Anyone had to put a pet down?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section That Pet Section

1 year ago '20        #1
1843 page views
10 comments

B Dotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5483 5 K  Slaps total: 4670 4 K
Anyone had to put a pet down?

My cat has been diagnosed with terminal cancer his days are number now its all about comfort and unfortunately that day will come. I'm devastated man depression is a mother fu*ker. I lost it when his brother died a few years ago then the pandemic hit. Got him as a kitten as my mom was dying. Any coping skills or things to share that might help this whole thing even a little bit?
+10   

best
worst
10 comments

1 year ago '18        #2
shanks 
Props total: 691 691  Slaps total: 148 148
I had to do to my first dog. It sucks and it's a hard decision but you just gotta tell yourself you gave your family member the best life you could wether it be a cat or dog. Truthfully if it's at that point in life where they have to go to the next journey in life than it's better that way. Their in a lot of pain and it's better to stop them from having that pain. That's what I told myself at least. You just gotta be there for them when it happens, say goodbye and go through it. I gave my dog the best last day I could, fed her like a queen the last day, spent all my time with her and then the next day I took her there said bye and cried my eyes out. I know she's in a better place now and I keep her ashes. So whenever I see her urn I just remember all the good times we had.
+7   

1 year ago '15        #3
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 89452 89 K  Slaps total: 4999 4 K
Damn. My heart goes out to you fam. I love my dog. If he was a cat I would love him the same.
+3   

1 year ago '11        #4
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42697 42 K  Slaps total: 5988 5 K
Damn man. Had tl go give my little guys a hug
+2   

1 year ago '21        #5
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 24288 24 K  Slaps total: 6509 6 K
Yeah my dog
She was the best dog ever , sh*t sucked she just wanted to lay down but she was sick
+2   

1 year ago '19        #6
PettyGotAFatty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9966 9 K  Slaps total: 663 663
Just let my dog go into my woods yesterday because he bit me. After 5 years this mf decides to bite me and left me with 18 stitches. sh*t was hard but it’s either him or my newborn can’t have that.

1 year ago '08        #7
d3athb4dishonor 
Props total: 9160 9 K  Slaps total: 752 752
Naw luckily all of mine just died when it was their time. It still sucks but making the decision to end their life has to be extremely difficult.

1 year ago '20        #8
B Dotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 5483 5 K  Slaps total: 4670 4 K
Had to put my boy down Saturday. Might have been the hardest thing in my life.
+1   

1 year ago '21        #9
MilliBailey 
Props total: 3922 3 K  Slaps total: 587 587
sh*t is hard had to do it once, my other dogs and cats died natural n I found them. That's really no easier. My girl half malamute half mastiff who I had to put downs ashes are on a shelf 6 ft up and every once in awhile I find my cat up their purrin on the box playin with the little padlock. They never met before.

8 months ago '05        #10
GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9932 9 K  Slaps total: 2320 2 K
Yeah I had to put down one of my Savannah Cats in October, sh*t was tough... She's still my avy Pic smh

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+156online now  21
The Reality of Men's Struggles
261 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  13
Grimey Details Emerge In PNB Rock's murder
205 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  13
Video inside COD Karen Rage Quit Game Because His Teammate Keep Spraying Him With Pa..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Google Is Blaming Microsoft👀
39 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy