  Slaps total: 4048 4 K
What you mean he not f*ghting anyone? They won't f*ght him. Stop blaming f*ghters who are being ducked.
+5   

4 weeks ago '10        #13
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25918 25 K  Slaps total: 4048 4 K
All these "top guys" are trying to freeze out Haney and Shakur , thank god they are young as hell... and it's just a matter time they get one of these clowns in the ring.

And btw I am not impressed by Haney as of now (Still being ducked), Shakur on the other hand is a monster and is going to beat all these guys, has them all running scared of taking an L.
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
darealperfect1  OP
 jmheight1 said
All these "top guys" are trying to freeze out Haney and Shakur , thank god they are young as hell... and it's just a matter time they get one of these clowns in the ring.

And btw I am not impressed by Haney as of now (Still being ducked), Shakur on the other hand is a monster and is going to beat all these guys, has them all running scared of taking an L.
facts, shaker the best 1 imo
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
darealperfect1  OP
 1andonlyKingP said
Eh, agree to disagree. I never thought Linares was anything special, and this is an older shopworn version.

Haney should get a late stoppage, but he needs to stop him earlier if he really wants to make a statement
facts cuz his last f*ght with Gamboa was a snooze fest
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #16
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 22577 22 K  Slaps total: 2562 2 K
 No Religion said
He's being ducked by everyone and he's still being criticized. Meanwhile Ryan Garcia ducked a f*ght vs everyone, including Javier Fortuna, and he's ok. Boxing fans are retarded.
They are

I am pretty sure Ryan caught Covid and thatís why his scary a*s backed out of his latest f*ght, too. I fu*king canít stand that smug flat-footed sumbi*ch

4 weeks ago '17        #17
Static3IVERSON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 49145 49 K  Slaps total: 4571 4 K

4 weeks ago '11        #18
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 11050 11 K  Slaps total: 1028 1 K
 1andonlyKingP said

I think that Linares is gonna be a handful. I think Haney got size but Linares is seasoned at the upper levels in the game. If he can't hurt Linares then Haney is gonna have trouble with Linares timing. Loma had difficultly with it initially.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #19
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25834 25 K  Slaps total: 1951 1 K
 BaseWhitaker said
They are

I am pretty sure Ryan caught Covid and that’s why his scary a*s backed out of his latest f*ght, too. I fu*king can’t stand that smug flat-footed sumbi*ch
He didn't say anything about covid. He supposedly needed time off for "mental health" all the while posting all over social media with the thot he running around with. Mental health seems to be the bullsh*t, go to excuse for everyone nowadays. the reality is they gave second thought to a Fortuna f*ght because he could easily upset Garcia.

The rumor now is Rolly Ramirez vs Ryan. Flat out duck and cherry pick.

Rolly Romero says he’s f*ghting Ryan Garcia in July

May 13th, 2021

By Dan Ambrose: Interim WBA lightweight champion Rolando ‘Rolly’ Romero states that he’s reached a deal to face Ryan Garcia next in July in a f*ght that will be shown on DAZN.

The unbeaten Romero (13-0, 11 KOs), who is promoted by Mayweather Promotions, is excited about this f*ght with Ryan. Rolly believes this is a match that will turn him into a superstar after he knocks the Golden Boy promoted Ryan Garcia out.

Rolly, 25, says Ryan chose to f*ght him rather than his previously scheduled opponent Javier Fortuna because the money is better with him.

According to Romero, he sparred King Ryan four years ago in 2017, and he’d been trying to set up a f*ght ever since. He’s finally got his wish, and there will be a lot of attention by the boxing public in this clash.

Romero recently defeated Avery Sparrow by a seventh-round knockout last January in an impressive performance.

In Romero’s f*ght before that, he beat Jackson Marinez by a questionable 12 round unanimous decision in August of last year.

Rolly predicting a knockout of Ryan Garcia

“He’s going to turn into a queen when I hit him with that hook,” said Rolly Romero to Mayweather Boxing Channel about what happens when he lands a shot on Ryan Garcia in their f*ght in July.

“We know what’s going to happen, he’s going to go to bed,” said Romero. “I’m going to get a bigger following because they’re going to see me knock him out. It’s going to be a good thing for me, it’s going to be the best thing for me.

“I’m making a ton of money. I get the opportunity I’ve asked for. It’s been four years now?” Rolly said about him finally getting the match against Ryan. It’s been four years since we sparred,” said Rolly Romero.

That will be big news if Rolly Romero stops Ryan, particularly a one-punch knockout like he envisions. For Rolly, he’ll need to tighten up his leaky defense for him to win because he gets hit way too much.

With Ryan’s power, if he catches Rolly with his left hook, he’ll stop him. Ryan has legitimate one-punch power at 135, and Rolly might be making a mistake if he f*ghts too aggressively.

Romero says he’ll become a “Mega-star”

“I’ve been trying to go after this f*ght for a very long time, and it’s finally going to show that I’m a great f*ghter,” Romero said. “It’s going to help put me on a mega-star level.

“I just wanted the f*ght and it finally happened. It was difficult for him to say no to the amount of money he was offered. I say it’s a great f*ght, and I can’t wait until you guys see me knock him [Ryan Garcia] the f*** out.

+4   

4 weeks ago '11        #20
1andonlyKingP 
 darealperfect1 said
facts cuz his last f*ght with Gamboa was a snooze fest
I'm in the minority in that I didn't mind Haney not KO'ing Gamboa. We all know Gamboa is super chinny and can be hurt. But he's also a great boxer
and we've never seen anybody outbox him. But Haney beat him at his own game and thoroughly outclassed him. So I could live with that result.

Linares is a whole different story, we've seen him beat all different types of ways. So yeah, get rid of him
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #21
Hi Life 
Props total: 10150 10 K  Slaps total: 1222 1 K
he having the same issue Bud is having when it comes to getting the f*ghts he wants

I think this f*ght for Haney is a good f*ght. Linares ain't no easy f*ght. He is flat footed tho and not hard to hit but he do got some power. He dropped Loma when they fought. But to an average fan he a nobody because he's not "popular" or known, so that means he's a bum. Boxing ain't no popularity contest

With that said.....I think Haney beats Teo
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #22
The3 
Props total: 9609 9 K  Slaps total: 1602 1 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #23
illstate11 
Props total: 1191 1 K  Slaps total: 135 135
A washed linares should give us a good idea of where haney at.
+1   

4 weeks ago '08        #24
RustyLorcin 
Props total: 1884 1 K  Slaps total: 1606 1 K
Haney is a hype product.

Built for hype. Built for mismatches.

That's how they get people like op to start these threads.

4 weeks ago '09        #25
six6nine9wpk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1632 1 K  Slaps total: 534 534
 MILLY said
yea dude whole post nonsense
Get the fu*k out of here clown. He looked terrible against a 40 year old Gamboa.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  16
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  11
Image(s) inside To the brother who told us about Shib god bless you!
86 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+97online now  11
Video inside Bill Maher vs Kevin Hart
216 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Jun 15 - More evidence suggests COVID-19 was in US by Christmas 2019
97 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy