Anyone had to put a pet down?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
52 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section That Pet Section

1 month ago '20        #1
339 page views
8 comments

B Dotel 
Props total: 2672 2 K  Slaps total: 2545 2 K
Anyone had to put a pet down?

My cat has been diagnosed with terminal cancer his days are number now its all about comfort and unfortunately that day will come. I'm devastated man depression is a mother fu*ker. I lost it when his brother died a few years ago then the pandemic hit. Got him as a kitten as my mom was dying. Any coping skills or things to share that might help this whole thing even a little bit?
+9   

best
worst
8 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
shanks 
Props total: 671 671  Slaps total: 148 148
I had to do to my first dog. It sucks and it's a hard decision but you just gotta tell yourself you gave your family member the best life you could wether it be a cat or dog. Truthfully if it's at that point in life where they have to go to the next journey in life than it's better that way. Their in a lot of pain and it's better to stop them from having that pain. That's what I told myself at least. You just gotta be there for them when it happens, say goodbye and go through it. I gave my dog the best last day I could, fed her like a queen the last day, spent all my time with her and then the next day I took her there said bye and cried my eyes out. I know she's in a better place now and I keep her ashes. So whenever I see her urn I just remember all the good times we had.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '15        #3
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50848 50 K  Slaps total: 2907 2 K
Damn. My heart goes out to you fam. I love my dog. If he was a cat I would love him the same.
+2   

1 month ago '21        #4
LuxG2 
Props total: 9058 9 K  Slaps total: 1494 1 K

Parents bought me a rare King Charles c*cker Spaniel…I didn’t know dogs couldn’t eat steak & ribs…that was his main meals…. Died from a heart attack at a young age.

I just had a chow chow hang himself…he was the runt & I bought his brother too…we found out real quick runts don’t like to be with another dog, they want to be dominant. So he would f*ght his brother everyday & try to steal his food…the final straw was I tried to feed his ungrateful a*s & he bit me then took a sh*t on my daughters toys…I was pissed…so the next morning I wake up…this lil n*gga hunt himself with his leash I buried him in the back yard, now he Can do something positive for me, he gives nutrients to my garden. Hid brother is ok now that he doesn’t have to f*ght for food everyday even though I feed them salmon & rice everyday. Remember dont bite the hand that feeds & don’t sh*t on that persons kids toys.

1 month ago '11        #5
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21133 21 K  Slaps total: 2820 2 K
Damn man. Had tl go give my little guys a hug
+1   

1 month ago '21        #6
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7299 7 K  Slaps total: 1699 1 K
Yeah my dog
She was the best dog ever , sh*t sucked she just wanted to lay down but she was sick
+1   

1 month ago '19        #7
PettyGotAFatty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4166 4 K  Slaps total: 267 267
Just let my dog go into my woods yesterday because he bit me. After 5 years this mf decides to bite me and left me with 18 stitches. sh*t was hard but it’s either him or my newborn can’t have that.

4 weeks ago '08        #8
d3athb4dishonor 
Props total: 6072 6 K  Slaps total: 576 576
Naw luckily all of mine just died when it was their time. It still sucks but making the decision to end their life has to be extremely difficult.

3 weeks ago '20        #9
B Dotel  OP
Props total: 2672 2 K  Slaps total: 2545 2 K
Had to put my boy down Saturday. Might have been the hardest thing in my life.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  31
Joel Embiid's reaction when Simmons passed up wide open dunk
132 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Kevin McCall gets ready to throw hands on the Kraig Smith podcast
40 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  15
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
188 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+76online now  14
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
257 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy